Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4425 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I have to agree with Norwee and Akarin, Ico NK really doesn’t make a lot of sense if Norwee is scum here. However if the team actually is Pine/FL then they played it very suboptimally by not having a no kill but I think Ico was going to push for a Pine wagon today and obviously scum had no idea Akarin would vig DEB.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4426 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:15 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4424, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I agree to the fact that i find both you (Ramcius) and FL suspicious, but as far as i can see that has not derailed from the main target that lied about their role.
Can you provide actual proof about him lying? You know, your idea that strongman is in setup to give scum team courage to kill doesn't hold water at all, and I don't see any confirmation that this game only contains roles with limited uses. I literally explained why jk makes sense in this setup - it can screw up town 1-shot abilities and strongman is to balance protective side of it, but you simply refuse to even consider that because all your case would fall apart
Tact is for liars and politicians.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4427 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Ramcius »

I mean, Ico's kill doesn't make sense at all no matter how I look at it, so only thing that I can think is scum thought Ico softed some PR and they killed him for it
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4428 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The hard proof is Pine’s flip.
In the meantime however.

1. Theme games are very frequently designed with a consistent theme around their design
2. Every other role claimed or flipped in this game has a limited number of shots.
3. Design themes are traditionally consistent across multiple theme games in a series. This is why they are considered a series rather than unlinked games.
4. Every role in the previous game in this series has a limited number of shots.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4429 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4427, Ramcius wrote:I mean, Ico's kill doesn't make sense at all no matter how I look at it, so only thing that I can think is scum thought Ico softed some PR and they killed him for it
Ok. Where is this PR softing?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4430 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Pine’s claim is about as hard as evidence gets for a fakeclaim. It doesn't mesh with the rest of the setup at all.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4431 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Let me point out too, that not only is there no proof that Pine IS a jailkeeper, but there's even soft evidence against it in that one must assume that DEB strongman killed in order to believe the claim

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4432 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:30 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4428, NorwegianboyEE wrote:The hard proof is Pine’s flip.
In the meantime however.

1. Theme games are very frequently designed with a consistent theme around their design
2. Every other role claimed or flipped in this game has a limited number of shots.
3. Design themes are traditionally consistent across multiple theme games in a series. This is why they are considered a series rather than unlinked games.
4. Every role in the previous game in this series has a limited number of shots.
And sometimes mods throw in changes to deal with people, who try to solve games via setup speculation. There is a saying "don't try to outguess mod" for a reason. I mean setup theme is one thing, but adding roles that doesn't fit for no reason is another thing. Strongman doesn't fit this setup, yet this role somehow flipped, therefore you're just being ignorant
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4433 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also, why did Pine jailkeep FL N1? He softed PR

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4434 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Pretty convenient that scum went for a kill on one while the other got roleblocked.

- Bunno
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4435 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Akarin »

The 4 scum in a 13 player game thing is a pretty big twist.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4436 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:36 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4434, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Pretty convenient that scum went for a kill on one while the other got roleblocked.
Are you saying that FL is town?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4437 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

At least one player is an honourary scum team member in all but name, that is for sure.

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4438 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:37 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4435, Akarin wrote:The 4 scum in a 13 player game thing is a pretty big twist.
Nah, scum vig shooting their buddy is a big twist
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4439 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4436, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4434, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Pretty convenient that scum went for a kill on one while the other got roleblocked.
Are you saying that FL is town?
JJ has been having a lot of influence on me lately, and he thinks it’s just you/Pine.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4440 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Which does make FL town if so.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4441 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Misty are you reading the game? Or any of your team members? Tell Misty to read my team’s case on Pine over again and vote him.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4442 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4427, Ramcius wrote:I mean, Ico's kill doesn't make sense at all no matter how I look at it, so only thing that I can think is scum thought Ico softed some PR and they killed him for it
If you could maybe link/quote any posts where you think that happened, it would be extemely helpful.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4443 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:47 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In the meantime however.

Can you link that game for me please? I don’t want to have to look it up.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4444 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4443, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In the meantime however.

Can you link that game for me please? I don’t want to have to look it up.
viewtopic.php?f=150&t=81719

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4445 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:51 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4442, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
If you could maybe link/quote any posts where you think that happened, it would be extemely helpful.
I'm not ISO diving Ico and I'm not going to guess what scum could consider PR soft

As for second of your post, it's last year mini theme that was discussed earlier and whole "Pine is scum based on setup" is based upon
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4446 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4431, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Let me point out too, that not only is there no proof that Pine IS a jailkeeper, but there's even soft evidence against it in that one must assume that DEB strongman killed in order to believe the claim
Yeah, I’m having trouble believing that unless there is some actual basis to think Ico tried to fake soft something. Ico probably died over me because scum decided I was far more pocketable is my guess.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4447 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Misty’s contains a full list of the setup, except mistakenly thinking the doc was a full doc when it was 2 shot.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4448 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4445, Ramcius wrote:I'm not ISO diving Ico and I'm not going to guess what scum could consider PR soft
Well it’s your funeral. I’ve stated that Ico was killed because Pine is scum. You have no counterargument.

- Bunno
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4449 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:55 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 4446, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Yeah, I’m having trouble believing that unless there is some actual basis to think Ico tried to fake soft something. Ico probably died over me because scum decided I was far more pocketable is my guess.
And I think you're easier to rile up, no offense.

But my point is why is Ico (or you) worth that 1 Strongman shot on
the night before likely massclaim

Neither of you looked especially PR-ish I think.

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”