Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4200 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:43 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4199, Mistyx wrote:If I can comfortable rule out Norwee/Pine I am willing to compromise on Shea

Provided that if I die, norwee is treated as an innocent child and Ram is treated as mafia

I don't want to have to hard decide that right now so I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me why my worldbuilding is wrong if it is
what stops you from just killing me on your death?
Tact is for liars and politicians.
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #4201 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:51 am

Post by Mistyx »

In post 4200, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4199, Mistyx wrote:If I can comfortable rule out Norwee/Pine I am willing to compromise on Shea

Provided that if I die, norwee is treated as an innocent child and Ram is treated as mafia

I don't want to have to hard decide that right now so I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me why my worldbuilding is wrong if it is
my ability doesnt get triggered if im nightkilled
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4202 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 4162, Mistyx wrote:ugh

hey akarin/nancy can y'all talk to me when you're online
I'm busy with Valentine's day stuff for most of the day until late tonight, can try to talk then or tomorrow.

Sorry.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4203 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4201, Mistyx wrote:
In post 4200, Ramcius wrote:

my ability doesnt get triggered if im nightkilled
goddamnit, that makes you a good kill to keep even numbers
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4204 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Akarin »

If we miselim, Pine's JK doesn't actually clear anyone.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4205 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4066, Akarin wrote:Did someone put out a memo in the scum PT that insulting me is a good way to manipulate me or something?
+1

inorite. Why tf anyone thinks that calling either of us “butthurt children” is ever remotely going to sway me is truly mind blowing.

Especially when my entire team - well Math/Oka - thinks it’s exactly FL/Pine. Math only added Norwee after I complained about both him and FL but I’ve been bitching in our discord about how badly FL’s been treating me for the past couple of days.

And lololol Ram gets “grownup” props for agreeing with Pine. Shocker.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4206 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4194, Mistyx wrote:Norwee I still want your take on Ram
Town until both scum not being in Pine/FL is disproven.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4207 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I can't see a team not being Pine/FL at this point.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4208 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4067, Akarin wrote:
In post 4065, Pine wrote:stop playing like butthurt kids who want a seat at the grownups table and are going to throw a fit until you get it. Get a grip, look at evidence, and rationally question things instead of letting your whims drive you.
Like I don't even get where the heck this is coming from other than it seems to be out of FL's recent playbook.
It’s 100% a dumb idea always because I am never letting what Bunno did to me in Dung Beetle 2 ever happen again: Iow, if I think you’re scum and you’ve acted like an utter douche me the whole (or even part of) the game, I will 100% vote out your ass. Fucking bank on it!
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4209 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4205, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:And lololol Ram gets “grownup” props for agreeing with Pine. Shocker.
Pine logic is that if you disagree with me you are a mature grownup and if you agree you are a manchild. :lol:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4210 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The fact that Pine/FL is playing this way just to win is ridiculous. It's like they can't beat me so they resort to this endless whining screaming to discredit me so hard that even when i flip town they can argue that i'm just a stupid know-nothing and that my solve of FL/Pine is not correct.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4211 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:08 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4068, Flavor Leaf wrote:For what it’s worth, Asta from Black Clover’s ability is in a world where Magic is everything, he is the only one without it, but because of it he’s able to wield Anti-Magic Sword which nullifies all Magic it interacts with, so the jailkeeper makes sense flavor wise
Why was molla’s flavour thief?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4212 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4206, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In other words, I'll become scum, when Pine flips green
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4213 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Strongman is not a role that requires ANY healing roles in a setup
This is a theme game
A strongman allows scum to make a kill without worrying about whether it will be protected
Scum do not know what roles town have
therefore a strongman in a game with no protectives is still a benefit to a scumteam
We do not know what any of the scumteam's roles besides DEB's actually are; making guesses about the power level of the setup with 1 scumflip is not a good call
Whereas what we can do at this point is say that there is no role in this setup which does not have a limited number of shots, just as this was the case last time. Pine is lying. Pine has doubled down on this, which I do not believe he would not have done if he was town making a gambit. He is lying, and he is scum for lying
but basically, we seem to be encountering a lot of arguments that the game must have enough protectives to justify the strongman, when this is false

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4214 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4212, Ramcius wrote:
Bit of a silly logic when Pine isn't even flipping green.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4215 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4097, Flavor Leaf wrote:im sorry, i just feel a lot of scum energy coming from Norwegian guys, and that also helps my Pine town read.

His Norwegian case, or Dannfloor's really, is far superior to mine, im not the case maker, i go off feeling people's auras and actions
Speaking of, when is he planning to post that?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4216 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:15 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4214, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 4212, Ramcius wrote:
Bit of a silly logic when Pine isn't even flipping green.
That's your opinion against mine, so calling my opinion silly is rude
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4217 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't personally dislike you Ramcius. I know that admitting you're wrong is one of the hardest things one can do. So when you started the game on the wrong foot by putting your trust in the wrong slots that's how things end up. And i respect that, if only you agree with me that on a flip of me you do all you can to eliminate Pine and FL, and don't go off on this "TSQ is scum" shit. Because if i flip town there is literally nobody TSQ could be allied to. He is clean.

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4218 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:19 am

Post by Ramcius »

Hm, what do we do with Mystix? Do we flip her and tell to shoot our elim target of today? Cause venge not triggering on kill is a big change
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4219 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:19 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4113, Pine wrote:Sigh

Dannflor thinks I'm about to die and is insistent that I put out there a theory he and Jingle have been kicking around that it's Shea/Ramcius.

They're wrong.
I’m not seeing it but would still be very interested in reading it. Can you post this? I think reading it would be helpful regardless.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4220 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4114, Pine wrote:
In post 4112, Mistyx wrote:now im expecting the question, "mist, are you even playing the same game as us"

the answer is probably not! i have ignored all the things that i do not want to see which is like 60% of this game

it is not productive to solving but this game has been very heated and i do not read through that well
Then I'm afraid you need to grow up as well. Ignoring 60% of the game and basing your reads on the polite parts is a great way to get biased and incomplete reads.
Nah, it’s up to players not to contaminate the game with ridiculously toxic amounts of ArE. Seriously stop it with thr Akarin/Misty/me need to grow up crap, it’s not helping - not even remotely. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4221 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4117, Mistyx wrote:worth noting that ico had norwee and TSQ as hard town

so that's probably not the team because they kill like, nancy over ico
Scum also sees me as more pocketable.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4222 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4121, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2783, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 625, PenguinPower wrote:
Votecount 1.10

zoraster(4)
~ (80), (110), (29), (96)

!

@Nancy scum is 100% in this
If either/both you and Pine are town or even if you’re not, both of you but especially YOU have/are shooting yourselves in the foot but insulting either/all Akarin/Misty/me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4223 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:47 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4134, Pine wrote:
In post 2005, Iconeum wrote:i'm not (helping to) kill today:

Nancy/TSQ/Norwee

pending stuff that needs adressing, i may or may not wanna kill:

TGP
FL

slots that I would have no problem yeeting today:

Pine/Deb/Akarin/Ramc (these are in order or preference)
Dann's rationale is that we can assume that TGP/FL/Pine/Akarin are all Town, which means the only one on his list who he's threatening is Ramcius, while impeding a Norwegian elim.
I was hard tr Ram until he made that ridiculous DEB post, which seemed overblown to me as well as him saying that Creature’s comparing my play here to some 3 yr old scumgame that I barely remember. But then he’s been pushing practically everyone in the game but something about his push on me seemed really fake. I do think scum!Ram would be a busser if scum here. Don’t ask me why I’m saying this because I can’t respond to it.

Problem is, I also thought that on TGP as well but I still think the way Ram pushed me here was different than in LNT but other things he’s done townping me but I still think it’s possible.
Math is disagreeing with Titus’ VCA but then he’s convinced it’s FL/Pine/Norwee.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4224 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4136, Thestatusquo wrote:You've said I'm town the literal whole game, strongly at several points, but now I'm scum because...you still haven't given any reasons. You've just attacked norwee and suggested I'm norwees buddy with no rationale.

This corresponds to me finding your claim dubious and literally no other shift. You can keep shading me, but you haven't given a single reason why I'm scum that I even need to argue against and given that I think you're scum I'm not really inclined to engage you much more than I am here.
Yes, it did kind’ve read to me like let’s find Norwee’s likely buddy than a decent scumcase on you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”