False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:51 am

Post by mastina »

I kinda like it. The game is incredibly low on swing in my opinion and eyeballing it, I legit think it's in the balanced range. The town's roles give them a notable advantage, but are notably not so strong they are gamebreaking. There is very very minor anti-synergy from the neighborizer/traffic analyst, but overall their PRs feel like they give the town a tangible edge without being overwhelmingly strong. None of the roles feel like they are innately going to inherently be believed or disbelieved, on both sides for that matter.

It feels like a game where scum have reasonable agency, but not unlimited agency, and which revolves largely around dayplay rather than mechanics/nightplay.

I do wanna hear Ircher's thoughts there tho to gutcheck my feelings here, see if he thinks there's any glaring issues I'm glossing over, but if not I'm thinking of just passing it as-is.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5, innocentvillager wrote:Gotcha that makes sense. I wasn’t sure where to put that, I felt like I wanted some more protection against night kills (including from the Novice Vig). Should we just take out the 1shot bullet proof then?
Should be fine, yes.

It should be noted that the rolecop cannot kill and use their action the same night, but the roles look good.

(Also, tho unlikely to occur, there should be priority for what happens if the first two power roles to die, die on the same night to the vig and the mafia kill. Is important to set before the game.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #11 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:18 am

Post by mastina »

In post 10, innocentvillager wrote:Cool, thanks that makes sense! Am I good to go once I add the line “You may not perform both your factional kill and your rolecop ability in the same night” in the Mafia Odd Nights Rolecop PM?
You are!

Return to “Completed Game Reviews”