Micro 997: Superb Idea Mafia - GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #34 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

daycop here - i will be ,watching the thread closely and choose my target soon enough.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: gamma good start here - scummy tone on entrance post.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 40, Momrangal wrote:
In post 25, bugspray wrote:the fuck is an unjester
Maybe bugsy here is a little upset that he drew scum again while I get to win if three people call me a jester in this game
terrible take - bugs is more upset to roll town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

not to towntell or anything, but this game started?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

wait lol i already posted in this thread haha wild
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #59 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

that explains why the thread is in my subscriptions already :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 22, Momrangal wrote:Oh, obligatory question.

Does town want to eliminate scum or 3p?
I vote for BOTH.
policy all 3p claims
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh mom claimed 3p

seeya
VOTE: momrangal

an easy d1 see you all later.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 64, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:VOTE: koba

Really going for policy in this kind of game? tsk tsk. What if mom is a jester?
I ALWAYS policy 3p claims - they nearly always flip scum.

Limming non-town is always cool and good.
and afaik limming jester on this site doesnt end the game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

they're never gonna play to town wincon regardless - they're just a spicy traitor waiting to stab us in the back. but in all likliehood these plays come from scum and 3p is usually much more subtle and doesn't just claim. >rand of just being a straight scum claim.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 69, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 66, DkKoba wrote:

I ALWAYS policy 3p claims - they nearly always flip scum.

Limming non-town is always cool and good.
and afaik limming jester on this site doesnt end the game.
I agree the early claim is sketch but I don’t think a 100% policy is a good call in all games
I have found in my mafia career that always limming the 3p claim leads to a better chance of winning - in my chat mafia career when I played a setup that had a role that was 3p but not implicitly unable to win with town, I always policed it because it would prevent them from jointing with scum. I currently have the highest winrate on that setup. guaranteed elimination outside of town + getting night actions in is a pretty good deal if i do say so.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 70, Gamma Emerald wrote:Though I think that perspective is a bit jank after BTXV
lol don't remind me.

yup lets all massclaim for the 3p and have it just not matter :lol:

and then ignore when someone claims they are informed of 3p in hood like 2 days late

policy elims for specific actions.. just work??
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

except i was and pushed for it really hard and gave up with no one would follow me

but nice misrep.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

if you're talking about gamma's "meta" its a blatant misrep of what was going on, considering that gamma was largely absent and coasted his way to victory instead of interacting in thread.

deadass was distracted by like 3 different shitpushes and didnt think to look more closely at him.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o7a ... f4-HY/edit
for reference this is the guide i wrote years ago on the setup i referenced- i made the strat for the Angel role to be to NOT claim as angel - i didnt include even to hammer angel claims. and the only reason i said to look to eliminate outside on a cc, was because the special setup rules with how the scum faction works(they kill by souping and become invincible)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 82, bugspray wrote:VOTE: dkkoba
scum again?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 87, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 75, DkKoba wrote:except i was and pushed for it really hard and gave up with no one would follow me

but nice misrep.
Okay but your mindset you expressed here didn’t come across there at all iirc?
games are 3 dimensional.

ppl unvoted sequence and i knew that ppl were not gonna go there anymore.

stop misrepping before i pull up the receipts.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

like seriously u need to watch yourself when u try to push me like this like u shitpush me every game when ur town. except in council where funnily enough i got tr when i was scum - clearly whatever u are reading u need to flip it opposite.

and thats not a bad thing - i do this for FL and another offsite player named SPF - if im townreading them with my reading style i scumread them, and vice versa.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 90, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 79, OutWorldER wrote:That said

VOTE: WhemeStar

don't like their progression on the previous page, want to poke around a little bit and it's still early in the day.
I don’t really get reactions from a vote placed on me unless it’s like 5 votes
and yet you just reacted to this vote.... Curious!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 91, DkKoba wrote:
In post 90, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 79, OutWorldER wrote:That said

VOTE: WhemeStar

don't like their progression on the previous page, want to poke around a little bit and it's still early in the day.
I don’t really get reactions from a vote placed on me unless it’s like 5 votes
and yet you just reacted to this vote.... Curious!
this is joke btw in case it isn't clear
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

outworld is so blatantly town never elim that slot thanks
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 95, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 89, DkKoba wrote:like seriously u need to watch yourself when u try to push me like this like u shitpush me every game when ur town. except in council where funnily enough i got tr when i was scum - clearly whatever u are reading u need to flip it opposite.

and thats not a bad thing - i do this for FL and another offsite player named SPF - if im townreading them with my reading style i scumread them, and vice versa.
If I'm interpreting this interaction correctly, you don't think Gamma's push on you is scum-motivated?

Asking because Gamma's push on you is based on a game I've never read and therefore can't extract alignment from. You and him are both in my null spot at the moment.
no i think gamma is too afraid to push on me this confidently when they are scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

thank u pirate mollie for this - yeah so what if mom is a jester? please tell me the negative impact of eliminating a jester.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

honestly jester is a badly designed role as is on this site - on epicmafia it ends the game early if it wins. thus gives incentive to town to not just eliminate scummy 3p claims. but as is, i feel 0 remorse hard tunneling a 3p in a grand idea type setup.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 106, Titus wrote:
In post 81, DkKoba wrote:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o7a ... f4-HY/edit
for reference this is the guide i wrote years ago on the setup i referenced- i made the strat for the Angel role to be to NOT claim as angel - i didnt include even to hammer angel claims. and the only reason i said to look to eliminate outside on a cc, was because the special setup rules with how the scum faction works(they kill by souping and become invincible)
Not reading that.
no need- its for the people accusing me of being fake about 3p policies when I have been doing them for years in chat mafia open setups.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 117, Momrangal wrote:
In post 94, DkKoba wrote:outworld is so blatantly town never elim that slot thanks
I don't agree with you

Alsoooo

Set up is confirmed 6:2:1.

As you said, games are 3 dementional. I understand you think that it's more typical for scum to claim 4p or whatever but why do you think scum would open themselves up to a CC this early on and instead hope that they can kill the 3p at night and at the same time, hope the 3p can maybe work for them?
so ur actual 3p? yeah seeya anyways.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

leashing nah fuck that
VOTE: whemestar

leash em to the grave
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (isolation #27) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

vivors are spicy traitors that have to live to win
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #28) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 139, WhemeStar wrote:When things don’t make sense and people are making things up/trying to hard they are scum
thats a very basic way of viewing the game - there's clearly a thought process that went through mom's posts. why are you just discrediting her when she does have reasoning? what did she make up?

90% of the early game is bullshitting reads until you get reactions that can be converted into real reads.

so this analysis is frankly a bit bunk and omgus'y.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (isolation #29) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 149, Momrangal wrote:I just realized my phone auto correct RB to BG
thank u pgo for claiming - now lets stop talking about claims.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #30) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 155, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 152, DkKoba wrote:
In post 149, Momrangal wrote:I just realized my phone auto correct RB to BG
thank u pgo for claiming - now lets stop talking about claims.
If you believe it's a town PGO why would you out it like this?

Was PGO even in the thread?
read the 2nd part of my post - thanks
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (isolation #31) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

we dont use the word lynch anymore
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: gamma
scum gamma vibes from their ~energy~
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I'd rather not rush the day since we could be in mylo d2
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I feel like people are artificially trying to advance the day
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

as in, artificially push it towards EoD that is.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

whats scummy abt wheme's ISO?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #37) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wheme town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (isolation #38) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 218, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 210, DkKoba wrote:wheme town
Why?
do u disagree
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (isolation #39) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 224, Momrangal wrote:
In post 210, DkKoba wrote:wheme town
Just shoot down all my anti-town reads why don't you
they still town idc
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #40) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

a good portion of the table is not being active - that is a contributor, as I am an ITI kind of person, and the interactions I've seen I wanted to watch without interfering much.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #41) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 232, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:That DkKoba is only 3rd in post rankings is... well frankly I lack to words to describe the level of my amusement and amazement.
i have yet to be ~stirred~ to action.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (isolation #42) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 234, WhemeStar wrote:Kkoba do you want to sheep me
I wanna put gamma under a fire rn - I've learned to read gamma by this point and they have a pretty distinct scum/town game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #43) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if gamma just starts to be flakey / unresponsive with a wagon on him he's prob scum - he did pull like excuses last game but it ended up being that it was consistent through the whole game even when the excuse wasn't in play.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (isolation #44) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 238, OutWorldER wrote:koba I feel like your playing weirder than usual this game

idk that post above feels like something you'd be cagier about normally
i haven't played a 9 player dynamic in recent times and most of the table is pretty inactive like i mentioned earlier.

my top scumread rn is not in thread to respond

i mentioned it to turn the heat up a bit more on pressure since votes arent the only pressure tool - i did consider not outting it but i considered like gamma isn't going to do an evolution right away and it will still be apparent.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (isolation #45) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

You are right that in a lot of cases I would hide this sorta stuff - but I wanted to just put it out there so gamma has to come back and respond and that response is going to be ever moreso AI than the meta itself.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #46) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Hope that makes sense, i know it might not rly to others its just the way my thought process worked when posting that.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (isolation #47) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 242, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 238, OutWorldER wrote:koba I feel like your playing weirder than usual this game

idk that post above feels like something you'd be cagier about normally
I’m curious on why they aren’t caging it.
if you read the posts directly above yours you can find out
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #48) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok bugspray is clear of groupscum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (isolation #49) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 248, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 247, DkKoba wrote:ok bugspray is clear of groupscum
And therefore sadly you are not. The Legends that have reached my table are of a posting machine, regardless of being stirred into action or otherwise. Why, The Legends speak of the Bored DkKoba being quite an aggressive poster and taking on many points at once!

As for our yappy Outworlder friend, perhaps prod and poke the people who are here and active, to refine your reads and such? You are not appreciative of the narrative formed by Momrangel and myself, why? What of the case presented does not appear good to you? What would your options be should a Vigilante place you in a do or fade situation?
a vig? prob just goad them into shooting me bc i dont do well with those kinds of threats.

your assumption of my playstyle being alignment indicative is a bit of a reach. im waiting on a reaction from my primary suspect - and momrangel's line doesn't quite interest me because it feels fudged although i think they lean town for their play thus far.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (isolation #50) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

in case you havent noticed gamma has literally poofed where I am trying to poke them - and are the primary slot I want to pressure right now. funnily enough you're my 2ndary one but i've been giving you breathing room for now but now im lightly annoyed by you so ill reveal that now.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #51) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

gamma was online last night ~ and yet opted to avoid this thread - this is for gamma a light scum tell so NAGL already.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #52) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh didnt notice the dates but was posting the night before but not here, i.e. they were online after I had casted my vote on him and seems they have dodged it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (isolation #53) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 255, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Because quite frankly we don't know an individuals circumstances. To factor in play elsewhere on site would require actively stalking that players games to gauge their activity in those games and then utilise potential discussion of those games.

I, myself, have my site presence hidden beyond the posts I make. I do recall seeing a game where a player was called out for inactivity and thread dodging as they were dealing with a conversation in another game at the time.

We do not know external circumstance. The content is what a slot should be judged on. Unless DkKoba is able to provide proof without falling foul of the site rules of play, then for me it will not be considered.

For example, I was curious about Bugsprays' post and did a little investigation. The conclusions of which I will not reveal, as it is not alignment indicative nor should it be.
you can see proof in "view users post" on gamma's profile.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #54) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 261, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:
In post 260, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Perhaps you missed the part where I investigated how many other games our dear Bugspray is in?

I would much rather keep my efforts to the game where they belong. By all means, you may do as you wish and use this "tell"; however, I will not.
thats cool. slot's still town.
whoops this me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (isolation #55) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 264, Gamma Emerald wrote:is there a particular reason I'm being wagoned?
day copped you guilty.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (isolation #56) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 263, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 248, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 247, DkKoba wrote:ok bugspray is clear of groupscum
And therefore sadly you are not. The Legends that have reached my table are of a posting machine, regardless of being stirred into action or otherwise. Why, The Legends speak of the Bored DkKoba being quite an aggressive poster and taking on many points at once!

As for our yappy Outworlder friend, perhaps prod and poke the people who are here and active, to refine your reads and such? You are not appreciative of the narrative formed by Momrangel and myself, why? What of the case presented does not appear good to you? What would your options be should a Vigilante place you in a do or fade situation?
I think my biggest problem at the moment is that the claim (as far as I understand it, my head can be in multiple places sometimes) is that Momrangal gambited a 3p claim to draw out the real 3p, which is Wheme. This makes her town but...why? I don't see why a very adventurous scum couldn't venture to out the 3p for town points and to get rid of a threat during the night, especially since a lot of 3p's in the Superb Idea thread are basically just "Townie but they leave the game after doing something".

This is especially a problem since Wheme being the 3p is a contested idea.
i policy claimed 3p, but whether or not wheme is a 3p is up in the air and not confirmed. they are, from my read, not groupscum which makes it more likely they arent scum/3p in general, alongside bugspray slot.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #57) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 264, Gamma Emerald wrote:is there a particular reason I'm being wagoned?
hope you have more to say than this btw

why did you avoid this game after I voted you?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #58) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 268, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Forgive me if I'm wrong, DkKoba, but you stated a 3p policy removal. Surely if this is the case your vote would firmly be placed upon Momrangel or Whemestar?
I swear no one reads my posts... I said that this only applies to when they are Claimed.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (isolation #59) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 269, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm just really disinterested in mafia rn
also whose daycop guilty is it
rolling scum too many times in a row does exhaust the mafia effort huh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #60) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 280, WhemeStar wrote:Could you
vore
gamma before you leave?
excuse me what the fuck
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (isolation #61) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

OK GTH SOLVE RQ:

scum: mad hatters, gamma

3p: outworld
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #62) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

PoE from others being town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #63) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

pretty consistent discred train coming from them, not much conclusion making
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (isolation #64) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 288, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 282, DkKoba wrote:
In post 280, WhemeStar wrote:Could you
vore
gamma before you leave?
excuse me what the fuck
that was supposed to be vote i was mobile posting
I know was being facetious. Haha.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (isolation #65) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 289, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:I am greatly amused DkKoba. For me there is little to conclude as of now. As you're aware with have little confirmable information to work with, and so I simply working with the information I have.

Meanwhile, you remain firmly upon your seat staring into another player as though there is nobody else here to interact with.
As am I, but i am trying to spark something by outting what conclusions i do feel comfortable with atm. I think theres a bit to conclude actually - for example; one could easily eliminate a few scum pairings based on interactions.
But why did you discredit me further here? I'm pushing interactions by stating a PoE ive narrowed down early so far - i think theres some merit to my read so far - if it's wrong you should be showing me I'm wrong rather than telling me im doing nothing.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (isolation #66) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

whos mafia gamma - im not seeing it outside of you rn.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (isolation #67) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

big if true

go on. Who's my partner?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (isolation #68) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 296, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 251, DkKoba wrote:gamma was online last night ~ and yet opted to avoid this thread - this is for gamma a light scum tell so NAGL already.
OH FUCK OFF
I ALMOST LET YOU HAVE IT ON THIS LAST TIME YOU TRIED TO DO THIS BUT YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE A DEATH WISH
MY CHOICE OF WHICH GAMES I PLAY AT WHICH TIMES HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ALIGNMENT AND EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE PERCEIVED EFFORT NEEDED TO HANDLE THE GAME
IF YOU FUCKING TRY THIS SHIT AGAIN I WILL END YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Which game was this?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (isolation #69) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

join me on the superior wagon pooky
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #70) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

he is clearly mafia bc no one who is town reacts like that so soon to an obvious joke cop claim lol

the fact they even entertained it and said that it was impossible bc its not in the thread and not bc i could never have a guilty on him if he's town is like.. such a scumslip LMFAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #71) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 297, DkKoba wrote:
In post 296, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 251, DkKoba wrote:gamma was online last night ~ and yet opted to avoid this thread - this is for gamma a light scum tell so NAGL already.
OH FUCK OFF
I ALMOST LET YOU HAVE IT ON THIS LAST TIME YOU TRIED TO DO THIS BUT YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE A DEATH WISH
MY CHOICE OF WHICH GAMES I PLAY AT WHICH TIMES HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ALIGNMENT AND EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE PERCEIVED EFFORT NEEDED TO HANDLE THE GAME
IF YOU FUCKING TRY THIS SHIT AGAIN I WILL END YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Which game was this?
just so gamma doesnt miss the question btw ~~
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (isolation #72) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 314, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 291, DkKoba wrote:
In post 289, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:I am greatly amused DkKoba. For me there is little to conclude as of now. As you're aware with have little confirmable information to work with, and so I simply working with the information I have.

Meanwhile, you remain firmly upon your seat staring into another player as though there is nobody else here to interact with.
As am I, but i am trying to spark something by outting what conclusions i do feel comfortable with atm. I think theres a bit to conclude actually - for example; one could easily eliminate a few scum pairings based on interactions.
But why did you discredit me further here? I'm pushing interactions by stating a PoE ive narrowed down early so far - i think theres some merit to my read so far - if it's wrong you should be showing me I'm wrong rather than telling me im doing nothing.
If I am correct, your current evidence is based entirely upon stalking the players out of game activity, following them across the site and see where they post and when.

As I said, I became curious as to bugsprays comment about being in too many games.

I consider these the be outside of the game and while they may be acceptable tells upon this forum, that does not obligate me into using them or considering them.

The conclusion there, if I may be so frank, is that you are pulling evidence from between your cheeks and placing it for consideration upon a silver platter.

Given Gamma Emeralds reaction in post - I fully agree. My own disabilities mean I am limited to the amount of effort I can produce in a game, and will remaining exclusively within the realms of mini and micro games in recognition of that, despite that on occasion I would be fully able to muster the energies and efforts require to fully participate within the larger games here.

Your consequential assault upon Gamma Emerald has the rancid stench of a Victorian Pickpocket upon it. By now you are aware I am no stranger to these games and formats, and Gamma Emerald could have simply been checking for sanities.
VOTE: DkKoba

ok lol im not getting limmed today and you're quite blatantly scum with gamma here, like normally it isn't this easy but yikes your discrediting is like quite obvious as well as your attempts to hard save gamma from an elim.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (isolation #73) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

i already stated a separate reason for why gamma is likely scum that is within the confines of the game, i was pushing for a reaction from him and i concluded the reaction was scummy
-> he tried to disprove my role first rather than say a guilty was impossible. and then after that had disproportionate AtE in response.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #74) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

your case on me amounts to "you are wrong about gamma" rather than anything scummy i may have done. you are not analyzing whether or not gamma is town at all, you are saying they are null and yet I'm scum for pushing, what is in your eyes, a null slot? get real lmfao.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #75) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

and fyi I dont stalk players, i just like to read a lot of content on this website and follow along loosely. ive been in a few gy/spec chats before of games i have not even played in that particularly interest me. regardless - it should lean town for you that I am looking for info on a player I suspect. That I am applying knowledge from a previous game to this one. That I am pushing a player for a reaction to evaluate the slot further and make conclusions off of it. But instead you chose to just discredit my whole argument by saying I'm a stalker and that I'm pulling stuff out of my ass. Which is blatantly false as evidenced by the fact I have explained certain things. Early game is a bit of fudging, but the fudging has some merit to it.

Now, pray tell, what is scummy about my push there? Why does it make me scum? I am very curious what puts you in that position that you think I'm scum here somehow?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #76) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

And re: sanities comment. absoutely not. a real town reaction is saying "no i cannot be guilty I am town".
And in case you haven't noticed, in response to the flailing AtE from Gamma, I asked them, which game are they referencing? Because I believe they are referencing a game where, they in fact, rolled scum. Which embarrassingly proves my point further.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #77) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (isolation #78) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 321, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Given that I have already shown I am quite aware of how these games work, my familiarity of the mechanics and such; do you really believe if I was indeed scum with Gamma Emerald I would take such a hardline defensive position knowing full well that if we are both mafia aligned I am placing myself firmly upon the chopping block?

Gamma Emeralds' response will be considered, assuming it comes. For now you seem so incredibly focused upon Gamma Emerald I don't see you making any viable links or connections.

The basis of my case upon you, should you perhaps read it, is that I find your case on Gamma Emerald to be over exaggerated and reinforced using out of game information that would require us to verify it on our own as you discussing it would be a breach of the site rules.

That you are unmoving on this, I find alignment indicative of Mafia attempting to take out threatening LHF. That you have taken the stance you have with Gamma Emerald and not with Bugspray whom at the time from my own curiosities was quite active elsewhere on the site appears opportunistic.

I find Gamma Emeralds emotional response entirely reasonable. I, to, would have checked the appropriate thread to confirm if such a role exists and its sanity due to the only other option being to enter a challenge against a guilty result while only having blanks to fire.

That this game has in itself degenerated into using outside tells to verify a case and I find it abhorrent.

That you have then gone on inform me how to read you is further solidifying my suspicions on your slot.

There is no reason for Town to lie, and yet, you have.

Now if you will kindly your red velvet covered form and remove it from my face, I would be most grateful.
thats cool. he's still scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (isolation #79) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 324, OutWorldER wrote:Gamma's response seems kinda fake unless my man's is like 14 in which case it's probably real.

I don't really like this shitfight either way because it involves Meta and tells that I have no experience with. Although I'll admit I'm being hypocritical with that because my own read on Gamma is based on my past experience with his scum play.

It does kinda say something about his contribution to the game so far that most reads on him are coming from meta, however.
my read was pushed in meta but the reaction was scummy -> its shifted away.

I swear do none of yall read what I actually say ? LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (isolation #80) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 322, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:I will say it again.

I find Gamma Emeralds emotional response to be entirely justified.
its overblown and disproportionate.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (isolation #81) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 329, DkKoba wrote:
In post 324, OutWorldER wrote:Gamma's response seems kinda fake unless my man's is like 14 in which case it's probably real.

I don't really like this shitfight either way because it involves Meta and tells that I have no experience with. Although I'll admit I'm being hypocritical with that because my own read on Gamma is based on my past experience with his scum play.

It does kinda say something about his contribution to the game so far that most reads on him are coming from meta, however.
my read was pushed in meta but the reaction was scummy -> its shifted away.

I swear do none of yall read what I actually say ? LOL
like this is noted by when I said gamma being flaky in a game is a LIGHT scumtell. and I was just pushing on it so I can get their reaction to a hard push. And the reaction I didn't like. Its not that its a negative reaction - It's that its an overblown negative reaction.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (isolation #82) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

Hey pooky i see u come and play, why is your vote still on me?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #83) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

why tho
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (isolation #84) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

just tr me and put gamma under fire
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (isolation #85) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

u a baddie?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (isolation #86) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gamma either play the game or get limmed im not takinf excuses this game cuz i believed ur excuse last game and was upset to see u were actually scum there
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #87) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im drinking tonight, get ready gamers.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (isolation #88) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hey outworld, u wanna talk? <3 or u busy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (isolation #89) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 343, Titus wrote:Gamma just subbed out in at least one other game. So I am thinking we need a sub here too.
he talked here after the fact so idk but hey
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (isolation #90) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also GE is at E-1 so anyone who tries to pretend like they accidentally lolhammered, heres a post to make sure you cant pretend.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #91) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yes but i dont want a 3p to pretend they lolhammered just to survive.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (isolation #92) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lol bye gamma
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (isolation #93) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 349, WhemeStar wrote:VOTE: Gamma
thats hammer
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (isolation #94) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 353, OutWorldER wrote:it isn't hammer by the way

Wheme was already on the wagon before that vote, it's still at 4: mollie, Koba, Wheme, Pooky
why are u white knighting the rxn test
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (isolation #95) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

pooky is bugspray now and no longer voting me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (isolation #96) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 365, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:ive seen koba as scum fake claim cop twice

but GE reaction so soft and weak
One was an open setup tbf
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (isolation #97) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sup everyone im home from work
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #98) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: hatter

still think gamma slot is likely scum but this is more blatant imo. the way they are acting around gamma/me is very odd behavior and is scummy.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #99) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

by odd i mean it doesn't come from town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (isolation #100) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its ok u are still getting eliminated today.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #101) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and then u will flip red.

and then i will get nightkilled

so im skipping this conversation where u try to continually gaslight me like u are currently doing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (isolation #102) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

quote my lies btw -> and if you do actually quote them I suggest you find a good reason for them to be scum motivated. because i know the things ive lied about and none of them are scummy as you are trying to claim.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (isolation #103) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 379, Momrangal wrote:I pose another question.

Why is Koba scum for the gambit but I don't get the same treatment? If town doesn't have reason to lie, then I'm either being truthful about being jester or I am scum.

Having claimed Jester is setting myself up to lose so...?

Also, apologies for the misgendering
u spoiled my gotcha moment :( how dare u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (isolation #104) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 384, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 378, DkKoba wrote:quote my lies btw -> and if you do actually quote them I suggest you find a good reason for them to be scum motivated. because i know the things ive lied about and none of them are scummy as you are trying to claim.
I would also deem this to be a strawman defence, for the record. As well as attempting to establish a burden of proof upon me when there is an existing pattern of you requesting this information just to simply ignore it.

Also given you have given no proof of your own claims, I have no intention to provide what has already been confirmed by another player.

Because I consider your behaviour anti-town, I do not have to consider it scum-motivated.

What I do consider to be scum motivated, is the sum of your actions.

The initial claim, is not scum motivated. The claimed result is questionable and potentially anti-town due to the potential to misleading nature of it.

The tunnel attempt thereafter and additional "evidence" presented I believe to be scum motivated, it is using out of game arguments and justifications to eliminate a slot.

The subsequent reaction to the emotional reaction, then jump upon myself for "defending scum" reads to me as boredom and knowing your elimination is not going to proceed - and you appear to be pushing me based on a proven conclusion over assumed conclusion.

So, perhaps come back to me once you have re-established yourself, removed your blinkers and have a viable reason that is not based on exaggeration, fallacy and associatives that do not exist.

I look forward to seeing your response and your other options. If I am quite honest, I don't believe you have any.

tldr

still waiting on you to quote my lies.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (isolation #105) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

so anyways, hatter is caught scum flailing trying to explain why they backed themselves into a bad read on me that was fabricated and fudged and are doubling down on the fact its fudged.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #106) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

I told you I'm not interested in being gaslighted.

Prove your shit or gtfo.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (isolation #107) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

Please stop gaslighting me thanks.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #108) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

You are trying to say I am doing something I am not repeatedly and when I asked you for proof you're just trying to say that you dont need to prove anything and trying to twist stuff around to change what my actions actually are. I feel gaslighted and just because you don't like being accused of it doesn't mean its untrue.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (isolation #109) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 394, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 392, DkKoba wrote:You are trying to say I am doing something I am not repeatedly and when I asked you for proof you're just trying to say that you dont need to prove anything and trying to twist stuff around to change what my actions actually are. I feel gaslighted and just because you don't like being accused of it doesn't mean its untrue.
That is not what gaslighting means.

I have you as town but ffs

the rhetoric

I can't get behind that and won't support it.

I am pretty behind and I lost my vein of thought with the game so I feel like I am starting from scratch. I am giving myself 24 hours to catch up and reorient myself. If someone could give me a quick tl;dr that would be great.
ah the gaslight understander has logged on.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (isolation #110) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 397, WhemeStar wrote:Let’s just hammer and get this day over with
sure if u wanna counterwagon hatter now. im not interested in gamma slot now that i think theres a chance they're getting white knighted.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (isolation #111) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

and i hate when ppl twist my words/actions and then say they refuse to back up their bad faith accusations with any sort of proof rather than admit they don't have proof.

if you have proof you can easily provide it.

if you feel strongly enough that i'm actually scum you will have the case there.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (isolation #112) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 402, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:I also fully declare that I will no longer interact with DkKoba as their toxicity and wilful ignorance is aggravating; and the accusations of abuse are nothing less than abhorrent.
It's wild that you think "provide proof or stop accusing me of stuff thats false" is toxic to you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (isolation #113) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

titus what are your reads thus far.

you are stagnant right now.
i understand irl has affected you - but with gamma!town i'm looking at slots like yours who are sidelined and pushing for a LHF elims now as PoE slots.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (isolation #114) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

You're overreacting to a very normal line of questioning in order to make a bad excuse to not answer.

Stop calling me vile for doing normal mafia things thanks, its actually kinda shitty of you to do so just to advance your win con.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (isolation #115) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ill do you 2 one better.
ill post mine:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (isolation #116) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

WhemeStar
Pooky
pirate mollie
Momrangel
Titus
Outworld(not scum, 3p, if 3p flips this shoots up to the top)
Gamma
Hatter
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (isolation #117) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if we get scum/3p today -> massclaim d3
if no scum/3p today ->massclaim d2
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (isolation #118) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

really simple rule of thumb
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (isolation #119) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

claiming is supposed to happen X cycles before guaranteed lylo with MLs.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (isolation #120) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

3p is scum too
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (isolation #121) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 435, Titus wrote:
In post 407, DkKoba wrote:titus what are your reads thus far.

you are stagnant right now.
i understand irl has affected you - but with gamma!town i'm looking at slots like yours who are sidelined and pushing for a LHF elims now as PoE slots.

I am a bit stagnant. The game is. I am pretty sure Wheme is scum. There's two more scum but it's hard to find in the toxic mess. I don't usually vote in there but I may have to sort that out. Gamma seems to easy. Mom and mollie both feel town.

I probably am giving out too many townreads. I need to reassess.

ur almost there -> hatter scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (isolation #122) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 441, pirate mollie wrote:has pooky posted?

VOTE: pooky
bugspray wasn't scum ergo pooky isn't scum.

a bored bugspray is a town bugspray.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #123) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 450, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 449, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 448, WhemeStar wrote:I think pirate is third party
An interesting conclusion, would you care to elaborate?
It’s just a gut feeling
i relate to the gut feeling tbh.

my 3p reads have been more or less loosened, im not as sure anymore. but maybe its just the lack of activity that has me paranoid.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (isolation #124) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

outworld what are u looking at game wise rn? u have been quiet for a bit.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (isolation #125) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well I did call him 3p, which lines up with not wanting to offend u to get pushed back on pooky owo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (isolation #126) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

how do you mechsolve with no claims
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (isolation #127) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lets save the moderator some time VOTE: gamma
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (isolation #128) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

Gg i was maf
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (isolation #129) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

HUH?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (isolation #130) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

pooky was literally about to probably shoot and win the game for yalls LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (isolation #131) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 613, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:nah i shoot titus cuz she is the only possible partner for you lol
ok actually pro tbh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (isolation #132) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

u weren't town.
Period. Survivor is a fancy traitor who will joint with maf given the chance
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (isolation #133) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

sorry that wasnt convenient to ur wincon this game but u should learn how to play politics when it comes to playing a 3p cuz town should never consider you pro town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (isolation #134) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

He is a threat. If gamma was alive in 5 way with 2 maf, town loses.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #650 (isolation #135) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well I think that u tend to be more stressed when it comes to playing a non town alignment. you are notably more relaxed as town - even if you come at me i can feel it out.

You weren't able to play politics because you flopped with your day start and refused to towntell - as 3p you have the advantage of being uninformed. I think if you just pocket me there you had a much better chance of winning. I'm weak to being pocketed, its easier for me to discern people's intentions when they straight up just attack me.

and don't be toxic about me playing my win con. I'd get if I was gamethrowing and you're calling me out but I was literally playing to town wincondition by eliminating all threats to the town. can you win with town technically? of course. but can you joint with mafia more effectively? also yes.
Am I wrong that you would have jointed with maf in 5 way?

I'd like to say I can read people certain people significantly above rand once I have enough meta on them. Don't take it personally, you know in Large Normal - Etymologies I read you correctly as town. There's some players I can barely read with meta like Titus, and those I can read effectively like you.

I get losing sucks, but we didn't roll the same alignment my dude, just like look at it like you rolled scum against me and I caught you on day 1.
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”