Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3725 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3723, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3718, Flavor Leaf wrote:status/ramcius could be a team i havent been considering as much, i guess, i did tinfoil it earlier.
Their interactions between each other don't ping me as scum/scum.
Do you have examples of posts you think makes it likely?

the possibility of other people being town, explain to me what their argument has been about without going back to look at their posts
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3726 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3721, Flavor Leaf wrote:norwee not going anywhere isn't a clear, Pine said he jailed ICO meaning DEB made the kill. I think DEB made the kill even if Pine is scum because he said that
PR claims aren't a clear, so you clearing Pine is bad enough in itself. If i was the third JOAT and the second one with a protective shot i would be EXTREMELY suspicious of a claimed full ungated "Jailkeeper".
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3727 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:56 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i thought they were specifically anti associative at first too, but it kinda looks like scum theatre now that im looking back, maybe im tinfoiling. i also thought you and ramcius tinfoil scum theatre, which is still my #1 choice. Ramcius and you both moving to TGP is what set me off, and i never remembered what your ramcius/norwegian argument was about
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3728 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:57 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3726, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3721, Flavor Leaf wrote:norwee not going anywhere isn't a clear, Pine said he jailed ICO meaning DEB made the kill. I think DEB made the kill even if Pine is scum because he said that
PR claims aren't a clear, so you clearing Pine is bad enough in itself. If i was the third JOAT and the second one with a protective shot i would be EXTREMELY suspicious of a claimed full ungated "Jailkeeper".

this is just surface level thinking

I am specifically paranoid of Pine because of his claim, and have said this multiple times.

JK is literally the role I thought scum would have.

Pine's claim is why he is in my poe
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3729 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3727, Flavor Leaf wrote:i thought they were specifically anti associative at first too, but it kinda looks like scum theatre now that im looking back, maybe im tinfoiling. i also thought you and ramcius tinfoil scum theatre, which is still my #1 choice. Ramcius and you both moving to TGP is what set me off, and i never remembered what your ramcius/norwegian argument was about
Honestly, all i hear is just noise and excuses to not vote Pine.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3730 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:58 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Pine went from one of my top town reads to my scum POE after the claim, so i think it's just fake af you keep axcting like I've been giving him a pass based on his claim
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3731 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:58 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3729, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3727, Flavor Leaf wrote:i thought they were specifically anti associative at first too, but it kinda looks like scum theatre now that im looking back, maybe im tinfoiling. i also thought you and ramcius tinfoil scum theatre, which is still my #1 choice. Ramcius and you both moving to TGP is what set me off, and i never remembered what your ramcius/norwegian argument was about
Honestly, all i hear is just noise and excuses to not vote Pine.

and all i see is you manipulating the game into a double misfade chain
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3732 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You're now talking of a Ramcius/me and a Ramcius/TSQ team when i've specifically outlined and you've agreed to my points of why Pine is very likely scum.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3733 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:59 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

yes, BECAUSE I THINK YOU ARE SCUM
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3734 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:00 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i dont give a shit what ive agreed to, ive changed my mind like three times on you this game
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3735 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:00 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

the case on Pine is good, i dont think it makes him scum, though
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3736 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:01 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Votecount 3.03

thestatusquo(1)
~ (23)

Pine(1)
~ (91)

Not Voting (6): Mistyx(35), (129), Flavor Leaf(205), Pine(16), thestatusquo(31), Akarin(41)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to eliminate.

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-24 12:25:00)

Mod Notes
  • Have fun!
<(") | (")>
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3737 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't care what you think either. I just want you to move out of the way so Pine can die. But you insist on obstructing this Pine elimination. And then you question why i find you a likely partner.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3738 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

could he be scum, sure, but he's made so many like...weird choices if he's scum. Could he have pocketed me and had the scum team hide behind me all game? sure, but he's actively done what I expect town who town reads me to have done.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3739 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Even so, it doesn’t mean he used his strongman on Ico. Fact is scum never no killed, so there’s no basis to verify Pine’s claim. Like hell, Dann had a doc inno on my slot in VG and WITH a no kill to boot and you still claimed a fake guilty on my slot, so I find your conviction on this baffling.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3740 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

VOTE: NorwegianBoy

This should have been the fade yesterday.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3741 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Game solved. Pine -> FL.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3742 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:04 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3739, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Even so, it doesn’t mean he used his strongman on Ico. Fact is scum never no killed, so there’s no basis to verify Pine’s claim. Like hell, Dann had a doc inno on my slot in VG and WITH a no kill to boot and you still claimed a fake guilty on my slot, so I find your conviction on this baffling.

sure, it just means Norwegian didn't make the kill.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3743 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:04 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I'm not wrong with my Norwegian push.

Ramcius been saying I haven't been solving the game? I solved the game yesterday with my Norwegian push that he had magically disappear.

It's Norwegian and Ramcius.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3744 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't see the point in arguing with FL anymore so i will be mostly arguing with my townreads as i believe there is not much constructive to be gained from future interactions with scum.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3745 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:06 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

He's just literally setup the game to end with me getting faded tomorrow. He is pushing a scum case on Pine with the idea scumPine/FL are buddies, then saying if Pine is town, then I'm still scum.

Norwegian is actively just trying to get rid of a JK.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3746 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:06 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3738, Flavor Leaf wrote:could he be scum, sure, but he's made so many like...weird choices if he's scum. Could he have pocketed me and had the scum team hide behind me all game? sure, but he's actively done what I expect town who town reads me to have done.
Didn’t you claim that you commuted N1? like your conviction here is truly puzzling.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3747 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

When are y'all going to place your votes btw? Theres only like 2 slots voting.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3748 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:08 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3746, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3738, Flavor Leaf wrote:could he be scum, sure, but he's made so many like...weird choices if he's scum. Could he have pocketed me and had the scum team hide behind me all game? sure, but he's actively done what I expect town who town reads me to have done.
Didn’t you claim that you commuted N1? like your conviction here is truly puzzling.

what does this have to do with anything?

If you are assuming I was talking about an actual Hider role, you need to work on your reading comprehension
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3749 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:09 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3744, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't see the point in arguing with FL anymore so i will be mostly arguing with my townreads as i believe there is not much constructive to be gained from future interactions with scum.
+1

FL is not even considering the possibility that Pine might be scum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”