GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5200 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5199, Mistyx wrote:
In post 5198, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5197, Mistyx wrote:i didnt want to discuss my planned target because i wanted to see how people would react to it

but this will get different reactions c:
But @Misty why would we vote for you when you’re very clearly bleeding obvtown here?
to activate my vengeful and get back to odd numbers without having to waste a day voting no elim
We don’t have to waste a day voting no elim. We can just vote Pine.
Maybe i’m missing something here, but why is it so important to have us go back to odd numbers? I won’t fight it if we eliminate Pine either way, but what’s the difference?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5201 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:34 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i kinda think staying with the even numbers is beneficial in the case Pine is town, though
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5202 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:11 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Votecount 3.14

Pine(3)
~ (481), (119), (104)

NorwegianboyEE(2)
~ (461), (144)
Mistyx(1)
~ (136)

Not Voting (2): (361), (221)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to eliminate.

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-24 12:25:00)

Mod Notes
  • Have fun!
<(") | (")>
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5203 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:27 am

Post by Ramcius »

I don't mind no elim, if we going this direction

I'm not voting Pine, unless someone is going to come up clean and claim something to justify strongman

I was thinking about potential elims and how their flips would influence our future:

TSQ green flip means it's Pine and FL, Norwee is clear, it's easy win, and someone getting earful from me after game for not claiming BP or protective, I'm not buying strongman as a red herring to counter 1 shot of doc
TSQ flips red, we flip Norwee/FL, in either order, we can afford 1 miselim

Pine flips green, we have to gamble on Norwee/FL/TSQ, twice, we have no miselim left
Pine flips red, it's me and FL getting elim

FL flips green, it's Norwee/TSQ, easy win
FL flips red, TSQ/Pine I guess, we can afford miselim

Norwee flips green, TSQ/FL/Pine, again gamble twice, yes, I'm taking into consideration that someone is being smartass and hiding their real role
Norwee flips red, we flip TSQ

VOTE: TSQ

I find this as best elim we have for today, and TSQ can keep "I haven't done anything scummy" for himself, it's PoE, not scumminess contest
Tact is for liars and politicians.
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #5204 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:31 am

Post by Mistyx »

VOTE: pine

w/e
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #5205 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:21 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 5203, Ramcius wrote:I don't mind no elim, if we going this direction

I'm not voting Pine, unless someone is going to come up clean and claim something to justify strongman

I was thinking about potential elims and how their flips would influence our future:

TSQ green flip means it's Pine and FL, Norwee is clear, it's easy win, and someone getting earful from me after game for not claiming BP or protective, I'm not buying strongman as a red herring to counter 1 shot of doc

Pine flips green, we have to gamble on Norwee/FL/TSQ, twice, we have no miselim left

Norwee flips green, TSQ/FL/Pine, again gamble twice, yes, I'm taking into consideration that someone is being smartass and hiding their real role

I find this as best elim we have for today, and TSQ can keep "I haven't done anything scummy" for himself, it's PoE, not scumminess contest
I make sense as norwees partner unless you think mafia literally comes into today thinking "lets hard defend each other completely and immediately lose the game if one of us ever flips"

But go off I guess about your no case no reasoning PoE with no reasons whatsoever to think I'm scum.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5206 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 5205, Thestatusquo wrote:

I make sense as norwees partner unless you think mafia literally comes into today thinking "lets hard defend each other completely and immediately lose the game if one of us ever flips"

But go off I guess about your no case no reasoning PoE with no reasons whatsoever to think I'm scum.
I think that's better than basing scumread on idea of badly designed setup
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5207 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I agree with Shea here. I think if either he or Norwee are scum here, it really doesn’t make any sense with each other, so I think the whole let’s flip Norwee’s PR partner Shea is unpersuasive and very likely wrong.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5208 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:49 am

Post by Mistyx »

i mean

i still have not seen an actual case on shea apart from PoE

which is fine but the PoE argument is coming from other people in the PoE

so it doesnt actually hold up
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5209 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:12 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 5207, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I agree with Shea here. I think if either he or Norwee are scum here, it really doesn’t make any sense with each other, so I think the whole let’s flip Norwee’s PR partner Shea is unpersuasive and very likely wrong.
Nancy, I was clear enough before that my primary guess is TSQ/FL and Norwee simply don't have any other possible partner, I'm just saying that my guess might be wrong and FL is town here, then it leaves only Norwee to be TSQ's partner and Norwee can't be scum with anyone else
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5210 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:13 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 5208, Mistyx wrote:i mean

Can you provide good case against Pine?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #5211 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:14 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 5206, Ramcius wrote:
In post 5205, Thestatusquo wrote:

I think that's better than basing scumread on idea of badly designed setup
That is a such a hilariously awful misrepresentation of my position that I'm not even going to bother responding to it. The rest of the town knows my arguments don't even resemble that.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #5212 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:20 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 5209, Ramcius wrote:
In post 5207, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I agree with Shea here. I think if either he or Norwee are scum here, it really doesn’t make any sense with each other, so I think the whole let’s flip Norwee’s PR partner Shea is unpersuasive and very likely wrong.
Nancy, I was clear enough before that my primary guess is TSQ/FL and Norwee simply don't have any other possible partner, I'm just saying that my guess might be wrong and FL is town here, then it leaves only Norwee to be TSQ's partner and Norwee can't be scum with anyone else
This is not what you've been arguing literally the whole day.

Convenient how it changes now that nancy disagrees.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5213 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

+1

The entire basis for flipping him seems to be exclusively tied to Norwee, which I think is clearly wrong. If either one is scum, it’s unlikely with each other because if the scumteam is exactly Norwee/Shea, then they are playing extremely suboptimally.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5214 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:25 am

Post by Mistyx »

In post 5210, Ramcius wrote:

Can you provide good case against Pine?
well, yes

he's been approaching today in a way that fits agenda

when norwee stopped being a viable push, he switched to shea, and hasn't provided an actual argument for doing so
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5215 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Why couldn’t Norwee be scum with anyone else? I don’t buy a Norwee/Shea team so Norwee is either scum with someone other than Shea or he’s town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5216 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:27 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 5212, Thestatusquo wrote:

It is strange how people might change their opinions, when they have time to think. Isn't that point of mafia? To gather clues and then try to figure out truth?

Also, I literally brought up theory of you and FL being scum team 2 days ago, but sure, think that I should just repeat same stuff over and over again, that's the way to win games of mafia, or maybe to get locked in asylum, I can't remember which one it is :lol:
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #5217 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:28 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Notably, the norwee ramcius pairing seems very plausible to me.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5218 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:28 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 5215, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Why couldn’t Norwee be scum with anyone else? I don’t buy a Norwee/Shea team so Norwee is either scum with someone other than Shea or he’s town.
I'm saying flip TSQ, then FL, if that doesn't end game, then it's Norwee, it's not that complicated
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5219 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Ram/Norwee?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #5220 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:30 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 5216, Ramcius wrote:

It is strange how people might change their opinions, when they have time to think. Isn't that point of mafia? To gather clues and then try to figure out truth?

Also, I literally brought up theory of you and FL being scum team 2 days ago, but sure, think that I should just repeat same stuff over and over again, that's the way to win games of mafia, or maybe to get locked in asylum, I can't remember which one it is :lol:
Yes, you brought it up before, but given that your whole argument for what we should do today was based on Norwee scum and then PoEing onto me because of it with no reason to think I'm not town, it's a very strange thing to change your mind about without reevaluating other things, because it was the whole central reason you wanted me flipped in the first place.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5221 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:30 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 5217, Thestatusquo wrote:Notably, the norwee ramcius pairing seems very plausible to me.
And how that makes sense with lock scum Pine, who is fakeclaiming jk?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #5222 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:31 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 5219, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Ram/Norwee?
Its certainly possible. The issue is I think Norwee is town.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5223 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:32 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 5220, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 5216, Ramcius wrote:

Yes, you brought it up before, but given that your whole argument for what we should do today was based on Norwee scum and then PoEing onto me because of it with no reason to think I'm not town, it's a very strange thing to change your mind about without reevaluating other things, because it was the whole central reason you wanted me flipped in the first place.
You missed part, where I was against Pine and FL flip due their claimed protectives, but sure, you can choose whatever parts of my messages you like to fit your narrative
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #5224 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:33 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 5221, Ramcius wrote:
In post 5217, Thestatusquo wrote:Notably, the norwee ramcius pairing seems very plausible to me.
And how that makes sense with lock scum Pine, who is fakeclaiming jk?
Pine could be telling the truth. I don't think he is, but he could be. I'm pretty clearly still voting pine and still think he's scum but am talking about a world in which he flips town, as I have said multiple times today, I think norwee is town.

What's the point of this post besides a bad faith attempt to discredit me?

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”