Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:42 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 299, Gretchen wrote:huh VOTE: da dude. april we work in very different ways and posting dumb shiz for fun is independent of my alignment. i don't do it for appearances. SILLY LUDGATE
why are you so scumy
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:44 pm

Post by Gretchen »

what's scummy lmao
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:07 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 301, Gretchen wrote:what's scummy lmao
Why did you vote da dude while talking to April? Did you think entrapta was scummy?
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:31 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

i dont do meta
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:15 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

if entrapta is who i think they are, that might be a scum indicative replacement, ive seen essentially the exact same way when they were scum before, ill find the game eventually. ive seen them do it as town, though, to a lesser extent, but it's also slightly different when they do it as town.

i guess actually i cant out alts, though, so i cant do this.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:16 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 280, clidd wrote:I'm not worrying too much about FL rn, just let him play and do his thing.

He will be obvtown or obvscum eventually.

yeah, i obv town a lot later in games as town, just let me exist y'all, and ill be around the cherry tree and back
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:18 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 299, Gretchen wrote:huh VOTE: da dude. april we work in very different ways and posting dumb shiz for fun is independent of my alignment. i don't do it for appearances. SILLY LUDGATE

doesn't mean there isn't something hidden behind there if scum
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:19 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

it can be as subconscious as ya want, but rarely anything is truly fully NAI, a lot of things are neutral at the time, sure, but it's not a reason in itself, just a letter of the overall novel that is yet to be seen if scum or town
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:24 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

I just wanna be the person that's sittin back, sippin' my cocktails, and judging you lot from afar, but in a way where it's out in the open, ya feel? it's day 1, sorry if my scum reads and pushes have ya feel that much pressure, it's just me talking, and im a trash talker by nature, for all I know, some of you lots might do something that immediately makes me town read you, but i like to see usages of self meta because yes, self meta is genuinely true, but people will use it as town and scum alike and move it to fit the scenario, so i like self meta as an action, and i like to see how it gets used, like 299.

but meta and setup spec and mech talk is definitely secondary for my reads
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:29 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 304, April Ludgate wrote:if entrapta is who i think they are, that might be a scum indicative replacement, ive seen essentially the exact same way when they were scum before, ill find the game eventually. ive seen them do it as town, though, to a lesser extent, but it's also slightly different when they do it as town.

i guess actually i cant out alts, though, so i cant do this.
He said his main in this game if you wanted to know
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:39 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

mm, nah, i think i know.

Also, @Gretchen - I don't think you need to focus on defending yourself for the silly stuff tbh, it's obviously never going to be a main reason i'd want to vote you, that's supplementary at best. Like I said, most of my posts I make are essentially just for myself for later in the game, but people are free to look at my inner thoughts.

Plus, it's fun to see how people react to strong action, it's where a meat of the analysis I make comes from
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:46 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 253, April Ludgate wrote:UNVOTE: Gretchen

Don't like that wagon

VOTE: Entrapta
you post too much :(
and i don't understand this switch
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:51 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 290, HypoSoc wrote:So, just a quick sanity check.

As far as I can tell, claiming D4 Innocent Child is not a good move for scum. Unless they have good reason to believe they could secure their victory before then, it just means that, should they be lying, they are guaranteeing their elimination on day 4. Even if they manage to throw everyone off for a few actions, it's not like they would be faking cop, so the damage they could do from everyone assuming they are town is limited.

Playing Devil's advocate for myself, why would scum choose to do that? The only reasons I could think of is if they were trying to Doctor bait. Perhaps a Reflexive Watcher Scum (or a Scum with a Watcher partner) might claim IC if they felt finding a doctor was worth sacrificing themselves... which seems like a really bad trade to me. Also, it feels like a super specific circumstance.

As for why Town might lie about it, it would be trying to NK bait... because they are a bulletproof reflexive watcher or a paranoid gun owner? That also feels like a stretch, if slightly less of one, since those trades would be worth it.

So, my conclusion is that April is Town, even if they are lying about being a D4 IC (which I think is unlikely). Like, if they had claimed to be a Day 6 Innocent Child, I would be insanely suspicious, but for Day 4... It feels like they are trying to turn their time locked IC status into an effective IC role.

Is there anything wrong with my analysis? If not, I'm prepared to treat April as effectively an Innocent Child unless/until it is officially proven.

If all of this is super obvious to everyone, I apologize. I'm mostly working through my own thoughts here.
i was so confused by this post.
first, i dont remember anyone of this name in the game.
second, i couldn't work out why this huge long analysis of someone's claim.
like, i didn't remember any claims, i had to go back and trawl and find it.
and then i just went "huh, i basically treat day 1 as pointless, doesn't everyone, and someone making a joke claim requiring this amount of effort to respond to....some people have way more time on their hands than me".

i just have the whole post from hypo as someone earnestly trying to look useful when they really, really want to be seen as contributing.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:11 am

Post by Amélie »

Spoiler:
A couple posts caught my attention in RVS which is a couple more than normal so I decided I'd include a section for RVS.
In post 4, MiniMegabyte wrote:14 days gives us plenty of time I don’t think I’ve ever played a game where the first day has been 14 days long
I don't see why you choose to mention this. I did not notice this personally but I don't think it's anything too worthy of noting.
In post 7, AliceK wrote:
In post 4, MiniMegabyte wrote:14 days gives us plenty of time I don’t think I’ve ever played a game where the first day has been 14 days long
That's a lot of time indeed. Let's hope we will manage to eliminate Mafia.
VOTE: bugspray
Out of all the votes on bugspray, this is my least favorite because it feels overly self conscious.
In post 8, Gretchen wrote:heeeeey lmao VOTE: AliceK. why do you think mini pointed out the deadline being long Alice?
I like this vote.
In post 24, bugspray wrote:what are your thoughts on
I saw this post caught people's attention but it's actually one of the most towny things I've seen bugspray do so I think bugspray is probably town.
In post 53, Entrapta wrote:To be clear that replace was 100% nai and had nothing to do with this game, pretty sure

Heeyyy clidd !
I don't understand why you chose to say this. I'd ask what you are referencing but if it is against game rules, don't answer.
In post 55, clidd wrote:By the way, I hope you guys have noticed my predecessor's evidently town frustration.

I wouldn't mind getting some town points.
I think clidd is scummier then everyone else that I previously had problems with. This doesn't feel like something he would say.
In post 65, Gretchen wrote:mini you're so towny lmao. can you get a better pfp bc your current one is pretty maf which doesn't fit. it sounds like clidd repped in thinking art was town so uh, i'm gonna sheep his uninformed read before he repped in and figure he's town. easy.
I take back my townread on this slot for the vote. This conclusion is very strange. Artemia had three posts and I can't even remember what she said in either of the three. Clidd/Gretchen makes a lot of sense given that.
In post 79, Gretchen wrote:loves your eyes. so easy to lose myself in them...
Posts like this make me think Gretchen is even more scummy
In post 81, Entrapta wrote:Amelie's gonna come in here like "wtf is this shit that I signed up for"
Who are you? I am not happy with the amount of useless posts I see in this game.

Town: bugspray
Null: Entrapta, Minimegabyte
Scum: Clidd, Gretchen, AliceK
Why is it so easy to kill our happiness but so hard to kill our sadness?
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:13 am

Post by Gretchen »

In post 302, RLotus wrote:
In post 301, Gretchen wrote:what's scummy lmao
Why did you vote da dude while talking to April? Did you think entrapta was scummy?
april's right and i think that's a maf-like rep. think she overreacted and used it as an excuse to get out of here, must really not like playing as maf LOL.
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:16 am

Post by Gretchen »

In post 313, Amélie wrote:I take back my townread on this slot for the vote. This conclusion is very strange. Artemia had three posts and I can't even remember what she said in either of the three. Clidd/Gretchen makes a lot of sense given that.
that was a joke..i did like his confidence at declaring himself town though. obv art didn't do enough to be townread
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:18 am

Post by Gretchen »

In post 313, Amélie wrote:Posts like this make me think Gretchen is even more scummy
you're just jealous of clidd's missing person catalyst eyes. but seriously. no.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:27 am

Post by Amélie »

In post 316, Gretchen wrote:
In post 313, Amélie wrote:Posts like this make me think Gretchen is even more scummy
Was your claim to be Flaveorleaf real? Something came up so I'll finish the next block hopefully today. If not, tomorrow at the latest.
Why is it so easy to kill our happiness but so hard to kill our sadness?
AliceK
AliceK
Goon
AliceK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:45 am

Post by AliceK »

I will look at the thread later today, but my vote stays. Im tring April right now. Probably only her.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:09 am

Post by Ydrasse »

oh yeah i’m in this game, will be here after work, uh.

i’m gonna be real i have like no reads or thoughts so i don’t wanna throw down a vote all i remember is brohoof
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:22 am

Post by Gretchen »

In post 317, Amélie wrote:
Was your claim to be Flaveorleaf real? Something came up so I'll finish the next block hopefully today. If not, tomorrow at the latest.
what. i never claimed to be flavor leaf lmao
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:34 am

Post by bugspray »

oh my god why the fuck do people have to use alts town is wasting so much time because who is who
is scum getting alts wrong on purpose to waste town time? that would be msart as fuck
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:38 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 317, Amélie wrote:

I'm FL
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:39 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 321, bugspray wrote:oh my god why the fuck do people have to use alts town is wasting so much time because who is who
is scum getting alts wrong on purpose to waste town time? that would be msart as fuck
yeah, that's semi next level. I use alts for playstyle difference practice and organization.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:40 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 312, geraintm wrote:
In post 290, HypoSoc wrote:So, just a quick sanity check.

As far as I can tell, claiming D4 Innocent Child is not a good move for scum. Unless they have good reason to believe they could secure their victory before then, it just means that, should they be lying, they are guaranteeing their elimination on day 4. Even if they manage to throw everyone off for a few actions, it's not like they would be faking cop, so the damage they could do from everyone assuming they are town is limited.

Playing Devil's advocate for myself, why would scum choose to do that? The only reasons I could think of is if they were trying to Doctor bait. Perhaps a Reflexive Watcher Scum (or a Scum with a Watcher partner) might claim IC if they felt finding a doctor was worth sacrificing themselves... which seems like a really bad trade to me. Also, it feels like a super specific circumstance.

As for why Town might lie about it, it would be trying to NK bait... because they are a bulletproof reflexive watcher or a paranoid gun owner? That also feels like a stretch, if slightly less of one, since those trades would be worth it.

So, my conclusion is that April is Town, even if they are lying about being a D4 IC (which I think is unlikely). Like, if they had claimed to be a Day 6 Innocent Child, I would be insanely suspicious, but for Day 4... It feels like they are trying to turn their time locked IC status into an effective IC role.

Is there anything wrong with my analysis? If not, I'm prepared to treat April as effectively an Innocent Child unless/until it is officially proven.

If all of this is super obvious to everyone, I apologize. I'm mostly working through my own thoughts here.
i was so confused by this post.
first, i dont remember anyone of this name in the game.
second, i couldn't work out why this huge long analysis of someone's claim.
like, i didn't remember any claims, i had to go back and trawl and find it.
and then i just went "huh, i basically treat day 1 as pointless, doesn't everyone, and someone making a joke claim requiring this amount of effort to respond to....some people have way more time on their hands than me".

i just have the whole post from hypo as someone earnestly trying to look useful when they really, really want to be seen as contributing.

i see it the same way, but that it's coming from a town pov

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”