Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2171 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:24 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 2162, Augustus Caesar wrote:Oh, one thing: Why'd you think Datisi was town yesterday Creature?
Creature pls
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2363 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:24 am

Post by Hectic »

I have a few reasons, but my strongest reason to think xofelf isn't scum is just the way they interacted with RCE. Firstly, the long interaction they had, secondly, RCE choosing xofelf as one of his first slots to ISO-dive, thirdly, this post - what scum partner says this:
RCE's entrance is actually really decent one. It sucks that he's replacing into a slot that is just so empty, and a game that is so lethargic. But also, guys, we have 3 days and there is a single wagon, the fuck are we doing? We all need to step it up.
-when
this
, is the VC:
In post 824, Isis wrote:
Votecount 1.9
  • Sirius9121
    (0) -
  • Augustus
    Caesar
    (1) - Creature
  • Aristophanes
    (0) -
  • Datisi
    (0) -
  • Summer
    Nights
    (0) -
  • Creature
    (0) -
  • xofelf
    (0) -
  • DeasVail
    (0) -
  • The
    Bulge
    (2) - Datisi, petapan
  • Adorable
    (0) -
  • petapan
    (1)- The Bulge
  • xRECKONERx
    (0)
  • RCEnigma
    (5) - Augustus Caesar, Summer Nights, Adorable, xRECKONERx, DeasVail,
Not Voting (4) : xofelf, Sirius9121, RCEnigma, Aristophanes
Deadline: (expired on 2021-01-29 21:00:00)
With thirteen alive, it takes seven votes to eliminate and seven votes to skip the day's elimination.
xofelf isn't trying to push any counterwagons - they're not even voting themselves. The number one priority on scum's mind at the time of this VC is gonna be on how they'll look in the event RCE flips scum (which is looking very likely at this point). If scum!xofelf defends RCE, there needs to be a damn good reason for it, some way to get RCE out of this perhaps, maybe change people's minds, or push an aletertive wagon. xofelf does not try and change people's minds with reasoning, neither do they try and push an alterative. This just reads like ignorant town to me.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2476 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:16 am

Post by Hectic »

You keep saying there's no downside to massclaim, but what's the
upside
? Scum has perfect setup knowledge anyway, we're unlikely to catch them via bad claims
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2970 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:34 am

Post by Hectic »

Sirius9121 - keep at it, you're fun to play with, you just gotta try and post more
Augustus Caesar - only reason you were townread is because you read like newbtown
Aristophanes - sorry for the game long paranoia... my imagination kept spiralling out of control envisaging these scenarios where deepalphawolf Ari massively broke out of his scumrange
Datisi - brilliant as always. glad you had fun on the merry go round
Ydrasse - grumble grumble, well pocketed you fiend
Creature - you were trying to revive this game often when it was dead, I should've realised you actually cared about progressing it
xofelf - nice vibes, I checked you as a mason night 2 btw. it's why I placed you a little lower in my reads to hopefully take the bullet for you
DeasVail - legend, love the way you play and the insight you bring
The Bulge - you should townspew by shaking at not being nightkilled every game tbh
Adorable - congrats on the best hammer in the game
petapan - GET PSYCHED (was that intentional bait to get nightkilled just
in case
there was a psychologist?)
xRECKONERx - you were scary this game, the energy in your posts really does emit town
RCEnigma - tough gig to rep into
Isis - excellent flavour even though I know it was really to just farm me for likes on your hit new youtube channel
Dannflor - congrats on masters, hope you're ready for Reckoning

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”