Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #0) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by Amélie »

I'm busy right now but I'll be here around lunch time.
Why is it so easy to kill our happiness but so hard to kill our sadness?
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by Amélie »

I'm really sorry about holding off on doing anything in this game and I promise I'll get to this game after work this time. I recently got a promotion and have been very busy.

I will clear out an hour today to get caught up.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:11 am

Post by Amélie »

Spoiler:
A couple posts caught my attention in RVS which is a couple more than normal so I decided I'd include a section for RVS.
In post 4, MiniMegabyte wrote:14 days gives us plenty of time I don’t think I’ve ever played a game where the first day has been 14 days long
I don't see why you choose to mention this. I did not notice this personally but I don't think it's anything too worthy of noting.
In post 7, AliceK wrote:
In post 4, MiniMegabyte wrote:14 days gives us plenty of time I don’t think I’ve ever played a game where the first day has been 14 days long
That's a lot of time indeed. Let's hope we will manage to eliminate Mafia.
VOTE: bugspray
Out of all the votes on bugspray, this is my least favorite because it feels overly self conscious.
In post 8, Gretchen wrote:heeeeey lmao VOTE: AliceK. why do you think mini pointed out the deadline being long Alice?
I like this vote.
In post 24, bugspray wrote:what are your thoughts on
I saw this post caught people's attention but it's actually one of the most towny things I've seen bugspray do so I think bugspray is probably town.
In post 53, Entrapta wrote:To be clear that replace was 100% nai and had nothing to do with this game, pretty sure

Heeyyy clidd !
I don't understand why you chose to say this. I'd ask what you are referencing but if it is against game rules, don't answer.
In post 55, clidd wrote:By the way, I hope you guys have noticed my predecessor's evidently town frustration.

I wouldn't mind getting some town points.
I think clidd is scummier then everyone else that I previously had problems with. This doesn't feel like something he would say.
In post 65, Gretchen wrote:mini you're so towny lmao. can you get a better pfp bc your current one is pretty maf which doesn't fit. it sounds like clidd repped in thinking art was town so uh, i'm gonna sheep his uninformed read before he repped in and figure he's town. easy.
I take back my townread on this slot for the vote. This conclusion is very strange. Artemia had three posts and I can't even remember what she said in either of the three. Clidd/Gretchen makes a lot of sense given that.
In post 79, Gretchen wrote:loves your eyes. so easy to lose myself in them...
Posts like this make me think Gretchen is even more scummy
In post 81, Entrapta wrote:Amelie's gonna come in here like "wtf is this shit that I signed up for"
Who are you? I am not happy with the amount of useless posts I see in this game.

Town: bugspray
Null: Entrapta, Minimegabyte
Scum: Clidd, Gretchen, AliceK
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:27 am

Post by Amélie »

In post 316, Gretchen wrote:
In post 313, Amélie wrote:Posts like this make me think Gretchen is even more scummy
you're just jealous of clidd's missing person catalyst eyes. but seriously. no.
Was your claim to be Flaveorleaf real? Something came up so I'll finish the next block hopefully today. If not, tomorrow at the latest.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:32 am

Post by Amélie »

In post 83, Entrapta wrote:VOTE: RLotus
In post 84, clidd wrote:VOTE: RLotus
I don't know Entrapta but clidd randomly voting doesn't seem very like him. I think clidd is definitely scum here.
In post 93, April Ludgate wrote:Let's make one thing clear-- I am no alt, I am a reattached stitching of a portion of my personality, crawling from the depths of the underworld to feast on all of you, sucking the blood from your left elbow, but not for sustenance, nay, I do it simply for the taste, babes.
In post 94, April Ludgate wrote:I also will put zero effort into the energy of expecting to know who any alts are nor will I remember who is an alt or not--also, if you aren't reading this in like 3 different accents, you may begin now

Let's have some fun---I'm a Day 4 Innocent Child
Flavorleaf is being so ridiculous that I'm inclined to think he is town and I'll just write that down before I start regretting saying this.
In post 97, April Ludgate wrote:
HANDY DAN
n
DY NOTEBOOK
In post 9, Gretchen wrote:it's fine. maybe i get to take down GERAINTM as maf. we'll see.
In post 16, Gretchen wrote:VOTE: geraintm very astute observation on it being the 20th today. we can't have smart thinkers like you go by unnoticed
This is going in my handy dandy *arms out*

that was your queue to say notebook,godwhydoieventry

HypoSac is my first town read for 17, it's a mixture of liking the overall post coming from town in a specifically different way than Gretchen's diary, also 17 makes a D, which my name starts with, Dapril LuDgate, duh, and it's just an overall good number

Bugspray and RLotus jumping on Hyposack is MM MM BAD, spaghetti-oh's level, is it from scum, is it from town, who knows, i dont actually think it's bad, it's ObVi rV(s), i just need that noted down

In post 25, Entrapta wrote:VOTE: bugspray
In post 28, Entrapta wrote:To steal pagetop

Also:
In post 24, bugspray wrote:what are your thoughts on
dis scummy
Noting a possible Preliminary Chainsaw on this one, that is...a chainsaw in which the chainsawerr is attacking the chainsawee prior to the chainsawee truly coming after the partner(in which case this be the Gretch....you're the...the..the...."the the the....THE
GRINCH
Gretch!" which retroactively makes me think both people on HypoSack are town right there, and this possible shade on Bugspray is definitely a note. SOMEONE HAND ME A CRAYON!

Also, I did not know any of the playerlist here before joining, it just happened to be the only game in a pocket that I didn't review in the anormalies queue.
I actually quite like this post. It feels shitposty but at the same time there's some interesting content in it.
In post 106, Entrapta wrote:Do you have a feeling about RLotus so far
The following pages of shitposts are horrible and I will not be reading them.
Also I am swapping Entrapta and AliceK because I heavily dislike Entrapta's useless posting.
I can't remember who Gretchen is so that's being lifted to null.

Town: bugspray, April Ludgate
Null: Minimegabyte, AliceK, Gretchen
Scum: Clidd, Entrapta, Ydrasse
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:39 am

Post by Amélie »

In post 178, geraintm wrote:
In post 32, Entrapta wrote:I'm semi-outed, the only person on this list who would know me who doesn't (I think) already know this alt is bugspray. Hi bugspray!

If I need to out for bugspray sanity I will, idc, this isn't a very secretive alt tbh
This post is very vote worthy
VOTE: entrapta
I don't see why.
In post 184, Gretchen wrote:geeera i like that you like that i'm weirded out by you. why's that entrapta post vote worthy?
This was my exact reaction and I think Gretchen is already a townread anyways so that's good.
In post 193, Entrapta wrote:Yeah that was a secret crumb of how I wanted to vote you but clicked the wiki button instead

VOTE: geraintm uhh maybe it's time for you to do a real vote today champ
I think Geraint had a weird post but whatever entrapta is doing here is way more than necessary. I think Entrapta is definitely scum here.
In post 206, bugspray wrote:VOTE: entraptoa
Good vote.
In post 216, Entrapta wrote:
In post 214, geraintm wrote:AliceK
Amélie
April Ludgate
bugspray
clidd
DrippingGoofball
Entrapta
Gretchen
HypoSoc
MiniMegabyte
RLotus
Ydrasse

I love that you actually took the time to alphabetize it lmao
This is just horrible and I don't get it at all. Entrapta made a big deal out of one post and something this small just makes them stop scum reading?
This logically makes zero sense to be coming from town.

Town: bugspray, April Ludgate, Gretchen
Null: Minimegabyte, AliceK, Ydrasse
Scum: Clidd, Entrapta
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Amélie »

In post 247, April Ludgate wrote:then good

VOTE: Gretchen

But you should definitely know of my ability to break down walls
Nothing too important in the next page but I don't like this at all.
I am now pretty certain the scum team is April Ludgate, Entrapta, and Clidd.

I thought you were towny for your poking and prodding but now I think it was all just for show. I hate the vote switch there and I think Flavorleaf is scum again.

Town: bugspray, Gretchen
Scum: Clidd, Entrapta, April Ludgate
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:52 am

Post by Amélie »

In post 260, April Ludgate wrote:
Handy Dandy Notebook
In post 258, clidd wrote:VOTE: bugspray
the timing of this naked vote after what's been going on
I think Flavorleaf is very self conscious of his scum buddies or he's just bussing all of them on day 1. Both are bad ideas but it seems like something he would do anyways. I don't think town him would ever have similar reads to me even if some of my scum reads were incorrect. What he is saying this game is so close to my own reads on the game that I think I have caught all scum and he is self conscious of his buddies resulting in his scum reading all of his buddies.
In post 263, Entrapta wrote:Alright I'll give you three town, I think April + clidd + you are all town

Tell me more about the Mini read, I was very slightly pinged by the wording of this post:
In post 92, MiniMegabyte wrote:
In post 67, Entrapta wrote:are you worried that the evil-spirit hunting Winchester brothers are going to hunt you down as a doppelganger?
I could be like them ready to hunt out all the monsters of this game
but not enough to call it an actual scumlean
This post worries me. I feel like scum don't three way bus on day 1 so that means this is likely 2 scum and 1 town.
I'd lift Entrapta out because but Flavorleaf and clidd are way scummier.
In post 271, bugspray wrote:clidd whats up with that vote?
I'm having a bit of trouble sorting bug spray currently but I will be moving them down to null while I think.
In post 272, April Ludgate wrote:Clidd-Entrapta-Gretchen have 2 scum in them, maybe im wrong with that, but never is there zero, i would say.
I dislike this so much.
In post 277, Entrapta wrote:kinda feel like fun in this game is over, boon is just going to do the same boon shit as every game and bug is going to nag me when I have emphasized to them that I am consciously working on it

like if you're going to snipe me every fucking time then it makes me feel like you don't appreciate how fucking hard it is to keep track of pronouns when there's 3 people playing cross-gender stealth alts, 8 people I've literally never played with before, and all the other fucking noise in this game
I don't feel horrible putting this in town. They have definitely hit an emotional range outside of scum I think.
In post 287, DrippingGoofball wrote:I only have one town read right now and it's April Ludgate.
Who is this? I can't remember if I've seen this avatar before.

Town: bugspray, Gretchen, Entrapta
Scum: Clidd, April Ludgate
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:53 am

Post by Amélie »

I'm going to stop there for tonight. I need to think more on April Ludgate.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:14 pm

Post by Amélie »

In post 355, Amélie wrote:I'm going to stop there for tonight. I need to think more on April Ludgate.
I still think April Ludgate is scum and posts like the one below don't help.
In post 370, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 350, Amélie wrote:I actually quite like this post. It feels shitposty but at the same time there's some interesting content in it.

I'm glad you get me...

and I feel similar vibes coming from clidd there as well
For Da dude:

Da dude has a lot of very useless posts but I think he is trying. I don't find what he is doing to be scum indicative and I am inclined to say his wagon is being pushed by scum. Scum April.

I did not like Entrapta for many reasons but Da dude is much townier actually. He isn't trying to stop his own elimination. He is very relaxed and trying to provide content as well. He reminds me a bit of my first newbie game and the frustration that I was masking. I think he is trying hard to not let his frustration show through and I town read it.

I think Da dude is town.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:19 pm

Post by Amélie »

In post 391, RLotus wrote:Amelie's certainty about a scumteam is a little bit concerning. I'd have to know whether this is typical for her to really know if it's scummy tho. April has this sure of himself attitude that it does seem natural that he would be trying to put together teams off rip.
Most of the people in this game haven't even played one game with me. Why are you asking other people to read me?
RLotus is definitely a scum read after this post. In my last game with RLotus, I was elimmed the day I replaced in for being too confident.
In post 394, RLotus wrote:
In post 393, April Ludgate wrote:honestly, im down to flip dadude, i think entrapta would have claimed PR if they were PR there, and i think it's an overall high info flip
Why would he claim PR on like page 10 with like 3 votes
I don't recall this ever happening.
In post 399, Gretchen wrote:amelie seems like town with one hiccup. amelie how sure are you of those 3 you picked out being maf?
Maybe somewhere around 75 percent certainty.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:23 pm

Post by Amélie »

In post 402, April Ludgate wrote:nah, their flip on me after they saw me going after entrapta is scummy
In post 405, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 404, RLotus wrote:
In post 402, April Ludgate wrote:nah, their flip on me after they saw me going after entrapta is scummy
You mean after they saw you go for grethcen?

no, they flipped when i unvoted gretchen onto entrapta in their catchup
I am questioning heavily whether or not you even read the game before commenting.
In post 416, DrippingGoofball wrote:The associative strike me as premature. We'll know more after the Dude sacrifice.
I hate this on more than one level. I think Da dude is town. Why else would he mask frustration?
In post 419, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 411, geraintm wrote:
In post 379, April Ludgate wrote:I'm tinfoilin' a Geraint, Amelie, Da Dude team right now, but i think it almost makes too much sense
sorry, am i right in thinking you have me, amelie and da dude as a scum team? what on earth have i done to appear scummy?
In post 381, Da Dude wrote:
In post 349, geraintm wrote:
In post 348, April Ludgate wrote:Although, that Idris Elba vote got some stank on it
i don't understand this?

i just realised my random vote was on the big wagonUNVOTE:
I feel like...like scum would try to act more clueless? Does anyone know, er...does anyone know if geraint is the type of person to feign ignorance as scum?
what do you think i am being clueless about? April mentioned Idris Elba's vote, and there is no one in the game with that name but is that an Alt that everyone else knows that i don't?
I can confirm i am always clueless.

Are people taking Aprils claim as serious? I am treating it as a joke

@ rlotus post 392 - i can't work out if you think there is merit in eliminating da dude to get info on the people on the wagon? April seem's to think so.
Does nobody understand the concept of tinfoil...?

No, you are not correct in thinking that
No I am unsure what tinfoil means.

I need to get to work now but I'll be back after work.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:14 pm

Post by Amélie »

Spoiler:
In post 428, clidd wrote:No one has reflected me as super scummy so far.

At least not to the point of me having a strong belief that the slot is scum.
I hate this so much that I hate that I townread clidd here anyways.
In post 430, clidd wrote:I don't think that the way Amélie was expressing herself about her impressions is necessarily malicious, but the reasons described don't make much sense to me. I believe that she is unconsciously compressing a specific interpretation of the facts to fit into a particular theory of hers, whether bc of confbias or some other mental process that I am unaware of (I don't read minds). Probably more town than not, but I still need to have more samples of her reasoning to understand the mentality that she is coming from in AI terms.
I dislike this way to describe me. It feels pockety and reminds me of Momrangal in my last game who had me deeply pocketed.
In post 431, clidd wrote:I'm not impressed by Dadude. I can see he using the same alignment-independent posting approach, but nothing reflected me as suggestively towny.
In post 432, clidd wrote:Goofball and Hypo are strange slots with vague postings that don't give me a good idea of ​​alignment.

Depending on what they post, both slots can go up or down. There is not much content from them to evaluate.
In post 436, clidd wrote:I mean, It's the first time that I think that you're really town after that storm of 3 scumgames in your alt, so I don't want to waste it.

Unless the gamestate becomes infinitely apathetic and that is lowering morale, then yes, I can think of hammering or something.
In post 439, clidd wrote:Regarding Bug/Lotus, both were at first very similar to their recent scumgame, but I feel some differences now.

Bug is less charismatic and is paying less attention compared to scum!Bug, while Lotus is more shallow in his comments, something different from the semi-walls that scum!Lotus did when explaining his reads in that game.

This does not necessarily make them town, as it is not that difficult to switch play from one game to the other, but my mind tells me that these traits probably leverage the slots upward, unless I feel/see something that makes me change of idea.
In post 440, clidd wrote:Ydrasse reflects me as ''lost'', and this is unusual, considering that she can project on a organic level a flow of towny interactions as scum, just like she did in FL vs Hectic.

The apathy and the gradual loss of interest, as well as the eventual exit, within the context of she needing to play in side games and not having the time for the current game (plus boring gamestate), make me think that the slot is likely town. There is still a chance of scum!Ydrasse simply not being interested in the game, but I am convinced that I can reevaluate if that is the case depending on the successor.
In post 441, clidd wrote:Geraintm is a slot that gave me a lot of headaches in our past game, basically due to the fact that his reasoning as town was very strange and it often seemed to me that he was not being honest with some questions, but after some time of discussion, I noticed that town!he is more inquisitive when he wants to clarify something, while scum!he, according to the game I have in mind, is more evasive and did not insist on questions (to avoid unnecessary friction). His play, so far, has reminded me of town!he.
In post 442, clidd wrote:Mini has given me positive impressions, but I have not yet carefully checked his meta and his current position is more due to complacency on my part. He will fall or stay depending on the conclusion I have + what he posts.

AliceK asked Entrapta a very specific question regarding her interaction with Bugspray which I found very difficult in terms of projection if scum!Alice was the person who made the observation. Considering that she is a real newbie, at least for the fact that she occupied a newbie slot in a newbie game, I am viewing this unique attention to details as potentially towny. Can change too depending on what she posts.
In post 444, clidd wrote:And finally, April.

This is a sensitive/difficult slot to read, but the way he is currently floating is positive. There is obviously the same reuse of typical terms of scum!he and some attitudes that are also similar, but these are elements that are always present regardless of his alignment, so I am not considering as exclusive factors for me to define whether the slot is town or scum. Instead, I am considering play, which in his case has reflected me as transparent and most likely towny.

This read, like the others, is not fixed, so depending on how things happen my interpretation may change.
But nearly everything clidd has said recently is just so towny. This is perhaps the most problematic slot I've ever seen.
Part of me wants to eliminate it right now but the other part thinks clidd is 100% town.
I have no idea which side is correct.

I really don't know but I think I'm going to put this as my highest tier of town regardless of the other half of my brain.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:20 pm

Post by Amélie »

In post 453, DrippingGoofball wrote:I like bugspray for town.
If my scum reads are wrong, it is definitely these sideline slots that are scum. For example, this one.
In post 454, April Ludgate wrote:something's off with bugspray/clidd, but idk what it is

im generally town reading bugspray, and then clidd i was semi scum reading, but clidd got townier recently
In post 456, April Ludgate wrote:i dont think you're s/s, but i dont necessarily think you 2 are town/town right now either, but that's possible.

Bugspray kinda went after you hard, and i could see it as scum aggression, but ive typically been town reading bug spray.

I can see your passivity and deflecting coming from scum too.

It might be tvt, this is more of a ill look into it later because i really don't have either of you on the "immediate chopping block"
I agree with this very much but I continue to think April is definitely scum. I don't believe his is someone that can mind meld with me given the difference in personality and therefore, thought process.
In post 459, RLotus wrote:
In post 448, bugspray wrote:Clidd's noncomittal reads are causing alarm bells to loudly blare in my head.
In post 448, bugspray wrote:In addition most of the reads do not have as much depth as would first appear. The reads on me/rllotus/gerain compares us to how we played in a recent game with clidd where lotus+I were scumbuddies and he groups us again here. Clidd is a very intelligent and analytical player and I would expect town!clidd would separate us and give a more in depth read.
I agree with the premise that not committing to reads is something scum tend to do to absolve themselves when that read flips town or what have you. But, I don't know if I would expect to be hard committing to reads or having too many in depth thoughts this early in the game. At least personally, I can't see a whole lot of AI actions that people have taken, so I don't agree that this is necessarily damning to clidd at this moment.

In fact, I tend to find it scummy when people have too confident reads this early. (Da Dude's wagon)

I do think your thought process is very towny here regardless.
I think RLotus is definitely another sideline-y slot.

I might open a new category for them after this catch up.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by Amélie »

In post 481, Not_Mafia wrote:
AliceK has been prodded.
I can't remember who this is so I'll group it with the sideliney slots.
In post 482, MiniMegabyte wrote:Alright I’m home and feeling a little more human so I’m going to finish reading
This belongs in that group as well.
In post 487, MiniMegabyte wrote:Alright I am all caught up and this is my reads list

Town > Null > Scum
Clidd
Geraintm
Gretchen
Da Dude
RLotus
DGB
Alice
Amelie
Klick
Bugspray
Hypo
April

VOTE: April
I really am struggling to understand them. They post a lot and half if not most of the posts seem kinda shitposty which makes it hard to really sort them properly.
I take it back. I am moving Minimigabyte up to a townread.
In post 490, Gretchen wrote:ya i'm just waiting for us to flip da dude right now. i mean we all agree we're flipping him today right? let's just DO IT and see the prob maf flip.

as for reads. i like clidd's solving so far and him changing his reads dynamically like he's showing stocks go up and down lmao. and mini's vote on april i think comes from town, knowing how much of a pain april can be and how maf mini probably wouldn't want that hassle.
This is sideline-y as well.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by Amélie »

Town: Gretchen, Da dude, Clidd, Minimegabyte
Null: Klick, Geraintm, AliceK
Concerned with: Gretchen, DrippingGoofball, RLotus
Scum: April Ludgate, bugspray
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:06 pm

Post by Amélie »

In post 496, AliceK wrote:I am not sure what Mini wants to achieve here. His reads are very controversial. Why are you townreading entrapta/DaDude?
I townread Da dude.
In post 498, AliceK wrote:
In post 495, Klick wrote:Don't lim until I've caught up (which should be in the next 24 hours, doing a bit now).
Sure, we have plenty of time. However, keep in mind that stalling the day negatively influence people's focus.
This is pretty gross and I heavily dislike it so Alice is moving down definitely.
In post 513, RLotus wrote:
In post 511, Amélie wrote:In post 391, RLotus wrote:
Amelie's certainty about a scumteam is a little bit concerning. I'd have to know whether this is typical for her to really know if it's scummy tho. April has this sure of himself attitude that it does seem natural that he would be trying to put together teams off rip.

Most of the people in this game haven't even played one game with me. Why are you asking other people to read me?
RLotus is definitely a scum read after this post. In my last game with RLotus, I was elimmed the day I replaced in for being too confident.
I wasn't asking someone else to read you, I was expressing that I don't know if it's necessarily scummy for you to do that.

If I recall correctly you had confidence on one read not trying to solve the whole game like now and I don't see one day phase of one game good enough to understand how you play.
In post 511, Amélie wrote:In post 394, RLotus wrote:
In post 393, April Ludgate wrote:
honestly, im down to flip dadude, i think entrapta would have claimed PR if they were PR there, and i think it's an overall high info flip

Why would he claim PR on like page 10 with like 3 votes

I don't recall this ever happening.
Read the april quote. April says entrapta would have claimed PR there and I said asked why would he do that. Because it's absurd.
I don't hate nor like your reply. You will be null for now.
In post 514, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 491, MiniMegabyte wrote:I’m not sure about flipping Da Dude
as their wagon formed rather quickly
so it’s either an opportunistic wagon for scum or scum could be bussing I’m not 100% sure on that plus we have time still which we can utilise
That's a terrible argument to defend Da Dude.
Yeah but scum have no reason to be defending town that is scum read to this extent.
In post 520, April Ludgate wrote:VOTE: April

Okay, just fade me

i dont feel like arguing, just follow what my lead later
I hate this so much. His scum game isn't really that suicidal but I also just feel like he's so scummy here.
In post 560, HypoSoc wrote:Seriously, don't waste a vote on an Innocent Child.

Let April eat a night kill for us. Or, if she proves to be lying, then get her on day four. There is ZERO reason to vote her out before then.
Gross. I don't get this at all. The claim is so ridiculous that it's either fake or the setup is very strange. I think it's fake but I'm not sure that by itself is scum indicative for April given my past experience with him being erratic.
In post 579, bugspray wrote:amelie where are you reasonings for putting me super scummy? i can't fgind it in readingh ouyr post
I can't remember to be honest and I have so many scum reads that you are moving up to null for now.
In post 581, April Ludgate wrote:amelie's probably town that's tunneled, but i still think theyre a good cop check, just in case
Again, I hate this but if there is a cop, clearing me would be nice.
In post 588, Klick wrote:So I like clidd's reads generally and even if he's scum I'm kinda fine with him living longer

VOTE: April Ludgate

Can't help but feel like too much makes sense if this is scum
I agree with this.

My top scum reads have shifted around a lot but currently they are April Ludgate, Hyposack, and AliceK
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (isolation #17) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by Amélie »

Town: Da dude, Clidd, Minimegabyte, Klick
Null: Geraintm, bugspray, Gretchen, DrippingGoofball, RLotus
Scum: April Ludgate, AliceK, Hyposack
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #18) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by Amélie »

Almost done catching up.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by Amélie »

I just typed up an entire catch up post and accidentally deleted it. It's not getting typed again.

Mainly what happened was I became even more certain of Dannflor town and DriggingGoofball moved down to a scum read. Klick is between null and town currently.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by Amélie »

Oh Hyposack also moved up.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by Amélie »

Town: Da dude, Clidd, Minimegabyte, (Klick)
Null: Geraintm, bugspray, Gretchen, RLotus, Hyposack, (Klick)
Scum: April Ludgate, AliceK, DrippingGoofball
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:06 pm

Post by Amélie »

Why is that unlikely?
One is Flavorleaf, extremely active and everyone thinks he is likely town for some unknown reason and the other two are people that barely talk.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (isolation #23) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by Amélie »

I was prodded. Sorry about that. I can't produce content for now but I'll try to get back to this soon. Can someone make a list of the replacements and who they replaced for me really quick so I can have that for when I skim up later?
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by Amélie »

Currently what I think about the game is that April isn't scum because too many people seem to think they are scum and I find that very unsettling. My scum reads have shifted around a lot this game but I think they have finally landed because I really heavily dislike DrippingGoofball and AliceK. They also have close to no interactions. I think Solon is towny for the hammer because featherless biped is town. If Solon was scum, he would assume that Featherless Biped's pr softs were real and push that more than he did. I'm starting to dislike Geraint and think they are scum. Dannflor I think is town.

I'm going to be very busy for the next few days
V/LA for 2 days
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:15 am

Post by Amélie »

From the past few pages Gretchen looks the worse for giving dripping goofball a pass for a clear attempt to fake defeatism. I have zero doubt that behavior can come from town but I find it so unlikely that a town pr would act like that under pressure. I will try to check in every day but I guarantee nothing so if a claim is needed, I'll provide it now if two people reply within five minutes.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by Amélie »

The defeatism is fake. Fake things don't always come from scum.
Why did you latch on me the moment I called you scum?
I think the reason is because you are either DrippingGoofBall's scum buddy and you are trying to save them.
Or
DrippingGoofBall is town that you think is a mislim better saved for later.

DrippingGoofBall has constantly been scummy this entire game offering close to zero reasons to back up any of their thoughts. They are either scum or town that is playing poorly. Either way scum would want to save them here because they are either a scum buddy or not a threat to scum.

I admit my logic has been all over the place this game. However, you are the one constantly picking on that which I have felt weirdly about for a while now. There is no possible way you think town all have good logic and scum bad logic.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Amélie »

It is quite late here but since Clidd requested my presence, I'm here. Nothing in the game has changed much since I last checked in except that I might drop geraint and I'm worried about RLotus town reading me. Geraint's doesn't seem like he believes in the push he is making on me. He feels like he knows I'm town and is constantly thinking about ways to scum read me in his long and wordy posts that really are just saying things that could be summed up in three sentences. I don't see a reason for scum Lotus to not just hammer me at E-1 but I also don't see why town Lotus would townread me. In my last game with Lotus, they barely had a read on me. I have been getting more and more certain clidd is town because of how he has been actually thinking. When I was scum, I didn't think before I posted whereas as town I spend time thinking about what and why I have certain reads. I reconsider and think more. Clidd's reads have changed naturally and he has taken the time and effort to meta players. I think he is most likely town. If there is a town cop, I strongly encourage they target me tonight because I will become a more and more likely mislim as the game progresses especially given my lack of time currently.

I still strongly believe Gretchen is scum and I think no other wagon is better than that one. I'll post an updated reads list tomorrow morning.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1300 (isolation #28) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:44 am

Post by Amélie »

Town: Clidd
Null: Geraintm, RLotus, Dannflor, Solon, VFP, Bugspray
Scum: AliceK, DrippingGoofball, Gretchen
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (isolation #29) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by Amélie »

In post 1305, clidd wrote:Actually, I would not rule out bad scum play on the part of a possible scum!DGB.

I don't think the frustration it showed a few pages ago would have lasted so far if the feeling was genuine.
I called the frustration fake a while ago and I stand by that. The problem is that town can also be faking that to get towncred. I don't think they should ever die today because of their soft but I thing they might be scum.
In post 1308, VFP wrote:
In post 1300, Amélie wrote:Town: Clidd
I can't help but feel that you go for convenient reads.
How is it convenient to only have one townread?
In post 1310, clidd wrote:
In post 1308, VFP wrote:
It makes sense to me that she has so many nulls if she's town.

But the scumread on Grechen I still don't understand. I think that's the only inconsistent point for my town!Amélie theory.
Gretchen has been pushing me in a really ridiculous way. She comes in during randoms times and tries to get all of the attention on me. I can't help but feel like she just wants me dead and doesn't actually care about my alignment or sorting me. It feels like she knows more than other people.
In post 1313, VFP wrote:
@Amelie

Can you go over some of your reads?
Clidd - You have as hardstuck scum until . What changes so much to swap but not disucss?
Dann (Da Dude) - You have them as town basically once they replaced Entrapta, but now just null since Changes?
Geraint - You think they are scum and was talking about dropping them to scum, what happened?
In post 1310, clidd wrote:It makes sense to me that she has so many nulls if she's town.

But the scumread on Grechen I still don't understand. I think that's the only inconsistent point for my town!Amélie theory.
I disagree. The way the reads change, but yet confidentley doesn't suggest town at all. Look over every reads list amelie puts. Then read the comments in between each one.
is most likely going back and fourth where to add players and using the front page to just see the players names. There is nothing genuine concerning these reads.

The scum pile seem to have the safer options in and feels like they change with the games flow, not with amelie's opinion.

is a good example of going with the flow and trying to play it off as your own.
I don't think I ever hard scum read clidd. The way he has been playing this game is strange compared to where I last saw him but he's very noticeably trying to solve the game and thinking deeper than scum would here. If all of the analysis he has done comes from scum, I will be very shocked. I haven't seen Dannflor in a while so they dropped to null. Geraint said he wasn't talking about me in those posts I called fake. I don't know if I totally buy him being town from it but those posts were the main reason I was going to move him down.

I still scum read AliceK though not as strongly. I don't know what I think about VFP. His posts seem to corner me and have motivation to make me look bad when responding which I can't determine if that is because they are scum trying to make me look bad or town simply trying to read me. I think I lean the former currently but I want to hear thoughts on this from AliceK specifically.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1375 (isolation #30) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by Amélie »

I'm not sure if that is the hammer but quickly before I go to work, last words are that I think Dripping is probably town at this point. This is too suicidal. If that wasn't the hammer, we need to think a bit before doing anything. They are being very suicidal and I just think at this point, it comes from town.

If DrippingGoofball is scum and that was the hammer, I'm happy to call Dannflor scum for a hammer out of nowhere. Solon's vote is horrible but that was minimegabyte and she was a solid townread of mine. I don't like VFB but I could see them being scum and that's it. Back to the cop on me request please.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1558 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Amélie »

I really don't have the time to do much for this game but I'm trying my best. I've quickly read up in about ten minutes and will give some brief comments on things I found scummy.
I am town here but Lotus' defense is strange. I don't think I am very similar to that game that Lotus mentions because in that game, I came in and was confident in one read and stuck to it the entire time. That game moved much slower and I was caught up for the majority of the time I was there. I think in this game I am more all over the place because of replacements and clidd. Clidd specifically because I have spent the majority of my time in this game trying to figure out clidd.

Before we move on to clidd, I want to say that no, I don't scum read Lotus. He's more of a null to me currently.

He started out this game very strangely with a new reads list in every post. I found this pretty scummy at first. But then later someone else pointed it out and clidd continued to do it. I kept feeling like that could've been a way to make something subtly suspicious into a joke almost. Then he launched into a whole lot of meta and analysis and reminded me of town clidd. I have constantly been confused by your motivations and what you are trying to do here. I've evened it out into a townread in the end but clidd's been quite a puzzle for me.

I think Llamafluff is probably town though who he replaced could change that read.

Someone said something about me voting a cop claim and asking to be copped. I don't recall this happening.

I don't really know what my reads are right now to be honest but if it's between Alice, Goofball, and I, I do prefer Alice going because Goofball has been a suicidal wreck for the majority of this day and it didn't even stop when they were about to die which is horrible play if scum or upset town. I think the second option makes much more sense.

If there is anything I need to specifically address, reply to this post and I'll take a look and get back to you.
The only question I remember is why I haven't voted. I'm not sure how to answer that. I just haven't?
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1614 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:35 pm

Post by Amélie »

I'm caught up as of the last two pages. I am willing to vote out Alice today but I think we should wait for a claim. I prefer Gretchen over Alice today actually. Unless Gretchen claimed some pr somewhere, I think she should be the elimination today.

1) She always shows up during convenient times. What I mean by that is times where there are strong opposing counter wagons which are times where people's input and opinions are ten times more important than during any other time of the day.

2) Her scum read on me I absolutely hated. Vfp's scum read on me is being criticized but Gretchen's scum read on me had only repetition and no actual substance.

3) She's never been a plausible wagon despite her extremely scummy behavior.

4) Even if we excuse the RVS useless posts, most of Gretchen's iso is still all of that useless fluff even deep(somewhat) into the game.

No, me thinking Goofball is town does not reverse my scum read on you.

I discredit lotus' townread on me because I don't think that is why I am town here. I can see town thinking that maybe but I personally do not agree with the analysis. Lotus is a paranoia scum read for me which means if my current scum reads are wrong, he is probably scum.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1661 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by Amélie »

What is a Psychologist and Detective? I haven't ever heard of roles like this. Also Clidd, why do you find that post scummy?
I don't think massclaim on day 2 is a good idea but if it's the best play, I'm willing to do it.
I'm starting to worry about a Clidd/VFP scum team now but I'll have to think on that since I currently don't have enough town reads.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1751 (isolation #34) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by Amélie »

In post 1701, clidd wrote:@Amélie

Can you briefly describe your read in each slot? (with reasons, regardless of being gut or not).
I haven't been keeping up with the game enough so don't blame me if I get all of the slots confused - I have no idea who is who at this point and just want this day to be over. I don't care that there hasn't been enough content from certain slots but this day feels like it's been months.
Off the top of my head, my current reads are something like
Gretchen - null because I scum read her but she claimed a pr that fit with another apparently
DGB - town because of the suicidal frustration when their wagon was at its peak
Solon - null because I can't remember who this is; only a name
AliceK - maybe scum. I'm not sure. She was really scummy but then got better halfway through
Llama - Town or scum that we are never going to catch this game because the entire game revolves around llama town
Flea - seems ok. I would tentatively put down town.
Pooky - seems ok as well but I want to put him in null because I have some paranoia there.
Clidd - dropped to null because of insistence that I am scum but then no reasoning to back it up.
Vfp - was very towny in the beginning but recently has been acting strange. still town.
There might be other people that I'm missing but this is what I can think of.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1753 (isolation #35) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by Amélie »

I don't think this day needs to go on any longer and I will now hammer any wagon that reaches E-1.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1754 (isolation #36) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by Amélie »

In post 1752, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Milady, what paranoia could you possibly have of me? :3
Maybe your short posts are putting me off. Not sure.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1756 (isolation #37) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by Amélie »

In post 1755, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Bonjour Amélie, enchanté.
It is nice to meet you as well.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1832 (isolation #38) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by Amélie »

I strongly disagree that this is scum flail. I do not believe any scum would not care about their elim to this extent and the emotion does not strike me as fake. Although I agree Goofball cannot be in endgame for obvious reasons, I think Goofball is for sure town here. Take a look at their posts when they were at E-1 or E-2. Is that really what scum would post there? I don't think so.

I don't like voting replacements so my vote for now will stay on VOTE: Clidd while I try to sort Flea the Magician. I will vote Flea the Magician if I must.

I can see Clidd thinking I am scum as town but I can't see Clidd thinking Goofball is scum after Flea's posts because those were not convincing.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1837 (isolation #39) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:56 am

Post by Amélie »

Alright. I'm here with about half an hour to spare and I'll tell you, Flea the Magician, why Goofball is town.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1840 (isolation #40) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:13 am

Post by Amélie »

Spoiler:
In post 1358, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1356, clidd wrote:Alright, does anyone have any thoughts on DGB?

We have 2 days left.
I am the easiest person to yeet after all.
The more someone says this, the more likely they are to be eliminated but Goofball has said things similar to this in nearly every one of their posts.
In post 1359, DrippingGoofball wrote:Post 1328, Amelie.From "He feels like" to "townread me."

That's the town tell. I still can't figure out how to select text on mobile.
Unless people believe the scum team is Amelie/Goofball, why would Goofball ever townread the largest opposing wagon here as scum?
In post 1366, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1360, clidd wrote:DGB, who is scum in your view?
Probably my town reads.
If Goofball was scum, their way out of this situation is town reads and getting help from them. Why would goofball shade all of them like this?
In post 1369, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1367, clidd wrote:the easier it will be to say whether you are town or scum.
The townier I sound, the more people suspect me for sounding too townie.
I understand what Goofball means but saying things like this really doesn't convince people. It is what you think is obvious but others never see. This is desperate town trying to get someone to
understand

In post 1370, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1368, Dannflor wrote:Is this true? I kind of feel like you should have been wagoned a lot harder based on your reaction to my "guilty" and yet
That's not my problem. I'm already self voting to make my yeet easier. I'm doing my part.
They believe advocating for their elim is the correct thing to do. Sometimes the things people think are so wrong that they are simply town.
In post 1371, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1368, Dannflor wrote:I would imagine scum might be playing it safe towards your slot and not outright pushing it
Who the hell even knows? Scum would certainly get away with yeeting a self-destructing player slot, no one would even say a thing about it the next day. Whoever hammers me is probably going to be hailed as a hero.
Goofball is upset here but notice how they aren't AtE'ing. They aren't. If Goofball were to AtE, they would start saying things like "I have tried so hard in this game and my last game I died instantly"
Btu what does goofball say?
Goofball says "Come hammer me"
In post 1374, DrippingGoofball wrote:I was yeeted for being too good to be true in one game and for having strong scum reads (wrong as they may have been) in another, and then I get town read for doing fuck all beyond sucking all the joy out of the game.
Although this does get to meta and how they did in a past game, they haven't directly said they have tried hard in this game which I believe is definitely a point that would be brought up if they were intentionally AtEing
In post 1379, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1377, clidd wrote:So.. Kind of waiting to see what the others (who didn't talk yet) think about dgb.
It shouldn't be complicated, if I were scum I'd vote you, I'd have 2 votes and you'd have 4.

But the way things are lately it'll probably be viewed as a galaxy brain scum plot.
It's this logic again. It makes sense but at the same times there's holes in their logic but you can tell. They believe it.
In post 1391, DrippingGoofball wrote:I just can't get townread no matter what I do.

But I accept i need to be yeeted because for some reason the scum NK'd the player i found most suspicious and no one thinks it's a good idea to figure out which players are happiest with the gamestate (hint, it's not me)
This is genuine frustration I guarantee. I can feel it one screen away.
In post 1392, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1390, clidd wrote:The only reason I didn't find his play towny is because I was scammed before by scum with the cheap talk of
"I'm bad, just vote me, look I'm selfvoting, I don't want to share any reads bc my reads are bad and won't help"
and etc.
I find this so scummy, clidd must be town.
I'm going to stop here for now. I may finish off these remaining quotes later but my point has already been brought across. Goofball's posts are genuine frustration and they haven't cared about their own survival for a very long time. This is not scum. Reevaluate this slot any townies that are scum reading.
In post 1393, DrippingGoofball wrote:Normally I'd vote clidd because his scumbutt ticked me off but I need be gone for BS mechanical reasons.
In post 1403, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1397, clidd wrote:It's actually your reaction to Dann having a possible guilty on you.
Sure
In post 1405, DrippingGoofball wrote:If I had not revealed it I'd be run up too, thanks to you.
In post 1407, DrippingGoofball wrote:I have to be eliminated. We can leave a player alive that was tracked to the NK. So yeah it's on me and I am the right play and I don't know why it's taking so long.
In post 1413, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1411, VFP wrote:I'm not sure why DGB won't answer my question about amelie though. It does make me think that DGB could straight up be scum protecting scum buddie amelie.
I did answer, I was on mobile and awkwardly quoted.

I'm the yeet for today, you'll see soon enough that I'm not "protecting my buddy Amelie."
In post 1423, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1420, RLotus wrote:Shut down and do nothing and get town read for it, so absurd
It's a refreshing change from being yeeted because my efforts are too townie to be town.
In post 1424, DrippingGoofball wrote:Anyway Lotus

You sound like frustrated scum.
In post 1792, DrippingGoofball wrote:I thought I did but didn't.

I wish I'd been NK'd, of course I wasn't because I'm yeetbait.

This is going to be yet another stupid annoying day for me and I just want to see Flea's arrogance about knowing how my mind works deflate spectacularly.

This vote is protown and in furtherance of my wincon.

VOTE: DGB

Just kill me now.

My investigating Biped was the mistake that will cost the town the game and it's on me.

Goofball has done a couple things this game.
They have OMGUS'ed an insane amount.
They have voted nearly everyone.
They have made it their job to make every single person their enemy.
They have tried to drill it into everyone's mind that they are the elim.
They have been legitimately upset.
They have used all sorts of wacky logic and truly believed in them.

There is nothing in this world that screams town more than a player who does not care a single bit about getting eliminated in a game as dead as this one where scum can easily control the game state.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1841 (isolation #41) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:13 am

Post by Amélie »

Goofball
believes
in what they say. That is the key to why they are town.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1932 (isolation #42) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:29 pm

Post by Amélie »

I'm fine with basically any wagon at this point. Anything to get the day over with except goofball because I think goofball is definitely town. I will no elim over elimming goofball.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2153 (isolation #43) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by Amélie »

I'll be back later today to read these new pages as well as post my opinion on the last wagon yesterday. I did not like that wagon and think its counter, geraintm, is scum. Desperate scum to be exact.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2190 (isolation #44) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Amélie »

So my read on the game is that there is one scum in Clidd and VFP because they feel like they are copying each other at different times which means that one of them is probably scum. No two town ever give off that fake reads feeling. I can't determine which one it is coming from but their interactions don't feel right. I consistently thought the one that was scum was clidd yesterday but now I'm worrying it was VFP. Their interactions do not feel organic.
Looking through the two isos combined, I continue to think there are problems there. I don't think this is scum theatre solely because of how awkward it is but I do not think they are both town ever. A couple earlier quotes:

Spoiler:
In post 1219, VFP wrote:Unless none of them are scum...
Or a bussing happened.

Does Amelie look town anyway?
In post 1221, clidd wrote:Amélie is definitely more aggressive in this game compared to her scumgame in our past experience.

This can be suggestive if scum!Amélie chooses not to be so aggressive to avoid retaliation, especially with two players who have seen her scumgame (April/me), but it is difficult to say for sure without a behavioral analysis between town!Amélie and scum!Amélie.

For those interested, these are the only meta examples that I have about her:

Towngame>

viewtopic.php?t=85345&f=2&st=0&sk=t&sd= ... er_sort=Go

Scumgame>

viewtopic.php?t=85406&f=83&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go
In post 1227, clidd wrote:But I'm not convinced that it's necessarily coming from scum. Town can also be dissonant sometimes.

I mean, she can be scum, but i am not seeing her scum motivation in alluding to a primary sr but voting for a secondary sr. Scum!Amélie would at least have a basic notion that her vote would need to be in line with the reads/impressions she verbalized.

pedit: Hello.
In post 1233, VFP wrote:I can vote amelie here.
Town I feel like are Dann, Solon, Gretchen DGB and Lotus

VOTE: amelie
I think that's E1
In post 1271, VFP wrote:
In post 1269, geraintm wrote:i am still wanting to eliminate someone on the wagon yesterday, because i hated everyone on it when i went through the votes and how they happened.
So how many people do you think are on the wagon?
If less than all, what difference is there to lim from there rather than outside?
If you lim wrong and get a town, are you just going to focus on the wagon still?

Personally, although I'm not voting Clidd, I like where this is going and it is actually a decent counter wagon.

VOTE: amelie
In post 1273, clidd wrote:I'm open for a wagon on DGB or Amélie, depending on what they both post in the next 24 hours.
In post 1303, clidd wrote:I don't think it makes sense for Amélie to have me as a town if she is scum, at the same time that the rapid change of Dgb on me was illogical if he seeks consistency as scum.

I'm also trying to assess whether Bug is still in confbias or if they appropriated from the fact that I was townreading them to have an excuse to go deeper into the tunnel and not have to scumhunt.
In post 1308, VFP wrote:

Another scum is geraintm. Goofball's wagon had so many people saying they were town but that there was absolutely no way another wagon would go through yet geraintm's built up in a couple pages and died down even faster. This is clear indication of high resistance to a scum wagon. I haven't looked through the wagon yet but just the fact that it ended up on Goofball is a problem. Llama started this switch actually and I still think he is town because if he were scum, he wouldn't have the guts to switch off at such a crucial time especially if geraintm is scum like I think he is.

The last scum could be almost anyone.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2193 (isolation #45) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by Amélie »

In post 2179, clidd wrote:I felt some positive emotional vibrations from Gera, I will move here for now.

VOTE: Amélie
VOTE: Clidd
Start explaining your votes. I'm tired of your flipping back and forth votes.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2315 (isolation #46) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by Amélie »

In post 2156, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:im gonna sheep llama cuz hes the only one who i am sure is town and i am also fustrated enough by this game that I no longer want to spend effort on it
You think just because he is town his reads are correct?
In post 2160, VFP wrote:I really.want to stop over thinking what there can and can't be though as I'll only get tunneled on this.
I do think outside of the PRs is still okay.
Llama is most likely town even if Pooky isn't. Llama wasn't at any risk of being flipped today so it's just a bizarre scum / scum check.
Lotus should only be locked town if A50 ever flips scum now.
Town A50 just means chance that mafia doc was hit, odds are low though so town and not for a lim.

Flea just seems to be the scum mis lim build up today.

I think it could just be Gera / Clidd / amelie here.
If I'm wrong there then Clidd is town and I have to re think the 3rd. Amelie is the PR though as this slot has had too much resistance for providing so little to the game.
Why do you think Clidd or Geraintm could ever be scum with me?
In post 2163, clidd wrote:Meh, kind of waiting for Gera to post more and Amélie to share what she's thinking.
It's interesting. Every time you post, you call me scum but then come to a conclusion yourself without any content from me.
I think my vote here is legitimate at this point.
When you first came into the game I felt something was off but your effort threw me off. I know one of you and VFP are scum and it doesn't really matter who goes today because the pool Clidd and VFP definitely has scum.
In post 2169, clidd wrote:Vfp still reflects me as town. I can only see his slot as scum by PoE.
I could see this as pocketing.
In post 2173, VFP wrote:VOTE: Flea

I have a feeling it's going to be worthless to try a lim else where.
So you keep saying Amélie is scum but since Flea is easier to elim, you're going to vote Flea...
In post 2174, geraintm wrote:ok, looking at people i am most sus of in order

Clidd: i didn't liek them day 1
i see that they were the hammer on day 2 too.
In post 1888, clidd wrote:The sad thing is that he could be playing like that as town.

But there is no gamesolving on his part, so.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
^^^ this is about me, calling me out for not attempting to solve the game. my vote at this point was on clidd btw. it feels like he wants me to move my vote - gamesolving feels like code for "i want them to move somewhere else"
there was another post earlier aimed at pooky imloring them to solve.

they were voting me from 1909 and then we get
In post 1957, clidd wrote:If not Gera, A50 is the slot that makes more sense as a counter-wagon by play to me, but the slot claimed pr so I'm not touching him today unless Gera somehow didn't happen.
In post 1962, clidd wrote:I can do A50 if two more players agree to join the wagon.
In post 1967, clidd wrote:I was going to vote a50 but Gera did a really weird post.

Let me think about it again before voting.
In post 2015, clidd wrote:Do you guys want me to hammer?

I prefer an elimination to no-elimination.
In post 2016, clidd wrote:Unless the Gera wagon suddenly gains traction.
In post 2046, clidd wrote:Image

VOTE: DrippingGoofball

It's time to get a flip, regardless of the content.
that isn't solving. im not sure what it is, but considering how the vibe i got from them is always demanding more from others but not actually going through other people's posts and pointing out inconsistencies or anything, i find it back. being on both wagons, seemingly on day 2 doing everything that could to not be on the DGB wagon until the very end...i don't like it

Flea

they were Alice day 1 and not on the wagon.
but day 2, boy were they all over DGB
their 5th post they voted for them. and it never, ever moved. I am someone who it takes a lot to get me worked up to a vote, and i cannot understand how a player new to game is so certain and just never shifts. it is the sort of thing i might do, but it is unusual from anyone else.
is this normal for flea?

they do admit day 3 to being the strong lead on the DGB wagon and expect to be pnished for it, but also doing a woe is me thing with regards gretchen.
i am not a fan (i think without flea in the game teh DGB wagon would never have stayed around all day like it did) but i hate clidd more

i look at the wagon that formed on me yesterday

VFP, PookyTheMagicalBear, clidd, LlamaFluff, RLotus

that feels like the last 2 are town, so the people driving it are on their early. clidd just keeps popping up everywhere i look, and i want to play the odds on catching scum.
VOTE: clidd

sorry, no more time to post now
I think geraintm is scum but if he wants to bus his buddy, by all means, do so. I won't stop you.

When Clidd flips scum, Geraintm is the scum buddy. If Clidd is town, scum isn't Geraintm.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2316 (isolation #47) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by Amélie »

In post 2203, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i dunno if u r town im just sheeping llama
Why are you sheeping llama? Clidd and VFP has scum and whichever it is will be much harder to catch later whereas Flea, if scum is not a threat to town.
In post 2204, VFP wrote:
In post 2176, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 2173, VFP wrote:I have a feeling it's going to be worthless to try a lim else where.
Im willing to go elsewhere for sure. Its probably A50 and then two of Flea, You, Clidd, Gera and Ame

Site is still freaking out for me, so will see how catchup goes.
Then I suggest Gera or amelie.

Gera only started because of the position players were in.
Flea basically out right said they won't vote Gera when the lim looked set. It was a strange take from someone who claims to prefer a self lim to a no lim.
Clidd voted in a reasonable spot and didn't jump off until last moment when it was obvious Gera wasn't happening. Suggests not S/S.
The main reason is the people just avoiding the wagon. amelie, A50.

amelie is just out right refusing to push anything productive in this game. will vote anywhere, then disappears and does nothing. This kind of play is a lot worse than Fleas.
Ever since I called amelie out for convenient read lists, we haven't seen any. So amelie has just stopped what I said was scummy?
Let's note forget that for how amelie is playing, this has been the hardest wagon to get focus or agreeing on.

Flea is on the boarder now as "obviously scum" which feels scum made. Flea is surely only scum if Gera is. Why would Flea want to lim DGB over Gera, if DGB can be today's mis lim? And the killing Gretechen seems either A) Gretchen had the right reads B) let's set Flea up as any easy mis lim.
There's a chance that scummy actions is just scum here. I don't see a lim going else where by end of the day, regardless of what takes are presented.

Also with the claim we just do just it instead of waiting for anyone to say yes or no.
Just give the list although I'm suspecting that I can predict every claim.
The day ended before I checked in again. How is that "disappears and does nothing"? What's wrong with not posting anymore reads lists? Have you ever considered that no one is agreeing on it because I am town?
In post 2213, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:the 3 scum are clidd vfp and flea
VFP and Clidd as scum together would be a very dangerous gambit on their end because their reads are the exact same and both have been constantly pushing me and voting elsewhere and back and forth. They are never both scum or both town. It's impossible.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2317 (isolation #48) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by Amélie »

In post 2216, VFP wrote:
In post 2212, Flea The Magician wrote:Where's your fire gone VFP? where's your spark?
Like I said, I can tell a loss in a game.
Let me explain what happens.

We lim town today.
Tomorrow a PR dies and the other doesn't get a result. That PR then gets lim because too convenient. That PR flips town.

Or...
We lim town today
Tomorrow a town dies (maybe PR). Other PR says a clear on a name (and is actually scum), town get lim.

If I feel town can win, I'll show the fire.
It's hard to believe town wrote this but clidd seems to be pocketing you so if he is the scum in the pair, you are town.
In post 2228, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i already said who i think the three scum r

it doesnt matter what order we eliminate them in
VFP and Clidd are never scum together.
In post 2239, clidd wrote:It's not normal for town!Pooky to read me as scum here and this level of confidence is not compatible with the strength of his reads.

His frustration, however, struck me as a town sign and is in conflict with the impression above. I do believe that A50 is more likely to be scum among PRs, if any, although Pooky seems to be scumsiding atm (maybe unconsciously).
Clidd scum means Pooky conftown because scum never says this to scum.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2318 (isolation #49) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by Amélie »

In post 2260, RLotus wrote:Well VFP just feels obvtown at this point. At least how he feels about the game is clicking with how I feel about the game, it doesn't feel town is in control at all.

Similar with clidd actually, his confusion is very much justified I feel.

Basically I'm sensing a lot of false confidence and that does not feel right from my view of the game.

I had a gut feeling at the start of the day of clidd being scum, but re-reading him I think I'm willing to take him as town. Plus, it was in part because I thought he had partner potential with Pooky.
VFP is not obvtown and one of VFP and Clidd has to be scum. There is no other reason the game state looks like this.
In post 2261, RLotus wrote:It is indeed strange that Llama is declaring himself conf town when he should know that is not the case.

Also strange that Llama omitted geraintm from the pool of people that A50 should check. Geraintm is in no way obvious town at this point.

Another thing is giving A50 a choice of check these people or we are killing you tomorrow is complete bullshit, especially if we miss today. We are going to evaluate his play as a whole rather than him making a wrong check makes him conf scum and decide from there.
I don't know if Llama is conftown but I know that they are obvtown to me. If Llama really is scum, it should become obvious with time.
In post 2262, RLotus wrote:And why has no one pointed out that A50's claim just fits nicely with the other PRs? Gretchen and DGB had roles that sort of mirror each other and A50 and Biped have roles that mirror each other.

Sure I guess A50 could have just made a claim that looks nice. But he got pretty lucky calling me practically clear and then a role that indeed practically clears me is the convenient one to claim.

Let's compare Pooky and A50's claims.

Solon says I am practically clear or something to that effect. Goes on to claim gunsmith. Checks out.
Dann says DGB is 90% scum. Goes on to claim Neapolitan. Smells like bullshit.

Maybe I'm wrong, but if one of the PRs is scum my money is on Pooky.
I don't know anything about mech so I will not be participating in mech discussions. A50 is definitely scum if both Clidd and VFP flip town which is impossible. So A50 could be either at this point.
In post 2268, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2266, RLotus wrote:
In post 2264, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2262, RLotus wrote:Dann says DGB is 90% scum. Goes on to claim Neapolitan. Smells like bullshit.
Dann is not playing anymore.

I am playing.

I said DGB is town

you didn't listen to me and you elimmed DGB

now you are trying to blame me for you making a shitty vote and elimming DGB.

You're literally ridiculous
You are being so dense about this I am not going to argue with you about it anymore
Every statement I have made is a fact that any person can see and verify for themselves without need to know my role pm.

I am not being dense - I am being as concise and factual as I can be.

You are being unbelievably dense like if I took Mount Everest and crushed it into a 4x4 cube, that would describe how dense you are being.
In post 2273, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:WHY THE F!)U*)!#*$)~$*)@ HELLL ARE YOU FOCUSING ON WHAT DANN SAID ABOUT DGB INSTEAD OF WHAT I SAID ABOUT DGB
In post 2274, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:OOOOH IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT POOKY SAID ABOUT DGB

IT DOESNT MATTER THAT POOKY IS RIGHT ABOUT DGB BEING TOWN

IT DOESNT MATTER THAT LOTUS IGNORED POOKY AND ELIMMED TOWN DGB

NOOOOO WHAT REALLY MATTERS IS WHAT DANNNNNN SAID ABOUT DGB ONE THOUSAND POSTS AGOOOOOOOO
In post 2279, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:this is you voting for DGB:

this is me defending DGB:

You saying trying to shade me for things that Dann said about DGB when I literally defended DGB and tried to not let DGB die while you voted for DGB and got DGB killed is just so dense.

I don't even care if you are town anymore

VOTE: Lotus

never moving this vote

you deserve to lose whatever alignment you are
I'm not sure what to think about this. I've spectated one game that Pooky played in and he was very different from here. This feels like an overreaction but I would say it is not enough reason to elim pooky today.
This frustration is saying
I want you dead. You could be town but fuck you anyways.

That's not smart scum play.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2346 (isolation #50) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:38 am

Post by Amélie »

In post 2320, clidd wrote:You're basically throwing shade in several directions but voting for me because I'm pushing you. If I reconsidered, you would change your stance and I don't think that mirroring is something that town!you would do.
If you were town reading me, I would vote VFP. One of you two is scum and since that's the case, I would vote whichever keeps pushing me. Since both are pushing, I believe you to be scummier so I am voting you.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2347 (isolation #51) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:42 am

Post by Amélie »

In post 2322, VFP wrote:
In post 2318, Amélie wrote:I don't know if Llama is conftown but I know that they are obvtown to me. If Llama really is scum, it should become obvious with time.
It's comments like this that just make me think I could be onto something.
Why would Llama in particular become obvious as scum over everyone else? To my knowledge you don't have experience together?
Either that or everything you just posted is safe and convenient.
It's basically an over extended post that just keeps saying me and Clidd aren't scum together.
Llama is a power player. Over time, with more flips and information, it is easier to read players like that. Similar people that I have met are Luca Blight and Momrangal.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2348 (isolation #52) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:43 am

Post by Amélie »

In post 2329, geraintm wrote:reading Clidd's posts around the 2300s...there is a reluctance to go beyond amelie at all in their scum reads.
What do you think about VFP then?
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2349 (isolation #53) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:47 am

Post by Amélie »

In post 2331, RLotus wrote:VOTE: Flea
That's e-1 I believe
I dont support this wagon currently. I find Flea particularly scummy but this wagon feels far too convenient. I'd like to see a strong clidd counter wagon and how the day plays out with that.
In post 2336, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 2316, Amélie wrote:Flea, if scum is not a threat to town
I'm hurt :( My scum game is amazing :(
In post 2318, Amélie wrote:I'm not sure what to think about this. I've spectated one game that Pooky played in and he was very different from here. This feels like an overreaction but I would say it is not enough reason to elim pooky today.
This frustration is saying I want you dead. You could be town but fuck you anyways.
That's not smart scum play.
And this is anti-town. Pooky gets frustrated, they're a ... bear? bears get angry and the emotional response is legit. Scumpooky vibes much much more than this.
In post 2321, LlamaFluff wrote:
Vote Flea

I still think this is the move.
You did that to generate discussion initially, now "its the right thing to do". You is a lazy fluff. You're not generating discussion at all.

Now lets get jiggy wit it.
You seem to be saying pooky is town and that is what I said as well so I don't understand what the problem is.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2369 (isolation #54) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:47 am

Post by Amélie »

In post 2353, clidd wrote:
In post 1832, Amélie wrote:I strongly disagree that this is scum flail. I do not believe any scum would not care about their elim to this extent and the emotion does not strike me as fake. Although I agree Goofball cannot be in endgame for obvious reasons, I think Goofball is for sure town here. Take a look at their posts when they were at E-1 or E-2. Is that really what scum would post there? I don't think so.

I don't like voting replacements so my vote for now will stay on VOTE: Clidd while I try to sort Flea the Magician. I will vote Flea the Magician if I must.

I can see Clidd thinking I am scum as town but I can't see Clidd thinking Goofball is scum
after Flea's posts because those were not convincing.
Like you said here.

You saw me pushing you as towny, but my fos on Dgb scummy. Now, however, you saw my push on you as scummy (?).
I don't particularly find your push on me scummy but one of VFP and you is scum so I'll push whichever seems more scummy to me/is pushing me.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3004 (isolation #55) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by Amélie »

Clidd, calling my replace out tactical was very offensive because it was not tactical whatsoever. Aside from that, good game everyone.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”