Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4400 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4389, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 4388, Ramcius wrote:Also, I like how you bring up TGP, when you did 180 on him and hammered
His last post was scummy A F and even Nancy agrees on that. Also there is no way any other elimination than TGP was happening that day so my "180" as you call it didn't change much in the grand scale of things. In fact, you'd probably still argue i'm scummy if i insisted on TGP being town to the end.
I still wish you had waited for me to weigh in because you specifically said you would. so why didn’t you? That said Math was tr him until that final post.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4401 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:23 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4397, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 4387, NorwegianboyEE wrote:... Ramicus isn't even sure TSQ flips town, he's framing TSQ as more of a consensus null here.
Shouldn't Ramcius be interested in flipping scum or something.
This is the huge thing that's bothering me about ramcius's play towards me today. He doesn't seem to be trying to find scum, he seems to be trying to find a slot which no one will significantly object to flipping (me).

Thats like...textbook scum behavior trying to setup a misfade. Find the slot that's not being defended by anyone and then go after them. He doesn't have any reasoning why I'm scum, his reasoning is that I'm not being strongly town read by other people.

That's...What? That's not how you find scum. That's not even pretending to be an attempt to find scum.
No, my reason is PoE. Give me a reason to TR you, I don't ask much
Tact is for liars and politicians.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4402 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4400, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4389, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 4388, Ramcius wrote:Also, I like how you bring up TGP, when you did 180 on him and hammered
His last post was scummy A F and even Nancy agrees on that. Also there is no way any other elimination than TGP was happening that day so my "180" as you call it didn't change much in the grand scale of things. In fact, you'd probably still argue i'm scummy if i insisted on TGP being town to the end.
I still wish you had waited for me to weigh in because you specifically said you would. so why didn’t you?
Because i'm impatient and believe in the power of flips. That's the reason why i've been waiting for a Pine flip and saying that i would even agree to a flip on me if it get's Pine eliminated tommorow. Because at least that might get some momentum going on my solve once it's proven correct. And it's impossible to convince Misty and that frustrates me, i find it incredibly demoralizing that they votes TSQ here, a slot i do not have in my PoE and that would not get us closer at all to the correct solve unless everyone somehow agrees that Pine is indeed the scum tommorow if they flip town.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4403 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This game has just always been going in the wrong direction and the only way to turn it around is if people can finally just vote out Pine.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4404 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:27 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 4401, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4387, NorwegianboyEE wrote:... Ramicus isn't even sure TSQ flips town, he's framing TSQ as more of a consensus null here.
This is the huge thing that's bothering me about ramcius's play towards me today. He doesn't seem to be trying to find scum, he seems to be trying to find a slot which no one will significantly object to flipping (me).

Thats like...textbook scum behavior trying to setup a misfade. Find the slot that's not being defended by anyone and then go after them. He doesn't have any reasoning why I'm scum, his reasoning is that I'm not being strongly town read by other people.

That's...What? That's not how you find scum. That's not even pretending to be an attempt to find scum.
You're asking me to go back and go through all the things I've done that I think are town motivated? That's stupid and I'm not going to do that. Such lists are biased and not useful and youre definitely just going to say "I think all of that is null" when I do, so I don't know what the point of this would be.

You keep saying you have a PoE that includes 4 people you only seem willing to go after me and Norwee. Curious.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4405 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:28 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I don’t think Misty wants a no elim, so she’ll probably vote whomever is at E -1 before deadline.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4406 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:33 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4404, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 4401, Ramcius wrote:

You're asking me to go back and go through all the things I've done that I think are town motivated? That's stupid and I'm not going to do that. Such lists are biased and not useful and youre definitely just going to say "I think all of that is null" when I do, so I don't know what the point of this would be.

You keep saying you have a PoE that includes 4 people you only seem willing to go after me and Norwee. Curious.
No, my PoE is you and Norwee for today. I'm jealous of your ability to have 100% correct reads, oh, right, you don't

I didn't asked for a list, I asked for a reason, just 1 thing that really shows that you are town
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4407 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Asking for someone to prove they are town is stupid.

- Bunno
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4408 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:02 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Every single thing I say you're going to say "no you could do that as scum" and that's mostly true, so its a useless endeavor. I would say the balance of the things I've done have a motivation of finding scum and scum hunting if you drill down into them, but you're obviously not going to agree with that so I'm just not even going to try.

It's kind of frustrating but it is what it is.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4409 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:11 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4407, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Asking for someone to prove they are town is stupid.
You can do it for, I don't mind
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #4410 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by Mistyx »

we have 8 days why are people worried about a noelim happening

what
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4411 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by Mistyx »

okay

I still want to assert that in terms of the setup, it is most likely that exactly 1 of FL/Pine's roles exist, and even if not, I don't think today plays out in the way it does if there isn't one scum between them

I kind of hate how FL has approached today but it unfortunately makes sense with how he's been acting this game so I'm still leaning towards Pine
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4412 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:22 pm

Post by Akarin »

So was there ever a convincing reason anyone has for why scum would want to use strongman last night to kill Ico, and not target Ram or FL?

Because to me, if you're worried losing DEB the next day or something and really feel like you want to use that Strongman, why don't you PR hunt?

That's the thing that most doesn't fit to me. And it keeps getting ignored.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4413 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:33 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4412, Akarin wrote:So was there ever a convincing reason anyone has for why scum would want to use strongman last night to kill Ico, and not target Ram or FL?
I certainly don’t see it.
No matter which way you look at it, that kill points to Pine.

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4414 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:16 pm

Post by Ramcius »

One of the things I learned over the years is not try to guess scum motives for doing things, when I have very little info

Another reason why jk can be in this setup is that it can screw town 1-shot powers, it's not a doc, it comes with rb
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4415 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:28 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Also, updated scumputer results for only Pine/FL/Norwee/TSQ are Norwee>TSQ>FL>Pine

DGB said that scumputer isn't a solve and shouldn't be threated as such, it shouldn't change reads more than 10-15%

Lastly, DGB pointed out that on TGP wagon only potential scum is Norwee, and Norwee was main push behind zor wagon too
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4416 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:31 pm

Post by Akarin »

And all the wagons that ever had more than like 2 votes have been on 2 confirmed town, other than Norwee yesterday.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4417 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:03 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It's really simple but Pine wants you to overthink this.

Iconeum dying points to scum being slots that don't want me to be townread. "Sure" Pine will say, "That means you killed Iconeum for WIFOM", but consider it from my POV. If i'm scum i would have been in a really bad position since day 2 so why in the actual fuck would i kill a slot that i have a high chance of convincing to vote with me in favour of leaving slots that absolutely hate me such as FL/Pine/Ramcius alive. It makes no sense whatsoever and the only reason i'm even in this situation is because scum are in those slots and they want me dead.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4418 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm of the strong opinion that scum extremely rarely will kill slots that aren't a threat to them. Iconeum was a threat to Pine and townread me, that is why he is dead.

- Bunno
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4419 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:00 am

Post by Mistyx »

In post 4412, Akarin wrote:So was there ever a convincing reason anyone has for why scum would want to use strongman last night to kill Ico, and not target Ram or FL?

Because to me, if you're worried losing DEB the next day or something and really feel like you want to use that Strongman, why don't you PR hunt?

That's the thing that most doesn't fit to me. And it keeps getting ignored.
this is a fair point

who do you think it points against
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4420 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:27 am

Post by Akarin »

Against either
Pine
OR
FL & Ram together as the exact scumteam
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4421 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:31 am

Post by Ramcius »

How about I ask a real question - why Ico over Nancy? Me or FL can be miselim targets, you can clearly see it as both of us are targeted for elim today
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4422 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:42 am

Post by Akarin »

Given how the game is played out, I don't really see the scumteam killing Nancy, seems like there have been a lot of people baiting each other into big arguments all game.

And I think you're missing my point: Scum have (unless there's another, and really???) 1 shot of strongman. They know we probably massclaim today.

So scum made the deliberate choice to waste their 1 shot of strongman a night before any massclaims and mech plans.

If they decided they needed to do that (like they were worried about DEB eating the elim today),
why
wouldn't they be really focussing on PR hunting?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4423 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4421, Ramcius wrote:Me or FL can be miselim targets, you can clearly see it as both of us are targeted for elim today
Where? Last i checked Pine was always the number #1 elimination.
You speak almost as if an attack on Pine is an attack on you and FL. But it only is if Pine is scum. And that is because you and FL have been hard defending him for some inexplicable reason.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4424 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I agree to the fact that i find both you (Ramcius) and FL suspicious, but as far as i can see that has not derailed from the main target that lied about their role.

- Bunno

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”