Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4326 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:02 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4325, Mistyx wrote:i think "isn't liking" is a stretch to rule buddies out
Still, TSQ is best flip, if you take FL/TSQ team into consideration too
Tact is for liars and politicians.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4327 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:03 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

"the most people willing to flip someone" tends to actually not be scum for what its worth, because uhhh scum is willing to flip them?
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #4328 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:04 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

like this is classic. Ramcius has no reasons why I'm scum, so he's just trying to pretend that enough people don't think I'm lock town and that this is somehow a reason to flip someone. It ain't.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4329 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4315, Pine wrote:“Too early for VCA” in a 173-page game in D3 had me lol-ing.

DGB, please. Whip out the scumputer and do work.
Norwee>Nancy>Mystix>FL>TSQ> Pine

that's what scumputer says, from most likely to least likely to be scum based on VCA

P-edit: who even thinks that you're lock town?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #4330 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:07 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 4329, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4315, Pine wrote:“Too early for VCA” in a 173-page game in D3 had me lol-ing.

that's what scumputer says, from most likely to least likely to be scum based on VCA

I'm not saying people think I'm lock town. Another misrep.

So your own VCA suggests I'm like second least likely to be scum and you're just ignoring it? Cool.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #4331 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:08 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Like how do you ignore the part of the post that says "you have no reason to think I'm scum" and then laser in on the term "lock town" and then try to use that word choice to discredit me instead of engaging with me in good faith?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4332 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:15 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4325, Mistyx wrote:i think "isn't liking" is a stretch to rule buddies out
I agree. While Ram’s conclusion definitely seems plausible, I could also see it as just being too easy and finding out the actual scumteam is rarely that cut and dried. What I probably do agree with Ram is that all scum is likely in those 4. Why couldn’t we possibly have a Pine/Shea team, an FL/Norwee team or an FL/Shea team? I don’t think we can rule either of those out. Out of those 4, the only the only team that I see as implausible is a Pine/Norwee team.

So Pine/FL, Pine/Shea, FL/Shea, Norwee/Shea and FL/Norwee are still possiblities. My team currently leans to FL/Pine. FL mostly for the over the top AtE, emotional manipulation, threats, etic. Scum!FL also threw a rage-induced fit in CoD, when he didn’t get his way and his push on me earlier would fit his pattern of antagonizing me after he pocketed me in that game. So that’s why I can’t rule out a possible FL/Norwee team because if Norwee flips scum, FL wouldn’t be cleared by that because Norwee made it extremely clear, he isn’t interested in any flip today other than Pine’s. So they’re actually more confident on FL than Pine but that’s against the remainder of the playerlist consensus.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4333 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

You have me 2nd and why tf is Misty even in that list? Yeah, I think I’m going to completely ignore your solve, since it actually makes the least sense of anyone in this playerlist. If you’re incapable of fucking reading me correctly that’s a Ram NOT a Nancy problem and Misty shouldn’t even be in there.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4334 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:22 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4330, Thestatusquo wrote:

I'm not saying people think I'm lock town. Another misrep.

So your own VCA suggests I'm like second least likely to be scum and you're just ignoring it? Cool.
First of all, it isn't mine, it's DGB's VCA. Second, ever heard of PoE? Third, what makes you think that flipping a nullish slot is bad?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4335 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:26 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4333, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

You have me 2nd and why tf is Misty even in that list? Yeah, I think I’m going to completely ignore your solve, since it actually makes the least sense of anyone in this playerlist. If you’re incapable of fucking reading me correctly that’s a Ram NOT a Nancy problem and Misty shouldn’t even be in there.
Reading is a virtue. It's what DGB's scumputer says based on VC's in this game, don't ask me how it works as I have as much understanding as you, but since Pine asked, DBG provided and said that Pine better know what all this means, because he asked that
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4336 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:28 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4332, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
I agree. While Ram’s conclusion definitely seems plausible, I could also see it as just being too easy and finding out the actual scumteam is rarely that cut and dried. What I probably do agree with Ram is that all scum is likely in those 4. Why couldn’t we possibly have a Pine/Shea team, an FL/Norwee team or an FL/Shea team? I don’t think we can rule either of those out. Out of those 4, the only the only team that I see as implausible is a Pine/Norwee team.

So Pine/FL, Pine/Shea, FL/Shea, Norwee/Shea and FL/Norwee are still possiblities. My team currently leans to FL/Pine. FL mostly for the over the top AtE, emotional manipulation, threats, etic. Scum!FL also threw a rage-induced fit in CoD, when he didn’t get his way and his push on me earlier would fit his pattern of antagonizing me after he pocketed me in that game. So that’s why I can’t rule out a possible FL/Norwee team because if Norwee flips scum, FL wouldn’t be cleared by that because Norwee made it extremely clear, he isn’t interested in any flip today other than Pine’s. So they’re actually more confident on FL than Pine but that’s against the remainder of the playerlist consensus.
3 out of 5 teams involve TSQ, so flipping him is best way to solve this. Don't you agree with this?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4337 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Okay sorry then, apparently there’s no one currently qualified on your team at reading me and it makes absolutely no sense for scum!venge Misty to even claim when she was in no danger of being run up. DGP has never even seen my scumgame. I apologize for being salty with you, it actually isn’t game related.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4338 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4336, Ramcius wrote:

3 out of 5 teams involve TSQ, so flipping him is best way to solve this. Don't you agree with this?
But only if it’s not in FL/Pine which is still possible. My team isn’t even currently sr Shea.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4339 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:33 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

My name is Flavor

I am not scum

I will be misfaded

And be a bum

I am apathy

Yes i am

Please just end this

So i can say bam! I was right.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4340 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4339, Flavor Leaf wrote:My name is Flavor

I am not scum

I will be misfaded

And be a bum

I am apathy

Yes i am

Please just end this

So i can say bam! I was right.
This is something I’ve never seen you do as scum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4341 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

You have agreed to be leashed on Akarin, so that alone is reason enough for you not to be faded today.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4342 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:41 am

Post by Pine »

Nancy still focusing on the misread of her rather than the salient facts. So Town.

DGB’s scumputer algorithm is based on votes, Nancy, and your tendency to emotionally vote hop all over the place rather than sticking to solid and rational solving is pinging it. It is structurally bad at reading you.

I’m contrast, Shea is an old school player who played the game when VCA was an extremely dangerous tool, exactly because of people like DGB. You’ll notice that FL, Shea, and I are all lowest on DGB’s list? It’s a structural and methodological difference.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4343 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:42 am

Post by Pine »

Dann has another spicy post, but I’m at work and can’t rewrite it rn

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4344 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:43 am

Post by Pine »

TL;DR - it’s a case on Shea calling out inconsistencies, particularly how his solve is FL/Pine, but spent the last page attacking and discrediting Ramcius

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4345 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:43 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4338, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4336, Ramcius wrote:

But only if it’s not in FL/Pine which is still possible. My team isn’t even currently sr Shea.
Why your team TR TSQ?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4346 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:46 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I am not weakest by VCA. Sorry, if I were scum, that’s never the case.

Ask Mathblade about how I abused VCA to hard pocket Titus
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #4347 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 4342, Pine wrote:Nancy still focusing on the misread of her rather than the salient facts. So Town.

DGB’s scumputer algorithm is based on votes, Nancy, and your tendency to emotionally vote hop all over the place rather than sticking to solid and rational solving is pinging it. It is structurally bad at reading you.

I’m contrast, Shea is an old school player who played the game when VCA was an extremely dangerous tool, exactly because of people like DGB. You’ll notice that FL, Shea, and I are all lowest on DGB’s list? It’s a structural and methodological difference.
What? VCA was never dangerous. It's always been bullshit.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #4348 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:59 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 4344, Pine wrote:TL;DR - it’s a case on Shea calling out inconsistencies, particularly how his solve is FL/Pine, but spent the last page attacking and discrediting Ramcius
I am not allowed to think I could be wrong or to not be certain? This is such a scum argument. Town are way more likely to express doubt or be inconsistent in their pushes then scum are because we do not have full information. This leads to scum being way more consistent than town in their pushes generally speaking.

I think your claim is bad. I think FL is your most likely partner if you flip scum. But I am not fallible. If you end up flipping town I think FL becomes way less likely to be scum. If you flip scum its possible FL is not your buddy. In fact, I have never expressed certainty on a solve because literally I would never do that as either alignment?

I know you know this. This is another completely disingenuous argument on your part.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4349 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:59 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4347, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 4342, Pine wrote:Nancy still focusing on the misread of her rather than the salient facts. So Town.

What? VCA was never dangerous. It's always been bullshit.
Then why you tried to clear yourself just now by pointing out that you second last on DGB's VCA?

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”