5uffering
5uffering
Goon
5uffering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4175 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:01 am

Post by 5uffering »

Can I get everyone's opinion on Dunn? That conversation we had last night. It just didn't sit right with me. I started to parse how I felt about his slot since and what he's been doing.
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4176 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:29 am

Post by Morty and Rick »

I think Shmlunnstral is cool and I enjoy playing with him

-Shmlorty
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4177 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4172, olaf wrote:
In post 3790, SaraharaS wrote:rough reads (remembering i read over half of this in the last few hours, and bearing in mind that i woke up at about seven am this morning because i needed to spend about an hour vomiting. sure, i didn't need to say that, but i think it helps contextualize my post vomit, or whatever the phrase related to that is for when you dump a loooot of posts in the thread in a row)

Locktown
-Batsunami
-Fey
-Pink Ball
-Olaf (lower locktown tier than the other three if you care about nuance)

Townreads
-Starcrossed
-Morty and Rick
-Toogeloo
-Dunnstral (idk why? i think this is vibing though)

others in no order
(Clidd, Sherlock & Watson, Italiano, 5uffering, Gaming Emerelf, War and Peace, Red Eyes Knights)
i agree with all of Sarah's townreads/locks except for Starcrossed
What about Fey’s reads? And if you have M & R as a tr then why are you pushing them?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4178 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4173, Titus wrote:So Nancy, what are you going to do? What are town's marching orders?
Probably look into the combined PoEs of Fey and Sarah and my own and pick from that?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4179 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4023, Titus wrote:I think part of your difficulty Nancy is that you fail to perceive the role of a town stump and you're resisting the growth. The town are trying to manipulate you just as much as scum are. You should expect your early reads to be horrible and lean on your townreads. Yet, your townreads are the ones making this difficult. This suggests you don't know how to work with your townreads. Queen Nancy shouldn't be happening without evidence.

Really read Titus v Alisae over the night with only the knowledge that Spiffeh and gobbledygook are town (and the mason PT). Take advice from that.

For now, Queen Nancy rules Day 1. Let's hope President Nancy shows up Day 2, for all our sakes.
I know you already linked that but if you could do that again, I’d really appreciate it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4180 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4178, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4173, Titus wrote:So Nancy, what are you going to do? What are town's marching orders?
Probably look into the combined PoEs of Fey and Sarah and my own and pick from that?
I want protectives on both of them. Gamma should be leashed to Sarah and/or Fey any other unclaimed protectives on Sarah/Fey, R & M or maybe Gamma? W & P should probably check whomever we don’t lim from Fey, Sarah’s + my PoE PoE who isn’t also being targeted by Italiono?

These orders haven’t taken into account either today’s elim target or vig targets however. I will probably combine their respective PoEs and decide from there.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4181 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@Sherlock & Watson, I want to hear from you. If you’re town here, I need your help. :(

@Tweetie, if you can give me a list of your current reads that would also be super. Thanks. <3

@Red Eye Knights, you guys have kind’ve dropped off a bit. Where are you guys at rn?

@Morty & Rick, I would really like to get a list of Rick’s current reads. I would prefer not to end the day before we hear from Rick.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4182 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4161, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4144, 5uffering wrote:My scumreads are still pretty much Starcrossed, Clidd, and Gamma. I think I have the highest potential right now to be wrong on Starcrossed. I think Clidd and Gamma absolutely contains one.
Well, we could have Italiano vanilize Clid like Dunn and W & P check Gamma? Considering his claim, I obviously wouldn’t want him vanillaized if town and I think want to leash him onto Saharah tonight.

I have a working theory on Starcrossed. Either Titus actually did draft them or she’s having her minions target them based on last game but could be wrong on that.
Why do you think Sahara is the best use of my action? In fact wouldn’t it be wiser to give me a pool?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4183 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay scratch that, your last post changes things
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Red Eye Knights
Red Eye Knights
Townie
Red Eye Knights
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4184 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:35 am

Post by Red Eye Knights »

Shit I need like a week to put into this game and I just don't have that, obviously. Really sorry.

My mom just asked me to coffee and like, I'm moving away soon so I kinda have to oblige, plus, this hydra obviously never says no to coffee :P

I plan to look at a few slots upon my return and I hope I have the time today. I really need to get my ass in gear here.

Sorry for another prodge. :(

- Darth Roast
A Caffeinated Hydra of Akarin & Aristophanes
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4185 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4182, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4161, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4144, 5uffering wrote:My scumreads are still pretty much Starcrossed, Clidd, and Gamma. I think I have the highest potential right now to be wrong on Starcrossed. I think Clidd and Gamma absolutely contains one.
Well, we could have Italiano vanilize Clid like Dunn and W & P check Gamma? Considering his claim, I obviously wouldn’t want him vanillaized if town and I think want to leash him onto Saharah tonight.

I have a working theory on Starcrossed. Either Titus actually did draft them or she’s having her minions target them based on last game but could be wrong on that.
Why do you think Sahara is the best use of my action? In fact wouldn’t it be wiser to give me a pool?
Because you fear being rb’d? What pool would you ideally choose?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4186 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3502, Titus wrote:
In post 3500, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3498, Titus wrote:
In post 3485, Pink Ball wrote:Titus was in Pine vs Alisae, right?
I was.
Out of curiosity, can someone please link that game for me, as well as Titus vs Alisae? That would be super.
Titus v Alisae - viewtopic.php?f=56&t=82018

Alisae v Pine (I subbed in) - viewtopic.php?f=56&t=80863
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4187 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Just looking over some VCs. Dunn looks pretty good from them as does PB. Actually S & W and M & R look bad but I feel a lot more confident on M & R especially after reading those 2 versus games.

@Auro, please get Mastina in here. We really need her reads. Thanks.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4188 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Should we put a little pressure on S & W if they don’t get their asses back in here or no? :P
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4189 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:16 am

Post by clidd »

The effort coming from 5suf is interesting, but I don't think that anything that was said is exclusively from a town perspective/could not be manufactured.

The vigorous resistance against being eliminated is still a scummy point.

But I can switch votes if that is a consensus or some other player reflects me as more scummy. I don't know if I'm so confident atm about having Gamma as a second option.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4190 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:19 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2816, Titus wrote:
In post 2812, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2808, Titus wrote:Compromise...Really? We have no wagons. You can take a direct shot.

Is everyone scared because Nancy is dictating the eliminations now?

Wrong move. More freedom is best. See Titus v Alisae.
Hell no! That’s how town!BM miselim went through in 2 freaking days no less but thanks for the “help”.
:]
Not my fault you picked your masons wrong. They would tell you that you're spamming out town. Now you take their autonomy. How else are you going to get reads? Your masons should have reined you in.
Pine also made a huge deal about spamming in Ali v Pine. Interesting.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4191 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4189, clidd wrote:The effort coming from 5suf is interesting, but I don't think that anything that was said is exclusively from a town perspective/could not be manufactured.

The vigorous resistance against being eliminated is still a scummy point.

But I can switch votes if that is a consensus or some other player reflects me as more scummy. I don't know if I'm so confident atm about having Gamma as a second option.
Possibly could be but it depends on the player? Xtoxm for example gets practically postal when run up as town but is pretty chill about it as scum. I can do a metacheck on them to see if this is AI or not. Who else are you sr? I think
Saudade
PB is town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4192 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:35 am

Post by clidd »

Besides Gamma, I fos Morty too, but this wagon is very unlikely to occur.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4193 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:39 am

Post by clidd »

I mean, 5suf had a lot of effort throughout the game, he is not a lazy player, but that doesn't mean he is town.

As much as he tries to survive the game and share what he's thinking, I still feel a rotten smell coming from the slot.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4194 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4192, clidd wrote:Besides Gamma, I fos Morty too, but this wagon is very unlikely to occur.
Can you explain you srs on both of them?

I just checked a 5uffering scumgame and while they were kind’ve antagonistic and angry, there wasn’t any evidence of they’ve being particularly survivalistic.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4195 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:58 am

Post by clidd »

I just think 5suf has been performative to the point of creating and maintaining an image of how he wants others to see him, but not exactly looking for what works for him in the sense of scumhunting/townhunting. In other words, the way he acts, expresses himself and seems to try to create a connection with other people seems to me to be designed to achieve a certain goal and not spontaneous to help him solve the game. There is a lot of image maintenance that try to emulate a thought process that looks like town on the surface, but that internally looks fake/posed, almost like a wolf in sheep's clothing. I can be confbiasing because my mind keeps repeating that he is scum, but this is the way I see his slot rn.

Regarding Morty, for me he has only fluctuated during the entire game and I miss the more towny posture of Auro/Mastina. I was trying to ignore the slot for thinking they were masons, but if that is not the case, I believe there is a healthy chance that they are scum, although my SR in them is not that strong in context.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4196 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by clidd »

And, well, if you don't find what I'm saying so persuasive or think I'm traveling on mayonnaise, just ignore what I'm talking about.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4197 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by clidd »

I mean, I theorize a lot and this is sometimes a distraction for town.

So I'm trying not to fully share what I'm thinking.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4198 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by clidd »

Perhaps we should focus on a more tangible elimination and not touch 5suf for now.

I don't think it will be so productive to revive this issue anyways.
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4199 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by Sherlock and Watson »

What do you want to hear, Nancy?

-S

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”