Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4350 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:02 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Like my thinking is pretty much right now: Pines claim is fake, in addition to the other scummy ways that pine has played this makes me think pine is scum. If you look at pines play FL is his most likely partner so that's where I'm at.

I'm not getting to step two yet, though. I've specifically argued against flipping FL today because I think his alignment is much more contingent on yours than the other way around, which is in direct contradiction to your claim that you fl is "my solve" which is not even remotely close to what I've argued today.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #4351 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:05 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 4349, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4347, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 4342, Pine wrote:Nancy still focusing on the misread of her rather than the salient facts. So Town.

DGB’s scumputer algorithm is based on votes, Nancy, and your tendency to emotionally vote hop all over the place rather than sticking to solid and rational solving is pinging it. It is structurally bad at reading you.

I’m contrast, Shea is an old school player who played the game when VCA was an extremely dangerous tool, exactly because of people like DGB. You’ll notice that FL, Shea, and I are all lowest on DGB’s list? It’s a structural and methodological difference.
What? VCA was never dangerous. It's always been bullshit.
Then why you tried to clear yourself just now by pointing out that you second last on DGB's VCA?
Another misrep. I'm not trying to clear myself, just pointing out that your push lacks internal consistency. You keep saying I'm scum in spite of the arguments that you yourself are making.

I almost added "VCA is trash" to my original point but honestly I expected you to be able to understand the nuanced difference between me arguing that you're attacking me when the things you're talking about suggest I'm clear vs me saying that it clears me. I'd never suggest the latter but I'm asking you either to be more intellectually honest if you're scum or reevaluate if you're town and put any weight in that garbage.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4352 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4345, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4338, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4336, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4332, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4325, Mistyx wrote:i think "isn't liking" is a stretch to rule buddies out
I agree. While Ram’s conclusion definitely seems plausible, I could also see it as just being too easy and finding out the actual scumteam is rarely that cut and dried. What I probably do agree with Ram is that all scum is likely in those 4. Why couldn’t we possibly have a Pine/Shea team, an FL/Norwee team or an FL/Shea team? I don’t think we can rule either of those out. Out of those 4, the only the only team that I see as implausible is a Pine/Norwee team.

So Pine/FL, Pine/Shea, FL/Shea, Norwee/Shea and FL/Norwee are still possiblities. My team currently leans to FL/Pine. FL mostly for the over the top AtE, emotional manipulation, threats, etic. Scum!FL also threw a rage-induced fit in CoD, when he didn’t get his way and his push on me earlier would fit his pattern of antagonizing me after he pocketed me in that game. So that’s why I can’t rule out a possible FL/Norwee team because if Norwee flips scum, FL wouldn’t be cleared by that because Norwee made it extremely clear, he isn’t interested in any flip today other than Pine’s. So they’re actually more confident on FL than Pine but that’s against the remainder of the playerlist consensus.
3 out of 5 teams involve TSQ, so flipping him is best way to solve this. Don't you agree with this?
But only if it’s not in FL/Pine which is still possible. My team isn’t even currently sr Shea.
Why your team TR TSQ?
Koba wasn’t, they had a hard sr on them, Math is. Math is disagreeing with Titus’ VCA. Shea is a difficult slot to parse if you rely on meta at all because I have none on him.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #4353 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:06 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

My meta is that I try to play exactly the same way as scum and town which is what everyone should do but apparently thats like not a thing anymore on this site.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #4354 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 4352, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4345, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4338, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4336, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4332, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4325, Mistyx wrote:i think "isn't liking" is a stretch to rule buddies out
I agree. While Ram’s conclusion definitely seems plausible, I could also see it as just being too easy and finding out the actual scumteam is rarely that cut and dried. What I probably do agree with Ram is that all scum is likely in those 4. Why couldn’t we possibly have a Pine/Shea team, an FL/Norwee team or an FL/Shea team? I don’t think we can rule either of those out. Out of those 4, the only the only team that I see as implausible is a Pine/Norwee team.

So Pine/FL, Pine/Shea, FL/Shea, Norwee/Shea and FL/Norwee are still possiblities. My team currently leans to FL/Pine. FL mostly for the over the top AtE, emotional manipulation, threats, etic. Scum!FL also threw a rage-induced fit in CoD, when he didn’t get his way and his push on me earlier would fit his pattern of antagonizing me after he pocketed me in that game. So that’s why I can’t rule out a possible FL/Norwee team because if Norwee flips scum, FL wouldn’t be cleared by that because Norwee made it extremely clear, he isn’t interested in any flip today other than Pine’s. So they’re actually more confident on FL than Pine but that’s against the remainder of the playerlist consensus.
3 out of 5 teams involve TSQ, so flipping him is best way to solve this. Don't you agree with this?
But only if it’s not in FL/Pine which is still possible. My team isn’t even currently sr Shea.
Why your team TR TSQ?
Koba wasn’t, they had a hard sr on them, Math is. Math is disagreeing with Titus’ VCA. Shea is a difficult slot to parse if you rely on meta at all because I have none on him.
Pretty sure I've played with mathblade though, definitely IRL, not sure about forum.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4355 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:09 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4346, Flavor Leaf wrote:I am not weakest by VCA. Sorry, if I were scum, that’s never the case.

Ask Mathblade about how I abused VCA to hard pocket Titus
Math’s argument was you mindmelding with her on wrong reads like me with TGP for example. I’ll do that. Tell me about DEB and what his voting patterns point to - given that he’s the only flipped scum?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4356 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:10 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4352, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Koba wasn’t, they had a hard sr on them, Math is. Math is disagreeing with Titus’ VCA. Shea is a difficult slot to parse if you rely on meta at all because I have none on him.
All I can see is null, I don't see a reason for a TR from this
Tact is for liars and politicians.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #4357 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:12 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

this is literally the best argument you have. People say I'm town and then you desperately try to suggest that their town reads should be null reads and then you say things like "everyone is null reading shea so he's a good consensus flip" but both norwee and nancy didn't say town, they said null.

It's just so incredibly disingenuous.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #4358 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:12 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Flip that "didn't say null, they said town"
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4359 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4356, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4352, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Koba wasn’t, they had a hard sr on them, Math is. Math is disagreeing with Titus’ VCA. Shea is a difficult slot to parse if you rely on meta at all because I have none on him.
Math tr him I think. Koba hard sr him. No one else has said much about him.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #4360 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:16 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 4359, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Looked at your team. Pooky played with me in the last 2 months in stuff I'm listening to.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4361 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4360, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 4359, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Looked at your team. Pooky played with me in the last 2 months in stuff I'm listening to.
I pinged him.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4362 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ram why are you set on eliming in me/tsq if you can only see two possibilities and one of them is Pine/FL.
If it comes down to that kind of process of elimination, why take the path that is currently harder.
Why favour any path at all?

JJH would like to state that he is very much of the opinion that this is a pine/ram scumteam right now. He thinks it makes sense that ram is now pushing TSQ rather than me, norwe, since he's assuming i will go hard on Pine/FL
Also, all this focus on pairs is distracting from how Pine has lied about his role PM and is objectively scum no matter who else is.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #4363 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:30 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 4362, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ram why are you set on eliming in me/tsq if you can only see two possibilities and one of them is Pine/FL.
If it comes down to that kind of process of elimination, why take the path that is currently harder.

JJH would like to state that he is very much of the opinion that this is a pine/ram scumteam right now. He thinks it makes sense that ram is now pushing TSQ rather than me, norwe, since he's assuming i will go hard on Pine/FL
Also, all this focus on pairs is distracting from how Pine has lied about his role PM and is objectively scum no matter who else is.
This is why pine is so focused on mischaracterizing me as saying I've been pushing a "Team solve" when in fact my argument is and always has been that pines claim makes no sense and that I think FL is his most likely buddy but that there are many things that could make me reevaluate the second part.

His insistence that the fact that I'm not rigidly pushing pine/fl and in fact see other possibilities is truly bizarre to me.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4364 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm not going to consider even voting TSQ until Pine is dead.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4365 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If Ramcius really sees TSQ/Norwe and Pine/FL as the only possible teams at this point I really don't see why he'd care which one got voted first

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4366 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If Ramcius is scum here then him going after TSQ with the intention of switching straight over to a pine/FL scumteam when TSQ flips town is exactly the optimal scum strat.

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4367 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4357, Thestatusquo wrote:this is literally the best argument you have. People say I'm town and then you desperately try to suggest that their town reads should be null reads and then you say things like "everyone is null reading shea so he's a good consensus flip" but both norwee and nancy didn't say town, they said null.

It's just so incredibly disingenuous.
Is it my turn to call your bs a misrep? First thing I do is to ask why they tr you, neither Norwee or Nancy gave a reason for tr, so it's a null in my book. Just FYI, null can flip either way, I'm very aware that you can flip town, I'm not going around shouting that you're scum, I'm trying to have better gamestate and smaller PoE for D4 and to hit scum, if we lucky
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4368 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Oka wanted to know why we were fading Shea? :lol:

I’m assuming it was because I asked my entire team for reads on him. I also did Ram.

What bothers me the most about Pine is he won’t commit to jking Misty.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4369 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:46 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4362, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ram why are you set on eliming in me/tsq if you can only see two possibilities and one of them is Pine/FL.

If I could get you flipped, I would, I just don't see where to get 2 more votes for your elim. I literally explained why I think Pine is town, FL is more sketchy, but still townlean, also DGB says that FL's crumb means that his claim is more likely to be truth, I told that Pine/FL team doesn't make sense from setup spec for me, I gave plenty reason why I don't want flip them, yet you still ask again. If TSQ flips green, flip Pine, where's the problem?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4370 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4369, Ramcius wrote:If TSQ flips green, flip Pine, where's the problem?
The problem is that flipping Pine after TSQ gives more room for error to make the wrong choice in you/FL whom are the most likely Pine scum teammates.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4371 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If you think the team with a Pine townflip is exactly me/TSQ then go ahead and vote Pine. If they flip town FL can prove we are indeed the scum and have us eliminated. Easy peasy. All i'm asking is for an vote on Pine to flip scum so it's proved that TSQ/me are town and should never be considered for an elimination again.

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4372 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:51 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4371, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If you think the team with a Pine townflip is exactly me/TSQ then go ahead and vote Pine. If they flip town FL can prove we are indeed the scum and have us eliminated. Easy peasy. All i'm asking is for an vote on Pine to flip scum so it's proved that TSQ/me are town and should never be considered for an elimination again.
So you could say "It's Ram and FL!"? Nah, I'm good
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4373 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Where is Ram's confidence that it's one of those two possible pairings going now? Wouldn't i lose a whole lot of credibility with a pine townflip?

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4374 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:56 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4329, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4315, Pine wrote:“Too early for VCA” in a 173-page game in D3 had me lol-ing.

DGB, please. Whip out the scumputer and do work.
Norwee>Nancy>Mystix>FL>TSQ> Pine

that's what scumputer says, from most likely to least likely to be scum based on VCA

P-edit: who even thinks that you're lock town?
I don’t even understand your reasoning here, doesn’t DGB brilliant “scumputer”. have Shea 2nd to last here? It’s also worthless since I know I’m town and Misty is mech town but whatever. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”