Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4351 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by Morty and Rick »

In post 4349, Morty and Rick wrote:Okay I am finally here now; sorry for the long, long, looooooooooooooooonggggg delay, but, uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

I, uh. Don't think it's within my capabilities to read 174 pages. :P
For a start, that means I'm gonna try to keep up with current posting, but any recommendations for me on reading and/or summaries?

Treat me as if I'm basically a replacement in this game since I may as well be one.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4352 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Hi mastina, I'm basically a replacement too. Wait no, I'm actually a replacement.
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4353 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by Sherlock and Watson »

I think I literally just said Italiano is town, and he's like, a new player, but as a new player, I think he should have seen how problematic his role is. I feel like he maybe realizes it's negative utility and claims it earlier? Like he self-votes, which I thought was an admission he didn't think his role was good, but if he thought his role was bad, maybe he claims it earlier.

I guess him self-voting there is also at the point in the game where, given the Saudade rep and the 5uffering AtE, scum would be more likely to feel like they're 'supposed' to do some over dramatic AtE while not really actually being that committed to it, and it is a very good role for scum

so maybe we flip italiano, leash 5uffering to clidd, vig (gamma??????), gs PB, uhhhhhhh yeah, and then gamma can still be leashed inside sahara/fey

I think if I put aside how I feel about 5uffering that's like, more correct, I guess, even though Italiano has still had a few townie-ish posts, he's more like, just positioned in the way that I would think scum would be positioned at this point in the dayphase moreso than scummy off play, I think he's townie off play, except for the self-vote, and for the fact that I think as new town he would have wiki'd his role and seen that it was negative utility and that he should have claimed, and that he didn't claim creates a world of coached scum, even though, I still don't like that, it might just be more correct than the 5uffering flip. 5uffering flip is waaaaay better for gamestate

I might be overthinking it at this point though, probably should just let you do your thing

and now I'm thinking about mech rather than doing my work... fuuuuck

-S
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4354 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by Morty and Rick »

In post 4130, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:5uffering claimed vanilla cop
Italiano claimed vanillaizer
War & Peace claimed gunsmith
Gamma claimed even night rolestopper
Fey claimed 1 shot nightskipper
Clidd claimed vt
List of claims.

Noraa was very confident on scum!BM D1, so was I; he replaced out presumably because "you're nice therefore you're scum" seems crappy to defend against, and we all limmed the slot - it flipped town. W&P was also a consensus scumread for a while. Saudade had a small fit, insulted Nancy and replaced out - got replaced with Papa Ball. People say this is towny.

Fey, the claimed 1-shot nightskipper, skipped N1.

Noraa had high confidence in Clidd being scum today, but replaced out (Morning Tweet replaced the MorningTweet+Noraa hydra). Noraa's posting on D1 has made her slot obv town though.

Gamma and 5uffering have been major scumreads today. 5uff was pushed to L-2, I made a couple fakehammer gambits and he reacted to them seriously - which seemed scummy to a lot of people. 5uff and Italiano have both self-voted today in bouts of AtE (way too much of that this game?).

No other wagon has gotten to lim range though, and Nancy mostly wants to be in control to prevent more miselims like BM. Right now, she's unsure of which slot to lim.

If you need my summary on any specific slot lemme know.

-Morty
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4355 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by Morty and Rick »

I suppose for a start there's always pick-spec.

Batsunami (Noraa + Morning Tweet)
War and Peace (Ircher + samantha97)
Sherlock and Watson (Krazy + PenguinPower)
Starcrossed (Kanna + PookyTheMagicalBear)
Gamma Emerald
SaraharaS
Fey
Rogue Squadron (Lunar Martian + Akarin)
Dunnstral
Clidd
ItalianoVD
Toogeloo
Olaf Pyro
5uffering Charlie and Snoopy (Marcistar + Shadowslug)
Saudade

So this is the original playerlist.

Titus is the scum treestump, right?

I don't think Titus drafts Saudade here in any circumstance. (Which is convenient since it'd mean Pink Ball is town!)
I don't think Titus drafts Dunnstral as scum, or Gamma Emerald as scum.
I expect Titus to draft players that're good as both alignments overall, and all three above fail that test imo.

Batsunami (Noraa + Morning Tweet)
War and Peace (Ircher + samantha97)
SaraharaS
Fey
Clidd
ItalianoVD
Toogeloo
Olaf Pyro

Which narrows it down to this for a start.
Here comes more speculative analysis: Batsumi is an unlikely draft for Titus. Titus knows that Morning Tweet is good as town but probably isn't as good as scum, and that Noraa's scumplay is something likely to be exposed.
From pick-spec, I think they're unlikely due to that.

I don't think Titus picks War an Peace similarly so--Ircher is a reasonable scumhunter but not to the point where he's a high-priority denial pick, and his scumgame is, presumably, not up to par. ssamantha's a reasonable town player but I also don't think she's a must-deny that Titus would highly value.

While I'm less certain of those two, it's a start:

SaraharaS
Fey
Clidd
ItalianoVD
Toogeloo
Olaf Pyro

10 names for 4 scum.

The problem here is that I'm utterly unfamiliar with most of the names within and Titus's familiarity with them:
Sarahara, Fey, clidd, Italiano, Olaf Pyro, marcistar, shadowslug, all of them I don't know Titus's view of them and most of them I'm not intimately familiar with.

However, I will say:
I would expect {Sherlock and Watson, Starcrossed, Rogue Squadron, Toogeloo} as being a pool of fairly high-priority picks for Titus. Probably not all four of them, especially given the draft mechanic, but there's a fairly high chance of scum in there.
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4356 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:49 pm

###mastina post above this###

catching this for ctrl+f in my iso later
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4357 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by Morty and Rick »

In post 4354, Morty and Rick wrote:
In post 4130, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:5uffering claimed vanilla cop
Italiano claimed vanillaizer
Fey claimed 1 shot nightskipper
Clidd claimed vt
List of claims.
Well that makes Fey probably town here. 5uffering/Italiano's claims are nai imo; could be town, could be scum. Ditto for clidd there. :P

Which places an initial poe for me as {Olaf/Pyro, SaraharaS, clidd, ItalianoVD, 5uffering/Charlie and Snoopy,
Toogeloo
Sherlock and Watson
Starcrossed
Red Eye Knights/Rogue Squadron
}. (Bolded aren't scumreads; bolded are names I believe Titus would have as high pick priorities.)

Anyone got thoughts of someone belonging in there that I've taken out or thoughts of someone still in which they think I should take out? I suppose that's a good start for me!
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4358 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:57 pm

I honestly can't tell how much you're playing 5D chess so I'm not sure how to productively engage you here. But ok. Why would Toog be a high priority pick for Titus? I also think Olaf/Pyro's main would be a high priority pick but I don't want Olaf to think I'm tunneled, it's just a truth.

-S
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4359 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:01 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I don't usually mind secret alts in games. But it's annoying when they are outted to certain players and meta is being used liberally to determine their alignments, and when there's multiple of them and multiple instances of that happening

The most annoying for me is 5uffering because it feels like people have information I don't have there and I'm being told 'trust me, they're scum by meta' - and even if that's not being said, that's the implication

But whatever. As I said, I don't really care about secret alts on their own
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4360 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

5uffering I'm not quite sure whether you're antagonizing me on purpose or if you're confspiraling based on my responses based on some meta you have on me

It is annoying that I am trying to work with you because I liked your early posts but you keep ignoring me and sliding me down in your reads at a rapid pace

But whatever to that too. It's because you're tunneled on someone and I don't see things the same way, I'm assuming.
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4361 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by Morty and Rick »

In post 4331, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 4320, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4316, Starcrossed wrote:
In post 4314, Pink Ball wrote:I can do better.
fuck yea
Papa Ball got this
Let's let him do some magic :3
PB, you, Sahara, Fey and to a lesser extent M & R and Ari have kept me from wanting to literally wanting to tear every single strand out from my fucking head.
For the record Nancy, there will be a point in this game where you'll have to determine who in this list is scum, because there's a big fat chance there's at least one. My money on Ari right now.
In other words: it's easy to have a deepwolf against you, and that's why that list of people you named probably has scum in it.
Well from that list: {Sarahara, Starcrossed, Red Eye Knights} would be the possible deepscum imo since PB is probtown and I think Fey is town as well and I am assuming M&R is us, so. :P
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4362 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4355, Morty and Rick wrote:I don't think Titus drafts Saudade here in any circumstance. (Which is convenient since it'd mean Pink Ball is town!)
I don't think Titus drafts Dunnstral as scum, or Gamma Emerald as scum.
I expect Titus to draft players that're good as both alignments overall, and all three above fail that test imo.
I don't think you give my scum game credit but I don't care to dispute it right now
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4363 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by Morty and Rick »

I think Red Eye Knights is the best lim right now.

-Morty
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4364 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4361, Morty and Rick wrote:
In post 4331, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 4320, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4316, Starcrossed wrote:
In post 4314, Pink Ball wrote:I can do better.
fuck yea
Papa Ball got this
Let's let him do some magic :3
PB, you, Sahara, Fey and to a lesser extent M & R and Ari have kept me from wanting to literally wanting to tear every single strand out from my fucking head.
For the record Nancy, there will be a point in this game where you'll have to determine who in this list is scum, because there's a big fat chance there's at least one. My money on Ari right now.
In other words: it's easy to have a deepwolf against you, and that's why that list of people you named probably has scum in it.
Well from that list: {Sarahara, Starcrossed, Red Eye Knights} would be the possible deepscum imo since PB is probtown and I think Fey is town as well and I am assuming M&R is us, so. :P
I think Sarahara looks pretty town.
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4365 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by Morty and Rick »

In post 4364, Dunnstral wrote: I think Sarahara looks pretty town.
Also Nancy knows something we all don't sooooo

-Morty
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4366 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:06 pm

Post by Morty and Rick »

In post 4348, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 4346, Morty and Rick wrote:She does, she'll be here as soon as possible. Helps she has an awesome hydra partner to cover till then ;)

-Shmlorty
That's a classic scum!Auro move if you ask me
Hey Pink Ball wanna talk about what specifically you mean here?

-Morty
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4367 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:08 pm

Post by Morty and Rick »

In post 4358, Sherlock and Watson wrote:I honestly can't tell how much you're playing 5D chess so I'm not sure how to productively engage you here. But ok. Why would Toog be a high priority pick for Titus?
Because Toogeloo is a player who is consistent across alignments: as scum he won't be a deepwolf who excels at manipulating the town, but he'll be a stable rock that stays underneath the town's radar and is hard to eliminate. As town he is fairly low-profile who is difficult to eliminate, and while never excelling at leading the town, presents a consistent threat to the scum.
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4368 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by Morty and Rick »

In post 4364, Dunnstral wrote:I think Sarahara looks pretty town.
Sure, why not?

I've got a list of nine names to narrow down for scum and am willing to buy that. :P
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4369 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4363, Morty and Rick wrote:I think Red Eye Knights is the best lim right now.

-Morty
Have you ever played with either of those as scum?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4370 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:14 pm

Post by Morty and Rick »

Not that I remember.

(Also note: unsigned - Mastina)

-Morty
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4371 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4370, Morty and Rick wrote:Not that I remember.

(Also note: unsigned - Mastina)

-Morty
I have a really hard time imagining Titus drafting Akarin after Pokemon Battles.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4372 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by Morty and Rick »

In post 4369, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4363, Morty and Rick wrote:I think Red Eye Knights is the best lim right now.
-Morty
For my half, for the ORIGINAL hydra, no--I've not played with Lunar Martian or Akarin with them as scum, pretty sure anyway. (Well, Lunar Martian, depends on which banned user LM was obv.)

But for Ari, obviously, yes, I have indeed seen him as scum.

I've not seen him post yet tho so have no way to judge on him yet. :P
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4373 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4372, Morty and Rick wrote:
In post 4369, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
-Morty
For my half, for the ORIGINAL hydra, no--I've not played with Lunar Martian or Akarin with them as scum, pretty sure anyway. (Well, Lunar Martian, depends on which banned user LM was obv.)

But for Ari, obviously, yes, I have indeed seen him as scum.

I've not seen him post yet tho so have no way to judge on him yet. :P
I think that slot will get resolved sooner than later because Akarin will eventually either town it up or she won’t. Ari always plays scummy. I know I’ve hydra’d with him and he got miselimed in last year’s TM.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Morty and Rick
Morty and Rick
Goon
Morty and Rick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4374 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by Morty and Rick »

Having isoed Red Eye Knights: I can say it's definitely possible either way on Ari. Could be town, could be scum, isn't strongly making me think town but isn't strongly making me think scum, either.

Gun to head, overall would say slightly more likely to be scum than town tho that's far from definitive.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”