In post 5210, Ramcius wrote:
In post 5208, Mistyx wrote:i mean

i still have not seen an actual case on shea apart from PoE

which is fine but the PoE argument is coming from other people in the PoE

so it doesnt actually hold up
Can you provide good case against Pine?
well, yes

he's been approaching today in a way that fits agenda

when norwee stopped being a viable push, he switched to shea, and hasn't provided an actual argument for doing so
Possibly could be wrong on Pine?

Unless it is exactly Shea/FL here, they’re probably both town. Still have some paranoia on Norwee/FL but I’m really thinking FL’s town.

I dislike that Shea is being pushed with pretty much no case.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5226 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:36 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 5225, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5214, Mistyx wrote:

well, yes

when norwee stopped being a viable push, he switched to shea, and hasn't provided an actual argument for doing so

Unless it is exactly Shea/FL here, they’re probably both town. Still have some paranoia on Norwee/FL but I’m really thinking FL’s town.

Me too!

That's a huge part of why I'm confused as to your ramcius town read. He's the main catalyst of that.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5227 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5226, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 5225, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5214, Mistyx wrote:

well, yes

Me too!

That's a huge part of why I'm confused as to your ramcius town read. He's the main catalyst of that.
I’m reevaluating because pretty much no one in the entire game has ever had you as their top sr. However, scum usually don’t try to tie themselves too closely, so I don’t really see a Pine/Ram team either. One is more likely than not a pocket if there’s scum in that pairing. However, that could be wrong. The fact that you have been pushed as Norwee’s PR partner makes me think that if you flip green, the idea is to clear Norwee. I think irrespective of Norwee’s alignment, FL looks to be set up as a possible miselim after your green flip, assuming you’re town here.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5228 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5227, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I’m reevaluating because pretty much no one in the entire game has ever had you as their top sr. However, scum usually don’t try to tie themselves too closely, so I don’t really see a Pine/Ram team either. One is more likely than not a pocket if there’s scum in that pairing. However, that could be wrong. The fact that you have been pushed as Norwee’s PR partner makes me think that if you flip green, the idea is to clear Norwee. I think irrespective of Norwee’s alignment, FL looks to be set up as a possible miselim after your green flip, assuming you’re town here.
The idea that TSQ flipping green clears me is an argument Ramcius/Pine made, and i've said i do not agree with the wagon on TSQ in any way because my main scumreads are pushing it. Also your claim that FL is being set up as the next elimination on a TSQ flip is something i agree with, and which slots have been pushing for that? Pine/Ramcius again.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5229 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5228, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 5227, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I’m reevaluating because pretty much no one in the entire game has ever had you as their top sr. However, scum usually don’t try to tie themselves too closely, so I don’t really see a Pine/Ram team either. One is more likely than not a pocket if there’s scum in that pairing. However, that could be wrong. The fact that you have been pushed as Norwee’s PR partner makes me think that if you flip green, the idea is to clear Norwee. I think irrespective of Norwee’s alignment, FL looks to be set up as a possible miselim after your green flip, assuming you’re town here.
The idea that TSQ flipping green clears me is an argument Ramcius/Pine made, and i've said i do not agree with the wagon on TSQ in any way because my main scumreads are pushing it. Also your claim that FL is being set up as the next elimination on a TSQ flip is something i agree with, and which slots have been pushing for that? Pine/Ramcius again.
So you and FL are being set up as possible miselims following Shea flip if green. Yeah, it’s starting to look that way to me because unlike with the TGP push, where we thought he was your buddy based on how hard you defended him, the push on Shea keeps being presented as being necessary to clear you, which is whack.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5230 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5227, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:However, scum usually don’t try to tie themselves too closely, so I don’t really see a Pine/Ram team either.
Just want to say i disagree on this. I think Pine and Ramciu's play checks of all the checkmarks for scum interactions. I think they've been somewhat subtle but today it would be really important for Ramcius to prevent Pine from being eliminated because it would put the spotlight heavily on him and away from me/TSQ. So he had no choice but to defend Pine here.
More specifically:

Pine fake claims, Ramcius defends their claim.
Ramcius votes with Pine on me.
Pine and Ramcius both start arguing at the same time that TSQ is a better elimination because "he is a likely partner to me" or scum PR, and they don't really have a case.
Pine and Ramcius both at the same time start putting paranoia on FL, which is the best slot for a Pine/Ram team to push tommorow with a TSQ!townflip.
Pine has a strong townread on Ramcius and is suspicious of TSQ even though in reality both slots should probably be null from his POV. I just don't see how his reads make a whole lot of sense and they don't seem justified.
Ramcius has mostly just been going along with what Pine said today, or using arguments that encourage Pine's strategies and does not seem paranoid of Pine whatsoever.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5231 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:09 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

What’s oddest to me is that FL is being suspected when he has been the towniest. I really feel Shea flip is a mistake here which tells us absolutely nothing because I don’t believe you and he are buddies.

Pine wants to flip Shea and jk you and Ram is saying you’d be clear in the event of his green flip, so yeah can totally see it as an FL fade following next and you as the miselim that loses us the game. So maybe you’re right. Jingle insisting that molla kill wasn’t obvious continues to bug me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5232 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5202, PenguinPower wrote:
Votecount 3.14

Pine(3)
~ (481), (119), (104)

NorwegianboyEE(2)
~ (461), (144)
Mistyx(1)
~ (136)

Not Voting (2): (361), (221)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to eliminate.

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-24 12:25:00)

Mod Notes
  • Have fun!
Yeah, I want to wait for Akarin but I’m leaning to hammer Pine now.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #5233 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:27 am

Post by Pine »

I have a large case Jingle and I worked on last night to post. Let me do that first.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5234 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:33 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

If it’s about me being scum, i don’t really wanna hear it tbh
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5235 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:33 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

NOTE, I could hammer right now but I’m actively waiting for Pine to make his case on me
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5236 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:26 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

still haven't posted it? i thought you worked on it last night
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5237 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:29 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Pine - If I wasn't town reading you the majority of this game, i'd have hammered by now, so this better be good.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5238 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:31 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5231, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Jingle insisting that molla kill wasn’t obvious continues to bug me.
Really as soon as it hit me that Jingle was Pine's partner, everything kinda flipped. Bingle did essentially the exact same thing to me as scum in Detective Penguin, appealing to my ego, town reading me when nobody else was, and i defended him throughout the game before my Day 4 misfade.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5239 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:35 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5238, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 5231, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Jingle insisting that molla kill wasn’t obvious continues to bug me.
Really as soon as it hit me that Jingle was Pine's partner, everything kinda flipped. Bingle did essentially the exact same thing to me as scum in Detective Penguin, appealing to my ego, town reading me when nobody else was, and i defended him throughout the game before my Day 4 misfade.
If Shea flips green here, I don’t think Norwee is getting pushed. It just seems to me that the only reason he’s being pushed here is as Norwee’s supposedly PR buddy and I don’t think they even make sense as a team here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5240 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:42 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5239, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
If Shea flips green here, I don’t think Norwee is getting pushed. It just seems to me that the only reason he’s being pushed here is as Norwee’s supposedly PR buddy and I don’t think they even make sense as a team here.
I think they make a lot of sense as a team, it's the going Status over Norwegian thing that doesn't make sense to me from their POV.

Status and Norwegian haven't pushed each other really at all.

Status pushes are on a directly different plane than Norwegian the entire game, so it makes sense to me that you missed it. You're really good at seeing what's going on right in front of you, and I'm the opposite of that, I look for what's going on behind the scenes. Norwegian/Status to me look like they've been powerhousing the game from multiple directions, and the thing that pinged me the most was Status going after Akarin when Norwegian and I were 1v1ing. It felt like he was trying to ease pressure off of Norwegian.

Norwegian/Ramcius team makes sense because of Ramcius pushing Norwegian the beginning of Day 2 and Day 3, but both days ended up pushing elsewhere, TGP and Status. Ramcius, if scum with Norwegian, they did a lot of scum theatre, but I never was able to remember anything about Norwegian vs Ramcius, and Norwegian was under a lot of pressure with Ramcius, and if the team is Ramcius/Norwegian, then Pine/Status is Town/Town, which means scum is on both sides of that, safe from a Norwegian fade.

Norwegian's cased Pine/Ramcius, and their sudden flip on me seemed like they were ready to turn on me if I ever flipped, and I really dislike Ramcius' immediate flip right after Norwegian flipped. It was gamestate positioning somehow, and i can see it coming from a town Ram, though, but that's in the Norwegian/Status world.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5241 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:44 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Alternatively, I tinfoil Mistyx here and there, but I think I've come around to if they are scum, they can win this game because I've never seen them do something like a vengeful claim as scum, and I generally think they are town.

I might more hope that Mistyx is scum pulling a fast one on the entire game than actually tinfoil :lol:
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5242 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:49 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Votecount 3.15

Pine(4)
~ (483), (127), (104), (139)

thestatusquo(1)
~ (152)
NorwegianboyEE(1)
~ (468)

Not Voting (2): (371), (222)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to eliminate.

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-24 12:25:00)

Mod Notes
  • Have fun!
<(") | (")>
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5243 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:56 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5240, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 5239, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
I think they make a lot of sense as a team, it's the going Status over Norwegian thing that doesn't make sense to me from their POV.

Status and Norwegian haven't pushed each other really at all.

Status pushes are on a directly different plane than Norwegian the entire game, so it makes sense to me that you missed it. You're really good at seeing what's going on right in front of you, and I'm the opposite of that, I look for what's going on behind the scenes. Norwegian/Status to me look like they've been powerhousing the game from multiple directions, and the thing that pinged me the most was Status going after Akarin when Norwegian and I were 1v1ing. It felt like he was trying to ease pressure off of Norwegian.

Norwegian/Ramcius team makes sense because of Ramcius pushing Norwegian the beginning of Day 2 and Day 3, but both days ended up pushing elsewhere, TGP and Status. Ramcius, if scum with Norwegian, they did a lot of scum theatre, but I never was able to remember anything about Norwegian vs Ramcius, and Norwegian was under a lot of pressure with Ramcius, and if the team is Ramcius/Norwegian, then Pine/Status is Town/Town, which means scum is on both sides of that, safe from a Norwegian fade.

Norwegian's cased Pine/Ramcius, and their sudden flip on me seemed like they were ready to turn on me if I ever flipped, and I really dislike Ramcius' immediate flip right after Norwegian flipped. It was gamestate positioning somehow, and i can see it coming from a town Ram, though, but that's in the Norwegian/Status world.
The thing is that both Pine and Ram want Shea flip and they really haven’t made a case for that. and both were voting with you on Norwee but I think but Ram switched to TGP and Shea switched from Pine to you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5244 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:57 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

here's my thing right now, Pine is going to make a case on one of 2 things.

FL-Status
or
Norwegian-Status

I'm hanging on for hopes that it's the latter, but I feel in my bones that it's the former.

If Pine is scum, then it's a distraction to help prevent and give him time to possible get out of being faded either way.

If Pine is town, the first pairing is a distraction that's just gonna give scum momentum tomorrow, and the second one is the reason I've been waiting.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5245 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:57 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

im also a little annoyed that he said they worked on a case last night and instead of posting it, posted the one saying they would post it
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5246 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:57 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

without even saying who the case is on
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5247 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:01 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Norwegian-Ramcius makes sense to have pressure switched off, and Pine could be in flail mode as town.

Ramcius leaving Norwegian for Status relieved him of a lot of pressure.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5248 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5246, Flavor Leaf wrote:without even saying who the case is on
Yeah, well we have less than two days now and Pine’s at E - 1.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5249 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5248, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5246, Flavor Leaf wrote:without even saying who the case is on
Yeah, well we have less than two days now and Pine’s at E - 1.
yeah, the e-1 is hurting my soul

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”