Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #5050 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:08 am

Post by Pine »

He’s also scolding me for being confrontational about the Towniest thing you’ve suggested all game
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5052 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Just fade Norwegian or Pine and end this day
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5053 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

If Status is town, Pine is always faded tomorrow, which lets Norwegian/Ram team win.

There’s literally a solution and a risk involved in every single way here.

Just fade the 1v1 and tomorrow gets opened up hella
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5054 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5043, NorwegianboyEE wrote:JJH is spitballing to me right now the best way to go forward if we do a TSQ elimination today.

TSQ mislim, no leashing for protective claims at night with assumption for continued play being worst case scenario of consensus town being killed.
Elim scum!Ram, pine leashed to jailing FL leading to a no kill because scum is surely within pine/fl
Elim Pine and FL in any order
This plan accounts for scum!Ram with either scum!Pine or scum!FL
however, it does rely on scum!Ram and would lose to a Pine/FL scumteam
How can we leash FL onto Akarin if he’s jk’d? Why do you want to elim Shea if you’re convinced he’s town? And based off of your posting, you seem to be suggesting that Misty is the most likely NK not Akarin, correct?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5055 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5048, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 5016, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5008, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 5003, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5000, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 4993, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I don’t know what’s up with FL here but I definitely think Ram is town and Pine’s plan is protown. I’m not sure if I should vote for Norwee or Shea yet but I have some paranoia that Norwee might actually know his alignment, since he seems to be beyond convinced that She’s flipping town.

FL suddenly wavering on his hard town Pine read, why?

I’m really paranoid that it might actually be FL/Norwee and prior to that I was going to post that it was likely a Norwee/Shea team but now I’m wondering if Math was actually right?
Do you think both scum are in the vanilla claims, or if it's 1 in vanilla and 1 in PR, or if it's both in PR claims?
I think that DEB strongman doesn’t make sense with just molla’s role, so at least on in vts and I really don’t understand the Ram sr. I think he’s really obvious town. I mean it’s possible that this setup doesn’t make a whole lot of sense mech wise but I don’t think Penguin creates just a ridiculous setup.

See Pine jking either you or Shea would clear whomever but I don’t believe scum!Ram says green flip on you/Shea clears the other. Scum doesn’t want clears. That’s a transparently townie thought.
Ok but I made a very similar post day 2 that you said was town so if you think its either me or ram that point is a wash.
You need to link or quote that post because I can’t remember.
Its not quite the same now that I've found the post but this is what I was thinking of, but the logic is roughly the same.
In post 799, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 797, Pine wrote:
In post 780, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 775, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don’t fully townread Zor, but with that claim they’ve put an target on their back so i’m willing to back off since they will hopefully get resolved at some point anyways.
UNVOTE:

How much time do we have left?
Quoting issue.

We have like nine days. Pump the brakes, crazytrain.
What quoting issue? And there’s only 2 votes on TGP, he’s not getting run up.

Do you have any familiarity with TGP scum meta because I have none.

I think you’re very likely town now which makes me think Shea might be too now. The reason is that he said, if either one of us flips red look at the other. Well I’m obviously not and I don’t think you are either, so why would scum!Shea make that comment about 2 town slots, right? That doesn’t make any sense, so Shea’s probably town for that.
I don’t remember that post of yours I was referring to. Can you link/quote that for me please?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5056 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5052, Flavor Leaf wrote:Just fade Norwegian or Pine and end this day
I understand your logic but you’ve been adamantly opposed to Pine being voted all game, so why would you want him flipped?

I also don’t get how you think a Norwee/Ram team makes any sense considering that Norwee wanted Pine’s head and Ram was adamantly opposed to it?

However I don’t understand why Pine and Ram prefer Shea > Norwee?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5057 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I just need one of them flipped. If I’m wrong with Pine, then find, Norwegian’s town, if I’m right with Norwegian, awesome fade Norwegian.

All the mech talk is really just not important because at the end of the day, scum’s just gonna WIFOM it up.

Id rather just play on play than rely on possible town mechanics
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5058 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don’t understand the Shea over Norwegian thing either, and nobody’s explained why we’re just going for the compromise?

I’m anti compromise wagons. Ramcius also did a weird 180 the second Norwegian 180’d too, which i didn’t like
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5059 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In a possible world, where Status is town, Pine-Norwegian is still the 1v1. I’d think it’s Norwegian/Ramcius in that case, and they’ve been scum theatreing.

In a townPine JK world, as scum, I would probably always no kill if that has anything to do with the mech talk.

I feel people fail to look at the WIFOM/sociological side of things, which I feel is a bigger part of mafia than the technical and mech “logistical thinking” side of things.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5060 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

The whole mech talk is something I use as scum to try to get people to fight me

It’s like playing a slippery tank, if you focus, the carry gonna kill you
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5061 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5058, Flavor Leaf wrote:I don’t understand the Shea over Norwegian thing either, and nobody’s explained why we’re just going for the compromise?

I’m anti compromise wagons. Ramcius also did a weird 180 the second Norwegian 180’d too, which i didn’t like
It’s kind’ve scaring me that I think you’re town. I also hate compromise wagons. I recall scum trying to convince me in a game that my being opposed to that was antitown.

One thing is very clear, scum are playing one helluva a good game no matter who they are.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5062 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:35 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

From the current positions of what I see after reading up (skimmed), I feel like Pine/Norwegian fade opens up the game, Ramcius/Status is the fade scum want to keep the game WIFOM’able
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5063 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5062, Flavor Leaf wrote:From the current positions of what I see after reading up (skimmed), I feel like Pine/Norwegian fade opens up the game, Ramcius/Status is the fade scum want to keep the game WIFOM’able
Yeah I agree. You’re kind’ve thinking here like the opposite of what Ico did wrt to TGP but the difference is that I think Ico’s reasoning was correct at the time and yours is probably correct now.

What seems weird to me is that it seems that both Norwee and Pine could be pocketing you but they are the one team here that makes absolutely no sense, so at least one of them is probably being sincere.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5064 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:30 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yeah, the break away (I’m still semi away) was good because when I checked for a little bit yesterday (I’m here but I’m not here, if that makes sense, site wide) made me scum read Norwegian slightly less.

I am in the position where I can tell one of Norwegian-Pine is scum with one of Ramcius-Status.

I’m still leaning Norwegian/Status, but Ramcius made me really nervous with his flip.

I still think that going in the Pine/Norwegian 1v1 is best because it gets rid of JK WIFOM either way
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5065 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5064, Flavor Leaf wrote:Yeah, the break away (I’m still semi away) was good because when I checked for a little bit yesterday (I’m here but I’m not here, if that makes sense, site wide) made me scum read Norwegian slightly less.

I am in the position where I can tell one of Norwegian-Pine is scum with one of Ramcius-Status.

I’m still leaning Norwegian/Status, but Ramcius made me really nervous with his flip.

I still think that going in the Pine/Norwegian 1v1 is best because it gets rid of JK WIFOM either way
Unless you think that Shea flip is extremely unlikely, then you’d have to logically think Pine is bussing her if he/Shea are a team. But now Norwee agreeing to Shea flip is kind’ve weirding me out because he’s been hard defending him for almost the entire game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5066 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Norwee and Ramcius make a lot of sense as a team now that I think about it.

But I still just don't believe pines claim and norwee pine does not make sense to me as a team at all.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5067 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5066, Thestatusquo wrote:Norwee and Ramcius make a lot of sense as a team now that I think about it.

But I still just don't believe pines claim and norwee pine does not make sense to me as a team at all.
Yeah, they definitely don’t. Norwee was initially insisting on either Pine or himself be flipped, now he wants it to be you.

@Norwee, why are you proposing that we flip a slot you’ve been hard tr all game?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5068 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5067, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Norwee, why are you proposing that we flip a slot you’ve been hard tr all game?
I’m not.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5069 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:36 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Unless you’re asking me why i’m coming up with a plan for if TSQ is eliminated, well that is because you people aren’t voting scum!Pine so we need a contingency plan for that.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #5070 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:37 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

oh also nancy I'm a he. Just FYI.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5071 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

There’s a difference between stating: "I am willing to vote TSQ" (which i am not) and: "Ok, you guys just miseliminated TSQ. Here’s what we need to do: "etc... etc..."

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5072 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5069, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Unless you’re asking me why i’m coming up with a plan for if TSQ is eliminated, well that is because you people aren’t voting scum!Pine so we need a contingency plan for that.
Why is Shea your “contingency plan”?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5073 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5070, Thestatusquo wrote:oh also nancy I'm a he. Just FYI.
I know. Are you possibly misinterpreting my typo? “her” instead of “here”?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #5074 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:16 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »