Pine(4)
~ (368), (91), (102), (111)

thestatusquo(2)
~ (157), (121)
NorwegianboyEE(1)
~ (393)

Not Voting (1): (309)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to eliminate.

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-24 12:25:00)

Mod Notes
  • Have fun!
<(") | (")>
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4826 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4824, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4820, NorwegianboyEE wrote:The plan relies on flipping scum, and TSQ is not scum.
What makes TSQ not scum?
That Pine is scum and wants their elimination. He has also done nothing i see to be scummy, i've townread him since very early.
(From my POV he is obvtown because i know he is not allied with me and that makes him unlikely ally with anyone else, but i know that's not convincing. Just a footnote to make TSQ himself see why i trust him.)
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4827 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:36 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4817, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4815, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4811, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 4807, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:FL/Pine scumteam doesn’t make sense mech wise, so possibly safest elim is in one of the scummier vt slots.
Who are these scummier VT slots according to you? I also don't see how FL/Pine team not making sense means that Pine's claim is somehow made legitimate, because it is not.
If one of you/Shea flips scum and Pine roleblocks the other - considering the fact that both of you claimed vt, how does this hurt us, especially since FL has committed to being leashed on doccing Akarin?

Basically, if anyone dies, then he’s probably scum and Ram being opposed to this is likely protown because with you jk’d and FL on Akarin, you’d be lockcleared if an NK happens, so why are you so opposed to this plan?
Why scum is opposed to a plan that would lose game for them?

Thing with Pine is that even if TSQ flips green, Pine has no one to push - if he tries to pin me or FL with Norwee, he's getting elim'ed. He's TRing me and FL too hard to do 180 and be fine
Well yes, town!Norwee should jump at the chance of being lockcleared since he claimed vt, because Pine’s plan mean likely no one dies tonight which is protown, so I misunderstood. With FL doccing Akarin, if Pine jk’d Misty then I would still die but his plan likely ensures a no kill which is the best possible outcome for town.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4828 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4827, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Well yes, town!Norwee should jump at the chance of being lockcleared since he claimed vt
If Pine is scum and TSQ flips town, Pine will claim to be JK'ing town!me and arguing that i'm not cleared scum.
TSQ is also very likely not scum from my POV.
This is an awful plan because Pine is mafia fake claiming and i don't even believe their claim so why would i jump on the chance to have him "locktown" me? This is an ridiculous proposition.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4829 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Fact is, you're arguing from the standpoint that Pine's claim is legitimate, which i have been argued it is not for this entire time. So to suspect me for not agreeing to a plan that assumes Pine has these powers is fundamentally flawed.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4830 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also the plan completely ignores the chance that scum!Pine could easily come up with some strategy to bypass any "confirmations" it might give to town that you assume will happen.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4831 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:42 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4819, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 4816, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4814, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I have been strongly fighting against any elimination that is not in me/Pine today, so to say i'm going to push Ramcius is a misunderstanding of my mindset. I simply want Pine eliminated for his fake claim, so if that is impossible because i have not enough town credit then i simply ask that you eliminate me, and once i'm proved town get rid of Pine.
Ramcius is simply the slot that should be eliminated after Pine flips scum, not at any other point. My vote has and will always be Pine for reasons i've described.
If you’re town and Pine claims he will jk you, then you’re mech cleared in the case of an NK, so why would you be opposed to that?
Let's say we flip town!TSQ.
Misty dies in the night, Pine says he jailkept me, FL says he doctored akarin
Where are we now.
Pine probably just argues that the second scum that was not Norwe made the kill and it doesn't prove anything.
But who would kill Misty with Pine’s plan? If Shea/you flipped town and Misty dies, that’s terrible for Pine isn’t it? But if no one dies, then it either points to you or scum no kill. The point is that his plan is extremely protown because one of you get cleared if kill happens, so how is it in scum!Pine’s interest to jk/potentially clear you/Shea?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4832 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4831, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:But who would kill Misty with Pine’s plan? If Shea/you flipped town and Misty dies, that’s terrible for Pine isn’t it? But if no one dies, then it either points to you or scum no kill. The point is that his plan is extremely protown because one of you get cleared if kill happens, so how is it in scum!Pine’s interest to jk/potentially clear you/Shea?
because he simply won't JK any of me/Shea. Or he will claim he did but we are still possible scum because 2 scum are alive and he can argue our "partner" might have commited the kill and then continue arguing for any of our elimination.
This is all just a plan Pine is insisting on to stay alive and it's not in town's interest.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4833 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4830, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also the plan completely ignores the chance that scum!Pine could easily come up with some strategy to bypass any "confirmations" it might give to town that you assume will happen.
How with DEB flip?

Given that a Pine/FL team makes no sense mechwise, it means that even if Pine’s scum, his buddy is likely in one of the vt claims and I just don’t think it’s Ram.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4834 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4833, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4830, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also the plan completely ignores the chance that scum!Pine could easily come up with some strategy to bypass any "confirmations" it might give to town that you assume will happen.
How with DEB flip?

Given that a Pine/FL team makes no sense mechwise, it means that even if Pine’s scum, his buddy is likely in one of the vt claims and I just don’t think it’s Ram.
Explain to me why it's not Ram.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4835 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:47 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4832, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 4831, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:But who would kill Misty with Pine’s plan? If Shea/you flipped town and Misty dies, that’s terrible for Pine isn’t it? But if no one dies, then it either points to you or scum no kill. The point is that his plan is extremely protown because one of you get cleared if kill happens, so how is it in scum!Pine’s interest to jk/potentially clear you/Shea?
because he simply won't JK any of me/Shea. Or he will claim he did but we are still possible scum because 2 scum are alive and he can argue our "partner" might have commited the kill and then continue arguing for any of our elimination.
This is all just a plan Pine is insisting on to stay alive and it's not in town's interest.
That makes absolutely no sense. Pine is toast if that happens and he knows it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4836 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4834, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
How with DEB flip?

Because with either you/Shea jk’d, agreeing to Pine’s plan puts him at risk if he’s scum here, wouldn’t it?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4837 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:51 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4826, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 4820, NorwegianboyEE wrote:The plan relies on flipping scum, and TSQ is not scum.
What makes TSQ not scum?
That Pine is scum and wants their elimination. He has also done nothing i see to be scummy, i've townread him since very early.
(From my POV he is obvtown because i know he is not allied with me and that makes him unlikely ally with anyone else, but i know that's not convincing. Just a footnote to make TSQ himself see why i trust him.)
What he did so towny to earn your early tr?
Tact is for liars and politicians.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4838 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4837, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4826, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
What makes TSQ not scum?
What he did so towny to earn your early tr?
Playing with no agenda, eager to solve, not aligned with anyone, questioning claims, townie posts.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4839 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4836, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4834, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
How with DEB flip?

Because with either you/Shea jk’d, agreeing to Pine’s plan puts him at risk if he’s scum here, wouldn’t it?
If Pine is his partner and their vote of TSQ flips town today then this doesn't put him at risk in any way.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4840 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway let's wait to see what Misty and Akarin says, if they agree with my plan of elimating Pine still then please just vote Pine @Nancy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4841 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If they still believe in a Pine solve then you should follow the majority as game will be stuck otherwise.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4842 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

If either you/Shea is jk’d and kill happens that looks terrible for all 3 of Pine, FL, Ram, so being onboard with either a you/Shea jk puts them at risk if an NK happens. And if no NK happens, then that’s obviously good for town. so I think if you agree that mechwise an FL/Pine scumteam doesn’t fit with DEB strongman, then isn’t it safer to lim in the vts?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4843 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Pine »

Nancy, Flavor Leaf, please join me on Shea's wagon.

It's time to end this farce.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4844 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:04 am

Post by Ramcius »

VOTE: no elim

Let's get back to odd numbers, I doubt we'll achieve anything this day phase anyway
Tact is for liars and politicians.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4845 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4841, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If they still believe in a Pine solve then you should follow the majority as game will be stuck otherwise.
Stop telling me what to do. That’s what all 3 of you/FL/Pine have been doing all game. I’m finally seeing things clearly and will make what I think is the best decision for town. Vts have absolutely nothing to lose from being jk’d and rn, Pine and FL are currently the only claimed roles with NAs.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4846 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:09 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4844, Ramcius wrote:VOTE: no elim

Let's get back to odd numbers, I doubt we'll achieve anything this day phase anyway
Can you explain why that is the best strategy? I’m not opposed if that helps town. I think Oka was referencing the odd/even thing as well but I’m not sure I understand?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4847 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:09 am

Post by Pine »

In post 4844, Ramcius wrote:VOTE: no elim

Uhhhh

That's not a great idea. It also negates the entire plan of using my role to clear or condemn someone.

We need to elim scum today.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4848 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Pine »

In post 4845, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4841, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If they still believe in a Pine solve then you should follow the majority as game will be stuck otherwise.
Stop telling me what to do. That’s what all 3 of you/FL/Pine have been doing all game. I’m finally seeing things clearly and will make what I think is the best decision for town. Vts have absolutely nothing to lose from being jk’d and rn, Pine and FL are currently the only claimed roles with NAs.
I said please.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4849 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4848, Pine wrote:
In post 4845, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
I said please.
I meant earlier. I just tired of people trying to manipulate me. I can think for myself and am capable of good decisions so I just don’t want anyone trying to strongarm me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”