Tomato
Goon
Tomato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:11 am

Post by Tomato »

Confirm.
MafiascumZuFaul (11:27:19 PM): what is the difference between chuck norris and god?
weedragonaut (11:27:39 PM): one is an overused meme on the internet and the other is an overused meme in real life?
Tomato
Tomato
Goon
Tomato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:06 pm

Post by Tomato »

Vote: IH
for blatantly copying PEG's avatar.
MafiascumZuFaul (11:27:19 PM): what is the difference between chuck norris and god?
weedragonaut (11:27:39 PM): one is an overused meme on the internet and the other is an overused meme in real life?
Tomato
Tomato
Goon
Tomato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:17 am

Post by Tomato »

:(

When did jathan have that avatar?
Tomato
Tomato
Goon
Tomato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:58 pm

Post by Tomato »

PEG and/or IH should switch avatar.
Tomato
Tomato
Goon
Tomato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:36 pm

Post by Tomato »

Simpor wrote:
stark wrote: I haven't figured out how to make watched topics yet/ I'm not that advanced.
The watched topics is at the bottom of the page to the left.. Small text "Watch this topic for replies".

IH are you aware that you have made two votes? vote on Haterade followed by a vote on FuzzyLightning. No unvote between...
Da Rules wrote:05. Please bold all votes such as Vote: ShadowLurker. Even if I see an unbolded vote, I will NOT count it. Unvotes are not required.
Also, IH and/or PEG should change avatar.
Tomato
Tomato
Goon
Tomato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:39 pm

Post by Tomato »

Tomato
Tomato
Goon
Tomato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:50 am

Post by Tomato »

Unvote, Vote: FaerieLord

Late OMGUS.

Tomato
Tomato
Goon
Tomato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:23 am

Post by Tomato »

I'm thinking of turning this into my gimmick for this game.

Tomato
Tomato
Goon
Tomato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:36 pm

Post by Tomato »

Prod FaerieLord please
Tomato
Tomato
Goon
Tomato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:20 pm

Post by Tomato »

Following players need to post a lot more content:

FaerieLord
Haterade
Tomato
Tomato
Tomato
Goon
Tomato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:53 am

Post by Tomato »

That's why I said "a lot" :(
Tomato
Tomato
Goon
Tomato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:26 am

Post by Tomato »

I added my name because I don't think I'm posting enough content, and that's a bit of a reminder for me to do so. Which is hopefully coming tomorrow.

So far, all I've done is prod lurkers, which is not content.
Tomato
Tomato
Goon
Tomato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:59 am

Post by Tomato »

Flameaxe wrote:
Tomato wrote:I added my name because I don't think I'm posting enough content, and that's a bit of a reminder for me to do so. Which is hopefully coming tomorrow.

Tomorrow, eh? *cough*
I'm too busy :(

Coming tomorrow or else.

(Only possible excuse for me is 100% complete lack of internet. Consider myself forewarned)
Tomato
Tomato
Goon
Tomato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:06 am

Post by Tomato »

hasdgfas wrote:
Tomato wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:
Tomato wrote:I added my name because I don't think I'm posting enough content, and that's a bit of a reminder for me to do so. Which is hopefully coming tomorrow.

Tomorrow, eh? *cough*
I'm too busy :(

Coming tomorrow or else.

(Only possible excuse for me is 100% complete lack of internet. Consider myself forewarned)
If you're able to make these kinds of posts, why are you not actually contributing content instead?
I can log on to the thread and skim, but to actually have insight I need to do more than that. It doesn't actually take that long to just type...
Tomato
Tomato
Goon
Tomato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:58 am

Post by Tomato »

Basically, here's what I wanted to comment on after rereading everything:

Simpor;124 wrote:I'm here.
Well we can't use Sim since both Simenom and me starts with Sim.

This game has a slow start, and as for the posting I haven't contributed alot..
So far the only scummy thing is fuzzys wagon, but it can be as he says a joke.

That being said I'm still going to
unvote: vote fuzzy
I don't like how he's explaining how his vote may be wrong and why. It's being both on the wagon and off at the same time.

pickemgenius - Your explanation on the fuzzy vote is lacking, and outside of that you said that it's still the best wagon without explaining why (is it still just that one post?). In addition, no explanations on why the hasdgfas wagon is the second best.

My read on fuzzy is fuzzy.

Flameaxe - You still like the scot vote? If so, why?

FaerieLord - Post content. Now. Etc. You've said nothing at all. That's just unacceptable.

Haterade - All of your opinions on hasdgfas are basically copying what someone else already said about him. Just seems like leeching to me.

Of the scot/fuzzy/hasdgfas wagons, I prefer the hasdgfas wagon the most - But I'm pretty much unsure about it. Logically, it seems like the best wagon for today, but my gut is telling me to stay off it. Take of that what you will.
Tomato
Tomato
Goon
Tomato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:59 am

Post by Tomato »

Er, forgot to add why on hasdgfas: Basically, a lot of his posts seems like reaching to me, and some are just completely useful. I don't really have any new insights here though.
Tomato
Tomato
Goon
Tomato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #16) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:29 am

Post by Tomato »

Simpor, I asked you a question in my last post.
Tomato
Tomato
Goon
Tomato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #17) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:13 am

Post by Tomato »

Tomato wrote:Er, forgot to add why on hasdgfas: Basically, a lot of his posts seems like reaching to me, and some are just completely useful. I don't really have any new insights here though.
That's what I've got, but I just realized I said useful instead of useless. Awk.
Tomato
Tomato
Goon
Tomato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #18) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:23 pm

Post by Tomato »

Simpor wrote:To tomato:

Actually you made a statement.. questions usually have a ? at the end of the sentence...
Tomato wrote: I don't like how he's explaining how his vote may be wrong and why. It's being both on the wagon and off at the same time.
If you want some more explanation see my post at 161. So far I believe that fuzzy is the most scummy one and my vote is on him.
I'm not asking why you voted fuzzy (actually your post 161 doesn't really help there either), but why you prefaced it with a "but".
Tomato
Tomato
Goon
Tomato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #19) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:52 pm

Post by Tomato »

FaerieLord, nice of you to join us. Any thoughts on other players?
Tomato
Tomato
Goon
Tomato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:14 pm

Post by Tomato »

FaerieLord wrote:
Tomato wrote:FaerieLord, nice of you to join us. Any thoughts on other players?
Tomato, how nice of you to notice me. Any thoughts of your own?
My posts 154 and 155 still stand.

Seriously. Start commenting.
pickemgenius wrote:
Tomato wrote:
pickemgenius - Your explanation on the fuzzy vote is lacking, and outside of that you said that it's still the best wagon without explaining why (is it still just that one post?). In addition, no explanations on why the hasdgfas wagon is the second best.
umm p sure the reasoning is there. the scot wagon is ridiculous and im indifferent atm about the has wagon.... the has wagon is second best because:

there are/were 3 wagons, fuzzy,scot, has. I dislike the scot wagon right now, and there is at least a little bit of legitimacy on the has wagon....
That's a reason to not be on the scot wagon, not a reason to be on the hasdgfas or fuzzy wagon. What is it about their play you find suspicious?
Tomato
Tomato
Goon
Tomato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #21) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:12 am

Post by Tomato »

What? Where did I say I agree in 154? I don't really have anything new to comment on the hasdgfas wagon, but I said new things about 5 players who weren't commented on yet. How is that lurker prodding?
Tomato
Tomato
Goon
Tomato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #22) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:04 pm

Post by Tomato »

FaerieLord wrote:
Tomato wrote:What? Where did I say I agree in 154? I don't really have anything new to comment on the hasdgfas wagon, but I said new things about 5 players who weren't commented on yet. How is that lurker prodding?
"I don't really have any new insights here though. "

Meanwhile, I didn't like the fact though that you said
Tomato wrote:Haterade - All of your opinions on hasdgfas are basically copying what someone else already said about him. Just seems like leeching to me.
When right afterwords you said you have no new insight?
This is true, and kind of my bad. I still don't like how Haterade put it, but I'll drop it for hypocrisy.
FaerieLord wrote:Also, your opinions on the other players were either a question with no opinion (PEG / Flameaxe) or a lurker prod. (Me)
How is asking someone about their play not an opinion? I didn't like those posts, I noted them, and I asked for explanations. What's wrong with that? Secondly, what is wrong with me prodding you? This post is quite possibly the first post of content you made, and it still doesn't address anyone but me (and is mainly calling me out for hypocrisy).
Who do you suspect?

Given deadline is
tomorrow
, I'll be voting later on today (probably for hasdgfas unless I see something big come up - I doubt we'll get a wagon on anyone but hasdgfas/fuzzy/scot today, and of those I don't like the fuzzy and scot wagons).
Tomato
Tomato
Goon
Tomato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:26 am

Post by Tomato »

dahill1 wrote:10.
At deadline, there will be no lynch unless a majority has been reached.
On Days 1 and 2, deadlines will be an automatic three weeks. After that, the deadline will be an automatic two weeks. However, if enough people request a deadline extension I will consider it.
A lot of these rules appear in both parts of the rule set...

Unvote, Vote: hasdgfas
Tomato
Tomato
Goon
Tomato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:29 am

Post by Tomato »

EBWOP: Status on a claim?
Tomato
Tomato
Goon
Tomato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #25) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:21 am

Post by Tomato »

More people show check in and answer that.
Tomato
Tomato
Goon
Tomato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #26) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:52 pm

Post by Tomato »

Unvote

I don't really like the fuzzy or scot wagons at the moment (as I've said earlier). My personal preference here is PEG or FL. FL is lurking hard, and PEG's posts are basically putting no content in, and is more actively lurking where FL is lurking. His explanations on his vote on fuzzy are just bad, IMO.

fuzzy / scot is better than NL though, so I'd be willing to vote that given deadline, if necessary.
Tomato
Tomato
Goon
Tomato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #27) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:45 am

Post by Tomato »

Guys, deadline is
today

POST!!!
Tomato
Tomato
Goon
Tomato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #28) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:16 am

Post by Tomato »

I might be V/LA starting tomorrow (unsure yet). If I am, it could be for an extended length of time or for a couple of days. If I'm gone too much, feel free to replace me.
Tomato
Tomato
Goon
Tomato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (isolation #29) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:20 pm

Post by Tomato »

6 mafia + 1 survivor against 5 town... Are you kidding? :/

Sorry for replacing out (I'm still having connection trouble honestly), but seriously, DAMN.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”