Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #4800 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:45 am

Post by Mistyx »

that's possible, strongman could be designed to be low value or a red herring, you could be a scum JK and it exists to give credit to your claim, etc
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4801 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:47 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 4798, Ramcius wrote:Did anyone came up with good explanation for a strongman, if there is only 2 shots of doc? Or even if there one shot of doc, if FL is scum too as some people claims
People keep talking about this as if its a powerful strongman. It's one shot.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4802 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:50 am

Post by Ramcius »

So, I'm your scumbuddy now? FL must be town to support this

Also, I love, when people bring most ridiculous ideas just to support heir theories in mafia instead of accepting obvious things that doesn't fit their ideas

P-edit: how many shots do you need in 13p game?
Tact is for liars and politicians.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4803 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Pine »

1-shot Strongman is always designed to defeat PRs recognizing and protecting one another. You do it to take the important shot when you need it.

2 1-shot docs don’t cover it, and frankly the insistence that it’s a red herring instead of employing Occam’s Razor is baffling.

Besides, if I’m a scum JK here I claim 1-shot JK, 1-shot Bodyguard, 1-shot Roleblock. Maybe Alien or Rolestop. I dunno. I never claim ungated unless it’s the truth.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4804 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4781, Ramcius wrote:I'll be honest, I'm really paranoid of TSQ/FL team here, FL doing 180 on me and not voting TSQ, while talking me/TSQ and Norwee TSQ teams
My team is re-acessing. A Pine/FL team makes absolutely no sense with DEB’s role.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4805 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4804, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4781, Ramcius wrote:I'll be honest, I'm really paranoid of TSQ/FL team here, FL doing 180 on me and not voting TSQ, while talking me/TSQ and Norwee TSQ teams
My team is re-acessing. A Pine/FL team makes absolutely no sense with DEB’s role.
Which would likely mean one scum amongst the vt claims.

I’m starting to buy into Pine’s earnestness now that he’s explained his plan. If Shea flips scum and he jk’s Norwee and no kill happens, it could possibly break the game wide open.

I don’t think I want Pine limmed today.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4806 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4805, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Which would likely mean AT LEAST one scum amongst the vt claims.

I’m starting to buy into Pine’s earnestness now that he’s explained his plan. If Shea flips scum and he jk’s Norwee and no kill happens, it could possibly break the game wide open.

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4807 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4800, Mistyx wrote:that's possible, strongman could be designed to be low value or a red herring, you could be a scum JK and it exists to give credit to your claim, etc
FL/Pine scumteam doesn’t make sense mech wise, so possibly safest elim is in one of the scummier vt slots.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4808 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:50 am

Post by Ramcius »

Finally someone is reasonable, I had lost hope after saying this repeatedly for days
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4809 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4808, Ramcius wrote:
Finally someone is reasonable, I had lost hope after saying this repeatedly for days
All of the over the top AtE and toxicity made it virtually impossible for me to think clearly and it made me want to completely ignore whatever FL was saying, then Pine didn’t help with the earlier “butthurt” comments because I would definitely hate to ever lose again to scum who played like Bunno in Dung Beetle 2.

So, now that FL is no longer being mean to me and my synapses have recovered, I’m seeing things a lot more clearly.

I have much > better than average reads FL fyi, when I’m actually able to focus and think clearly. Upsetting me is really never a good idea unless it’s pro your wincon for me to play like a vegetable.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4810 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4805, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Which would likely mean one scum amongst the vt claims.

I don't see how that breaks the game open at all. It involves TSQ flipping scum
if TSQ flips town then what happens?
The only game-breaking part of that plan is where someone flips scum. We achieve that by flipping Pine
We're also still pushing a Pine/Ram scumteam because JJ believes FL is town. In fact, we have been doing that for most of this game day.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4811 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4807, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:FL/Pine scumteam doesn’t make sense mech wise, so possibly safest elim is in one of the scummier vt slots.
Who are these scummier VT slots according to you? I also don't see how FL/Pine team not making sense means that Pine's claim is somehow made legitimate, because it is not.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4812 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I don’t think Ram is scum here. And I think a vt elim is more protown than eliming Pine. I think you’re realizing that a Pine/FL scumteam makes no sense mech wise with DEB flip, so you’re now pushing Ram.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4813 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4812, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I think you’re realizing that a Pine/FL scumteam makes no sense mech wise with DEB flip, so you’re now pushing Ram.
No i've said that FL is likely town and Ramcius is a more likely teammate for a while. This is not a recent development.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4814 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I have been strongly fighting against any elimination that is not in me/Pine today, so to say i'm going to push Ramcius is a misunderstanding of my mindset. I simply want Pine eliminated for his fake claim, so if that is impossible because i have not enough town credit then i simply ask that you eliminate me, and once i'm proved town get rid of Pine.
Ramcius is simply the slot that should be eliminated after Pine flips scum, not at any other point. My vote has and will always be Pine for reasons i've described.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4815 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:19 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4811, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 4807, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:FL/Pine scumteam doesn’t make sense mech wise, so possibly safest elim is in one of the scummier vt slots.
Who are these scummier VT slots according to you? I also don't see how FL/Pine team not making sense means that Pine's claim is somehow made legitimate, because it is not.
If one of you/Shea flips scum and Pine roleblocks the other - considering the fact that both of you claimed vt, how does this hurt us, especially since FL has committed to being leashed on doccing Akarin?

Basically, if anyone dies, then he’s probably scum and Ram being opposed to this is likely protown because with you jk’d and FL on Akarin, you’d be lockcleared if an NK happens, so why are you so opposed to this plan?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4816 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4814, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I have been strongly fighting against any elimination that is not in me/Pine today, so to say i'm going to push Ramcius is a misunderstanding of my mindset. I simply want Pine eliminated for his fake claim, so if that is impossible because i have not enough town credit then i simply ask that you eliminate me, and once i'm proved town get rid of Pine.
Ramcius is simply the slot that should be eliminated after Pine flips scum, not at any other point. My vote has and will always be Pine for reasons i've described.
If you’re town and Pine claims he will jk you, then you’re mech cleared in the case of an NK, so why would you be opposed to that?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4817 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:23 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4815, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4811, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
If one of you/Shea flips scum and Pine roleblocks the other - considering the fact that both of you claimed vt, how does this hurt us, especially since FL has committed to being leashed on doccing Akarin?

Basically, if anyone dies, then he’s probably scum and Ram being opposed to this is likely protown because with you jk’d and FL on Akarin, you’d be lockcleared if an NK happens, so why are you so opposed to this plan?
Why scum is opposed to a plan that would lose game for them?

Thing with Pine is that even if TSQ flips green, Pine has no one to push - if he tries to pin me or FL with Norwee, he's getting elim'ed. He's TRing me and FL too hard to do 180 and be fine
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4818 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4815, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:If one of you/Shea flips scum and Pine roleblocks the other - considering the fact that both of you claimed vt, how does this hurt us, especially since FL has committed to being leashed on doccing Akarin?

I'm opposed to the plan because it does not end up in scum getting eliminated today. TSQ is simply getting led up for an elimination as a proxy for me because scum!Pine couldn't garner enough support for my elimination. The case against TSQ is very weak by itself and i fail to see how he is likely scum with anyone in the game so far. He certainly does not fit as scum with Pine, whom has fake claimed his role as you might remember.

I mean, your argument doesn't make Pine any less likely to be the scum. And if we flip town!TSQ or town!Norwe that is playing right into scum's hands no matter what, and if we flip scum that is positive no matter what.
There is nothing net positive for this plan if we don't flip someone as scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4819 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4816, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4814, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I have been strongly fighting against any elimination that is not in me/Pine today, so to say i'm going to push Ramcius is a misunderstanding of my mindset. I simply want Pine eliminated for his fake claim, so if that is impossible because i have not enough town credit then i simply ask that you eliminate me, and once i'm proved town get rid of Pine.
If you’re town and Pine claims he will jk you, then you’re mech cleared in the case of an NK, so why would you be opposed to that?
Let's say we flip town!TSQ.
Misty dies in the night, Pine says he jailkept me, FL says he doctored akarin
Where are we now.
Pine probably just argues that the second scum that was not Norwe made the kill and it doesn't prove anything.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4820 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The plan relies on flipping scum, and TSQ is not scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4821 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ramcius might be scum. If someone is gonna be flipped for this plan I would almost be willing to consider Ramcius. But I'm not. Because Pine is just scum here, and this is a plan that was suggested by scum who have more info than us.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4822 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This is precisely why Jailkeeper was such a good fake claim for Pine, because even though we caught him out for lying. He can still keep himself afloat by arguing that he will be of such an great asset to town alive if his claim is true, even though it is not and it will in reality not be helpful at all because if we flip town today then he can argue that his JK shot couldn't clear anyone because there are still 2 scum alive.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4823 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nancy i strongly implore you to not lose the game for us and vote Pine here. We are this close and this will screw us if you start believing Pine's fake claim. He is by all means, super scummy. But his claim is keeping him alive. You've got to learn to see past that.

- Bunno
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4824 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:34 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4820, NorwegianboyEE wrote:The plan relies on flipping scum, and TSQ is not scum.
What makes TSQ not scum?

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”