She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4450 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4445, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4442, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4427, Ramcius wrote:I mean, Ico's kill doesn't make sense at all no matter how I look at it, so only thing that I can think is scum thought Ico softed some PR and they killed him for it
If you could maybe link/quote any posts where you think that happened, it would be extemely helpful.
I'm not ISO diving Ico and I'm not going to guess what scum could consider PR soft

As for second of your post, it's last year mini theme that was discussed earlier and whole "Pine is scum based on setup" is based upon
All of the scum in that game had either a one or two shot. I didn’t check the town flips.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4451 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

All the town too.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4452 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

All the town and scum in previous game of this theme had X-shot roles.
All hard confirmed flips in this game so far have X-shot roles.

But apparently Pine is a full jailkeeper.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4453 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It's not setup spec saying that an ungated role must be scum, it is that an ungated role must be a lie.
And that a liar in this situation is scum.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4454 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:06 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4451, NorwegianboyEE wrote:All the town too.
Yep, scum had 1 2 shots and town was either vt, one shot and two players were 2 shots.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4455 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4453, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It's not setup spec saying that an ungated role must be scum, it is that an ungated role must be a lie.
And that a liar in this situation is scum.
Well it definitely debunks Ram’s Pine leashing argument because that would make him at minimum 3 shot. However, Pine said that TGP had a75% chance of being scum by role but that game actually had a one shot town neighbourizer in it, just like this game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4456 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:14 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 4415, Ramcius wrote:Also, updated scumputer results for only Pine/FL/Norwee/TSQ are Norwee>TSQ>FL>Pine

DGB said that scumputer isn't a solve and shouldn't be threated as such, it shouldn't change reads more than 10-15%

Lastly, DGB pointed out that on TGP wagon only potential scum is Norwee, and Norwee was main push behind zor wagon too
Very convenient that when called out on this not matching your positions in the game it suddenly switched to match them exactly. Curious.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4457 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1816, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1810, Iconeum wrote:thoughts about my other posts?
Yes actually.

Shirou told me that he disagrees with your read on FL and Pine because you shouldn't disregard a hypotethical Pine/FL scum team so easily.
In the last TM scum!FL + scum!Kuribo gave easy town reads to each other and defended themselves together.
FL/Pine aren't typical scum afraid to give town reads to partners.
Can you also link this game for me? Thanks.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4458 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4457, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Yes actually.

Shirou told me that he disagrees with your read on FL and Pine because you shouldn't disregard a hypotethical Pine/FL scum team so easily.
In the last TM scum!FL + scum!Kuribo gave easy town reads to each other and defended themselves together.
viewtopic.php?f=150&t=81773

- Bunno
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #4459 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:21 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 4415, Ramcius wrote:Norwee>TSQ>FL>Pine
Norwee>FL>TSQ> Pine
This is comical. Hilarious that since we're pushing me and you keep trying to suggest that I'm a consensus flip I just magically swapped places with FL in the analysis. Nice update.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4460 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:26 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4456, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 4415, Ramcius wrote:Also, updated scumputer results for only Pine/FL/Norwee/TSQ are Norwee>TSQ>FL>Pine

DGB said that scumputer isn't a solve and shouldn't be threated as such, it shouldn't change reads more than 10-15%

Lastly, DGB pointed out that on TGP wagon only potential scum is Norwee, and Norwee was main push behind zor wagon too
Very convenient that when called out on this not matching your positions in the game it suddenly switched to match them exactly. Curious.
Only changes are that you are above FL now, if Nancy and Mystix are considered locktown, that's not so big of a change as you try to make it
Tact is for liars and politicians.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4461 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:29 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4458, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Yes actually.

Are you comparing 13p setup with 17p setup?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #4462 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:29 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Yes, so the analysis has now changed when nothing has changed to match the analysis, and happens to have changed in a way to support your narrative exactly, again with literally no additional input. There have been no vote changes since you posted the original one.

So what did it change based off of?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #4463 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:31 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

This is what I mean by the disingenuous arguments you're just consistently making. Nothing has changed that would change vote count analysis, and yet somehow the analysis has magically changed to match your narrative.

The only conclusion I can draw is you literally just changed it because you didn't like that people were pointing out that you shouldn't be pushing me based off of it.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4464 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:32 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4462, Thestatusquo wrote:Yes, so the analysis has now changed when nothing has changed to match the analysis, and happens to have changed in a way to support your narrative exactly, again with literally no additional input. There have been no vote changes since you posted the original one.

So what did it change based off of?
I literally said it - Nancy and Mystix were elevated to lock town status from random thus results are different
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #4465 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:33 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

How does that change the vote count analysis of the votes of other people?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4466 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4461, Ramcius wrote:Are you comparing 13p setup with 17p setup?
What does that have to do with the point i was making in my initial post?

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4467 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4463, Thestatusquo wrote:This is what I mean by the disingenuous arguments you're just consistently making. Nothing has changed that would change vote count analysis, and yet somehow the analysis has magically changed to match your narrative.

The only conclusion I can draw is you literally just changed it because you didn't like that people were pointing out that you shouldn't be pushing me based off of it.
For the last time, I didn't push you for it, secondly, I didn't asked it, he Pine did, he knows how this works, I don't, at least not in-dept and I can't really explain it, and lastly, I literally paraphrased DGB's words that this shouldn't be used as a solve, so maybe start reading before misrep, because it's getting really old and boring
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4468 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

All this scummy backtracking and crazy logic from Ramcius is really making me consider FL being town here, and that's an accomplishment.

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4469 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Ramcius »

I think I'll follow FL's and Pine's example and leave you for your own devices, because I'm at my limits. That's for "obv towns" towns, who want to take their sweet time and wait for deadline
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4470 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4469, Ramcius wrote:That's for "obv towns" towns, who want to take their sweet time and wait for deadline
I'm not going to take part in your endeavor of miseliminating TSQ when Pine is obvscum.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4471 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4458, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Yes actually.

In post 623, Flavor Leaf wrote::/ I’m town. I’ll just let it happen. I lost all energy with this game
Well giving up is apparently NAI for him. He actually seemed pretty townie in that game. But Shirou was in that game and jjh was in last year’s mini theme.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4472 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

*Ramcius loses an argument and is looking really bad*

Ramcius: "I'm going to ignore you now!"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4473 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Nancy Drew
@TheStatusQuo
@Akarin

Can you all help me convince MistyX to vote Pine.

- Bunno
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #4474 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:47 am

Post by Mistyx »