Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3500 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:32 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3498, Titus wrote:
In post 3485, Pink Ball wrote:Titus was in Pine vs Alisae, right?
I was.
Out of curiosity, can someone please link that game for me, as well as Titus vs Alisae? That would be super.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3501 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:36 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3499, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3495, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3493, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3488, Pink Ball wrote:And by 'your' I'm talking directly to you, Nancy; that's not an opinion about how the game should be played. My experience as scum playing against town!Nancy is that you get scary when something pings you and you start pulling and pulling the thread.
What do you mean exactly by my “pulling and pulling the thread”?
You start pushing and never stop until you get answers
Well is that a good thing though? I have caught lots of scum that way. Anyway thanks to Saudade likely towntelling on his way out, you are probably currently one of my strongest trs in this game. I’m floored that you thought you were replacing into a scumslot.
Yes, I'm saying that's a good thing!

I thought Saudade was trying to demoralize you
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3502 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3500, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
I was.
Out of curiosity, can someone please link that game for me, as well as Titus vs Alisae? That would be super.
Titus v Alisae - viewtopic.php?f=56&t=82018

Alisae v Pine (I subbed in) - viewtopic.php?f=56&t=80863
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3503 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:41 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3074, Titus wrote:Getting into your head is what I am supposed to do.
We'll see if this is the only thing you got from Pine then
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3504 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3461, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 3453, Gamma Emerald wrote:So my expectation is she’d take newbies on since that the common group people say wouldn’t get picked.
For clarification, what are you including as a “newbie?”

~w
There’s the C&S slot and Sahara p much
Honestly it’s probably a crapshoot but it’s where the thinking lies rn
Plus, like, I think 5uffering is scum rn and I think Sahara has been pinging me too
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3505 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3501, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3499, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3495, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3493, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3488, Pink Ball wrote:And by 'your' I'm talking directly to you, Nancy; that's not an opinion about how the game should be played. My experience as scum playing against town!Nancy is that you get scary when something pings you and you start pulling and pulling the thread.
What do you mean exactly by my “pulling and pulling the thread”?
You start pushing and never stop until you get answers
Well is that a good thing though? I have caught lots of scum that way. Anyway thanks to Saudade likely towntelling on his way out, you are probably currently one of my strongest trs in this game. I’m floored that you thought you were replacing into a scumslot.
Yes, I'm saying that's a good thing!

I thought Saudade was trying to demoralize you
Oh I see, yeah that’s how it looked to me too but knowing Saudade, that’s NAI for him. He’s one of those players that greatly overvalues their ability to scumhunt and can’t handle any kind of pushback to the contrary. They were a total ass to me in CoC2 where I rolled scum with them, which Auro can attest to but in every other game I played with them as town previously, I didn’t have any particular issue with them. Still had it not been for Noraa, I probably would have vetoed them from playing in this game but it all worked out for the best. Had they not replaced out, it definitely would have hurt us. So thank freaking God, you took over that slot because due to BM miselim, policying them would have put us at a great disadvantage which might have still been necessary, so it’s a huge relief to me that we dodged that bullet.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3506 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:56 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Glad you dodged that bullet and got the Silver Bullet instead.

Ayyyy.

And with that, I sleep.

"But Pink Ball, you didn't do anything!"

Didn't I?
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3507 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:00 pm

Post by 5uffering »

I never flip scum this game. I don't make these type of posts as scum either, because what indicates my townplay is that I care more about the right decision being made.

It cannot be right if it's made on me.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3508 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3460, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3453, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3449, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3446, Gamma Emerald wrote:Clidd’s posting on these pages looks rather weird
Like the sequences of words he’s using don’t make sense
@Gamma gun to head, who is your current best guess for a Titus scumteam?
There’s two main thoughts going into the theoretical here: Titus’ claim of “maximum WIFOM”, and the way she’s been implementing it so far. As of now it feels like she hasn’t actually been playing the WIFOM game on all levels. She’s not thinking two steps ahead, just one. So my expectation is she’d take newbies on since that the common group people say wouldn’t get picked. As for who that would be, I’d definitely think shadowslug + marcistar would get picked, beyond that I’m not entirely sure who fits the bill I’ve set out.
My main paranoia about you is that you made it extremely clear in the sign up thread that you wanted Titus to draft you. Why this concerns is that she has made multiple posts to Noraa about how she wouldn’t pick her for precisely the opposite reason. You being gung ho about being drafted in the sugnup thread is a great reason for Titus to pick you based on what she’s been saying to Noraa. However, ignoring that I still don’t have a strong read on you yet.

I think if 5uffering is scum, it probably means she didn’t pick you.
I’m still debating on whether or not I want you to claim.
Well, I said I wanted to be scum in a draft game. That doesn’t have to be this one. But you probably have a legitimate concern there, but my main thing influencing who I think she picked is the fact her interactions feels very plain, there’s no diversity in how she seems to be handling certain categories of people. As such I think her selection process is pretty rudimentary as well.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3509 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:02 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3502, Titus wrote:
In post 3500, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
I was.
Titus v Alisae - viewtopic.php?f=56&t=82018

Alisae v Pine (I subbed in) - viewtopic.php?f=56&t=80863
No One, Alt of Who, was killed N5, despite not being in the game at all.

:lol: Probably my favourite quote from Ali vs Pine.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3510 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3466, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Right - that’s why i want gamma to clarify who is included in his “newbie” pile. I have a very specific definition in my mind but that’s because of reasons.

~w
Honestly I half-include the stealth alts but I think both starting stealth alts are town by play to the point I’m not interested in entertaining that idea
Is there anyone in this player list who Titus has really low experience with, because that also registers as effectively a newbie for selection by Titus
(To be clear I came into this discussion expecting to not be carrying it)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3511 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3475, Pink Ball wrote:@Penguin AkAri hydra scum
Hrm?
I’ve had the thought that if scum is in my town lock it’s probably them, but why do you SR them?
<Embrace The Void>

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3512 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I’m beyond floored that it took until D freaking 5 to elim flaming obvscum!Penguin in A v P. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3513 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3481, Pink Ball wrote:Also I don't have a backup for that read right now, you guys were talking about who could be drafted by Titus for WIFOM reasons and that hydra qualifies on that matter given that is Akarin and a player who was supposedly a newbie, that's all
Akarin definitely didn’t want to be scum though
And I think the same logic on batsu should apply for akari
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3514 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3489, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3481, Pink Ball wrote:Also I don't have a backup for that read right now, you guys were talking about who could be drafted by Titus for WIFOM reasons and that hydra qualifies on that matter given that is Akarin and a player who was supposedly a newbie, that's all
Oh I see. I don’t know how familiar Titus is with Akarin meta but she was in Pokemon Battles where scum!Akarin practically lurked out that entire game and here she’s been the more active head of that hydra.

I also think it unlikely that Titus’ would draft almost entire team of newbies but we’ll see once C & S and W & P flip.
The issue is I can’t recall anything Akarin has done recently
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3515 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3497, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3494, Pink Ball wrote:Act like everyone is a question mark in this game then, 'cause if I were a scum treestump against you, I would guide my team to rely on meta to derail you. Go with your instincts. They're reliable
+1

I wish I had done that yesterday because I was hard tr BM until their replace out made me doubt that read.
Never give up! Trust your instincts!
<Embrace The Void>

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3516 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3507, 5uffering wrote:I never flip scum this game. I don't make these type of posts as scum either, because what indicates my townplay is that I care more about the right decision being made.

That’s far from reassuring however. Why couldn’t scum!you also make this kind of post? However your slot may be resolvable due to claim. I don’t see scum keeping around town!you very long due to claim because I’m assuming that scumteam has at least one goon and they’re not going to let you live very long if you’re telling us the truth.

See @PB, that’s why the reward/risk of asking suspicious slots to claim is helpful.

However, you need to do a lot more explaining beyond this is my town meta here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3517 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3507, 5uffering wrote:I never flip scum this game. I don't make these type of posts as scum either, because what indicates my townplay is that I care more about the right decision being made.

This post means nothing to me if I don’t know who you are.
<Embrace The Void>

ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3518 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:21 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 3463, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:No it doesn’t at all. My point being, Titus made this post about them for reasons. Either it’s to wifom us that they’re town or it’s an actual tmi post.

Why does Titus pick that particular slot to make that kind of post was my point.
Given that you and Titus’ weight in the game is 0, shouldn’t we take everything they say and toss it? I mean she’s scum, but nothing she says or does counts towards anything right?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3519 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:22 pm

Post by Titus »

Pine was an excellent scum stump. To succeed as scum, you have to know your opponent's weaknesses and combat them. Scum must capitalize on the weaknesses. I worked well in Titus v Alisae because the masons I picked covered my weaknesses.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3520 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You play on a stealth alt, you forfeit your right to self-meta (or specifically, for anyone to care). End of story.
If you wanted to use your meta as a crutch you would have made yourself known.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3521 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3519, Titus wrote:Pine was an excellent scum stump. To succeed as scum, you have to know your opponent's weaknesses and combat them. Scum must capitalize on the weaknesses. I worked well in Titus v Alisae because the masons I picked covered my weaknesses.
You know what, throw my theory out the hat

THIS should be the logic Titus used for picking her scummates.
<Embrace The Void>

5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3522 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:27 pm

Post by 5uffering »

In post 3516, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

That’s far from reassuring however. Why couldn’t scum!you also make this kind of post? However your slot may be resolvable due to claim. I don’t see scum keeping around town!you very long due to claim because I’m assuming that scumteam has at least one goon and they’re not going to let you live very long if you’re telling us the truth.

See @PB, that’s why the reward/risk of asking suspicious slots to claim is helpful.

However, you need to do a lot more explaining beyond this is my town meta here.
Gamma doesn't see the point of me saying that. I just said what I felt honestly.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3523 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:32 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3518, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 3463, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:No it doesn’t at all. My point being, Titus made this post about them for reasons. Either it’s to wifom us that they’re town or it’s an actual tmi post.

Why does Titus pick that particular slot to make that kind of post was my point.
Given that you and Titus’ weight in the game is 0, shouldn’t we take everything they say and toss it? I mean she’s scum, but nothing she says or does counts towards anything right?
Maybe yes, maybe no. Last game, Hectic made a very odd post about Xtoxm that at least one player took notice of, so sure it’s wifom but it’s always done for a purpose. That’s how I caught Brass!scum in Necromancer, because their buddy Sugar Cain who was controlling the secret zombie slot wifomed Brass’ alignment.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3524 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:32 pm

Post by 5uffering »

See I'm in a pretty troublesome position.

I have a scumread you're saying no to. The other push I made on Gamma didn't gain traction. Just to out some of my frustration but
Gamma you're a fucking slime and you have no reason to scumread me and haven't even bothered to explain why.

I'm not seeing where else I'd want to put my vote and it seems that my reasoning for these pushes did not reach you.

Troublesome.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”