TM 2021 Large Normal 2: Wikipedia Integer Facts (Over)

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4625 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

so if i take a look at your reads before luca red'd your saying that titus was scum, winter falkes was town, jjh was being defended, ceph was scum?

because no
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4626 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 3956, mastina wrote:
In post 3499, Hopkirk wrote:post lld flip i still like everyone from the core of lld pushers tbh(/d) (Mastina/Xtoxm/DGB/Herc despite rep leaving)
so most likely gamestate is that scum were happy to let us park there and either doing not much or pushing alternatives too. probably some scum towards the end of LLD given the early push are town independently

dunn claiming town was useful

Ceph is probably better than i was viewing yesterday on an LLD townflip

Agar prob still scum
And this folks is an example of why Hopkirk is in my townbloc. :P

I similarly stand by a townbloc of townblocs of Hopkirk, IV (not listed in Hopkirk's town but good reasons to be there), Xtoxm, and Cephrir.

Luca's posting on D2 makes me want to re-add the slot there as well and it's good to know I'm not alone in continuing my townread there, soooooo:

Hopkirk
innocentvillager
Xtoxm
hercule/Luca Blight
Cephrir
^This is the townbloc: the names that are very very strongly town, to the point of never being eliminated. Cephrir's maybe a bit iffy there I realize, he's a good scum player, but I don't think his conviction on DGB comes from scum here.

jjh927
Dunnstral
^This is the townlock: the names that were very very strongly town on D1, but on D2 I'm not sure are townbloc material. I still maintain that they are poor eliminations.

Almost50
Winter Flakes (alt of Uncrowned)
^This is the upper-mess ("the mess" being a term I'm borrowing from Spawn in the OPL): players I was townreading on D1, but not enough to lock them as town, who're still possible as scum.

the worst/Bell
Ythan
^This is the lower-mess: players who I scumread on D1, but had reasonable doubts about where they showed they could be town, with them having reasons to not be scum.

OkaPoka
AGar
^These are the strong scumreads, scumreads I feel I have damn good foundation for.

Titus
^this is the person who I just went to make a case on.
In post 3969, mastina wrote:Okay I think I am going to bed at the bottom of 144, to do 145 onward tomorrow.
I will fight hard against eliminations on: {Hopkirk, innocentvillager, Xtoxm, hercule/Luca Blight, Cephrir, Dunnstral, probably-jjh}
I disapprove of eliminations on: {jjh}
I will explicitly wagon: {AGar, OkaPoka, Bell}

Wagonwise I am now unsure on: {Titus, Almost50, Winter Flakes, Ythan}

Winter Flakes is the towniest of the unsure on, Ythan I literally just deleted from the disapprove-of-eliminations pile as I had him there but am second-guessing myself there asking "What if Ythan is this game's Xtoxm?" with his toxicity being a mask for being scum the same way Xtoxm was last game, but I otherwise don't think he's scum.

This is explicitly not a readslist, but I actually think it is more helpful than one right now.
transition from this does not feel like you cared the slightest luca red'd and well id assume luca red'ing would shift your world view since you know, well

gestures to everything

townbloc is the same

scum poe is basically the same

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4627 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4608, OkaPoka wrote:did you really just edit these votecounts incorrectly to make yourself look better what the fuck
I made no incorrect edits to them pretty sure.
In post 4609, OkaPoka wrote:you left dgb one vote and removed your vote on dann?
I am pretty sure that I left things fully accurate.

I removed my own vote because I know my own alignment just as well as I know the alignment of dead players--did I say I was presenting this as objective analysis? I don't recall saying so. I was doing analysis for myself. (I literally said this yesterday when I was going to bed, that I needed to do the analysis.) Why would I include myself when doing analysis for myself? I already know my alignment so having my vote in there is just clutter, it just gets in the way, as an unnecessary string of text. Would you prefer I have left it in and just colored it green? (Speaking of which, whoops, forgot to color LLD's name as green. :oops: ) Same effect, just less efficient.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4628 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

yes i would have because trimming down the vote counts is extra work and misrepresents things for the rest of us, (and also are you arguing that seeing where conftowns are being voted and who they are voting is not helpful?) so you are actively going out of your way to do work that is bad

instead you just seek penance for your sins and come serve my holy order
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4629 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4623, OkaPoka wrote:i just read that post and it feels like you are arguing why you are scum
Kinda? I'm not scum but it would be intellectually dishonest to not acknowledge how I
could
be scum. I know I'm not, but I'm not going to lie and pretend it's objectively impossible for me to be scum. Subjectively, I know it is impossible for me to be scum because I know I am town, but OBJECTIVELY, it's fully possible, yes.

I, objectively, think it is not likely. It's objectively not probable, maybe even objectively not plausible, with it being possible but improbable. But objectively, it's not impossible, because of what I have done in the past as scum and what my latest scumgame showed. I legit personally don't think I could perform at this level as scum (I'd need to actually be scum to give you a better idea for that tho), but that's not objective, that's subjective.

It doesn't help give others perspective on my slot if I am dishonest about my past/capabilities/etc. and theoretical abilities. So it takes full disclosure, full honestly, being fully upfront about it to explain.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4630 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by innocentvillager »

ugh

im wondering if Luca flipping is supposed to make Titus look better and that was his intentional distance

i think i might be chucking Titus back in my nullpile
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4631 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:00 pm

Ythan and A50 are my only TRs and no one even comes close to 3rd place anymore :/
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4632 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:15 pm

Post by implosion »

3636 is both the square of six and a triangular number, making it a square triangular number.[1] It is the smallest square triangular number other than one, and it is also the only triangular number other than one whose square root is also a triangular number. It is also a circular number – a square number that ends with the same integer by itself (6×6=36).[citation needed]

Vote Count 3.1
jjh927
(2): innocentvillager, Almost50
mastina
(2): Bell, Winter Flakes
Bell
(1): mastina

Not Voting
(8): Titus, AGar, Hopkirk, Xtoxm, OkaPoka, jjh927, Cephrir, Ythan

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to eliminate. Deadline is set for 1:00 AM PST on March 9, in (expired on 2021-03-09 05:00:00).
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4633 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:53 pm

Post by Almost50 »

This a content-less post that serves no purpose other than marking where I should start breading next. By definition; a content-less post contains no content related to the game, although I guess it does relate to the game in the sense of it marking where in the game thread I should start searching for new content. :P

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4634 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:02 pm

Post by Ythan »

Can you please mark all contentless posts as such from here forward please and thank you.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4635 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:01 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4634, Ythan wrote:Can you please mark all contentless posts as such from here forward please and thank you.
First one

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4636 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:18 am

In post 4576, Cephrir wrote:btw if anyone still thinks i might be scum check out how much i appear in this iso (it's a lot) and what's being done (shading and discrediting me)
i feel like you have gotten very few votes this game so i don't know how much stock i put into this especially early on when scum can do like whatever i guess

if you were a serious wagon candidate id probably put more stock into it
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4637 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:24 am

In post 4618, mastina wrote:
In post 4550, innocentvillager wrote:@A50 did you think Dunnstral was the vig? i wonder if scum was expecting to have a shot at hitting vig or if they killed Dunn more for his reads
IV, there were literally only two people who would've shot DGB N1: Cephrir or Dunnstral. Literally NOBODY else in the game was EVER making a N1 DGB shot. Scum had a reasonably good 50/50 guess there. Now admittedly, I actually thought it was Cephrir due to Dunnstral's D2 opener, but it should be no surprise that when literally only two players were adamant DGB was scum and DGB was vigged, that one of them is the vig and that the scum were smart enough to figure it out.

I said that once Almost50 claimed, the town's power roles were, unfortunately, probably all exposed, and I did so for good reason. :P
this is a lot of confidence lmao

i had AGar, Bell, and Oka in that potential pool too
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4638 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:28 am

meh, i guess if you matched their stated reads in the thread with their vig shot and assumed nothing changed when LLD flipped overnight, you can kind of eliminate Bell and AGar (i kept my pool wide and clearly didn't do very careful vig hunting) okay i guess it's not unreasonable
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4639 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:52 am

Post by Titus »

Jjh iv ythan are the suspects I want to flip today right now. It's unlikely they are all scum together. Bell is a decent compromise.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4640 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:56 am

let's flip jjh then
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4641 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:57 am

Post by AGar »

In post 4606, OkaPoka wrote:lmao how have you not reevaluated your reads
Have you met mastina?
In post 4524, Hopkirk wrote:i was targeted by an announcing role that i think is more likely to be scum aligned (especially assuming town!A50 +provides weak Bayesian evidence for town!A50 on a couple of levels)
Ah yes, more scum posting from Hopkirk.

I'd make a Bernie meme right now but I need to work so

I am once again asking you to VOTE: Hopkirk

Just fucking yeet the scumbag.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4642 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:03 am

In post 4641, AGar wrote:Ah yes, more scum posting from Hopkirk.
you know someone's gonna ask why :P
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4643 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:51 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 4640, innocentvillager wrote:let's flip jjh then
Let's not do that
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4644 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:51 am

Post by Bell »

@Ythan, did you fake soft a PR or
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4645 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:53 am

Post by Bell »

In post 4642, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 4641, AGar wrote:Ah yes, more scum posting from Hopkirk.
you know someone's gonna ask why :P
y.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4646 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Bell »

Eh. I'll sheep.
VOTE: Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4647 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Hopkirk »

i'm surprised about the number of people acting like Dunn didn't hardclaim vig yesterday. you'll notice he moved from my null-scum pile to town-lean then gradually to lock-town after he

-1 minute after daystart made a long post where he said the vig should shoot DGB
-Hard pushed DGB D1
-Basically claimed vig

In post 4606, OkaPoka wrote:lmao how have you not reevaluated your reads
i don't like this. i'm reevaluating my reads and i'm leaning the same way
reevaluate =/= change
In post 4646, Bell wrote:Eh. I'll sheep.
VOTE: Hopkirk
what, do you think you're funny or something?
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #4648 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Bell »

I’m hilarious.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4649 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:02 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 4567, jjh927 wrote:
In post 4524, Hopkirk wrote:i was targeted by an announcing role that i think is more likely to be scum aligned (especially assuming town!A50 +provides weak Bayesian evidence for town!A50 on a couple of levels)
Do you think it's scum aligned because it's another announcing role or do you think it's scum aligned because of the role itself
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”