Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3775 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:35 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

he came like right after i voted too, so i just moved on, it was almost rvs'y for me
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3776 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:35 am

Post by Akarin »

It was actually really weird how little heat DEB got compared to me, Zor, TGP, hell even Pine.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3777 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:35 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i was more talking deeper into the game, akarin
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3778 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3767, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3764, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3759, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think you're the cause of the loss of this game.

You've been protecting Norwegian all game, and you're just wrong, Nancy.
How? Had TGP flipped red, I’d 100% be voting him now.

HIM AND RAMCIUS HELPED THAT FADE GO THROUGH wtf
Math thought TGP’s last post looked really scummy. Do I wish Norwee had waited for my input before hammering? Sure? But you being mean to me isn’t going to get me to tr you or anyone else for that matter - like ever. Because if you flip scum with me defending you here - going completely against my teammates’ reads after you have been this horrible to me - I honestly couldn’t deal with that.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3779 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3776, Akarin wrote:It was actually really weird how little heat DEB got compared to me, Zor, TGP, hell even Pine.
well, he was scum and his partner was running the game
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3780 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3778, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3767, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3764, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3759, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think you're the cause of the loss of this game.

You've been protecting Norwegian all game, and you're just wrong, Nancy.
How? Had TGP flipped red, I’d 100% be voting him now.

HIM AND RAMCIUS HELPED THAT FADE GO THROUGH wtf
Math thought TGP’s last post looked really scummy. Do I wish Norwee had waited for my input before hammering? Sure? But you being mean to me isn’t going to get me to tr you or anyone else for that matter - like ever. Because if you flip scum with me defending you here - going completely against my teammates’ reads after you have been this horrible to me - I honestly couldn’t deal with that.
idc, we can lose this game together then
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3781 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

We need 5 votes to get rid of Pine
With +1 from me that requires 4 votes from the gang im presuming as the town here.

Mistyx
Nancy Drew 39
thestatusquo
Akarin
Ramcius

I think Misty is willing but maybe not? Nancy likely yes, TSQ i'm assuming yes, Akarin yes, Ramcius idk.
That makes 3 votes and 2 i think are unsure.

So Misty / Ramcius, may i interest you in a Pine elimination today?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3782 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:38 am

Post by Akarin »

Anyway, I'm not voting yet because I don't want to end the day until I have time to look at a bunch of possible team pairs.

We have time, we don't need to stretch it out to deadline, but I really don't want to speedrun the day.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3783 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:38 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

in before Norwegian/Flavor scum team
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3784 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yes, i am FL's scum teammate.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3785 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:39 am

Post by Akarin »

Norwee: Yeah I'm scumreading Pine, but I can imagine some teams that don't include him. Like it's not my top pick, but right now Ram-FL, for example, doesn't seem totally crazy to me?

I want to think it out.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3786 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

GOTTEM

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3787 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Shirou raised these points.

FL/Pine pairing:

1) Pine/FL have flavour claims coming from animes that FL watches as indicated on post , what a coincidence.

2) Pine/FL have the same post time stamp entering the thread on D3, right in the massclaim day, where scum would be coordinating in scum PT what to fakeclaim, the flavors, etc, what a coincidence x 2

3) Pine derailed the claim on himself because he was "confirmable" even though JK isn't confirmable at all, exactly what scum would like to do to not risk getting CC'd in the massclaim. what a coincidence x 3

4) FL has the "same role" as one of the already flipped JOATs, it's very likely there's a scum JOAT in this setup and very unlikely that there's 3 Town JOATs, especially 2 equal ones. what a coincidence x 4

5) Pine tries to prove his claim crumb based on an exchange with FL, what a coincidence x 5.

6) Pine/FL have the same pools for today, and had roughly similar voting pools during the entire game, not to mention they have been proven wrong again and again but the confidence on Norwe keeps intact, what a coincidence x6.

7) FL/Pine claims contradict each other because it would mean town had 2x 1-shot docs + 2x 1-shot Commuters + unlimited Jailkeeper. All of that only giving scum a 1-shot Strongman. Mafia could literally never get a NK in this setup in this scenario with a strongman elimination D1. There's no way those claims make sense together but they do town read each other magically, what a goddamn coincidence x7

- Bunno
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3788 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:44 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I have intent to vote pine. I just don't see a lot of reason to do it right now. Are we trying to speed through the day for some reason?
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3789 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:46 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I know everyone's character, this is a very shounen heavy game and I watch shounen
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3790 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:47 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

and volpe's a surface level player who thinks I'd have association tells like that with a scum partner
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3791 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3788, Thestatusquo wrote:I have intent to vote pine. I just don't see a lot of reason to do it right now. Are we trying to speed through the day for some reason?
I feel like we've caught scum so i don't see the issue in just voting said scum and calling it a day.
That doesn't mean you can't take your sweet time getting there as long as it's the right conclusion.

Don't get me wrong, i love nothing more than savouring the flavour of scum squirming.

- Bunno
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3792 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:49 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 3789, Flavor Leaf wrote:I know everyone's character, this is a very shounen heavy game and I watch shounen
Yeah, everyone has flavors from shows I don't really like other than Molla.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3793 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Spoiler:
In post 3620, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3617, Mistyx wrote:I will repeat that I think FL/Pine has exactly 1 scum

I don’t think FL’s claim fits in this setup

I would not be surprised if he was lying about his role as town

I think out of the VT claims nancy is the towniest then norwee
That’s what Math is saying to but I also know that scum!FL is the master of fake claims and I think he probably would have caught that molla crumb, so would scum!FL be onboard with crumbing molla joat kill, then claim 3rd town joat? Like FL would have to be a complete idiot to do that here and I know he’s way too smart to claim 3rd town joat and kill molla. Math is probably freaking out over this but I really think FL’s town here.

Him backing off of Norwee and re-evaluating is also town indicative, I think. I also think FL!scum probably kills me > Ico.
In post 3627, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3621, Thestatusquo wrote:I agree with everything norwee said about Pine. If pine is scum the last scum is likely fl. I don't understand the "exactly one scum in fl and pine" because to me they make a lot of sense as buddies.
The major problem with that is that both molla kill + town joat claim look just awful here for FL. If you read CoD, you’d know I had a soft guilty on him in that game and he came up with this extremely complex brilliant fakeclaim and that wasn’t a TM game, so you’re telling me that FL wouldn’t make more of an effort to fakeclaim something more believable than 3rd town joat?
In post 3633, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3629, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 3621, Thestatusquo wrote:I agree with everything norwee said about Pine. If pine is scum the last scum is likely fl. I don't understand the "exactly one scum in fl and pine" because to me they make a lot of sense as buddies.
The major problem with that is that both molla kill + town joat claim look just awful here for FL. If you read CoD, you’d know I had a soft guilty on him in that game and he came up with this extremely complex brilliant fakeclaim and that wasn’t a TM game, so you’re telling me that FL wouldn’t make more of an effort to fakeclaim something more believable than 3rd town joat?
I think the second thing is entirely nonsense. Also I think FL is perfectly capable of shooting molla. Why do you think hes not?
Because 3rd town joat has to be the worst possible fakeclaim to make here and that’s why I think it’s more likely true than not because scum!FL would come up with something better, because pretty much anything is more believable than 3rd town joat, which is why it’s probably true and the joats are weak, so I don’t understand why it’s not actually possible either?

And why is that “nonsense”? People take TM way more seriously than regular games and I think that’s definitely true for FL, so I think he’d come up with something more believable as scum.
In post 3641, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3634, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 3633, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3629, Thestatusquo wrote:
I think the second thing is entirely nonsense. Also I think FL is perfectly capable of shooting molla. Why do you think hes not?
Because 3rd town joat has to be the worst possible fakeclaim to make here and that’s why I think it’s more likely true than not because scum!FL would come up with something better, because pretty much anything is more believable than 3rd town joat, which is why it’s probably true and the joats are weak, so I don’t understand why it’s not actually possible either?

And why is that “nonsense”? People take TM way more seriously than regular games and I think that’s definitely true for FL, so I think he’d come up with something more believable as scum.
I explained. I think its completely WIFOM. "Why would town player do X." Well, you just said you think it makes him town, so that's a pretty compelling reason for scum to do X. Definitionally WIFOM.

You didn't answer the molla thing.
Because scum!FL I would have expected to catch that molla crumb so his flip looks really terrible for him with that claim.
In post 3649, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3635, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I can even answer how theoretical scum!Fl goes about this scenario you describe as unlikely Nancy.

Theory: FL doesn't claim JOAT because he is awesome as scum and knows it's not the best fake claim.

Debunking: FL crumbed JOAT when Zoraster did, at the point in the game where he only knew there might be one town JOAT. He did this before Molla crumbed JOAT and was killed at night. How does 2 JOAT's in a game look? Decently possible, how does 3 town JOAT's with two of them being clones look? Really bad. But FL was in fact LOCKED into making a JOAT claim precisely because it was pointed out earlier that he was crumbing exactly that and acted informed in response to Zor's claim. So FL could never claim anything BUT a JOAT here. So to claim he would have claimed something else as scum is logically impossible unless he wanted to be catched out for making obvious lies.
Why does scum!FL crumb town!joat and be damned by Zor flip? If I’m scum joat here, I don’t want Zor flipped for obvious reasons. But yes, your point is valid.
In post 3652, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3637, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Crumbing a future JOAT claim when you knew there was likely 1 JOAT (Zoraster) and a second one (Molla) was not confirmed until he crumbed himself. Does make sense for scum!FL to do.
But then killing molla? How isn’t that suicide? Like I suppose it’s possible but it’s just such terrible play for him.
In post 3660, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3654, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 3652, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3637, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Crumbing a future JOAT claim when you knew there was likely 1 JOAT (Zoraster) and a second one (Molla) was not confirmed until he crumbed himself. Does make sense for scum!FL to do.
But then killing molla? How isn’t that suicide? Like I suppose it’s possible but it’s just such terrible play for him.
You're literally making the argument that it isn't suicide right now by saying it clears him. Not so terrible a play if it clears you.

WIFOM. Come on, Nancy, you have to know this is all WIFOM.
Well we’ll see.

In post 3750, Flavor Leaf wrote:i did consider the possibility, Nancy. I went back around and decided to trust my town read on him more.

@Nancy - this is the last game I'm going to play with you. I still like you as a person, but I can't work with you anymore. If you wanna have chats and go on coffee dates or something so we can still talk, that's fine, but I can't play with you anymore.
In post 3752, Flavor Leaf wrote:like i just hate being town in games with you in it, you shut down all momentum i have and misread everything i say
Yeah, remind me never ever to do this again because you totally shit on me.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3794 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:50 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

and you still end up wrong
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3795 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:51 am

Post by Akarin »

Norwee: right at this moment, without rereading some stuff I think I should reread, I kind of would prefer to eliminate FL before Pine rather than the other way around.

FL's chain misfade narrative and all that gives me some hesitation, like what if it's FL-Ram (for example), Pine is just some weird coincidence, and a Pine townflip is Flavor's ticket to winning.

I know that's kind of tinfoil, but it seems more likely to me than the reverse where it's scum!Pine and town!FL right now.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3796 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:51 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

VOTE: Flavor

I quit

y'all fucking hopeless and deserve to lose
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3797 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

My true spirit animal is myself from Newbie 1994.
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=82538
Just vote both scum and end the game in 16 pages.
That's how every game should go. Everyone just believes me and we speed up the process of killing scum!FL and scum!Pine.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3798 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:52 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3663, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3659, Akarin wrote:
In post 3652, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:But then killing molla? How isn’t that suicide? Like I suppose it’s possible but it’s just such terrible play for him.
Nancy: One of the JOATs had a Watcher, you woludn't want to leave Zor alive as scum under any circumstances. Would you really want to take a risk on a 2nd JOAT being relatively benign?

We aren't assuming scum know the setup, right?
That’s true.
In post 3666, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:If FL is scum, than I don’t want to be the idiot who defends him here.
In post 3667, Akarin wrote:
In post 897, Flavor Leaf wrote:I still don't love Zoraster, but he seems to be borderline obsessed with bringing me up, so that could be one reason. I still think there's a chance they're scum.
In post 898, Flavor Leaf wrote:their big post has a lot of IioA, there's some stuff in there I like, but I don't think it's all that spicy. Let them live for the day, fine.
In post 1052, Flavor Leaf wrote:I'm generally less concerned about DEB because as the game progresses, I don't think I'd ever be able to not read him correctly.
I'm not sure if FL is scum, but if claims weren't in the mix, it would be him, Misty, and Pine for me. And Pine and FL's interactions look
so
bad to me.

And I really think all the reasons people are listing why that can't be true are just incorrect.

But I also want to take the time to look at other things.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3799 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I think its both but I think FL is way more likely to be scum if pine is scum and not necessarily the other way around.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”