Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5175 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:26 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5173, Pine wrote:He cleared Shea/me but didn’t clear Ram/Norwee, despite the reasoning being exactly the same.

Nah, you're saying The Force Awakens is A New Hope here
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #5176 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:26 am

Post by Pine »

In post 5172, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 5170, Pine wrote:you don’t defend your partners, you busy yourself elsewhere and prosecute an alternative.

And there it is, I guess.

I'm hard anti-bus, and Jingle would have known that had he been really giving you stuff, and I actively do defend my partners as scum.
Oh nonsense. I’m hard anti-bus too, and we both know the best way to defend a partner is to distract from them
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5177 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:27 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

you're just trying to get any fade that isn't you at this point
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5178 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:27 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5176, Pine wrote:
In post 5172, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 5170, Pine wrote:you don’t defend your partners, you busy yourself elsewhere and prosecute an alternative.

And there it is, I guess.

I'm hard anti-bus, and Jingle would have known that had he been really giving you stuff, and I actively do defend my partners as scum.
Oh nonsense. I’m hard anti-bus too, and we both know the best way to defend a partner is to distract from them

That's LITERALLY what I just said
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5179 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:27 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Funny what apparently me "town telling" over and over does when i'm not town reading you as hard as before
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5180 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:28 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Jingle - I am not scum here, and I never would have let this day phase get to this position as scum.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #5181 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:29 am

Post by Pine »

In post 5180, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Jingle - I am not scum here, and I never would have let this day phase get to this position as scum.
It was Jingle’s idea
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5182 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:30 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I have had zero control, zero anything this game, and if DEB and I were both scum together, there WOULD have been gambits. Like that's a straight up fact, DEB would have done more working towards my agenda than he had this game because he would have just done anything I told him to.

I haven't pushed a single townie to misfade (i hammered one, but DEB woulda done it when he got here anyways, so you can count it, but like...yeah)
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5183 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:32 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5181, Pine wrote:
In post 5180, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Jingle - I am not scum here, and I never would have let this day phase get to this position as scum.
It was Jingle’s idea

Oo, JingleScum powerful.

Wait.

Wait.

Wait.

Wait.

Oh my god.

Detective Penguin, Bingle hard hard pocketed me even when people were pushing me. He was scum there. I defended him the majority of the game until my misfade on Day 4, I believe?

It's literally the exact same thing happening
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5184 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:32 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I think the claim that scum would come in here hard defending each other and putting themselves into a situation where if one flips the other immediately goes too the next day from associatives is just a bizarre claim, again because Pine has specifically made the argument that "He and FL wouldn't be scum together because they're so good they wouldn't have associatives if they were scum together."

Like its a fundamental disconnect in pines position that doesn't make any sense to me at all.

You also keep saying "the town things ram has done." but when pushed on it all you said was "Here is a post number, I started thinking they were town around here." so I'm no longer letting that fly either.

Please stop with the hand wavey crap. If I'm scum say why in a way that you haven't already argued against wrt yourself. If ram is town say why in a way that is not just "at this point in time I removed him from my PoE."

This is, again, my point when I say I do not think Pine is making honest arguments. His whole premise for SheaScum is based on an associative with norwee (who isn't flipped) while simultaneously arguing that he and FL can't be a team because they wouldn't have so many associatives.

Its nonsense honestly. It shows a miopic view of the game which is consistent with scum trying to get a misfade before they go down.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5185 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:33 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Bingle constantly would say things like FL is town, and reassuring me that he knew I was town.

Pine is doing the exact same thing to me this game that Bingle did to me there
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #5186 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:33 am

Post by Mistyx »

In post 5184, Thestatusquo wrote:Please stop with the hand wavey crap. If I'm scum say why in a way that you haven't already argued against wrt yourself. If ram is town say why in a way that is not just "at this point in time I removed him from my PoE."
this
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5187 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:35 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Pine came in here complimenting me, saying things like "town needs flavor later in the game" yadda yadda stuff, which is just appealing to my ego, exactly what Jingle KNOWS I would respond well too because that's what he did when he was scum against me.

I wasn't even thinking about their partners giving them tips for me, I thought it was just Pine knowing me, but no, it was JINGLE knowing how to WORK town me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5188 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

this, alongside JK'ing me when I was softing PR, and me expecting scum to have a JK right before he claimed it I think is enough for me to see Pine/Ram scum team
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5189 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:37 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

or im just flip flopping, im gonna give myself a second to step back before i get tunneled.

id really hate to lose to Norwegian Scum this game
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5190 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5189, Flavor Leaf wrote:or im just flip flopping, im gonna give myself a second to step back before i get tunneled.

id really hate to lose to Norwegian Scum this game
Would you rather lose to Pine?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5191 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think it's pretty clear though, that Pine's scum mate can only really be Ramcius. I do not believe this is scum theatre between FL/Pine. And i'm not really seeing any team that includes TSQ either. So from my POV it's only really Pine/Ram.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5192 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think it's consistent from FL to keep pushing me over TSQ, my point from the beginning has been that the switch from Pine/Ramcius to TSQ is artificial and reminiscent of scum looking for a different mislim to me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5193 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5157, Flavor Leaf wrote:A Norwegian town flip means Pine is always flipped tomorrow, so Ramcius partner could have tried to get the vanilla that I was seeing as his 1v1 faded. This game has always been 1 of Pine/Norwegian with 1 of Ramcius/Status, and Pine/Status is the only pairing I don't think possible of those

Pine/Ramcius
Norwegian/Ramcius
Norwegian/Status

exactly what i've been saying
FL's solve of flip me and then Pine/Ramcius being the only team left is one i can live with if it happens as it get's my solve pushed through in the end. It would only really lose to a potential FL/Ramcius team.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5194 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:54 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5162, Pine wrote:
In post 5157, Flavor Leaf wrote:A Norwegian town flip means Pine is always flipped tomorrow, so Ramcius partner could have tried to get the vanilla that I was seeing as his 1v1 faded. This game has always been 1 of Pine/Norwegian with 1 of Ramcius/Status, and Pine/Status is the only pairing I don't think possible of those

Pine/Ramcius
Norwegian/Ramcius
Norwegian/Status

exactly what i've been saying
And there it is - Norwee Townflip leads to me tomorrow, boom, Shea/FL win. They just have to survive today.
there would be no reason to go Norwegian over you today here if I were scum, if you were to get a block as a town JK where I was scum, this game would need an extra misfade.

this just implies you know a kill will go through
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5195 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Misty
I’m still strongly opposed to your idea of using your vengeful shot to make game go back to odd number. Precisely because Pine could very well choose to no kill for WIFOM in the future and claim he blocked a shot in ElO. But that only really works if the game is in odd numbers. If an elimination happens and it’s even numbers then Pine no-killing would give town an extra mislim.
So in the event Pine is scum your idea is actually anti-town and therefore your vote is completely wasted on yourself today as i believe nobody should support it.

- Bunno
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5196 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by Mistyx »

In post 5195, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@Misty
I’m still strongly opposed to your idea of using your vengeful shot to make game go back to odd number. Precisely because Pine could very well choose to no kill for WIFOM in the future and claim he blocked a shot in ElO. But that only really works if the game is in odd numbers. If an elimination happens and it’s even numbers then Pine no-killing would give town an extra mislim.
So in the event Pine is scum your idea is actually anti-town and therefore your vote is completely wasted on yourself today as i believe nobody should support it.
maybe

but maybe im planning on shooting pine

like ive been telegraphing most of today
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5197 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by Mistyx »

i didnt want to discuss my planned target because i wanted to see how people would react to it

but this will get different reactions c:
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5198 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5197, Mistyx wrote:i didnt want to discuss my planned target because i wanted to see how people would react to it

But @Misty why would we vote for you when you’re very clearly bleeding obvtown here?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5199 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by Mistyx »

In post 5198, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5197, Mistyx wrote:i didnt want to discuss my planned target because i wanted to see how people would react to it

But @Misty why would we vote for you when you’re very clearly bleeding obvtown here?
to activate my vengeful and get back to odd numbers without having to waste a day voting no elim

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”