Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #6746 (isolation #400) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:43 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 6743, Glory and Mel wrote:
In post 6739, unwnd wrote:I am very fucking snowed by her response to FL honestly vibes etc
the person that's very good at this stuff is doing a very good job at doing this stuff
not that i have any context for Ydrasse's skill at this, but this is how i feel, yes.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6755 (isolation #401) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:51 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 6748, unwnd wrote:I don't know Ydrasse as a player so I don't know if emotional range is what she relies upon (as scum)

So I looked at that like 'ok, that's a natural response'
it's true i'm hesitant to say that i think Ydrasse is lying about it/faking the reaction as scum. if she's town, it invalidates all of the actual things she's feeling, and that always feels a little shitty.

but mafia's a game about wondering if the players around you are lying, and scum
have
to be able to fake emotion to have any chance of blending in, so it's a pretty unavoidable thought.

and on the other hand... i do also think there's a layer above the actual game, and that most (or all) of those emotions are real. it's entirely possible, as scum, to have an emotionally genuine interaction with a town player, and for said interaction to be something besides a manipulation attempt. and i think those sorts of interactions happen often.

what i'm saying is... love
can
bloom on the battlefield.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6763 (isolation #402) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:57 pm

Post by Chara »

when i play scum, it is tough sometimes to act in a way that feels natural, because letting emotion get in and using it to further your game does feel so dirty. i think it's resulted in a tendency for scum Chara to apologize for being emotional, or to call any "emotion" posts NAI, as a method to alleviate guilt.

but then i started worrying about doing it as town, too, because it's still technically emotional manipulation regardless of alignment, and the only morally correct thing to do would be to remove all genuine emotion from my posts as both alignments, as much as possible, and to backtrack immediately if i ever fail to do that.

but that's kind of stupid.
so now it's looped back around to just trying to act like myself again and taking advantage of it if it suits me, because who the hell cares if i try to use it to my advantage as long as i'm not actually trying to make any other players feel guilty/bad for me/angry, etc.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6766 (isolation #403) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:03 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 6762, unwnd wrote:But I see what you're saying completely chara, the problem there is nothing else to go on cause that's been her approach all game though. I can't really read it entirely scummy, like if I were to be critical I'd say 'well I wish she'd give more actual reads to latch onto' but

Sometimes I think where catboi went wrong is where he made a good old regular mafia post in a shitpost game and just absolutely lost momentum. Why would Ydra risk the same fate?
for me, where i've come from on Ydrasse is she's been largely unreadable, and also hasn't towntold, so i don't have any reason to think she's town.

if she's scum, she's playing well, and i don't consider that a reason for her not to be scum, i guess? i don't think she's playing badly as town either, this is pretty clearly that kind of game.
but Flavor's neighbourize failing is a thing that happened, and i don't consider Ydrasse's reaction to be towny enough to start thinking that something like an Inverter is in play, when the simplest explanation is that she's scum. it's a minor tick towards her being scum when i had her in the neutral PoE beforehand.

...if anything, she's the least upsetting read i have on the four players in my PoE.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6768 (isolation #404) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:05 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 6765, unwnd wrote:In hindsight,

2013 had a bunch of millennials in early-mid high school suddenly really wanting to fuck the onceler from a 2012 remake of The Lorax because he looked like he could be in One Direction

...Humans are fascinating people, don't you think?
one of my closest friends was in the onceler fandom, once.

i was supportive, like a good friend, and then when it was over i took every opportunity to make fun, also like a good friend.

it's not as though it's an isolated incident. everybody talks about the onceler, nobody talks about how it happened with sans undertale in
exactly
the same way years later.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6770 (isolation #405) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:05 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 6767, Flavor Leaf wrote:the invert in play would be for scumSkitter, not ScumYdrasse
ooh, right. she's the one who was loyal confirmed.

i suppose i should take her out of my "let's be straightforward about this" PoE, then.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6773 (isolation #406) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:06 pm

Post by Chara »

nagito komaeda isn't dating the onceler, he's dating sans.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6776 (isolation #407) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:08 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 6769, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Chara - when did ydrasse confirm her poem from you? it was after you brought it up, wasn't it?
it was, yes. i asked something like if she really hadn't received it, and then she said yes, she did, and she was going to respond with something flirty in the thread but forgot, and then mentioned it made my day 1 posting make sense.

all in all, perhaps i could have pressed more on the exact contents of the PM, but at the time it did seem like she had gotten the poem.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6779 (isolation #408) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:09 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 6774, Ydrasse wrote:Why the onceler is my biggest question like his design is so..... Ya know
he's a skinny white man in a hat.

i can start listing other characters tumblr did the same thing to that fit this exact formula. :>
we can go on a whole journey together.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6815 (isolation #409) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:30 pm

Post by Chara »

while only sanscest really reached the heights of the oncelercest craze, both were merely more-popular variations plaguing a certain flavour of tumblr fandom for years before.

i remember when highschoolers were drawing humanized versions of bill cipher. you know, the triangle guy from gravity falls? i'm not going to post images but you can use your imagination, just put the onceler in a yellow suit. they also shipped him with a fanmade alternative version of himself, who was the same thing but a sad blue square.
i was there when the same thing happened to wheatley, the little portal personality core. he also got a hat. that was before bill cipher.

there was that brief period it happened to the talking clock from the horror youtube series dont hug me i'm scared. he didn't get a hat.

this is just a small sampling of the most popular examples. it pretty much happens every single time any cartoonish media.. exists. the onceler is notable here in that he was already sexyman-shaped.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6823 (isolation #410) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:34 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 6819, Ydrasse wrote:Chara i literally dont know how else to tell you that i’m obsessed with this sort of microcosm of tumblr drama and think about how it was constntky. kin drama on the timeline. ybc messages you hate and your theme is a poorly stolen edit w home stuck act five fanart. you want to go to dashcon so badly but your mom won’t let you
my favourite part about this is your use of the past tense.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6827 (isolation #411) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:38 pm

Post by Chara »

you're playing a dangerous game here.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6830 (isolation #412) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:39 pm

Post by Chara »

fast approaching 5am. only 20 minutes into the the super smashup ultimate album.

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6834 (isolation #413) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:40 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 6828, unwnd wrote:The ydrassecharafanclub has been shut down because Audrey, one of our great moderators (this post is not made by audrey), was caught giving out private information of our moderator Clyde because he's a komaeda apoligist. We are sorry for anyone who has followed this blog.
this just slapped me in the face with the reminder of sonicforrealjustice.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6835 (isolation #414) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:41 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 6832, Ydrasse wrote:anyone else a sonic for real justice fan
HA FUCK
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6841 (isolation #415) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:45 pm

Post by Chara »

no one needs to know what my url used to be.

or what it is now.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6842 (isolation #416) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:45 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 6839, Ydrasse wrote:i am so tired
i'm even less tired. this is terrible. i've hit a second wind.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6845 (isolation #417) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:48 pm

Post by Chara »

let those who have no sin cast the first stone?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6846 (isolation #418) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:49 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 6844, Ydrasse wrote:cowards.............
Ydrasse, i'd love for you to see it, but all of mafiascum doesn't need to see all of the rarity/twilight sparkle fanart.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6850 (isolation #419) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:52 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 6848, Ydrasse wrote:Ok but i want to see that?

I actually think pinkie pie has a good heart and should be with twilight sparkle now that i think about it . and then applejack and fluttershy leaving rainbow dash and rarity yes i like these dynamics
how controversial of you
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6855 (isolation #420) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:59 pm

Post by Chara »

okay i'm going to go it's been lovely baring my soul and creating one more experience to later regret
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7068 (isolation #421) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:49 am

Post by Chara »

i wouldn't say it's auto. we do have a narrowed PoE, though.

i'll send to someone if directed, i've just been targeting who i feel like targeting so far, so.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7360 (isolation #422) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by Chara »

is my vote needed? i know Ydrasse gets hammer.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7382 (isolation #423) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:58 am

Post by Chara »

In post 7377, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:I’m thinking we don’t fade Tweetie today. I keep getting the sense that she sounds uniformed and Chara has pretty decent reads.

And Skitter - whatever she is - has been wrong about Chara, me and Xtoxm and of course catboi, so I can’t see why she can’t also be wrong about Tweetie?
i appreciate the vote of confidence, but i am really unsure about Tweetie.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7383 (isolation #424) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:02 am

Post by Chara »

In post 7380, Glory and Mel wrote:
In post 7379, Hopkirk wrote:VOTE: Glory and Mel

here's the plan
do you think i put the amount of effort into solving and trying to show off that I'm solving as scum?
In post 7381, Glory and Mel wrote:because that's actually one of the hardest things for me to fake.
you're going for this angle, Ali?

i'm okay with elimming in Tweetie/skitter/Glory/Ydrasse today, unsure about my preference within those four though i
believe
i learn more, at least, going in skitter and Tweetie. i also feel like there's scum in there more strongly.
but i haven't been paying close attention the last few days or so. not out of disinterest, just still very sick.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7384 (isolation #425) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:06 am

Post by Chara »

i do hate Ali's argument here, that e wouldn't be trying to look town as scum, but it almost sounds too obvious. does e really say something as backwards as "do you think i try to show i'm solving as scum" as scum? eir scumgame is fine.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7385 (isolation #426) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:14 am

Post by Chara »

i also townread Lunar, it's for a combination of being a less-likely pick, Starcrossed's read, resisting what FL says, and in particular the apparently spite-fueled resistance, which was also a part of my Fire townread.
i forget the series of posts, but it was around where Lunar said he was frustrated with FL and wanted to make his life harder, something like that.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7387 (isolation #427) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:17 am

Post by Chara »

i occasionally get paranoid of Venus because i have no experience with scum Nancy (and none at all that i remember well with Auro) but i think their play has been overall pro-town and i'm seeing things that remind me of the town Nancy i know. and this just reminded me of when Pokemon's PTs were released and Nancy got really concerned about my posting about her in the scum PT and if something similar was happening in this game.
again, that's something i don't see occurring to scum nearly as often, and just felt like a really genuine town paranoia moment.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7388 (isolation #428) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:19 am

Post by Chara »

re: the skitter role interaction stuff, i am not sure what's confirmed and what's conjecture so i'm just going to leave that to FL.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7389 (isolation #429) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:21 am

Post by Chara »

i decided to check Hopkirk's recent ISO for some guidance, and he was even more checked out than i am. ahaha.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7393 (isolation #430) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:34 am

Post by Chara »

wasn't that interaction within a hood? or are you talking about something that happened in the thread here?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7398 (isolation #431) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:42 am

Post by Chara »

Ydrasse do you like this dragon
or this dragon more
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7402 (isolation #432) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:48 am

Post by Chara »

your input is appreciated. in fact, everyone should tell me which one they like more.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7405 (isolation #433) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:54 am

Post by Chara »

i do too!
i was informed i go for white and purple far too often. i suppose it's easy to make that look good.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7409 (isolation #434) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:59 am

Post by Chara »

In post 7403, Glory and Mel wrote:
In post 7384, Chara wrote:i do hate Ali's argument here, that e wouldn't be trying to look town as scum, but it almost sounds too obvious. does e really say something as backwards as "do you think i try to show i'm solving as scum" as scum? eir scumgame is fine.
read my recent games. I'm not as showy showy about my fakesolving when I'm scum and its a town trait for me.

What even is your impression of my scumgame because this comment is probably coming from someone who's expectations aren't aligned with reality.
i think it's more the self-meta angle i dislike, i don't have a concept of your current town vs. scumgames, but as scum you are still going to show your solving to a degree either way. it's easy to say "i'm doing it more than my recent scumgames" when you have been, but that doesn't say much about your alignment when you're aware of it and, i'd imagine, at least somewhat capable of faking aspects of your towngame, because that's needed to get anywhere as scum.

i don't scumread the comment, what i dislike is framing it as an obvious difference between your town and scumgames when realistically if that were the case all the time, your scum winrate would be shit/you wouldn't ever get miselimed as town.
i mean... perhaps that's true? i wouldn't know.

this feels kind of out of scope for this particular game, however.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7410 (isolation #435) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:02 am

Post by Chara »

In post 7406, Ydrasse wrote:the first one speaks to me more... also i forgot flight rising exists but i’m gonna go look at my dragons to see if any of them were cute
i like the dragon neopets. they bring me peace.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7413 (isolation #436) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:04 am

Post by Chara »

i had to stop playing Neopets because i found myself sacrificing sleep for restocking in the stamp shop.
i like the guardian in particular.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7484 (isolation #437) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by Chara »

goodbye, unwnd. i hope you are free, and running in a green field with firebringer and all of the other dogs.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7486 (isolation #438) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by Chara »

i forget who i ended up sending my poem to, but i'm not going to check because i want to be surprised.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7487 (isolation #439) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by Chara »

this game has gotten really lonely.
is it really Tweet?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7492 (isolation #440) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by Chara »

i have no read on Starcrossed. i've been relying on others.
skitter's townflip is upsetting.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7494 (isolation #441) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by Chara »

i don't speak for FL, but i'd like to see it for the sake of the solve, i don't think it'll help me read you at the moment. we will see though!
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7497 (isolation #442) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by Chara »

i am still interested within Ydrasse/Tweetie/Glory and anything outside of that will be a hard sell.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7499 (isolation #443) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by Chara »

Tweetie: thanks. i think i agree with that. i don't think he's been very abrasive, though. the game has largely been pleasant, but i suppose in a relative sort of way i can see it.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7500 (isolation #444) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 5992, Flavor Leaf wrote:You guys are my strongest town read
In post 5994, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 5987, Starcrossed wrote:uh uh is it bad i still want to go chara/skitter based off of gutread pick choices? chara>skitter??

i guess i can go anyone that's not lunar/hopkirk/ydrasse/xtoxm/venus right now. probably not glory, firebringer and morning

i don't know i don't know!

~mitsuha
this is when it happened
In post 5995, Flavor Leaf wrote:locking that up, throwing away the key. it's done
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7501 (isolation #445) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by Chara »

i do like how Starcrossed behaved around the catboi wagon.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7605 (isolation #446) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by Chara »

as much as it pains me to say it, i am far more okay with eliminating Ydrasse than eliminating Starcrossed.

but i hope that upon doing so i am then swiftly taken to my final rest.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7606 (isolation #447) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:49 pm

Post by Chara »

apathy is boring! not caring is boring! some other synonym for apathy is boring!
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7607 (isolation #448) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:49 pm

Post by Chara »

detachment! indifference! a lack of enthusiasm!
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7608 (isolation #449) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:51 pm

Post by Chara »

who hasn't posted yet? who has my poem? this is
vital
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7609 (isolation #450) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:52 pm

Post by Chara »

wouldn't it be funny if i accidentally sent it to an ascetic player?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7611 (isolation #451) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by Chara »

oh fuck i did
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7613 (isolation #452) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:01 pm

Post by Chara »

xtoxm, i'm requesting your assistance on the matter of... playing mafia well.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7621 (isolation #453) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:24 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 7614, Xtoxm wrote:hey, it could have been worse
i hate that you just... had this. ready.

i could say something about how i would have been more careful if my role seemed to have some kind of mechanical effect... or i could say something about how this has opened my eyes, and inspired me to go back to playing like Prey Chara, whose reads were about as accurate as mine are now, but whose persona was much more respectable.

or i could say that game never happened and you're a liar.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7622 (isolation #454) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:26 pm

Post by Chara »

i was using Tweet's list of ascetic claims... but it was from before Nancy ascetic-slipped............... oh the pain.

this is a great time to mention my poem vend is actually a cop shot, but only on night 4.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7630 (isolation #455) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:31 pm

Post by Chara »

being wrong about a read wouldn't be gamethrowing.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7632 (isolation #456) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:31 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 7623, Flavor Leaf wrote:and you used it on Nzncy instead of like Glory....?
it was a joke. if i had a cop shot, i'm not using it on Nancy. i'm using it on Hopkirk.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7641 (isolation #457) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:34 pm

Post by Chara »

i miss the good times and the good vibes. they're all in the dead thread now. are they vibing without us, do you think?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7651 (isolation #458) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:36 pm

Post by Chara »

Nancy is pretty easy to play with if you get over yourself. ;>
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7657 (isolation #459) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:38 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 7645, Flavor Leaf wrote:he also actively tried to pit Hopkirk and Lunar against each other.

he flubbed multiple versions of his claim.

he added magical later.

nah, he's scum here
re: the claim things, i feel like scum Pooky (and Hectic) makes more of an effort to avoid these pitfalls. it seems really sloppy as an indicator of scum.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7666 (isolation #460) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:42 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 7661, Starcrossed wrote:there's no point talking to flavor leaf chara

he is the biggest anti-town player right now and a distraction to our actual goal

which is to find the scum
this isn't a productive perspective either. he's behaving with the same egotism he has in every other game i've played with him. are you just mad that he's wrong on you here?

this framing of FL as somehow steering the game into the ground because he hasn't lead a scum elimination every day is kind of ridiculous.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7680 (isolation #461) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:45 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 7659, Flavor Leaf wrote:what pitfalls? everyone but me in this game town reads me.

this is absolutely not sloppy.

starcrossed is just salty he's got caught.

this is exactly what he did the other 2 times i caught him as scum, but more aggressive
i don't think anyone is townreading Starcrossed due to a sloppy claim, though.
and i don't mean to say Pooky's play has been sloppy if he's scum. because it hasn't, if they are.

i'm saying that, as scum, the way he claimed is sloppy, and i'm not convinced in a mechanical advantage for claiming the way he did or for those delays.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7697 (isolation #462) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:48 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 7688, Glory and Mel wrote:We targetted Lunar last night and we recieved Invalid Target, meaning that we cannot target Lunar.
That means on N1, something happened to Ydra that caused us to get a No Result.

Lunar?????
what is your role and targets again?
i know it's all in here, but... this is easier than trying to look.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7708 (isolation #463) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:51 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 7700, Glory and Mel wrote:Also the unwnd kill is very strange and I would like to talk about that because there's no reason for that person to die over an investigative but because he did die I want to discuss what this means.
what investigatives do we have left?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7723 (isolation #464) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:54 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 7704, Glory and Mel wrote:
In post 7697, Chara wrote:
In post 7688, Glory and Mel wrote:We targetted Lunar last night and we recieved Invalid Target, meaning that we cannot target Lunar.
That means on N1, something happened to Ydra that caused us to get a No Result.

Lunar?????
what is your role and targets again?
i know it's all in here, but... this is easier than trying to look.
Righside Up Tracker
N1 Ydra No Result
N2 Skitter Went Nowhere
N3 MT No Result
N4 Lunar Invalid Target due to being at the very bottom of the playerlist.
remind me why you targeted Tweetie on night 3?

the Ydrasse result indicates some kind of meddling, sure. i have no idea if Gamma would have been a target for some sort of roleblocking by scum, but it feels kind of unlikely.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7741 (isolation #465) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:58 pm

Post by Chara »

Ydrasse, did you happen to receive anything last night?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7745 (isolation #466) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:59 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 7732, Glory and Mel wrote:Because at the time the only targets I had were:
starcrossed, mt, unwnd, hopkirk, skitter

and the best thing I could do is test MT's ascetic because even though Firebringer tested it I did not trust him.
right, thanks. sorry for making you repeat yourself on this.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7752 (isolation #467) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:01 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 7744, Starcrossed wrote:
In post 7740, Flavor Leaf wrote:if we're about to catch the last scum, i will be forfeiting this game
see he's just hardthrowing

safe to ignore him.

if he concedes we are all free so win-win
sorry Pooky, i'm ignoring you on this as well. the vibes are just too negative and more importantly, you won't stop going on about it.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7763 (isolation #468) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:03 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 7751, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 7736, Starcrossed wrote:elim tweetie

if im alive tomm ill catch the last scum

ignore flavor leaf he's just hard throwing at this point
Irregardless of FL you're still wrong on me Pooky and i really dont think you have anything beyond soul-reading Hectic's choices. Do Ydrasse first so I can join your PT? I will completely give up on the next day if you want
Tweet, posts like this make it hard to believe you're town. i don't know what it is about the PT things that pings me every time. i suppose it's because it seems like something that has very little to do with winning the game, and your other posts do seem concerned with that. but saying "please, i want to survive one more day for [non-game related reason]" doesn't mesh with that much for me.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7768 (isolation #469) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:04 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 7754, Glory and Mel wrote:Krazy is now telling me that the Ydra result would also have been "Invalid Target"
what does that mean exactly? she didn't fall under your role's gating requirements re: playerlist positioning?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7775 (isolation #470) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:07 pm

Post by Chara »

FL, if you really don't care, could you spare the rest of us and stop engaging on it? you're making it hard to read the thread.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7787 (isolation #471) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:10 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 7777, Morning Tweet wrote:But i see what you're saying Chara

although im not gonna not say it just cause it looks scummy

Cause i am going to be a little sad if i walked all the way and got saved by FL 4-5 times just to die at the finish line
yeah alright, i can understand your perspective.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7805 (isolation #472) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:15 pm

Post by Chara »

@everyone: if you really want to stick it to FL, leave the thread now and ruin his high.

if you don't care, like an adult, we can talk about who to elim between Tweet and Ydrasse. i'm uninterested in a Lunar elim today.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7811 (isolation #473) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:17 pm

Post by Chara »

actually, i take that "like an adult" comment back. this behavior isn't childish, it's pretty normal on the spectrum of human behavior and i'd be remiss to call it immature.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7831 (isolation #474) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:24 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 7823, Morning Tweet wrote:Or don't. I'm not gonna self meta im not gonna do it

if i stay in this game i'd point you to how both flipped scum clearly wanted to kill me
i am morbidly curious about the self meta.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7836 (isolation #475) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:28 pm

Post by Chara »

it's not a fun way to play, FL. we're people playing a game, and the people part should matter more than the game part. i'm not saying don't try to win so feelings don't get hurt, but "the ends justify the means" isn't the perspective to be had on a party game, man.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7843 (isolation #476) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:31 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 7838, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 7807, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'm ok with either Ydrasse or Tweetie.

I like tweetie more because the unwnd shot points more towards tweetie and she has a few posts that pinged me.
Tweetie/Ydrasse is also my solve. If G & M got a no result on Ydrasse, then that would mean she couldn’t have received Chara’s poem, if I’m understanding this correctly?
no, i believe Glory's result on Ydrasse was due to Ydrasse being untargetable, so the same as Lunar. at least, that's according to Glory's most recent correction.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7845 (isolation #477) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:32 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 7844, Flavor Leaf wrote:You targeted Ydrasse, though.

And she said she received the note.

She also said she shouldnt have been blocked the night i targeted her.
untargetable by Glory, sorry, not untargetable in general. Glory's role is gated, right?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7851 (isolation #478) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:35 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 7847, Flavor Leaf wrote:only can do underneath them
they can only target players above them. Ydrasse was an ineligible target, which Krazy initially resolved as a no result, but later retconned to "bad target" (i forget the wording), same as Lunar.
so Glory's result on Ydrasse unfortunately says nothing about her role.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7854 (isolation #479) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:36 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 7849, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:What is your theory for that?
not really a theory, but see my post right before this.
Glory's a tracker. e can only target players above them, hence the name "rightside up". if you look at where everyone started, you can see why the Ydrasse track failed. Glory then confirms it's not a "no result", and that Krazy gives a specific result with an invalid target.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7855 (isolation #480) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:37 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 7848, Flavor Leaf wrote:if people cant handle the trash talk, that's on them tbh
this is called being mean to people.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7860 (isolation #481) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:39 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 7853, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 7851, Chara wrote:
In post 7847, Flavor Leaf wrote:only can do underneath them
they can only target players above them. Ydrasse was an ineligible target, which Krazy initially resolved as a no result, but later retconned to "bad target" (i forget the wording), same as Lunar.
so Glory's result on Ydrasse unfortunately says nothing about her role.

still think it's her.

Ydrasse and Pooky both get the roles I essentially made up? nah. Pooky's role is a scum role, and that's why Hectic's been puppyguarding so puppet bear could have free reign.

Hectic was confident, so he knows there was a scum cleared.
Ydrasse can be scum, i just think the results on her have been inconclusive so far.

and i'm not really interested in eliminating Glory anymore. at least not today.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7867 (isolation #482) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:42 pm

Post by Chara »

damn, Tweet. your self-meta post really hit close to home. i think i was right in my earlier feeling that your scumgame feels like mine, though i didn't realize it was due to similar anxieties about the alignment.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7874 (isolation #483) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:44 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 7862, Flavor Leaf wrote:i dont talk like this outside of games, this is strictly in the arena or games
and yet, people remain people while playing games.

VOTE: Ydrasse
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7885 (isolation #484) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:48 pm

Post by Chara »

i probably can't vote Tweetie after the self-meta post.

pedit: why wouldn't masons be allowed to be ascetic? mason-picking isn't a role action, it's a pregame thing.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7889 (isolation #485) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:49 pm

Post by Chara »

by the way, i caught scum Ydrasse. been scumreading her all game. me. it was all Chara.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7893 (isolation #486) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:52 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 7890, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 7867, Chara wrote:damn, Tweet. your self-meta post really hit close to home. i think i was right in my earlier feeling that your scumgame feels like mine, though i didn't realize it was due to similar anxieties about the alignment.
Scum is just the worst and it's entirely my fault for it being so, really, i take it much too seriously

like i have a team when im town too so ??? but feels more personal and you're a greater piece of your team i suppose

I did get that feeling we had similarities earlier this game too yh (´・ω・`)
i always get excited when i roll scum, but then the stress hits. you don't want to fail your team, you don't want to be the reason they lost, etc. you have a less dramatic effect on the game as town, right?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7930 (isolation #487) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:05 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 7899, Flavor Leaf wrote:and he's been doing it to me since the beginning of the game, Chara. So if you think this is me starting it, then please relook over the entirety of this game. He came into the game with the mindset to discredit me.

Like if someone gonna disrespect me this way, they best be ready to deal with some claws.

I didn't get to where I am in my career because I let people walk all over me, lol, thing is, I'm completely able to just move past it immediately outside of this game, most people can't.
i don't care who started it, FL. "he started it"
is
a childish argument, in that it is something children say because they believe that whoever started an altercation is responsible for how the rest of it goes.
i don't care because you don't care, and you're not going to care regardless of what i say, so it doesn't matter. and i've never been talking about how you've been treating Pooky. that doesn't matter to me because the both of you have been going at it at a similar level. i've been referring to everyone else in the game that you've been treating like they and their feelings don't matter because it's just a game. saying you don't have a problem with Nancy as a person, you have problems with her play, is fine. repeatedly bringing up that you don't trust her reads doesn't have any mechanical advantage, it's just enjoying the feeling of saying the shitty thing, and it doesn't really matter to me if she's bothered by it or not, because the way you've been doing it, and other comments you've made this game (about other players or the town as a whole), have come off as really mean spirited. it makes me like you less as a person, sorry.

i got angry at Ali about this earlier, too, but e did admit to being upset and taking it out on Nancy, so it's not really going to affect how i view em.

reading it all out, this definitely sounds more dramatic than it has any real right to. i don't think it's that deep, really.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7936 (isolation #488) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:07 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 7924, Flavor Leaf wrote:Yeah, actually, that's the play.

Xtoxm can loyal Message clear Lunar hopefully to.

to do that, I'd have to use my Boonie Hug to get Lunar away from the bottom spot, which i am okay doing.
yeah, i'm for this.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7941 (isolation #489) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:09 pm

Post by Chara »

the way you respond to me but completely miss the point of anything i said is kind of incredible.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7953 (isolation #490) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:13 pm

Post by Chara »

pretty sure Hectic's hug would only manage to bring Lunar one space above him. it doesn't put the player below you on the list, it moves you next to them. whether you're above or below after being moved depends on where you started.

so if it's, post Boonie hug:

Flavor Leaf
Lunar
-
-
-
Hectic

Hectic using his ability results in:

Flavor Leaf
-
-
-
Lunar
Hectic

provided it works the same way as Flavor's.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7957 (isolation #491) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:15 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 7949, Flavor Leaf wrote:and starcrossed falls in line.

Just like Fire
Pooky was just listening to my great Tweetie read. <3
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7964 (isolation #492) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:16 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 7960, Starcrossed wrote:uh i will do whatever to make this game end as soon as possible
no shhh, this is part where you say it was all Chara
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7983 (isolation #493) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:21 pm

Post by Chara »

we're at 5 to elim, so i think we overshot it if anything.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8047 (isolation #494) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:31 pm

Post by Chara »

i did target you for the poem last night.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8051 (isolation #495) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:32 pm

Post by Chara »

n1: Ydrasse <3
n2: kitty
n3: skitter
n4: Venus (whoops)
n5: Glory

Venus was ascetic and i'm a dumbass, Glory did not receive theirs but is not ascetic.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8053 (isolation #496) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:33 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 8050, Morning Tweet wrote:Wait didnt you guys have lunar rolestop Glory...?
i don't remember, but i thought the plan was supposed to be testing a rolestop of some kind and i went with the big bolded actions.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8057 (isolation #497) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:34 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 8045, Glory and Mel wrote:Chara when did you become this monster of a scum player?
Holy shit
why do i feel like i lost something here? being caught but getting complimented on it like this would have felt so nice.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8058 (isolation #498) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 8055, Glory and Mel wrote:Ya Chara is townie I think.
Their scumgame is also abusrdly impressive now

pedit: Yes MT Lunar rolestopped me
aww. okay, i'll take it.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8068 (isolation #499) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:49 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 8066, Glory and Mel wrote:tho there's also the fact that gamma didn't get mail night 2 hmm
get mail from who?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8071 (isolation #500) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:57 pm

Post by Chara »

i am going to leave that to you, as i'm certain if i tried to help at the moment i'd just make more work.

Tweetie i'm considering as town, the track result is more of a confirmation. you're town, Venus mason, etc.
Starcrossed can't be scum because Xtoxm exists unless he has some kind of fucky role, but i don't really believe they're scum.
Xtoxm i've been reading town on mech, his being scum would not surprise me.
Lunar is a shrug i've been townreading and is again tied to Xtoxm.

so... sure, i agree.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8077 (isolation #501) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:02 pm

Post by Chara »

what was the mail and which night was it?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8092 (isolation #502) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:17 pm

Post by Chara »

FTC?

(i'm continuing to avoid sleep, i guess)
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8097 (isolation #503) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:20 pm

Post by Chara »

i'm happy not to be the only one.
unless there is a fucky mafia role this feels won, but Starcrossed could feasibly be that fucky role considering what their abilities are? i don't think Tweetie is a ninja because i'm very convinced she's town.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8145 (isolation #504) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:21 am

Post by Chara »

that's just how towny i am.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8393 (isolation #505) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 8282, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 8252, Shi wrote:Morning was off the table because she despises scum with a passion lol

Chara is in a similar place but doesn't hate it *as* much, so might've picked later
bless
i don't love being scum and it does stress me out.

so thank you Hectic. <3
that said i would have been happy to play scum with you.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8419 (isolation #506) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:03 pm

Post by Chara »

thanks for the game, Krazy!

i had a nice time.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”