NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3975 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'll be back if anything of importance happens.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3976 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3973, Flavor Leaf wrote:I have actively given my reasons for you to be scum.

I also have given my reasons for town reading other slots.

You are not my only scum read, i have actively stated my entire POE.
I believe that Pine has to be lying about his role as an ungated anything. I’m not sure that makes him scum but you not addressing that is concerning.

Like there’s no way there’s an ungated anything in this setup. All claims/flips - from either alignment - have either been /joats/one shots/vts.

So jjh is very unlikely to be wrong about that.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3977 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:06 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I have already addressed it Nancy.

Pine went from one of my lock towns to in my POE.

Norwegian is scum, so I see that this is Norwegian setting up Pine then Me tomorrow.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3978 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:07 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And while I think it’s a scummy claim, i have trusted Pine throughout this game, and he’s been the only other one pushing actual obv scum Norwegian besides Ramcius.

I am not wrong here, Nancy.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3979 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:09 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Like is there paranoia in my push? Yes.

I don’t want to be the one defending Pine scum if he is scum, but I have to trust my read on him here. I’ve flipped in this situation just to lead to a misfade, and i have been confident in my Norwegian scum read all day long.

I can’t see scum being the person Norwegian is pushing, and that might have more to do with it than anything for me
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3980 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3977, Flavor Leaf wrote:I have already addressed it Nancy.

Pine went from one of my lock towns to in my POE.

Norwegian is scum, so I see that this is Norwegian setting up Pine then Me tomorrow.
Link/quote?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3981 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3978, Flavor Leaf wrote:And while I think it’s a scummy claim, i have trusted Pine throughout this game, and he’s been the only other one pushing actual obv scum Norwegian besides Ramcius.

I am not wrong here, Nancy.
So why does that make him town and why does town!Pine lie here?

Why is pushing a slot for an extremely likely fake claim “obvscum”?

And I still don’t understand why you think Ico would have been pushing Norwee? He was the most sus on Pine/you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3982 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

How does setting up FL work exactly? I mean if we assume FL thinks Pine is town. How will Pine flipping town "set him up" tommorow?
The only way i can set FL up for elimination tommorow is if Pine does in fact flip scum. And even then, it's not exactly setting up unless Pine is my teammate and it was the plan to buss him and then blame FL tommorow. Which i doubt he believes is likely for even a second with how hard he's been defending Pine and attacking me.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3983 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:17 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I was seeing Norwegian as scum before that Nancy.

I’m phone posting today, I’ll be home tonight when I can piece together a case, but you guys don’t seem to be able to use the things i use to find scum.

@Nancy - you of all people should know here I absolutely do not use setup spec to solve games like that, so idk why you keep asking me setup stuff. That just doesn’t phase me in games like it phases most people.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3984 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:17 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3982, NorwegianboyEE wrote:How does setting up FL work exactly? I mean if we assume FL thinks Pine is town. How will Pine flipping town "set him up" tommorow?
The only way i can set FL up for elimination tommorow is if Pine does in fact flip scum. And even then, it's not exactly setting up unless Pine is my teammate and it was the plan to buss him and then blame FL tommorow. Which i doubt he believes is likely for even a second with how hard he's been defending Pine and attacking me.
No, if Pine flips town, you’re just gonna misfade me tomorrow.

You’ve literally set me up no matter what Pine flips here, don’t start playing dumb here
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3985 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:18 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don’t see why every role has to be 1-shot.

Misty isn’t.

I just think that’s a really naive take
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3986 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3984, Flavor Leaf wrote:No, if Pine flips town, you’re just gonna misfade me tomorrow.
And why is that? I've never given any indication that i would vote you if Pine flips town. My entire reasoning so far has been based on Pine being scum that fake claimed and finding you suspicious because of the way you've been defending the slot i read as scum.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3987 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Norwegian misreps constantly too.

I have actively explained my Norwegian pushes me no matter what Pine flips tomorrow, which Norwegian commented on.

I actively took back the thing about the Ico kill, and he still decided to push that as a bad reason when I literally stated myself that I was retracting it.

That’s just what Norwegian has been doing all game to me.

Like fact of the matter is you guys are wrong, I am right.

Sucks to hear, but it’s true.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3988 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:21 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3986, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3984, Flavor Leaf wrote:No, if Pine flips town, you’re just gonna misfade me tomorrow.
And why is that? I've never given any indication that i would vote you if Pine flips town. My entire reasoning so far has been based on Pine being scum that fake claimed and finding you suspicious because of the way you've been defending the slot i read as scum.
Dude, we’ve already been through this shit.

I have absolutely no interest in talking with scum here
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3989 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3985, Flavor Leaf wrote:I don’t see why every role has to be 1-shot.

Misty isn’t.

JJH is experienced in the game and i highly doubt it's an naive take coming from him.
I'd assume you would respect him too if you were actually town and consider why a Pine elimination is ultimately superior to pushing me when there is nothing i've done that's explicitly scummy as compared to Pine that's literally been caught in a lie.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3990 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:22 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

He just actively jumps on literally anything I say, but then cries when I discredit him or shade him.

He pushed through a town PR misfade, then hammered the PR he said he 100% town read because of the claim.

Like sorry, Nancy, you are wrong
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3991 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:22 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3989, NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Misty isn’t.

JJH is experienced in the game and i highly doubt it's an naive take coming from him.
I'd assume you would respect him too if you were actually town and consider why a Pine elimination is ultimately superior to pushing me when there is nothing i've done that's explicitly scummy as compared to Pine that's literally been caught in a lie.

Jjh being experienced means literally nothing coming from a scum slot.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3992 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3988, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3986, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Dude, we’ve already been through this shit.

I have absolutely no interest in talking with scum here
Stop stealing my lines mate.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3993 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:24 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think keeping Pine alive so we can use a double protect is infinitely better.

Even if he is scum, he actively forces himself into not killing one of the conf townies.

Fading Norwegian is literally the best fade because 1) it will flip scum. 2) we get the protect.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3994 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Fine @FL, you may choose to ignore that but Norwee’s reasoning based on that isn’t bad, so you saying Flava don’t play that way in essence, means pretty much jack to me because it’s extremely obvious based off of claims/flips that jjh isn’t wrong about Pine’s claim being very likely fake and if you’re going to convince me I’m wrong, you’d need to explain why town!Pine fakeclaims ungated jk here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3995 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:24 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Nah, I think if he’s town, that’s his exact role and you’re just being naive.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3996 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3995, Flavor Leaf wrote:Nah, I think if he’s town, that’s his exact role and you’re just being naive.
Flavours role is supposedly 1-shot doctor. we already have a flipped 1-shot doctor.
And he believes an ungated jailkeeper is in this game.

Enough said.

@Misty
@Nancy
@Akarin

You three are the last votes we need.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3997 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:26 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Jjh is just a scum slot, Nancy.

You like actively miss that type of stuff constantly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3998 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Misty isn’t.

She claimed venge - which is ALWAYS a one shot. :lol:

Because so far there has not been an ungated anything and he also refused to jk whichever one of Misty/Akarin you don’t doc.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3999 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Akarin »

I'm actually with FL in that I don't think the ungated thing is as much of a smoking gun as it's being made out to be.

I'm also getting closer to just voting Pine for everyone's sanity, at some point keeping enthusiasm is worth more than giving a bit more info for if Misty dies and needs to think about a vig shot.

I find FL's claim more unbelievable, and I can totally imagine this kind of refuge in audacity being a scum idea.

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”