Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3825 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by Pine »

Whoa what the fuck

I haven’t been in the thread since last night but Dannflor just @ed me in a panic

Flavor Leaf

Unvote yourself this instant. When I get home I’m going to catch up and help you solve. Dann is also writing something up for me to paraphrase

Stop throwing you beautiful pile of moron
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3826 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

im not of the type that cares what others think about me, ill be the bad guy
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3827 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

like scum know how obviously town i am, they're just preying on the naivety of Akarin and Nancy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3828 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3820, Akarin wrote:Is part of the fun for you to see how many people you can get annoyed enough that they rage vote?
I’m not “rage” voting, I’m genuinely hurt and I honestly do think it’s really shitty of him to not want to play with the one person who has hard defended him - against my teammates’ (Math and Oka)’s reads and arguing with the rest of the playerlist. Like how do I even fucking deserve that from him after all that? :cry:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3829 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by Pine »

Flavor Leaf wrote:like scum know how obviously town i am, they're just preying on the naivety of Akarin and Nancy
I don’t even need to read the thread for that “high level” take

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3830 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't want to play another game with FL in it for as long as i live as soon as this is over.
Every day becomes this drama of endless posting and shitty takes that get forced down ones throat.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3831 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 3828, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3820, Akarin wrote:Is part of the fun for you to see how many people you can get annoyed enough that they rage vote?
I’m not “rage” voting, I’m genuinely hurt and I honestly do think it’s really shitty of him to not want to play with the one person who has hard defended him - against my teammates’ (Math and Oka)’s reads and arguing with the rest of the playerlist. Like how do I even fucking deserve that from him after all that? :cry:
This is a pretty petulant position.

These kind of emotion-driven choices are a huge part of what’s holding back your otherwise strong potential

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3832 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Akarin - if it wasn't for me, you'd be dead yesterday instead of TGP.

Your vig shot was able to happen because I figured out you were a PR, and protected you because I thought you were a misfade.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3833 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 3830, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't want to play another game with FL in it for as long as i live as soon as this is over.
Every day becomes this drama of endless posting and shitty takes that get forced down ones throat.
Didn’t I tell you to shut the actual fuck up? You’ve been the primary driver of toxicity in this game. Bemoaning it now can’t possibly be anything but disingenuous.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3834 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

VOTE: Norwegian

Now please for the love of god kill obvious fucking scum Norwegian
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3835 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3833, Pine wrote:
In post 3830, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't want to play another game with FL in it for as long as i live as soon as this is over.
Didn’t I tell you to shut the actual fuck up? You’ve been the primary driver of toxicity in this game. Bemoaning it now can’t possibly be anything but disingenuous.
Oh no, i'm defending myself and pushing scum using logical arguments. How
toxic
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3836 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3831, Pine wrote:

These kind of emotion-driven choices are a huge part of what’s holding back your otherwise strong potential
You forget the part about my going against my teammates’ reads and the rest of the playerlist, so yeah I don’t want to be the idiot who defends him if he flips scum here.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3837 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3832, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Akarin - if it wasn't for me, you'd be dead yesterday instead of TGP.

Your vig shot was able to happen because I figured out you were a PR, and protected you because I thought you were a misfade.
So are you now claiming doc and not town joat because you claimed not to have used your doc yet?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3838 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i protected her in thread-- i repeat, reading comprehension.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3839 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3836, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

You forget the part about my going against my teammates’ reads and the rest of the playerlist, so yeah I don’t want to be the idiot who defends him if he flips scum here.

nah, youre just gonna be the idiot that flipped a correct read incorrectly and loses the game because of it
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3840 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by Akarin »

In post 3832, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Akarin - if it wasn't for me, you'd be dead yesterday instead of TGP.

And I'm grateful for that, but it's not hugely relevant to my read on you, other than to the extend I think you would or wouldn't do that as scum.

I'm not going to react to you emotionally here, in either direction.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3841 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by Akarin »

Like not knowing I was a vig, not knowing I was gonna actually turn it around and be more active today, I'm not sure TGP wasn't the better miselim than me.

TSQ had quite the murderboner for me, and without the claim I doubt that'd have gone away.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3842 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by Akarin »

But posts like #3832 do sort of bother me. It feels manipulative.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3843 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by Akarin »

Like I don't feel like it's so much scum!TSQ/scum!Ram or whatever manipulating me into voting FL, I feel like it's FL manipulating me into voting FL.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3844 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3839, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3836, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

nah, youre just gonna be the idiot that flipped a correct read incorrectly and loses the game because of it
?????

Why are you scapegoating me over every other player in this game? I’m really trying hard not to say something here I’ll probably regret eventhough you absolutely would deserve it for the beyond shitty way you’ve treated me in this game. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3845 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3840, Akarin wrote:

And I'm grateful for that, but it's not hugely relevant to my read on you, other than to the extend I think you would or wouldn't do that as scum.

I'm not going to react to you emotionally here, in either direction.
Okay, your read on me is wrong, and it makes complete sense to me that you have an incorrect read at this point in this game based on the activity levels, so hopefully you come around to the correct read eventually
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3846 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3843, Akarin wrote:Like I don't feel like it's so much scum!TSQ/scum!Ram or whatever manipulating me into voting FL, I feel like it's FL manipulating me into voting FL.
yes, scum are letting me self destruct, this was obvious for a while
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3847 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Pine also actively stops me from blowing up, which is inherently townie.

if we were scum together, he'd say it in the PT
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3848 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3843, Akarin wrote:Like I don't feel like it's so much scum!TSQ/scum!Ram or whatever manipulating me into voting FL, I feel like it's FL manipulating me into voting FL.
+1

Yeah and him punishing me in particular is I would like to think beneath him, irrespective of alignment. Like I changed my read on you because I liked how you responded to all of my questions. I really hard tr those takes. I don’t think you were in any real danger after that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3849 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3847, Flavor Leaf wrote:if we were scum together, he'd say it in the PT
What i don't like about FL is that he doesn't make short and concise points, but he's like a machine gun shooting out so many bad arguments it will be too much of a waste of time to debunk them all.
Such as this one.

- Bunno

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”