Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4050 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

VOTE: Pine

E -1

Mathblade endorsed this.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4051 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It's finally happening.

FL needs to doc Akarin rather than Mistyx here to prove his role if he's town.

Misty it's just your vote now.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4052 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4051, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It's finally happening.

FL needs to doc Akarin rather than Mistyx here to prove his role if he's town.

Misty it's just your vote now.
That will definitely help but how does it actually prove anything? If he’s scum, he just kills someone other than Akarin, no?

Probably me or Misty?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4053 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I know it doesn't prove anything. But if Akarin dies and FL claims he didn't protect them that is an definite scum claim.
We should do what we can to defend our only 100% conf!town.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4054 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:06 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4053, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I know it doesn't prove anything. But if Akarin dies and FL claims he didn't protect them that is an definite scum claim.
We should do what we can to defend our only 100% conf!town.
Yes of course, no one is doubting that. Sure if Akarin dies despite DEB being flipped, FL is outed scum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4055 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 4047, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3825, Pine wrote:Whoa what the fuck

I haven’t been in the thread since last night but Dannflor just @ed me in a panic

Flavor Leaf

Unvote yourself this instant. When I get home I’m going to catch up and help you solve.
Dann is also writing something up for me to paraphrase

Stop throwing you beautiful pile of moron
What happened with this?
Life happened. A friend of mine fell and hit her head last night and a bunch of stuff kind of became low priority. Thanks for reminding me.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4056 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 4050, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:VOTE: Pine

E -1

Mathblade endorsed this.
Ugh. Give me a few hours to blow the game open and slam dunk the {Norwegian/Shea} case, then you kids do what you want.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4057 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by Pine »

I’m getting nasty looks at the family dinner table as it is

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4058 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4055, Pine wrote:
In post 4047, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3825, Pine wrote:Whoa what the fuck

I haven’t been in the thread since last night but Dannflor just @ed me in a panic

Flavor Leaf

Unvote yourself this instant. When I get home I’m going to catch up and help you solve.
Dann is also writing something up for me to paraphrase

Stop throwing you beautiful pile of moron
What happened with this?
Life happened. A friend of mine fell and hit her head last night and a bunch of stuff kind of became low priority. Thanks for reminding me.
Sorry to hear that, I hope your friend is doing better.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4059 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4056, Pine wrote:

E -1

Mathblade endorsed this.
Ugh. Give me a few hours to blow the game open and slam dunk the {Norwegian/Shea} case, then you kids do what you want.
UNVOTE:

for now.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4060 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Pine who has been saying all game that I'm town and has called several of his interactions with me "hard town" now comes in with the "TSQ is scum solve" when his ass is on the line and I'm pushing him.

Shocking, honestly.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4061 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 4033, Mistyx wrote:I don’t see how a role that activates on death isn’t explicitly a 1-shot

but
Nah, yeah, i agree with you, i just didn’t see it that way at first
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4062 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Pine - Status pushing Akarin when Morwegian and I were feuding Day 2 is the main reason I think Status/Norwegian are scum. It felt like he was trying to move the pressure off of Norwegian there.

That’s why the Norwegian vote had to go there to make it go through

Ramcius could have been bussing Norwegian in place of Status being scum, because they also ended up voting together.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4063 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 802, Pine wrote:A) I apologize for the aspersions on your psychology. I do not understand much of what you do or why you do it, and it is easy and cheap to slap a derogatory label on it rather than try to solve it. That’s not fair or kind and I will refrain.
B) That said, your insistence that others are able to have instant and reliable meta tells on you is absolute horseshit. It always has been and continues to be. Your ongoing inability to understand why people suspect you in a game revolving around deception represents a stunning lack of self-awareness that I’d hoped you’d outgrown
C) You are wildly overestimating most teams’ attention to their teammates’ games.
D) And also their willingness to dictate their teammates’ reads
E) And further the willingness of most players to take their teammates reads as gospel
F) These flaws in your understanding of how other people process reads you believe to be obvious contributes heavily to the aforementioned self-awareness issue
G) All that said, it also contributes to my Townread of you. Given the stakes of this game, I am willing to shelve my frustration and work with you until either you are killed to reduce free chaos in the playerset or I am killed as a threat.
H) The quoting issue was in regards to the time we have until deadline, nothing to do with TGP, whom I haven’t managed to sort yet.
I) I am also having difficulty sorting Shea
In post 2196, Pine wrote:
In post 2180, Flavor Leaf wrote:like honestly, i dont give a fuck at this point.

if you think i'm scum here, y'all hopeless
Couldn't agree more.

VOTE: Norwegian

My team's been helping out with reads while I flounder a bit catching up. Dannflor's money is on a Norwegian/Akarin/TGP scumteam, though I'm not sold on TGP. Jingle largely agrees though we talked about tracking the night kill, trying to figure out who would have shot BB. He's not an obvious shot, and that can really say a lot. It was a process of elimination, but we thought the person with the best combination of experience, perceived threat level, and teammates might be Mistyx.

I'm feeling pretty good about those reads. {Norwegian, Akarin} and one of {TGP, Mistyx} seems most likely.

I'll support that with Townreads -

Flavor Leaf and Nancy continue to be rock solid TRs for me.

Shea is playing recklessly and punishing people who aren't as invested in the game. I fucking hate that, and it's generally anti-Town, but the vigor of it suggests he's pursuing an aggressive attempt to sort. If he were flippant and actually
pursued
his shitty vendettas, it might be a scum veneer. He's not - he drops them as soon as he has a real lead. I can respect that.

Ramcius and Iconeum are harder to read, but playing generally to a pro-Town agenda.

DEB I haven't got a clue on.
In post 2253, Pine wrote:@Shea because you’ve been hyper aggressive about your generally-shitty reads.
In post 3454, Pine wrote:My gut says Shea, Nancy. There's a grownup on the scumteam, and I've been getting Townier vibes from Ramcius. I'm not certain, though.
In post 4056, Pine wrote:

E -1

Mathblade endorsed this.
In post 3447, Pine wrote:I haven't tracked the last few hours, but Ari finally started taking a look at the game and says massclaim is done.

I am a Asta, a Town Jailkeeper. Aside from FL's 1-shot Doc, I am the only protective role in the game.

I jailed Flavor Leaf Night One to protect him, which is what led to this exchange:
In post 2206, Pine wrote:
In post 2199, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2198, Pine wrote:
In post 2177, Flavor Leaf wrote:I'm an investigative with a soft clear on status.
Fuck...you just...had to do this just as I was defending you again.

Explain, please.
im lying
Okay never mind. Carry on.
I jailed Iconeum N2, when he was apparently killed by Strongman DEB.

Jailkeeper in the hands of Town is correctly used as a defensive role, but if we can elim scum today, it can shift sharply into a pseudo-investigative role. I will change posture from protecting Townies to roleblocking scum suspects, which should produce effective investigative results.

My team and I have been working on this, and we believe we nearly have a mathematical solution.

Akarin is Town due to role. Nice shot, I apologize for ever doubting you.

Nancy is Town due to wildly obvious meta.

Misty is not scum, that claim and D3 play make sense for Town.

Flavor Leaf is Town due to numerous instances of Townish play, a highly believable claim, and multiple instances of play which would be anti-wincon with no upside as scum.

Two scum in {Norwegian, Ramcius, TSQ}. I have been TRing both of the latter two, but I am not so hidebound that I can't admit I'm wrong when it's in my face.

I want Norwegian's blood today. That will let us sort the remaining candidates.

GG
All of the times I've been concerned about Shea.
In post 2684, Pine wrote:
In post 2608, Mistyx wrote:
In post 2605, Pine wrote:
In post 2604, Thestatusquo wrote:I'm literally never in a million years making a decision in a mafia game based off of
Titus VCA which in my opinion has never been used to draw correct conclusions in the history of ever
In post 2606, Pine wrote:
I respect Titus's opinion
, but that kind of vagueness is pinging my scumdar hard.
ok
There’s a difference between the general and the specific. I generally enjoy and trust Town!Titus’s opinions, but when she’s vague and incomprehensible, it’s a big sign she doesn’t believe what she’s saying.

Not a fan of being taken so blatantly out of context.
In post 2631, Flavor Leaf wrote:you have absolute braindead takes on this game, you cut out multiple possibilities without explanation, you're pushing what I find to be absolute hot garbage takes not on me, dude, you just still got your newbie showing if you're town, and are just pigheaded scum if scum, which is fine, do what you want
You know this is a good scumcase on Norwee, right? Come on in to the wagon, the water’s fine
In post 2650, Iconeum wrote:A short timeline of what happened in the TGP hood:

-he invites me, and opens with a post that basicly says that he hooded me because i'm not a lurker and sorteable. He also confirmed his action.
-i spammed quite a bit of my thoughts, some of which were aimed at baiting a reaction and weren't entirely truthfull. I overstated my scumread on you (but still, i had every intention of poking you today)
-i made a remark of how terrible of an idea it would be to push you today in the current gamestate and that it would result in a total shitfest (who could've imagined that lol)

-TGP basicly agreed with my take on you, that pushing you today is a bad idea but that he would also be interested in poking you to get some AI content out of you. He suggested a D3 join-push on you.

In short, when the environment seemed to turn 'ripe' for a push on you, he came into the main thread and just joined the push on you. No discussing it in our hood, no agreements, no shared thoughts.

That felt incredibly opportunistic to me.
I like this post a LOT for Town!Ico, which makes me a lot more comfortable with my weak TR on him at day start. I could also sign on to a TGP elim, this is a good case.
In post 2664, Flavor Leaf wrote:Norwegian/TGP/Status could be a team, but Status would have probably shaded me more if that were the case, but he seemed to try to brush Norwegian off the TvT, maybe because he thinks that they would lose, but that's an option I'm looking into right now
I don’t buy Shea as scum here. I also don’t think he’d put up with the shenanigans we’ve seen from that team.
In post 2667, Iconeum wrote:
In post 2664, Flavor Leaf wrote:Norwegian/TGP/Status could be a team, but Status would have probably shaded me more if that were the case, but he seemed to try to brush Norwegian off the TvT, maybe because he thinks that they would lose, but that's an option I'm looking into right now
TSQ is town based on the fact that he got so upset that nobody was listening to his reads and push - I don't think that was faked
Exactly. His anger at me and especially his, “What am I doing here, I need to cut ties,” post were hard Town. It’s what got me to check myself and apologize. He has substantially contributed to the health of the gamestate when wallowing in the mud would have been fine. It’s a Town motive.
Literally the only "Shea is probably Town" post I could find.

If you're going to come at me for inconsistency, make sure I've been inconstant first.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4064 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by Pine »

Also, pretty much all of those "Shea is suspicious" posts came well before this push against me.

I am home, and while I feel like death warmed over, it's time to devote time to this game.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4065 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by Pine »

Preamble:

Nancy

Akarin

You two need to stop playing like butthurt kids who want a seat at the grownups table and are going to throw a fit until you get it. Get a grip, look at
evidence
, and rationally question things instead of letting your whims drive you.

That's how you
get
a seat at the grownups table.

Flavor Leaf

No notes. Keep up the good work

Ramcius

That bit about the grownups table? You're on your way to a seat. Good on ya.

Norwegian

Piss off, you're scum.

Shea

GG, but also scum. That angry tension and the genuinely-hurt "I'm done with this" thing had me waffling for a bit, but you never really sold the performance. You've gotta back that sort of thing up with meaningful pro-Town actions. You should have bussed the shit out of Norwegian. You'd have stood a serious shot at going the distance solo this game.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4066 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by Akarin »

Did someone put out a memo in the scum PT that insulting me is a good way to manipulate me or something?
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4067 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by Akarin »

In post 4065, Pine wrote:stop playing like butthurt kids who want a seat at the grownups table and are going to throw a fit until you get it. Get a grip, look at evidence, and rationally question things instead of letting your whims drive you.
Like I don't even get where the heck this is coming from other than it seems to be out of FL's recent playbook.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4068 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

For what it’s worth, Asta from Black Clover’s ability is in a world where Magic is everything, he is the only one without it, but because of it he’s able to wield Anti-Magic Sword which nullifies all Magic it interacts with, so the jailkeeper makes sense flavor wise
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4069 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 4066, Akarin wrote:Did someone put out a memo in the scum PT that insulting me is a good way to manipulate me or something?
No, i don’t see why they would post that, neither scum has been insulting you at all this game.

Actually, Status was pushing you pretty hard, so maybe they did insult you
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4070 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by Akarin »

I want more Lupin III flavors

I should have been Jigen
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4071 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 4067, Akarin wrote:
In post 4065, Pine wrote:stop playing like butthurt kids who want a seat at the grownups table and are going to throw a fit until you get it. Get a grip, look at evidence, and rationally question things instead of letting your whims drive you.
Like I don't even get where the heck this is coming from other than it seems to be out of FL's recent playbook.
You guys are like actively about to lose the game for town, how should we be acting right now?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4072 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Like take out my attitude and the setup spec, and look at actual agenda here, Akarin.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4073 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by Akarin »

In post 4071, Flavor Leaf wrote:You guys are like actively about to lose the game for town, how should we be acting right now?
The play from both of you has made me feel like if it was 50-50 I'd feel super gross letting you win, so...
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4074 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by Akarin »

And that's a much bigger "if" than I think is really warranted

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”