Micro 998 | The Binding of Isaac Mafia | Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
madeline
madeline
Goon
madeline
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:07 pm

Post by madeline »

In post 247, madeline wrote:nothing super noteworthy on hectic yet
actually first two pages from hectic quite good minus
something is not right
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:26 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 195, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 26, Farkran wrote:Hi boys, i see that rvs stuff is still in place. Eh well, i am beyond trying to stop it.

Anyways, i find a bit bold for the context we are win, even if considered with a trace of irony.

Also hardclaim tech-x
what does the first line mean?
It's me thinking that we were still in rvs but costillo was actually hammered instead
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:29 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 212, Gamma Emerald wrote:Farkran feels rather flat this game. I only played with him once but I don’t recall him being that way in that game, so I think it’s scum-indicative.
This is kind of a bad push in this gamestate, but please elaborate about why my posts feel flat, especially as opposed to anyone else since you have already singled me out on your catch up
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:36 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 231, Costello wrote:If anyone thinks I'm making a mistake, feel free to intervene and lemme know why I'm dumb to townread him
I'm not yet sure about catboi, but i feel at least confident that he isn't the best shot right now.

I disliked him too at a first impression but i have changed my opinion about him recently, he seems to be helping the gamestate progress with his posts
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:41 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 236, Ydrasse wrote:gamma is.... fine ??? he believes in his push on farkran i think and it's not like, the smartest push to make bc people seem decently good on farkran today so it's like... why, bc he's threatening to scum!gamma? idk he's like... okay

i'd shoot... bugspray??? flea... maybe
I don't particularly like gamma's catchup, but i might biased because he's targeting me

Other than that i find myself agreeing with ydrasse more than i wanted to. What do you think about this, ydrasse? Should i be worried?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:46 am

Post by Farkran »

Based on last page i would also not shoot (or redirect-eliminate, whatever) madeline as well.

GTH i would kill gamma or flea. Anyone has taken a look at flea's iso? I don't see any strong commitment into advancing the gamestate, please correct me if i am wrong.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:46 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 243, Costello wrote:So you've all got to sort me after all!

Sad!

But tomorrow will not be Miselim/Lose if I miss!

Get Happy!!
Oooo The Forgotten :D

Well this means I gotta do something now... Or when j got home at least lol.

Also yes my fun/Floof factor is NAI for me.vim here for fun as well as serious play <3
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:47 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

And I haven't advanced the game state because I didn't think it needed advancing at this point. Fresh info declares otherwise :)
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:24 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 240, catboi wrote:Right, did check on that, see that being fluffy is a nulltell for flea, was more in relation to attitude with regard to the venge. That doesn't answer why you fos flea though.
fae’s overall lack of urgency despite us having a small deadline for twilight and self-admittedly being like nah, i’m just here for the ride right now, doesn’t feel good to me at all. i dislike a ton as well, weird shade on one person and then a vote on another; the issue i have with the shade flea threw down is that it’s... self aware and hypocritical but still trying to position another person as worse off.

maybe i’m being too harsh on flea not pushing things forward but a 2 day time limit would make me want to like... do things. it’s stressful lmao, and fae doesn’t even seem bothered by the chance of getting killed. it just feels incoherent when i compare it to the game we’re playing rn
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:26 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 254, Farkran wrote:
In post 236, Ydrasse wrote:gamma is.... fine ??? he believes in his push on farkran i think and it's not like, the smartest push to make bc people seem decently good on farkran today so it's like... why, bc he's threatening to scum!gamma? idk he's like... okay

i'd shoot... bugspray??? flea... maybe
I don't particularly like gamma's catchup, but i might biased because he's targeting me

Other than that i find myself agreeing with ydrasse more than i wanted to. What do you think about this, ydrasse? Should i be worried?
nope i am a Friendly Town Player of Innocence!!!

should i be worried about you? my perception of you this game is that you’re perhaps? the most townread sans a read from someone i’m scumreading, so you’re either very town or very good scum. please don’t be scum
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:28 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i’d shoot in bugspray/flea right now slash redirect to them @costello

bugspray hasn’t been around since d1 and their posting isn’t very impressive? it’s hard to gauge based on the number but it’s all stuff that’s like... for me it’s pingy like, “oh this is a tiny bit scummy potentially” which is the best basis i have right now for a second scumread

or flea if you’re feeling a bit spicy
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:13 am

Post by catboi »

In post 258, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 240, catboi wrote:Right, did check on that, see that being fluffy is a nulltell for flea, was more in relation to attitude with regard to the venge. That doesn't answer why you fos flea though.
fae’s overall lack of urgency despite us having a small deadline for twilight and self-admittedly being like nah, i’m just here for the ride right now, doesn’t feel good to me at all. i dislike a ton as well, weird shade on one person and then a vote on another; the issue i have with the shade flea threw down is that it’s... self aware and hypocritical but still trying to position another person as worse off.

maybe i’m being too harsh on flea not pushing things forward but a 2 day time limit would make me want to like... do things. it’s stressful lmao, and fae doesn’t even seem bothered by the chance of getting killed. it just feels incoherent when i compare it to the game we’re playing rn
Hmm, I see your point
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:17 am

Post by catboi »

Lol at how costello's big reveal got hardly any reaction from anyone
madeline
madeline
Goon
madeline
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:23 am

Post by madeline »

In post 261, catboi wrote:
In post 258, Ydrasse wrote:

Hmm, I see your point
eh. urgency in directing someone else's action when they are intent on having us at their mercy is a pretty loose expectation

maybe on the parts pertaining to hectic spectating

but eh
something is not right
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:47 am

Post by Hectic »

Honestly, I'd shoot bugspray because I have no real scumreads and bugspray is hard to read and sort, but it kinda sucks because it's mostly policy.

I don't want to shoot any of [Farkran, Ydrasse, Madeline, catboi] right now. I feel the least confident about catboi of those
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:49 am

Post by Hectic »

And of the other 3, I like Gamma for his assessment on Farkran feeling flat and pushing for that, especially when Costello's already voiced he quite likes Farkran
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:51 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 262, catboi wrote:Lol at how costello's big reveal got hardly any reaction from anyone
True lol
That sounds even more busted than vengeful honestly if in the hands of scum. Can literally just make it to lylo, act like a jester, and then redirect the launch to town. Must be some conditions he's not telling us about
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:55 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 254, Farkran wrote:Other than that i find myself agreeing with ydrasse more than i wanted to. What do you think about this, ydrasse? Should i be worried?
Why do you expect to Ydrasse a certain amount? Why ask this question?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:56 am

Post by Hectic »

*agree with Ydrasse a certain amount
Costello
Costello
Goon
Costello
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:17 am

Post by Costello »

In post 248, madeline wrote:
In post 232, Costello wrote:I'm also asking a lot of questions just to try and drive content more broadly, but I would encourage everyone to participate and a more cooperative conversation rather than just taking turns talking to me because I have a gun
hard to do when you shape the game around yourself
I've never been very good at deferring to others, sorry.
In post 248, madeline wrote:
In post 243, Costello wrote:So you've all got to sort me after all!
do you think you've help with this?
Putting aside the question of my being an egocentric asshole, do you feel I've helped you sort me?
Costello
Costello
Goon
Costello
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:21 am

Post by Costello »

In post 247, madeline wrote:response something along the lines of

'what do you want from me'

when catboi said it was painful

seemed goodguy indicative
So I realize this isn't a direct quote, but the town-indicative action I think you're describing comes from honesty mixed with a bit of frustration about doing his best, as opposed to trying to puzzle out specifically what he needs to do to turn it around.
In post 197, Gamma Emerald wrote:Wdym
I wanted to get something started but had other things to do as well, so I just posted enough to get the ball rolling
I think the real quote has the opposite behavior, though, of immediately going more on the defensive side.

I know the interpretation I'm making of your point is really tenuous, so sorry if it's off at all.
Costello
Costello
Goon
Costello
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:23 am

Post by Costello »

I am very not thrilled with bugspray, for lack of a better word.

Please play the mafia game.
Costello
Costello
Goon
Costello
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:38 am

Post by Costello »

In post 264, Hectic wrote:I don't want to shoot any of [Farkran, Ydrasse, Madeline, catboi] right now. I feel the least confident about catboi of those
I'm still not ~jazzed~ about madeline in the sense that thinking I'm an asshole isn't AI imo, but I generally agree with this.

Town to scum right now I'd go Farkran, catboi, Hectic, Flea, Ydrasse, madeline, bugspray, Gamma.
Costello
Costello
Goon
Costello
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:47 am

Post by Costello »

In post 266, Hectic wrote:That sounds even more busted than vengeful honestly if in the hands of scum. Can literally just make it to lylo, act like a jester, and then redirect the launch to town. Must be some conditions he's not telling us about
The bigger issue is actually as town, but as I said file all mechanical complaints and criticisms to isis@mafiascum.net, tagline URGENT:

If scum were to blitz me in an Elo situation, instead of winning they instantly lose the game. Vengeful/supersaint have the same issue and should be in a game exactly never but at least at least their scum autolosses only happens in 3 way.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:51 am

Post by Hectic »

Oh yeah, that too lol

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”