NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3900 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And this just gives FL more time to spam 50 pages of garbage.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3901 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3897, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3895, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3892, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3891, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3890, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3884, Ramcius wrote:Why TSQ is town? Not scummy or towny, but what makes him town in this game?

I literally explained that I want keep Pine and FL around for their claims, even if they scum, they have to pretend and they are protective and can't kill their targets of protection, that's the whole point of my plan that I explained several times already. We still have 1 miselim left, so I'd rather use it to reduce pool of nulish slots while I still can rather than take hail Marry gamble and wake up to ExLo with no real idea who is scum like it was for all 3 day phases so far
Well FL agreed to protect Misty but Pine refused to jk Akarin.
I'm really reaching my limits with this game
We’re all frustrated. I wish Ico could be here instead of me. :/
No no no
???
What? I'm happy that Ico isn't here
Tact is for liars and politicians.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3902 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3900, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And this just gives FL more time to spam 50 pages of garbage.
I’m can’t even think straight rn.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3903 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Like just make a choice, vote someone and get this day over with. Discussion is pointless for the likes such as Ramcius. Only flips have meaning.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3904 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3901, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3897, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3895, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3892, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3891, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3890, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3884, Ramcius wrote:Why TSQ is town? Not scummy or towny, but what makes him town in this game?

I literally explained that I want keep Pine and FL around for their claims, even if they scum, they have to pretend and they are protective and can't kill their targets of protection, that's the whole point of my plan that I explained several times already. We still have 1 miselim left, so I'd rather use it to reduce pool of nulish slots while I still can rather than take hail Marry gamble and wake up to ExLo with no real idea who is scum like it was for all 3 day phases so far
Well FL agreed to protect Misty but Pine refused to jk Akarin.
I'm really reaching my limits with this game
We’re all frustrated. I wish Ico could be here instead of me. :/
No no no
???
What? I'm happy that Ico isn't here
I wish I could switch places with him.:/ Life is so unfair. :cry:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3905 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3902, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3900, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And this just gives FL more time to spam 50 pages of garbage.
I’m can’t even think straight rn.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3906 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:27 am

Post by Akarin »

I can't give this a lot of thought until later tonight, but it's not like the BIGGEST deal.

Just I think I'm dead tonight and wanted to get my thoughts out there and look at other options in case I'm dead and it's not Pine-FL.

We only have the one miselim left.

Btw, Ram, that's sort of my problem with your plan, I think FL-Pine is the most likely scumteam at the moment and even if they aren't, I really have a lot of trouble with eliminating outside them, whoever it is flips town, and then after any kill we want to vote one or the other if today's outside-that-pair elim flips town.

Like I just don't see that the plan gains us anything.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3907 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't mean to sound like a completely unsympathetic ass, but this is a competitive game and it's sort of expected that you can focus on the issue at hand. Which is eliminating scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3908 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But if you feel like you can't think clearly you should definitely take a break and come back fresh tommorow.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3909 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Shirou is politely asking if we could just flip another one of their D1 bottom reads rather than spend one or two weeks overthinking "teams". DEB already flipped scum and they are equally confident that at the very least there's one scum in Pine/FL and delaying this is pro-scum.
In post 1503, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Shirou/Nibbui/Volpe14/Bunno whatever you want to call them replaced into my team and caught up to this game and wanted me to share their reads:

Ico is very likely town

Nancy is likely town

TGP is probably town?

Status is above null but I don't think he can't fake his ISO so far

BBMolla is a tid bit above null

Zoraster is slightly above null for the Ceph posting

Mystix is kinda neutral to me (good and bad)

Ramcius confuses me at the moment

Akarin is a bit worse than null

Dr Easy Bake is unimpressive but it's expected

Flavor is unimpressive
Pine is unimpressive

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3910 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:37 am

Post by Ramcius »

You're not far off from him yourself in spamming and making several posts in a row, so from all the people, you have least right to complain
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3911 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3910, Ramcius wrote:
You're not far off from him yourself in spamming and making several posts in a row, so from all the people, you have least right to complain
My posts are of much better quality.

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3912 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:41 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3906, Akarin wrote:I can't give this a lot of thought until later tonight, but it's not like the BIGGEST deal.

Just I think I'm dead tonight and wanted to get my thoughts out there and look at other options in case I'm dead and it's not Pine-FL.

We only have the one miselim left.

Btw, Ram, that's sort of my problem with your plan, I think FL-Pine is the most likely scumteam at the moment and even if they aren't, I really have a lot of trouble with eliminating outside them, whoever it is flips town, and then after any kill we want to vote one or the other if today's outside-that-pair elim flips town.

Like I just don't see that the plan gains us anything.
Vote Pine, if you so confident. I'm not confident at all in them being scum pair
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3913 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:41 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3911, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Nah, both of you suck at posting
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3914 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3913, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3911, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Nah, both of you suck at posting
Ok, and your point is? That we should all act emo and say as little as possible in this game of social deduction?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3915 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Point is, i've brought up decent points for why my position is correct. While FL is spamming and nitpicking to tire the game out and make them vote town. Because that's his modus operandi as scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3916 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I will never understand this weird obsessive desire to spend so much time analyzing every single possibility, all possible teams. Every syllable of an post using ALL hours of the remaining 12 days.
And in reality absolutely nothing is going to happen in these 12 days and then people will just vote whoever they already wanted to vote
But because they spent 12 days i guess it's ok now.

Lol.

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3917 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:53 am

Post by Ramcius »

You think so? I feel like we will have TSQ as consensus flip
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3918 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3917, Ramcius wrote:You think so? I feel like we will have TSQ as consensus flip
Yeah and that's precisely the point. We could have eliminated Pine yesterday, but because we spent hours arguing it ended up with a TSQ flip.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3919 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Wait i thought you said TGP. My bad.

Why TSQ?

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3920 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3919, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Wait i thought you said TGP. My bad.

Why TSQ?
Why not? You have him as null, I don't think others have strong feelings towards him either, so perfect consensus flip

Speaking of TGP, you literally hammered him after some posturing, so again, you have no right to complain
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3921 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3920, Ramcius wrote:Why not? You have him as null, I don't think others have strong feelings towards him either, so perfect consensus flip
I can guarantee you that my vote won't be put on any slot other than Pine or Flavour today.

- Bunno
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3922 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:06 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 3920, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3919, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Wait i thought you said TGP. My bad.

Why TSQ?
Why not? You have him as null, I don't think others have strong feelings towards him either, so perfect consensus flip

Speaking of TGP, you literally hammered him after some posturing, so again, you have no right to complain
You came in here, said two things about me that weren't true, then when called out on them had no response and now you're here like "TSQ will be the consensus flip" when no one agreed with your BS on me. This is getting really tedious.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3923 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:13 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3865, NorwegianboyEE wrote:FL's crew has been proven wrong, wrong and wrong yet again. And i haven't even gotten a chance to prove i'm right by having Pine eliminated when that's the elimination i wanted the hardest yesterday. Like i said, i will fight with absolutely all of my power for Pine today and if he's town then fuck it. This game can go to the dogs.
idk who FL crew is, but we've gotten proven wrong zero times
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3924 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3909, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Shirou is politely asking if we could just flip another one of their D1 bottom reads rather than spend one or two weeks overthinking "teams". DEB already flipped scum and they are equally confident that at the very least there's one scum in Pine/FL and delaying this is pro-scum.
In post 1503, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Shirou/Nibbui/Volpe14/Bunno whatever you want to call them replaced into my team and caught up to this game and wanted me to share their reads:

Ico is very likely town

Nancy is likely town

TGP is probably town?

Status is above null but I don't think he can't fake his ISO so far

BBMolla is a tid bit above null

Zoraster is slightly above null for the Ceph posting

Mystix is kinda neutral to me (good and bad)

Ramcius confuses me at the moment

Akarin is a bit worse than null

Dr Easy Bake is unimpressive but it's expected

Flavor is unimpressive
Pine is unimpressive
these are not the day 1 bottom reads.

These are your team's reads.

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”