scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:28 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

They are voting for me because besides my random vote I haven't done anything.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:46 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

There is nothing I feel like I should comment on at the moment.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:51 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Um neither has. I don't see where there is plenty of stuff to comment on. I haven't seen anything scummy yet; nothing has concerned me. So I have nothing to comment on. It's as simple as that.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:07 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

scotmany12 wrote:They are voting for me because besides my random vote I haven't done anything.
That's all I had to say about it. I posted why I felt like I had nothing to comment on. I don't know what else you think I can say about this.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:55 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

You said fl was lurking in plain site, not just lurking. This is incorrect. He made four posts before you voted for him (one of these was him conforming). He was not lurking in plain site. If he was active, making posts constantly, and simply adding nothing to the game, then you would be correct. But tomato even asked FL to be prodded. You were skewing the situation.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:21 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Simenon wrote:
stark wrote: I missed why scot should have a wagon though..
Maybe you should have paid more attention.
No no one on my wagon has really explained why its a good one. Flameaxe says he is voting for me because he is gay, IH has simply said that his vote is a good vote, and then you and has are voting for me while there are tons of others not contributing as well. So yeah, no one has explained why I should have a wagon yet.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:24 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Tomato wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:
Tomato wrote:I added my name because I don't think I'm posting enough content, and that's a bit of a reminder for me to do so. Which is hopefully coming tomorrow.

So far, all I've done is prod lurkers, which is not content.
Tomorrow, eh? *cough*
I'm too busy :(

Coming tomorrow or else.

(Only possible excuse for me is 100% complete lack of internet. Consider myself forewarned)
Wait, are you too busy or do you just lac interest in the game?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:15 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

I had nothing to contribute on. I was going to lie and comment on something that meant nothing to me.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:52 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Simenon wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:I had nothing to contribute on. I was going to lie and comment on something that meant nothing to me.
And now you are contributing because of the bandwagon. This is what bandwagons do.
And your point is? How exactly does this make me scum?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:35 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Simenon wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:
Simenon wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:I had nothing to contribute on. I was going to lie and comment on something that meant nothing to me.
And now you are contributing because of the bandwagon. This is what bandwagons do.
And your point is? How exactly does this make me scum?
Well for one thing this argument has been less than stellar.
Try again. This does not explain why you think I am scum.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:01 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Simenon wrote:
scotmany12 wrote: Try again. This does not explain why you think I am scum.
Yes, it does. You were being deliberately dense, and apparently you're keeping up the act.
I'm not being dense at all. You go from say that the pressure on me has caused me to post more, and then when I ask you how that makes me scum, you reply with saying that the argument is less than stellar. That means absolutely nothing. How exactly does this make me dense?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:55 am

Post by scotmany12 »

fuzzylightning wrote:2. I am not sure how he could do this. Currently it seems like he is making an argument that really isn't there, I can't well tell him, here is how you prove that you are town, he just needs to provide some reasoning that would lead people to believe that he is town, providing that he really is town.

3. If someone is not town, you should lynch them, isn't that the point of mafia, the town lynches the scum and the scum tries to get a mislynch. If he is not proving that he is town, then I believe that he really isn't town, and therefore should be lynched.
Maybe you should try proving that you are town fuzzylightning? Who has proved that they were town so far? You are asking me to do something I simply can't do. I can argue my point which I have been trying to do, but short of that I can't "prove" that I am town. And since no one has really proved that they are town, should you not be believing everyone is scum then?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:55 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Sorry for doulb epost; forgot to copy and paste together.
Simenon wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:
Simenon wrote:
scotmany12 wrote: Try again. This does not explain why you think I am scum.
Yes, it does. You were being deliberately dense, and apparently you're keeping up the act.
I'm not being dense at all. You go from say that the pressure on me has caused me to post more, and then when I ask you how that makes me scum, you reply with saying that the argument is less than stellar. That means absolutely nothing. How exactly does this make me dense?
A bad argument doesn't actually tell us anything about alignment. It begins to, though, when the poor argument is made on purpose. I don't think we would be having this argument if you were town, so that leaves you being a scum trying to have the argument.
What? I'm trying to defend myself from the small amount of accusations made against me. You expect me as town to just sit and let people vote for me? No, I'm going to try to defend myself. I'm not arguing for you just for the sake of arguing; I'm trying to convince you and everyone else that I am town.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:14 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

I want you to respond to this fuzzy.
scotmany12 wrote:
fuzzylightning wrote:2. I am not sure how he could do this. Currently it seems like he is making an argument that really isn't there, I can't well tell him, here is how you prove that you are town, he just needs to provide some reasoning that would lead people to believe that he is town, providing that he really is town.

3. If someone is not town, you should lynch them, isn't that the point of mafia, the town lynches the scum and the scum tries to get a mislynch. If he is not proving that he is town, then I believe that he really isn't town, and therefore should be lynched.
Maybe you should try proving that you are town fuzzylightning? Who has proved that they were town so far? You are asking me to do something I simply can't do. I can argue my point which I have been trying to do, but short of that I can't "prove" that I am town. And since no one has really proved that they are town, should you not be believing everyone is scum then?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:31 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

hasdgfas wrote:
Sim wrote:2. Scot's response to this was absolutely right. "are you lazy or just unobservant" was a really snide and unnecessary comment.
Maybe it was unnecessary, but coming in to say "there's nothing to comment on" is also unnecessary.
I think it is when I was answering a question that sim posed to me.
hasdgfas wrote:@Simenon: As I was rereading, I saw this comment just a little earlier that you made.
Simenon wrote:
Why are you opposed to fuzzy?
1. I sense there are scum on the wagon.
If you sense there are scum on the fuzzywagon, why are you not voting for someone on it?
Simenon wrote:
Stark wrote:Uhh.. It's me and peg at last count. Thanks man. That's exactly why you're going after everyone else?
WE HAVE A DEADLINE IN SIX DAYS. *****SIX DAYS****
Also, it is possible for you to be scum and for scum to be on the fuzzy wagon. Perhaps sim thinks you are scum with someone on the wagon.[/i]
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:18 am

Post by scotmany12 »

I agree with cow claiming.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:22 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Sanity confirmed cow?

Unvpte, Vote: fuzzy
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:39 am

Post by scotmany12 »

No, but you never know.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #20) » Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:20 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Is there any objections to cow sharing his result with us?

Also,
Vote: IH

He never explains his vote on me, he posts this
IH wrote:Checking in. Will make significant post later.
with about 7 days, give or take a few, left until the deadline. That is his last post before deadline.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:57 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:Yo. Reread. Scum is fuzzylightning and Simenon. I'll start with Simenon.
Vote: Simenon
Mind explaining why?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:07 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:
Lord Gurgi wrote:Yo. Reread. Scum is fuzzylightning and Simenon. I'll start with Simenon.
Vote: Simenon
Mind explaining why?
Meh. Your vote is on me because IH needed replacing, and because he never explained a vote. I don't need to give you anything. Try again when you have some decent reasoning behind yours.
You refusing to explain your vote only gives me more confidence in mine.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:13 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Also, I just looked it up, and IH posted quite frequently since his last post in this game. He was definately active throughout the site, and he was around before the deadline.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:41 am

Post by scotmany12 »

MadCrawdad wrote:So my question is if Gurgi's refusal was such an obvious scum move, why does it look like you started working so quickly to bolster your case on IH/Gurgi after Gurgi pointed out that it was lacking
I'm not sure what you are trying to say here. I looked at IHs post because Gurgi said he needed replacing, which I take as him saying he was inactive. This is not the case. IH was around the site during and before deadline. He did not switch his vote to fuzzy, and I'm going to hold this against him. Regardless this does not change the fact that Gurgi basically refused to explain his vote. When someone asks you to do something, you do it unless you have a good reason not to. Saying you didn't give good reasons for a vote so I won't even explain mine is not a good reason.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:03 am

Post by scotmany12 »

MadCrawdad wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:Regardless this does not change the fact that Gurgi basically refused to explain his vote. When someone asks you to do something, you do it unless you have a good reason not to. Saying you didn't give good reasons for a vote so I won't even explain mine is not a good reason.
The point is, that although you call his move scummy, it seems to have inspired to do some work rather quickly. For disagreeing with him, it looks like you may have been trying to indulge him afterall.
You really aren't making much sense right now. At all.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:50 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:
MadCrawdad wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:Regardless this does not change the fact that Gurgi basically refused to explain his vote. When someone asks you to do something, you do it unless you have a good reason not to. Saying you didn't give good reasons for a vote so I won't even explain mine is not a good reason.
The point is, that although you call his move scummy, it seems to have inspired to do some work rather quickly. For disagreeing with him, it looks like you may have been trying to indulge him afterall.
You really aren't making much sense right now. At all.
It makes perfect sense. Suddenly you add more to your argument as soon as I say it sucks. Even now, it's pretty horrible, but the point is, that you only sought out information once you had to.
I didn't add anything new. You simply misread it as me voting for IH because he needed replacement, which was never the case. And instead of saying that it sucks, how bout you explain why it sucks. And you still have not explained your vote on sim. I can't understand why you would refuse to do this if you were town.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #27) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:30 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Because you don't actually have a reason for your vote, and you can't simply switch it since someone questioned you about it?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:45 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:Hi.
Still waiting for you reasons for your sim vote.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #29) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:06 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Why is he the scummiest? You still aren't explaining. And if we suck for missing the lynch, why are you voting for someone who was pushing for the lynch?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #30) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:07 am

Post by scotmany12 »

MadCrawdad wrote:In addition to Gurgi not giving a reason for his vote, neither has Flameaxe (unless Scot's sexuality really could really have a correlation with his role assignment).
I'm actually straight...anyways, I'm not that worried about flameaxe as he always does shit like this. Much more concerned about Gurgi right now.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:53 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

hasdgfas wrote:Both of the dead scum went after fuzzy, and were on his wagon at the end of Day 1. I'd suspect the other scum would be out by himself trying not to look so suspicious if fuzzy turned up town(or survivor). I still like strife(previously haterade I think) on that account. He was on me and had been for a while with almost no reasoning.
If I'm not mistaken, you have just stated that there was a total of three scum, and you appear fairly confident in that. How do you know that there is only one scum left?
Fos: Cow
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:08 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

hasdgfas wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:Both of the dead scum went after fuzzy, and were on his wagon at the end of Day 1. I'd suspect the other scum would be out by himself trying not to look so suspicious if fuzzy turned up town(or survivor). I still like strife(previously haterade I think) on that account. He was on me and had been for a while with almost no reasoning.
If I'm not mistaken, you have just stated that there was a total of three scum, and you appear fairly confident in that. How do you know that there is only one scum left?
Fos: Cow
I don't think there are 4 with all 3 killing groups, and I don't think there are only 2 because there are 3 killing groups. I'm currently assuming 3 scum/SK/vig as our killing groups unless I see otherwise, because it makes the most sense.
Thats not the only possibility you know. And you weren't assuming, you sounded sure. It seemed like you knew.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:37 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:2. I refused to explain for Scot, because his vote against me was unexplained. As a result, he struggled to come up with something, that seems like a positive by your logic, at any rate.
Um, no. I provided reasons for my vote on IH. I did not simply call IH scum and then vote for him. I gave reason for my vote. I elaborated on said reasons when you questioned my vote, and your whole reaction to that situation (refusing to explain vote, generally being unhelpful, not defending yourself) is scummy as hell. With that aside, this is horrible, horrible logic and in no ways justifying you refusing to explain your vote on sim.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #34) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:16 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:
Lord Gurgi wrote:2. I refused to explain for Scot, because his vote against me was unexplained. As a result, he struggled to come up with something, that seems like a positive by your logic, at any rate.
Um, no. I provided reasons for my vote on IH. I did not simply call IH scum and then vote for him. I gave reason for my vote. I elaborated on said reasons when you questioned my vote, and your whole reaction to that situation (refusing to explain vote, generally being unhelpful, not defending yourself) is scummy as hell. With that aside, this is horrible, horrible logic and in no ways justifying you refusing to explain your vote on sim.
I'm sorry Scot, but I'm explaining the truth, not what may or may not sound good to you. That's why I didn't explain to you. MadCrawdad seems to understand what I mean by you scrambling to make an argument.
No you are not. No matter how many times you say it, I provided reasons for my vote, and I elaborated on it when questioned. I did not scrambling. Anyways, lets imagine that what you are saying is true and that I never gave reasons for my vote. How does that justify you doing the same thing? Once again, even if you were correct, i never once refused to explain my vote. You did. You made a scummy move.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #35) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:56 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:
Lord Gurgi wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:
I'm sorry Scot, but I'm explaining the truth, not what may or may not sound good to you. That's why I didn't explain to you. MadCrawdad seems to understand what I mean by you scrambling to make an argument.
Way to not answer the one question I posed for you.
No you are not. No matter how many times you say it, I provided reasons for my vote, and I elaborated on it when questioned. I did not scrambling. Anyways, lets imagine that what you are saying is true and that I never gave reasons for my vote. How does that justify you doing the same thing? Once again, even if you were correct, i never once refused to explain my vote. You did. You made a scummy move.
I can't make you like my reasoning.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:57 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Sorry...

Way to not answer the one question I posed to you Gurgi.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #37) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:40 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Mod I'm voting for Gurgi since he replaced IH.

fixed
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #38) » Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:27 am

Post by scotmany12 »

MadCrawdad wrote:
@ scot

Scot, you were talking and going after Gurgi alot early in the day, but once things seemed to get rolling on him you kind of clammed up. Alot transpired between the time you stopped talking and Gurgi was lynched. Clearly you were watching (but not talking) as I remember you correcting a mod vote count later in the day. Why'd you get so quiet?
What would you have me say? If I had something to comment on, I would comment on it. The thing between Gurgi and Crawdad was between them two, and frankly I found that argument irrelevant to the whole. Gurgi was also pretty much ignoring everything I said. I gave him a chance to respond to me, and not once did he answer any question I posed to him. So why waste my time when it was clear he wasn't going to comply?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #39) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:42 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Yeah guys, I have been busy as of late. Semester is coming to a close and it has gotten a little hectic. I'll to get something up soon though.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:35 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Hi. No time to do anything yet. I have no problem with a massclaim though.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #41) » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:15 am

Post by scotmany12 »

hp [leaves] wrote:
strife220 wrote:So with 3 mafia dead, we're presumably after a SK for the town win.
strife220 wrote:Why would we mass-claim when we clearly have a vig alive
Contradiction much? Saying we must find the SK, then converting it to a vig.
Strife thinks that there is an sk and a vig, which is plausible. I don't know why he jumped to that conclusion, however. Strife, did you even consider the possibility of there being two scum groups, which one gone and the other with only one member remaining?

With that said, I support massclaim at this point.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #42) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:53 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Vote: strife220

This is a good vote; reasoning coming when I have more time on my hands, most likely sometime over the weekend.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #43) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:05 am

Post by scotmany12 »

MadCrawdad wrote:So you're willing to put someone at -1 and not give a reason? Right. You don't have a couple of spare minutes to even just give a hint? Right.

I believe that deadline is tomorrow, and you're not sure when when you'll actually be able to give a reason. Okay then...
He is actually at lynch -2. And yes, I am. I was busy finishing up a paper yesterday, and I thought the deadline was monday for some reason. It simply means I have to post something today instead.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #44) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:20 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

strife220 wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:
Vote: strife220

This is a good vote; reasoning coming when I have more time on my hands, most likely sometime over the weekend.
Not a particularly fair vote right before deadline...
I see no reason why anyone who is town would oppose a massclaim today. If we have a vig, then it gives the vigs options. You stated that you gave a good reason against massclaim which you never did. I also find you the most likeliest candidate to be a sk as you jump to the conclusion that we have a sk. While it is possible, it is not the only possibility.

I also disliked your interaction with cow when you started talking about statistics. It was unnecessary and unhelpful. And then you voted for stark at the end of deadline. Taking away that you had a reason that was inaccurate, your reason for voting stark was that he was proud that he was right about fuzzy, which means nothing, and that he was not voting, of which darox was also guilty of. It looked like you were just trying to put your vote anywhere but gurgi, as if you were afraid he was truly the doc and didn't want to be caught on his wagon. Then there is also my gut, and it is telling me that you are scum.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #45) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:08 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Sigh...
Unvote, Vote: Darox

As a vig, you should want a massclaim strife...that being said, this is not a claim scum would make.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #46) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:38 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Why are we discussing this before a massclaim?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #47) » Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:28 am

Post by scotmany12 »

unnightkillable townie
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #48) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:00 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Vote: strife

I highly, highly, highly doubt that strife is telling the truth. If he is, then town could have potentially lost the game on the very start of day 2. If we ended up lynching a town member on day 1, then the scum kill a town member, and both town members can potentially kill two other town members. If strife is telling the truth, then there would have to be another mafia member, making the total of four (prospect of sk is ridiculous in this scenario). So they would have four members of the mafia, to four members of the town. I highly doubt that the mod would allow this to happen. There is also the fact that strife rejected a massclaim yesterday, when a vig would want a massclaim, and I have never seen two vigs in a mini normal.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #49) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:49 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Unvote
for now. Interested in what strife has to say.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #50) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:31 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

strife220 wrote:
Darox wrote:Why should we follow along with this little game of yours?
Because HP-Leaves clicked in to what I'm getting at. No-lynch benefits everyone but the SK here. If I'm alive tomorrow, I can be lynched.
Vote: No lynch

Deadline is in 4 days. Today will be a no lynch whether people want to vote with me now or wait until deadline. I'll give full disclosure tomorrow if I'm still alive, or in post-game if I die.
No, you will give a full disclosure now. HP-leaves doesn't even understand what is going on with this game. There is really no point to a no lynch, and I don't trust you right now. You don't go from being ready to explain to withholding information. That does not help your case.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #51) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:39 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

hp [leaves] wrote:Scotmany's activity level makes me think he's scum.

FoS: Scotmany##
That's all you can think of? You consider me scum for a null-tell? Let's look past that my activity has been down as of late in both of my games, you think I'm scum because of activity? Come on, start playing the game. If you think I am scum, actually make a case. While you are at it, mind explaining why you seem to be so buddy-buddy with strife?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #52) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:05 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

hp [leaves] wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:No, you will give a full disclosure now. HP-leaves doesn't even understand what is going on with this game. There is really no point to a no lynch, and I don't trust you right now. You don't go from being ready to explain to withholding information. That does not help your case.
I understand what's going on ._.
Despite the fact that you have accused all three of us as scum, you are also pushing for a no lynch. Why might I ask that? If you understand what is going on then tell me why we should no lynch?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #53) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:01 am

Post by scotmany12 »

So what, strife isn't going to talk anymore since he is going to get his no lynch? How bout you hp [leaves]? You going to respond to me?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #54) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:43 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

It's a fairly normal role. It is perfectly acceptable for it to be in a mini normal. I probably shouldn't even be answering your questions, as you refuse to say anything. The minute I unvote you so that you can say what you have to say, you suddenly no longer have anything to say? Bullshit. Start talking strife, now. I also love how you are thinking there is still a sk, when that would never happen with 2 vigs. That would result in there possibly being 4 kills a night, which is insane in a mini normal. As a vig you would have realized this.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #55) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:10 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Are you kidding me Strife? Lets say you are telling the truth (hah) and you are a vig. The only person you should be targeting tonight is me, not who you think is the sk. You clearly aren't thinking like a vig, do not have the town's best interest in mind. Yeah, there is no need for this to go into night.
Vote: Strife
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #56) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:22 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Um, if you die without putting out a kill, its 3 alive so the town would be in lylo. The game would not be over. Seriously, either you are one of the worst vigs ever, or you are pretty obvious scum right now. I am very positive that it is the later.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #57) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:18 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Or we can lynch him now. Why do we have to wait? Though it makes me happy that I can be sure that hp is not scum now, I really don't see any reason why we should give strife one more night.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #58) » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:00 am

Post by scotmany12 »

hp [leaves] wrote:The real SK might not be him and accidentally kill him in the night.
If strife is not the last remaining scum, then there is absolutely no chance the remaining scum will kill strife. Liike, zero chance, mostly due to how you have constantly been saying that if he is alive tomorrow then we will lynch him tomorrow. There is no way strife is a vig. He is not thinking like a vig, and does not have the towns best interest in hand as he has shown when he said he would kill tonight (he has also shown his failure in simple math as well). Seriously, there is no need to drag this on anymore. Hammer strife already.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #59) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:33 am

Post by scotmany12 »

strife220 wrote:Targetting Scotmany tonight. There's a reasonable chance he's a non-NK immune SK that claimed NK immunity to avoid getting picked off tonight.

/waits
There is actually no chance at that. It is simply a numbers game. It is absurd to think that there could be 4 killings groups in this game.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”