Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2550 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 2548, DeasVail wrote:I don’t believe anything else to be alignment-relevant and I don’t actually get the impression that you believe in the read all that much either?
I believe xofelf's careful play here is very indicative their alignment is scum here.
Sigh
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2551 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:46 am

Post by Ydrasse »

this is definitely a prod dodge, i’m not... really moved by creature skimming over his posts but i’ll look back later if he’s not hammered? idk how to read him well but it doesn’t seem like he’s really had a lot of growth this game wrt his reads (will double check this if he’s still alive in like ~8hrs)
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2552 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:57 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2551, Ydrasse wrote:this is definitely a prod dodge, i’m not... really moved by creature skimming over his posts but i’ll look back later if he’s not hammered? idk how to read him well but it doesn’t seem like he’s really had a lot of growth this game wrt his reads (will double check this if he’s still alive in like ~8hrs)
Serious question: what is to gain on your end from not hammering right now if you're not moved by his posts and think he's scum and promising to just come back later and read more
green shirt thursdays
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2553 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:59 am

Post by Adorable »

Looking at Creature's post I see he is suspecting xofelf and I have also been suspecting them which was already explained. It also looks like xofelf is playing careful and cautious.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2554 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:48 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 2553, Adorable wrote:Looking at Creature's post I see he is suspecting xofelf and I have also been suspecting them which was already explained. It also looks like xofelf is playing careful and cautious.
Does this have any effect on your read of Creature?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2555 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:58 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2553, Adorable wrote:Looking at Creature's post I see he is suspecting xofelf and I have also been suspecting them which was already explained. It also looks like xofelf is playing careful and cautious.
but

you're voting creature?

Creature has been suspicious of xof for like... ever
Why do you suddenly care
green shirt thursdays
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2556 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:29 am

Post by Adorable »

I have been suspicious of both Creature and xofelf and I have been thinking one of them is scum and the other town.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2557 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:55 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2556, Adorable wrote:I have been suspicious of both Creature and xofelf and I have been thinking one of them is scum and the other town.
Why do they have to be different alignments? What lead you to this conclusion?
green shirt thursdays
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2558 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 2557, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2556, Adorable wrote:I have been suspicious of both Creature and xofelf and I have been thinking one of them is scum and the other town.
I don't see them both being scum because Creature has been talking about his scum read on xofelf from day 2 and is also doing this on day 3.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2559 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 2558, Adorable wrote:
In post 2557, xRECKONERx wrote:
I don't see them both being scum because Creature has been talking about his scum read on xofelf from day 2 and is also doing this on day 3.
This is why I have been thinking one of them is scum and the other town because of this.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2560 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Fuck I gotta do something here.

I'll try for a summary of what else the team has said and go on to answers to what's been asked since.

Sorry guys.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2561 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 2409, Augustus Caesar wrote:
In post 2374, Aristophanes wrote:Jingle:
Townreads - Bulge, DV, Reck, xof
Townleans - Ydrasse
Scumreads - Creature
No read on Adorable as they are incomprehensible :P
Why aren't I in this Jingle readslist, Ari?
Honestly, I didn't even realize you weren't in it until you mentioned it.
Jingle has answered, however. He mentioned losing WIM and said that since he hadn't thought critically about your slot and positions since finishing ISOing you it wouldn't have made sense to put you in the list.
In post 2410, Augustus Caesar wrote:
In post 2374, Aristophanes wrote:Starting off, Jingle had some setup spec for me. Basically it boils down to the scum knowing the setup being op at neutering town, especially the masons, and lets them craft exactly the right fakeclaim for any situation and have it ready from even pregame.
Beeboy-slot having that role let him do nothing since his job was complete.
It probably also means a mostly vanilla scumteam otherwise, which flips and Isis mod-meta support. It also means setup spec is probably useless and the mechanic might be unbalanced but who is to say.

Treating Bulge as conftown and as just a Doc which I guess makes sense. Then there's some setup spec I can present but meh and a note that we should massclaim the day prior to XLo because of scum knowing the setup and being prepared for it.

DV is locktown for Jingle and he notes that scum probably bussed beeboy-slot because of the aforementioned fulfillment of their duty.
I'll mention that the theory that scum bussed beeboy should probably clear me as well as DV or at least be a hard town point but I mean, of course Jingle will say that so take it as you will.
=
This baffles me. Like sure, beeboy's slot had already given scum the info they needed from being Informed, but a scum member going down means scum need 2 extra mislaunches to win. It's as bad as a regular mafia goon going down. Fulfilling your duty as scum is sticking around and achieving parity with your team, not just dying simply because you're informed lol

=
Further from this point, this also confuses me. Deas did not push on beeboy much explicitly, but he really did push on RCE and scumcased him up until his claim. How closely has Jingle been reading? I also think it's a little extreme to say Deas would be "locktown" simply because he didn't bus beeboy - there's other slots too who were reluctant to vote him.

Can you get Jingle to expand on what he means here?
Absolutely!
Beeboy/RCE was never going to get to endgame with the way they started, so taking them out early would be good for scum as it reduces associative tells with their scummates.
DV calling off the wagon and saying we should let them live the night because of the claim is +town for the slot. It doesn't make sense for scum to do that with the game where it was at.
In post 2431, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2424, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 2423, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2421, DeasVail wrote:Who else do you think is scum?
I am not sure. I had my scum pool as Ari/Hectic/Creature, and it's probably still there. Hectic and I kinda briefly engaged over my scumread of him and then just left it. I just feel and have felt so fucking strongly about Ari for so much of this game that if we go somewhere else and Ari squeaks by again I'm going to lose my mind.
have any of hectic's recent posts had an impact on your read on him? the other two in the pool line up with what i think but i feel like he sticks out like a sore thumb

you probably think i'm pocketed by him but ya know :dead:
no if anything I think you're pocketing Hectic not the other way around

I don't buy your AtE bullshit flirty shit like Hectic does but maybe it's because I'm gay and immune to your horseshit
Dann said this is basically a perfect summary of his own read on the Ydrasse-slot.
In post 2551, Ydrasse wrote:this is definitely a prod dodge, i’m not... really moved by creature skimming over his posts but i’ll look back later if he’s not hammered? idk how to read him well but it doesn’t seem like he’s really had a lot of growth this game wrt his reads (will double check this if he’s still alive in like ~8hrs)
I really don't like this post btw.
It feels really fence-sitty and gives Ydrasse the chance to do nothing on the wagon while reaping the rewards no matter what happens.
And I don't really see Ydrasse/Creature scumteam?
Ydrasse-scum would be a better elim for the day. Imma catch up better before doing anything there but I think it's a better trajectory for us today.
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2562 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Ari, who do you see Ydrasse as scum with if not Creature?

Why do you not like a Ydrasse/Creature scumteam?
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2563 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 2562, DeasVail wrote:Ari, who do you see Ydrasse as scum with if not Creature?

Honestly, Iunno. I don't see the two of them vibing as a scumteam, though I haven't really been considering associatives until recently so I'll have to get back to you on it.

If I do a PoE off the top of my head taking out townreads and those that don't make sense I get...xof or adorable I guess? Scumteam is probably within the four of them.
The four being {Adorable, xof, Ydrasse, Creature} and I know that's too many people but I don't see scum outside of it other than the possibility of Hectic. I really liked Dann's input there though.
- Jingle
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2564 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2563, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 2562, DeasVail wrote:Ari, who do you see Ydrasse as scum with if not Creature?

Honestly, Iunno. I don't see the two of them vibing as a scumteam, though I haven't really been considering associatives until recently so I'll have to get back to you on it.

If I do a PoE off the top of my head taking out townreads and those that don't make sense I get...xof or adorable I guess? Scumteam is probably within the four of them.
The four being {Adorable, xof, Ydrasse, Creature} and I know that's too many people but I don't see scum outside of it other than the possibility of Hectic. I really liked Dann's input there though.
>Creature is in your scum candidates pool
>He's at L-1
>You're about to try to start a counterwagon?? To a scumread that's at L-1 and has claimed VT??

Walk me through this Ari
green shirt thursdays
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2565 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Would you believe me if I told you I disconnected a bit and forgot Creature is at E-1?

I'm fine with the lim. I'm just dumb.
- Jingle
Augustus Caesar
Augustus Caesar
Goon
Augustus Caesar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2566 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by Augustus Caesar »

@Ydrasse:
please hammer Creature who is likely flipping scum before there's a chance for the day to get derailed. Thank you!

But seriously, Creature is defeated scum. If you look at his posts for the past week or so, he comes in everyday; regurgitates the same exact thoughts over and over again (xofelf is demotivated, Reck/Deas are scum) and then leaves. There's no new thoughts popping up in his brain, and no new info or progression happening in his head. His reads are stuck in one place because they're fake and there's no underlying thought process behind them that he's willing to explain.

He also asked for a massclaim without any good reason to believe that's optimal for town. His best reason was "we can get some obvtown PRs even if the scumteam all claim vanilla" - what does this even mean? We'd get the same claims if we claimed tomorrow or the day after, and scum have perfect setup knowledge so we can't catch off fake claims. Creature's trying to get some claims out as he goes down.

HAMMER TIME... please

Pedit: this is a smart opinon
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2567 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I can hammer too

But if you'd prefer Ydrasse do it I'm fine with that
- Jingle
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2568 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i said i was gonna reread but im tired and thats a lie

yall good if i hammer?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Augustus Caesar
Augustus Caesar
Goon
Augustus Caesar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2569 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:47 pm

You would be blessing this thread, Ari. It would be truly divine. The heavens would sing and we would all ascend to a greater plane

Whoever does the hammer gets 20 soul hearts
Augustus Caesar
Augustus Caesar
Goon
Augustus Caesar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2570 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:47 pm

In post 2568, Ydrasse wrote:i said i was gonna reread but im tired and thats a lie

yall good if i hammer?
do it do it do it
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2571 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

VOTE: creature
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2572 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Aww man I wanted those soul hearts!
- Jingle
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2573 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

my city now
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Augustus Caesar
Augustus Caesar
Goon
Augustus Caesar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2574 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:48 pm

In post 2572, Aristophanes wrote:Aww man I wanted those soul hearts!
I'll give you eternal hearts instead <3

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”