Pine/Ram
TSQ/FL
FL/Ram

I have it narrowed down to these

I’m thinking of cutting out Norwee/Pine here

@akarin
@nancy
Can I get your takes on this when you can
Yeah, I definitely agree that Norwee/Pine are never a team here.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4251 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4218, Ramcius wrote:Hm, what do we do with Mystix? Do we flip her and tell to shoot our elim target of today? Cause venge not triggering on kill is a big change
Why tf do we need to flip Misty? :shifty:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #4252 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:52 am

Post by Mistyx »

In post 4250, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4198, Mistyx wrote:Norwee/Pine
Norwee/TSQ
Pine/TSQ
Pine/Ram
TSQ/FL
FL/Ram

@akarin
@nancy
okay

can you give me a why just so i can feel good about locking it in
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4253 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:52 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4251, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4218, Ramcius wrote:Hm, what do we do with Mystix? Do we flip her and tell to shoot our elim target of today? Cause venge not triggering on kill is a big change
Well, there's 3 good targets for scum - you, Mistyx and Akarin, we can protect 2, scum can kill last one instead of shooting elsewhere and helping us with our PoE
Tact is for liars and politicians.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4254 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:52 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4226, Akarin wrote:I really have trouble with the idea that scum decide to use their 1-shot strongman on Ico last night, instead of waiting for massclaim.

Molla was dead and flipped already, Ico
wasn't
one of the two likely PR shots they could have made if we pretend everyone is town for a moment (Ram, FL)

It just seems way too weird.
Especially on N2. It’s not like there’s anyway that scum could have foreseen you as vigging DEB last night.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4255 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4228, Pine wrote:
In post 4215, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4097, Flavor Leaf wrote:im sorry, i just feel a lot of scum energy coming from Norwegian guys, and that also helps my Pine town read.

His Norwegian case, or Dannfloor's really, is far superior to mine, im not the case maker, i go off feeling people's auras and actions
Speaking of, when is he planning to post that?
In post 4080, Pine wrote:Paraphrased from Dannflor:

Dear Mini Theme,

I hadn't really been following, but when Pine started floundering I dived in. I now have strong opinions.

First, Nancy and Flavor - you are both Town, and the petulant TvT you're doing is trashing this game. Knock it off.

Nancy is Town. First, this is precisely her Town meta. That whole freaking out over being misread thing is classic her, and my research shows she sucks at faking it as scum. Further, she doesn't even
try
as scum, she's way more forgiving. That's not what's happening here. her scumgame is far more self-aware, and her blatant
lack
of self-awareness here is kind of a dead giveaway. (Editor's note: Creature shed the "Transparent" title, maybe it should go to Nancy for a while.) The only time I've ever misread Nancy was in our first game together, and at this point she's easy. I had some paranoia, but I checked and checked twice. She doesn't pull this a scum. The spats with FL reinforce this.

Flavor Leaf is also Town, incidentally. He mentioned earlier that DEB's buddies weren't likely to TR his absence and stone-throwing. DEB never remains unflipped in this game, and FL knows it. @FL you know who was hard TRing him right from the start? Nancy. As a scumbuddy, Nancy busses DEB here. And yeah, there's a WIFOM argument to be made here, but that's bunk. She can maybe do some WIFOMing stuff, but she's not up to that level yet.

Back to FL. Along with the hard Towntell Pine found earlier for him, his consistent approach to the game has been to solve and sort. Yeah, he's a prick. Yeah, he's a bit of an ass. But that fits with his aggressive means of sifting the game. But he's not quite this
reckless
as scum, and when he is it's far more calculating. Town!FL here has few illusions about survival, he's there to get in, solve, and pass it off to the grownups in the room to prosecute. It's what he does. Scum!FL has no motive to do a lot of the things he's done, provoking the people he has. There's just no
benefit
to it. He's not afraid to do so if there's gain, but there isn't here. He's just being a dick. But he's OUR dick.

Dann had a few minor observations about other players (including calling Shea out as a deepwolf long before I was convinced of it), but his thoughts focused most strongly on the Nancy vs FL issue and Norwegian. To continue.
HOW IS NORWEGIAN STILL ALIVE? He's so fucking scummy I'm starting to think he's intentionally trying to invoke the "too scummy to be scum" trope to avoid suspicion. He's been intentionally manipulating the game from the very start, pushing Town players into fighting with one another, then stepping back to stoke the carnage. Absolutely nothing he's done this game has been geared towards solving, it's all been tearing people down and tilting them at one another. "Frankly, it's gross and manipulative."

(Editor's note: That last sentence in quotes is a direct quote, everything else is heavily reworded to comply with the rules. Mods, if you want to whack me for five words, that's your prerogative.)

It's a long and abusive slog, but reread FL vs Norwegian in paired ISO. Think about what Norwegian's posts are doing. He's
goading
FL. I had Pine quote two posts from him earlier in the game, and they
remain
the scumfuckiest thing in the game. Here they are again:
In post 2733, Pine wrote:
In post 2619, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2593, Mistyx wrote:titus says that Norwee and FL should never be voted unless Akarin flips town

i'm inclined to agree
I don't think this is a super bad take though, even if anyone dislikes VCA by principle.
If Akarin is town then it proves both me and FL are most likely in a SvT, and if Akarin is scum then maybe this just is a TvT and scum are in the inactive fucks or cheering our TvT on.
In post 2680, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m not changing my vote until either me/FL is flipped or FL admits he is wrong on me.
I’m not going to become the elimination in ElO because of FL’s garbage play.
If FL agrees on voting someone else like Akarin then i’ll consider voting there as well. Otherwise, no.
Sweet jebas these are scummy posts

Credit @Dannflor
Everything about Norwegian's ISO is designed to engineer a scenario which is most beneficial to himself personally, while smearing others, particularly threats, with mud. He's trying to paint himself as the logical and Towny one, where he's anything but. He breathes toxicity and and tars up the game with nonsense, dragging the biggest threats into the quicksand of AtE and strawman attacks. Let's look at for a sec, where he's setting up this exact scenario, transparently trying to push an agenda rather than a solve. He's not considering other possibilities. He's stoking others' paranoia to keep the Town off balance until it drives home a lazy elimination. That's how we got a Zor elim, it's how we got a TGP elim. And all the while, he sits back and keeps poking. But again in ...LOOK AT WHAT HE'S DOING - he's demonstrating uncanny certainty and an impossible degree of confidence for a Town player. No Town player on D3 has the game solved this firmly. He has
presumptions
of Town on all of {misty, ND, shea, Akarin, Ramcius} that are so rock solid he's not trying to question them. He's only framing his arguments to this crowd.

TL;DR - Norwegian's game has been one of manipulation and provocation. He goads people into doing his dirty work for him, steeps the game in toxicity, and has crafted a narrative where he's the Town component of not one but two TvS pairs, in order to discard all outward suspicion of others and buddy up to them.

Whew, that was lengthy.
Yeah thanks caught up.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4256 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:56 am

Post by Pine »

In post 4244, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4182, Pine wrote:
In post 4140, Ramcius wrote:I have a question, do strongman go through commute?
In post 4173, Ramcius wrote:Norwee, simple question - why scum have 1-shot strongman, if town has only 1 JOAT with doc and commute?
These were the ones which made Jingle yell at me in all-caps that he was Town.

There's no scum upside to exploring this issue. He's solving the game through the setup. Scum either sticks their fingers in their ears and goes LALALALA KILL THE STRONG PR (like Norwee) or ignores the topic and tries to get the kill without engaging it (like Shea)

Scum does not poke holes in the setup argument against me
So did I misunderstand you then? Jingle now thinks Ram is town? Dann too?
That is correct. They were tossing Ramcius back and forth due to the NKA (which I've posted twice now) but he Towntelled pretty hard last night.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4257 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4239, Pine wrote:Nancy, can you talk to me about your reads? I've been a bit in and out this game, and I'm having trouble tracking where you're at now.
I think I’ve been very clear? I am so mentally and emotionally worn down by all of the drama and toxicity that the only thing I’m convinced on is that me/Akarin/Misty locktown.

And that Misty’s probably right that you and Norwee are never a team. Beyond that I want to hear every possible read, in order to make up my mind.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4258 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:04 am

Post by Pine »

You may have been clear, but there's 171 pages and a lot of back and forth. Enlighten me.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4259 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:05 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 4206, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 4194, Mistyx wrote:Norwee I still want your take on Ram
Town until both scum not being in Pine/FL is disproven.
There is no point where this will be proven without game ending if Pine is town here...
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4260 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4240, Mistyx wrote:
In post 4226, Akarin wrote:I really have trouble with the idea that scum decide to use their 1-shot strongman on Ico last night, instead of waiting for massclaim.

Molla was dead and flipped already, Ico
wasn't
one of the two likely PR shots they could have made if we pretend everyone is town for a moment (Ram, FL)

It just seems way too weird.
i think it's ~reasonable that they could have predicted that DEB was dying today so they had him use it before that
That’s possible but no one was really terribly interested in wagoning him unless you think any of the players who figured out Akarin was a PR, realized she was a vig and would likely vig DEB. I can say that based on that recent game where scum!FL recruited me in, DEB’s role was designed to use his SS and die early. Now there’s obviously no drafts in this game but I can see scum possibly guessing Akarin vig? but why then kill Ico? So that’s really not making a ton of sense.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4261 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:06 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4241, Mistyx wrote:hi nancy

i assume you're still catching up so you'll see the thing i asked you in a bit
Refresh my memory if I haven’t already answered?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4262 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:06 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 4212, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4206, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 4194, Mistyx wrote:Norwee I still want your take on Ram
Town until both scum not being in Pine/FL is disproven.
In other words, I'll become scum, when Pine flips green
He’s blatantly scum here and he’s saying we’re saying the same things over and over when all he’s saying is we’re whining and crying, but we’ve actively made cases.

Pine made a DAMN good case by way of Dannfloor.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4263 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:07 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 4097, Flavor Leaf wrote:im sorry, i just feel a lot of scum energy coming from Norwegian guys, and that also helps my Pine town read.

His Norwegian case, or Dannfloor's really, is far superior to mine, im not the case maker, i go off feeling people's auras and actions
He already did, and i required it twice

Why are you not reading the game?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4264 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:09 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 4232, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4151, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Nancy Misty are partly to blame for the toxicity in this game right now because they are enabling FL and Pine’s behaviour by not voting.
Are you fucking kidding me with this?
:shifty:
NANCY FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING NORWEGIAN IS JUST SCUM
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4265 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:12 am

Post by Pine »

FL, Dann also asked you to stop antagonizing Nancy. I'm trying to respect that request, please do the same.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4266 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4247, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 4232, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4151, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Nancy Misty are partly to blame for the toxicity in this game right now because they are enabling FL and Pine’s behaviour by not voting.
Are you fucking kidding me with this?
:shifty:
I apologize.
But consider this, FL and Pine is being toxic. And by not voting them out the gamestate is being switched in their favour because they are getting free range to keep being toxic and warp the gamestate in their favour.
You are currently stating that it's hard to keep up because of the constant toxicity, have you ever considered that might be exactly what they want?
Both FL and you and to a lesser extent Pine have been responsible for making the game toxic. I do however resent Dann’s implying that FL’s being horrible to me for 2 straight days was in anyway my fault and if I fucking hear the word “grownup(s)” mentioned one more time in this game, someone will likely be sorry because I’ve fucking had it with the personal attacks on me/Akarin/Misty - no matter whom they’re coming from. :mad:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4267 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 4265, Pine wrote:FL, Dann also asked you to stop antagonizing Nancy. I'm trying to respect that request, please do the same.
Haven’t in days, we’ve had issues site wide recently that have been slightly healed and in the works of being mended
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4268 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:15 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4252, Mistyx wrote:
In post 4250, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4198, Mistyx wrote:Norwee/Pine
Norwee/TSQ
Pine/TSQ
Pine/Ram
TSQ/FL
FL/Ram

@akarin
@nancy
okay

can you give me a why just so i can feel good about locking it in
Sure because they’re both trying to murder each other today and with DEB flipped, I don’t think scum hardbusses if they can help it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4269 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:15 am

Post by Pine »

Fine

Let's all put down our guns and try to solve this rationally. We will have a discussion post-game, but right now we're on the knife's edge of losing this.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4270 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4253, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4251, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Well, there's 3 good targets for scum - you, Mistyx and Akarin, we can protect 2, scum can kill last one instead of shooting elsewhere and helping us with our PoE
Pine has never once claimed he would do that though. In fact, he’s made it extremely clear he WON’T do that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4271 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Great, now Pine can act like the rational one.
Can we just agree to vote me if it ends the day faster and then town collectively decides to eliminate Pine/FL once it's proven i'm town? I don't give a fuck about this game anymore.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4272 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4258, Pine wrote:You may have been clear, but there's 171 pages and a lot of back and forth. Enlighten me.
????

I just literally just answered you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #4273 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Mistyx »

In post 4261, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4241, Mistyx wrote:hi nancy

i assume you're still catching up so you'll see the thing i asked you in a bit
Refresh my memory if I haven’t already answered?
it was about the teams

do you disagree on any of the ones i ruled out
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4274 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4263, Flavor Leaf wrote:

He already did, and i required it twice

Why are you not reading the game?
I obviously hadn’t caught up yet when I posted that. :roll:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”