Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3750 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:11 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i did consider the possibility, Nancy. I went back around and decided to trust my town read on him more.

@Nancy - this is the last game I'm going to play with you. I still like you as a person, but I can't work with you anymore. If you wanna have chats and go on coffee dates or something so we can still talk, that's fine, but I can't play with you anymore.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3751 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3747, NorwegianboyEE wrote:When are y'all going to place your votes btw? Theres only like 2 slots voting.
My team wants me to vote FL, that’s why I haven’t voted.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3752 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:12 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

like i just hate being town in games with you in it, you shut down all momentum i have and misread everything i say
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3753 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3750, Flavor Leaf wrote:i did consider the possibility, Nancy. I went back around and decided to trust my town read on him more.

@Nancy - this is the last game I'm going to play with you. I still like you as a person, but I can't work with you anymore. If you wanna have chats and go on coffee dates or something so we can still talk, that's fine, but I can't play with you anymore.
VOTE: Flavor Leaf
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3754 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:13 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

go for it. all the more reason for me saying that
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3755 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:13 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

you are wrong, and that's all i can say. if you think i ever make this kind of post right now as scum, which ensures my death this game, idk what to tell ya
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3756 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3755, Flavor Leaf wrote:you are wrong, and that's all i can say. if you think i ever make this kind of post right now as scum, which ensures my death this game, idk what to tell ya
I cried for hours because of you saying that and then I even stupidly hard defended you and you still pull this shit on me, even after I did that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3757 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:19 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

why's this different from when you get upset when I push you?

I think i should be damn obviously bleeding town to you, and you start agreeing with my arch nemesis Norwegian?

Yeah, no. I'm not wrong here. Norwegian is 100% always scum this game.

And if you're gonna pick me over him when I've made far better cases on him all game for some stupid reasons, then what's the point of me even trying.

You derail all momentum I have.

You cry when I push you.

I can't play with you. You do the same things to me that i do to you that upsets you, and don't realize you're being hypocritical with it.

Like, why can't you just trust my reads for once? FOR ONCE! You always have to go against me, when you know I'm right a good amount of the time.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3758 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:20 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3749, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3744, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't see the point in arguing with FL anymore so i will be mostly arguing with my townreads as i believe there is not much constructive to be gained from future interactions with scum.
+1

FL is not even considering the possibility that Pine might be scum.
this post is just factually incorrect, and i cant play like this.

i actively spent the last day looking into Pine, one of my strongest town reads all game, and then I turned back AFTER wards.

I have actively said I think he could be scum, but I do not think he is. I am trusting my town read.

Wish you'd do the same, but you won't.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3759 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:22 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think you're the cause of the loss of this game.

You've been protecting Norwegian all game, and you're just wrong, Nancy.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3760 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I just wanted to say that being called "my arch-nemesis" by Flavour gave me a bit tingly feelings.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3761 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3757, Flavor Leaf wrote:why's this different from when you get upset when I push you?

I think i should be damn obviously bleeding town to you, and you start agreeing with my arch nemesis Norwegian?

And if you're gonna pick me over him when I've made far better cases on him all game for some stupid reasons, then what's the point of me even trying.

You cry when I push you.

I can't play with you. You do the same things to me that i do to you that upsets you, and don't realize you're being hypocritical with it.

Like, why can't you just trust my reads for once? FOR ONCE! You always have to go against me, when you know I'm right a good amount of the time.
Everyone was saying your claim didn’t make sense and who hard defended you - and going against my teammates’ reads to do that? Did you guess me? So yeah, you saying you won’t play with me anymore is beyond shitty of you, since I was literally the only one who defended you for that,
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3762 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3760, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I just wanted to say that being called "my arch-nemesis" by Flavour gave me a bit tingly feelings.
yeah, i think you did well this game, i even thought you were strong town for some of the game.

I think you might win it still, but i will end up with the correct solve at least
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3763 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:25 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3761, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3757, Flavor Leaf wrote:why's this different from when you get upset when I push you?

You cry when I push you.

Everyone was saying your claim didn’t make sense and who hard defended you - and going against my teammates’ reads to do that? Did you guess me? So yeah, you saying you won’t play with me anymore is beyond shitty of you, since I was literally the only one who defended you for that,
yeah, and that should prove i am town to you
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3764 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3759, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think you're the cause of the loss of this game.

How? Had TGP flipped red, I’d 100% be voting him now.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3765 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:26 am

Post by Akarin »

@FL

Do you think DEB interactions make Norwee look any better or worse?

No need to respond to this right now if you need time to think about it, just eventually please?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3766 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:26 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

nancy, you KNOW I'm town, you fucking KNOW it. I can literally feel that you know I am town, yet you don't care about any of my reads. You derail every push I make in every game I ever play with you.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3767 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:26 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3764, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3759, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think you're the cause of the loss of this game.

How? Had TGP flipped red, I’d 100% be voting him now.

HIM AND RAMCIUS HELPED THAT FADE GO THROUGH wtf
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3768 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:28 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3765, Akarin wrote:@FL

Do you think DEB interactions make Norwee look any better or worse?

No need to respond to this right now if you need time to think about it, just eventually please?

I specifically think that DEB got bussed by his teammates at one point.

Scum does not town read DEB if they are his partner. And Norwegian went back and forth voting DEB, which I think bussing DEB is always going to be on the minds of his partners, even if they dont actually want to go through with it, i can see them saying it, voting there, then moving away, which is exactly what Norwegian did on Day 2.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3769 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:29 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It makes me upset when you see me as town Nancy, then try to derail anything I do.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3770 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3763, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3761, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

You cry when I push you.

yeah, and that should prove i am town to you
Why should I tr you for being a jerk to me? Isn’t that what you’re saying? And it might have even been persuasive had you not threatened me with that earlier just because you didn’t approve of my reaction to being wrongly sr.

If this game mean so much to you that you’re okay with hurting me over it, then I don’t gaf.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3771 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:31 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 3768, Flavor Leaf wrote: I specifically think that DEB got bussed by his teammates at one point.

Scum does not town read DEB if they are his partner. And Norwegian went back and forth voting DEB, which I think bussing DEB is always going to be on the minds of his partners, even if they dont actually want to go through with it, i can see them saying it, voting there, then moving away, which is exactly what Norwegian did on Day 2.
So I wasn't asking this to lead into attacking you, but that seems like a much better description of your vote on DEB...
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3772 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:32 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I dont believe I ever voted DEB

i could be wrong
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3773 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:33 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 318, Flavor Leaf wrote:Frankly, I forgot DEB was in this game.

VOTE: DEB
In post 320, Flavor Leaf wrote:TGP, DEB, Status is an interesting way too early solve.
In post 322, Dr Easy Bake wrote:
In post 318, Flavor Leaf wrote:Frankly, I forgot DEB was in this game.

VOTE: DEB
Just when you think I've disappeared, I strike again!!
In post 323, Dr Easy Bake wrote:Beep Bop Adoodledoo
I Choose You
VOTE: Nancy Drew
In post 324, Flavor Leaf wrote:Alright.

VOTE: Zoraster

Noting DEB happened to come in right after I voted them, though.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3774 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:34 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

oh, that was Day 1. I was just poking him so he'd get in the game.

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”