Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:32 am

Post by Amélie »

In post 83, Entrapta wrote:VOTE: RLotus
In post 84, clidd wrote:VOTE: RLotus
I don't know Entrapta but clidd randomly voting doesn't seem very like him. I think clidd is definitely scum here.
In post 93, April Ludgate wrote:Let's make one thing clear-- I am no alt, I am a reattached stitching of a portion of my personality, crawling from the depths of the underworld to feast on all of you, sucking the blood from your left elbow, but not for sustenance, nay, I do it simply for the taste, babes.
In post 94, April Ludgate wrote:I also will put zero effort into the energy of expecting to know who any alts are nor will I remember who is an alt or not--also, if you aren't reading this in like 3 different accents, you may begin now

Let's have some fun---I'm a Day 4 Innocent Child
Flavorleaf is being so ridiculous that I'm inclined to think he is town and I'll just write that down before I start regretting saying this.
In post 97, April Ludgate wrote:
HANDY DAN
n
DY NOTEBOOK
In post 9, Gretchen wrote:it's fine. maybe i get to take down GERAINTM as maf. we'll see.
In post 16, Gretchen wrote:VOTE: geraintm very astute observation on it being the 20th today. we can't have smart thinkers like you go by unnoticed
This is going in my handy dandy *arms out*

that was your queue to say notebook,godwhydoieventry

HypoSac is my first town read for 17, it's a mixture of liking the overall post coming from town in a specifically different way than Gretchen's diary, also 17 makes a D, which my name starts with, Dapril LuDgate, duh, and it's just an overall good number

Bugspray and RLotus jumping on Hyposack is MM MM BAD, spaghetti-oh's level, is it from scum, is it from town, who knows, i dont actually think it's bad, it's ObVi rV(s), i just need that noted down

In post 25, Entrapta wrote:VOTE: bugspray
In post 28, Entrapta wrote:To steal pagetop

Also:
In post 24, bugspray wrote:what are your thoughts on
dis scummy
Noting a possible Preliminary Chainsaw on this one, that is...a chainsaw in which the chainsawerr is attacking the chainsawee prior to the chainsawee truly coming after the partner(in which case this be the Gretch....you're the...the..the...."the the the....THE
GRINCH
Gretch!" which retroactively makes me think both people on HypoSack are town right there, and this possible shade on Bugspray is definitely a note. SOMEONE HAND ME A CRAYON!

Also, I did not know any of the playerlist here before joining, it just happened to be the only game in a pocket that I didn't review in the anormalies queue.
I actually quite like this post. It feels shitposty but at the same time there's some interesting content in it.
In post 106, Entrapta wrote:Do you have a feeling about RLotus so far
The following pages of shitposts are horrible and I will not be reading them.
Also I am swapping Entrapta and AliceK because I heavily dislike Entrapta's useless posting.
I can't remember who Gretchen is so that's being lifted to null.

Town: bugspray, April Ludgate
Null: Minimegabyte, AliceK, Gretchen
Scum: Clidd, Entrapta, Ydrasse
Why is it so easy to kill our happiness but so hard to kill our sadness?
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:39 am

Post by Amélie »

In post 178, geraintm wrote:
In post 32, Entrapta wrote:I'm semi-outed, the only person on this list who would know me who doesn't (I think) already know this alt is bugspray. Hi bugspray!

If I need to out for bugspray sanity I will, idc, this isn't a very secretive alt tbh
This post is very vote worthy
VOTE: entrapta
I don't see why.
In post 184, Gretchen wrote:geeera i like that you like that i'm weirded out by you. why's that entrapta post vote worthy?
This was my exact reaction and I think Gretchen is already a townread anyways so that's good.
In post 193, Entrapta wrote:Yeah that was a secret crumb of how I wanted to vote you but clicked the wiki button instead

VOTE: geraintm uhh maybe it's time for you to do a real vote today champ
I think Geraint had a weird post but whatever entrapta is doing here is way more than necessary. I think Entrapta is definitely scum here.
In post 206, bugspray wrote:VOTE: entraptoa
Good vote.
In post 216, Entrapta wrote:
In post 214, geraintm wrote:AliceK
Amélie
April Ludgate
bugspray
clidd
DrippingGoofball
Entrapta
Gretchen
HypoSoc
MiniMegabyte
RLotus
Ydrasse

I love that you actually took the time to alphabetize it lmao
This is just horrible and I don't get it at all. Entrapta made a big deal out of one post and something this small just makes them stop scum reading?
This logically makes zero sense to be coming from town.

Town: bugspray, April Ludgate, Gretchen
Null: Minimegabyte, AliceK, Ydrasse
Scum: Clidd, Entrapta
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Amélie »

In post 247, April Ludgate wrote:then good

VOTE: Gretchen

But you should definitely know of my ability to break down walls
Nothing too important in the next page but I don't like this at all.
I am now pretty certain the scum team is April Ludgate, Entrapta, and Clidd.

I thought you were towny for your poking and prodding but now I think it was all just for show. I hate the vote switch there and I think Flavorleaf is scum again.

Town: bugspray, Gretchen
Scum: Clidd, Entrapta, April Ludgate
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:43 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 337, bugspray wrote:
In post 329, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Da Dude
can you tell me more about the reasons for this vote?
I will not commit a crime!
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:52 am

Post by Amélie »

In post 260, April Ludgate wrote:
Handy Dandy Notebook
In post 258, clidd wrote:VOTE: bugspray
the timing of this naked vote after what's been going on
I think Flavorleaf is very self conscious of his scum buddies or he's just bussing all of them on day 1. Both are bad ideas but it seems like something he would do anyways. I don't think town him would ever have similar reads to me even if some of my scum reads were incorrect. What he is saying this game is so close to my own reads on the game that I think I have caught all scum and he is self conscious of his buddies resulting in his scum reading all of his buddies.
In post 263, Entrapta wrote:Alright I'll give you three town, I think April + clidd + you are all town

Tell me more about the Mini read, I was very slightly pinged by the wording of this post:
In post 92, MiniMegabyte wrote:
In post 67, Entrapta wrote:are you worried that the evil-spirit hunting Winchester brothers are going to hunt you down as a doppelganger?
I could be like them ready to hunt out all the monsters of this game
but not enough to call it an actual scumlean
This post worries me. I feel like scum don't three way bus on day 1 so that means this is likely 2 scum and 1 town.
I'd lift Entrapta out because but Flavorleaf and clidd are way scummier.
In post 271, bugspray wrote:clidd whats up with that vote?
I'm having a bit of trouble sorting bug spray currently but I will be moving them down to null while I think.
In post 272, April Ludgate wrote:Clidd-Entrapta-Gretchen have 2 scum in them, maybe im wrong with that, but never is there zero, i would say.
I dislike this so much.
In post 277, Entrapta wrote:kinda feel like fun in this game is over, boon is just going to do the same boon shit as every game and bug is going to nag me when I have emphasized to them that I am consciously working on it

like if you're going to snipe me every fucking time then it makes me feel like you don't appreciate how fucking hard it is to keep track of pronouns when there's 3 people playing cross-gender stealth alts, 8 people I've literally never played with before, and all the other fucking noise in this game
I don't feel horrible putting this in town. They have definitely hit an emotional range outside of scum I think.
In post 287, DrippingGoofball wrote:I only have one town read right now and it's April Ludgate.
Who is this? I can't remember if I've seen this avatar before.

Town: bugspray, Gretchen, Entrapta
Scum: Clidd, April Ludgate
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:53 am

Post by Amélie »

I'm going to stop there for tonight. I need to think more on April Ludgate.
Da Dude
Da Dude
Townie
Da Dude
Townie
Townie

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Da Dude »

sorry I'm late, got a massive headache, idunno what happened, man
give me a second to get to reading, not that great at it
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:24 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 22, bugspray wrote:scum are more likely to have more awkward itneractionsw ith eithother compared to lother slots in the fiest fiew pages ebfore they hight he corrext vube
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Da Dude
Da Dude
Townie
Da Dude
Townie
Townie

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:31 am

Post by Da Dude »

In post 3, MiniMegabyte wrote:First!

VOTE: bugspray
In post 4, MiniMegabyte wrote:14 days gives us plenty of time I don’t think I’ve ever played a game where the first day has been 14 days long
In post 5, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: bugspray
In post 6, DrippingGoofball wrote:Choo choo
standard looking opening, seems alright man
In post 9, Gretchen wrote:
Day 1: dear diary, i saw Alice online and thought i'd hit her with a question but then she went offline. maybe she doesn't like me ):
2 week deadlines are crazy to me. i could start up a village, burn it to the ground, and then start up another village in that time. it's a looot of time. at least we'll all be good friends and know each other reeeeeallly well by the end of this. maybe TOO well. idk about you diary but i dunno if i wanna be friends with all these people. there's some sus sounding names on that plist. like entrapta. what's she trying to trap... ta?

as for me? i got town again haha. don't think i should say my role here bc sometimes i drop my diary and menacing maf could read it, but i like it. i mean it's not maf so by default it's golden in my eyes. no gamma or italianooooo to bully this game, but i, wait no, not bullying, that makes me sound mean. no gamma or italianoooooooooo to catch this game. it's fine. maybe i get to take down GERAINTM as maf. we'll see.
this looks interesting, man. You, you got a story behind this?
In post 17, HypoSoc wrote:Many people are familiar with Descartes famous declaration "Cogito ergo sum" (I think, therefore I am), whether through the subjects of jokes, or through exploratory studies of famous philosophers in school, or through general cultural osmosis. What is less often accurately portrayed is the context for this declaration, and the utter profundity of its implications.

To diverge a tad, the science and study of knowledge and its acquisition is known as "Epistemology." Epistemology concerns itself with the questions of "what do we know?" "how do we learn?" and "how can we be certain that what we know is true?" Cursory studies of the subject will reveal that it is actually very hard to come up with strong proofs of knowledge, and that it is logically consistent for everything we think we know to just be a tower of coincidences with no ultimate foundation. We, as a civilization, have "known" this for almost 2500 years at this point, as it was a topic of contemplation for the Pyrrhonists of Greek Antiquity. (If one is interested in this subject, I recommend looking into "the problem of induction" and "the Münchhausen trilemma").

To get back to the point, Knowledge is HARD, and Skepticism seems to eviscerate any attempt at surety. Any given "fact" could be a lie or a mistake or a coincidence. To the existentially inclined, this can be a point of paralysis. But Descartes was able to identify a lighthouse in the swarming abyss of truth: that the EXPERIENCE of THINKING necessarily proves there is SOMEBODY to EXPERIENCE IT. Perhaps all you know is a lie. You could be a brain in a vat undergoing an experiment. Everything you see and feel could be the strange delusions of a comatose space whale. Perhaps 2+2 is 5, but a deficiency in the human brain prevents anyone from ever realizing. Nothing is certain, because the very tools you have to interpret the world, your senses and your reasoning, cannot be proven to work.

But what you can know, beyond this pale void of ignorance, is that YOU exist. Even if you are mad, or diseased, or deceived, or if every experience you feel is tainted and broken, there is a YOU to experience. And from this certainty we can begin to think and dream and live once again.

So, like Descartes, stumbling, grasping, for any source of truth, when all knowledge is lacking at the start of the game, I will cling to the self evident truth:

DrippingGoofball has a funny name! Let's get them out of here!

VOTE: DrippingGoofball
I don't know like half of what you...just said, but...but it sounds pretty tight, man. I like your styyyyle.
In post 22, bugspray wrote:lotus do you think scum are more likely to have more awkward itneractionsw ith eithother compared to lother slots in the fiest fiew pages ebfore they hight he corrext vube?
Man even when I'm absolutely wasted I can at least...form a cohesive sentence. What...what happened to you?
“That’s just like, your opinion, man.”
Da Dude
Da Dude
Townie
Da Dude
Townie
Townie

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:35 am

Post by Da Dude »

In post 54, clidd wrote:Image

It's always a
hemorrhagic pleasure
to replace in a such illustrious game.

I hope to keep the experience pleasant.
could you explain what that means in like...basic English?
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:37 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 358, Da Dude wrote:Man even when I'm absolutely wasted I can at least...form a cohesive sentence. What...what happened to you?
sometimes me fingers end up on slightly the woerng keys and then i will just keep on typing

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Da Dude
Da Dude
Townie
Da Dude
Townie
Townie

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:38 am

Post by Da Dude »

In post 69, Gretchen wrote:i voted gera bc his entrance was actually weird. like, why is he talking about it being the 20th lmao, if i had to rank that rvs post on a stilted/natural scale of 1 to 300, with 1 being as stilted as stilts, and 300 being as natural as aloe vera, i'd say his post was a solid 40.
off
. and no rvs vote lends to that num btw. anyway that's my only sus so far
I'm not really a learned guy but I would think...would think a scale would have the higher number as the most, uh, the most extreme value of what the, uh, scale is measuring, no?
Da Dude
Da Dude
Townie
Da Dude
Townie
Townie

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:39 am

Post by Da Dude »

@bugspray person: could you tell me, like, what you meant to say?
Da Dude
Da Dude
Townie
Da Dude
Townie
Townie

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:41 am

Post by Da Dude »

In post 84, clidd wrote:VOTE: RLotus
do you, like, think there's a solid reason outing april was a scum move? I don't exactly see what that does for anyone, I just think it's a thing that happened, man.
Da Dude
Da Dude
Townie
Da Dude
Townie
Townie

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:44 am

Post by Da Dude »

how long until this game becomes like, a discussion of stuff that matters, man? On page, uh, 5 and it's...it's...it's pretty much all discussion of who is or isn't an alt.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:47 am

Post by bugspray »

lotus do you think scum are more likely to have more awkward itneractionsw ith eithother compared to lother slots in the fiest fiew pages ebfore they hight he corrext vube?
lotus do you think scum are more like to have more awkward interactions with each other compared to other slots in the first few pages before they high they hit the correct vibe?

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:47 am

Post by bugspray »

and i mean in general that seems to happen

Da Dude
Da Dude
Townie
Da Dude
Townie
Townie

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:51 am

Post by Da Dude »

In post 130, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 9, Gretchen wrote:as for me? i got town again haha. don't think i should say my role here bc sometimes i drop my diary and menacing maf could read it, but i like it. i mean it's not maf so by default it's golden in my eyes. no gamma or italianooooo to bully this game, but i, wait no, not bullying, that makes me sound mean. no gamma or italianoooooooooo to catch this game. it's fine. maybe i get to take down GERAINTM as maf. we'll see.

this paragraph made me notice it, and with every single post they have made thereafter, i can feel something off with them here
what seemed off about that, man?
Da Dude
Da Dude
Townie
Da Dude
Townie
Townie

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:52 am

Post by Da Dude »

In post 365, bugspray wrote:lotus do you think scum are more likely to have more awkward itneractionsw ith eithother compared to lother slots in the fiest fiew pages ebfore they hight he corrext vube?
lotus do you think scum are more like to have more awkward interactions with each other compared to other slots in the first few pages before they high they hit the correct vibe?
Thanks pal. Not the best reader so things being made plain really helps me out.
Da Dude
Da Dude
Townie
Da Dude
Townie
Townie

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:54 am

Post by Da Dude »

In post 141, Entrapta wrote:Oh I think I misread something last page, that's not as surprising as it should be

I actually think idris is really scummy but that's okay I would never day 1 her, she's too lovely

We will see who is right later I guess
not sure about idris, yidrass, whatever-her-name-is, how she feels to me, man. Need to see a bit...a bit more.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:55 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 350, Amélie wrote:I actually quite like this post. It feels shitposty but at the same time there's some interesting content in it.

I'm glad you get me...

and I feel similar vibes coming from clidd there as well
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:56 am

Post by April Ludgate »

i'm day 4 ic, amelie
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
Da Dude
Da Dude
Townie
Da Dude
Townie
Townie

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by Da Dude »

In post 217, April Ludgate wrote:
HANDY DANDY NOTEBOOK
In post 208, Entrapta wrote:Why are you giving Hypo top TR status off 2 posts?
This post messed with my head man. I ain't even...ain't even playing.
Da Dude
Da Dude
Townie
Da Dude
Townie
Townie

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by Da Dude »

Hypo top just looks a bit too much like other stuff that's, uh, a bit more...more technical, you know?
Da Dude
Da Dude
Townie
Da Dude
Townie
Townie

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by Da Dude »

In post 222, Entrapta wrote:Yep!

Really though I don't think you're letting the gamestate develop naturally and like doing 5 lists on people who haven't posted shit probably isn't helping and/or making the thread more readable
Honestly, I think this entrapta fellow might have, er, some point, april feels like they're kinda active but not really doing much to figure...figure stuff out yet.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”