Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2600 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:54 am

Post by DeasVail »

I thought a massclaim would be a good idea today because I’d rather not risk waiting until an eliminate-town-and-lose situation to massclaim.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2601 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:45 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 2596, xRECKONERx wrote:Did an iso scan of RCE for how many times he mentions or addresses each other player.

Datisi 12

DV 10
Hectic 8

Reck 6
Adorable 6
Peta 6

Sirius 4

xofelf 3
Ari 1
Bulge 1
Ydrasse 1
Creature 0

So -- if there was planned scum theater, the only person that could've been part of it is DV. The bulk of RCE's time spent in his brief stint in the game was engaging with DV and Datisi, and Datisi flipped town.

I also think it's worth noting the people that RCE just straight up didn't engage with - Ari, Bulge, and Ydrasse.

I don't know how valuable this is. This is like my third, fourth time rereading RCE's posts. There aren't many of them. Nothing is jumping out at me. Knowing we have some townflips from people I think had weird play around his wagon makes me wonder if the weirdness was the way in which RCE was caught (scum meta on beeboy who never even posted really), versus how much of the weirdness is from potential buddies trying to manuever in the game without looking awkward.

Notes from the re-read:
* DV and RCE's interactions feel weird. After like two RCE posts, DV hops in to unilaterally declare him as scum. Possible bus? In the scum PT: "Just come after me hard before anybody else, I'll fight as hard as I can but I'm probably dead anyway".
* xof's 829 is still so odd to me. I just cannot see scum!xof taking that tone and that angle on that post as RCE's buddy. I'd think scum would want to be committed to a read here on their buddy to get town cred for it. RCE already had a surge of momentum against them, the writing was on the wall, and I'd expect a buddy to either overcommit to the bus or give a full-throated defense as a hail mary. This is neither. (Maybe I'm falling for TSTBS but I think this is something different.)
* petapan unvotes and is quickly followed by DV in the unvote train. Knowing peta was town paints the DV unvote differently... DV unvotes with an empty post, then comes back later to clarify the unvote. Guilty conscience?

There's just so little here. I'm super glad we got a scumbag with the D1 vote but at the same time, the slot has so little there behind it.

If I'm going to erase all my reads and start over today, I think I'm still fully on board with xofelf as town here. The one thing I feel like I CAN glean from the RCE posts is how weird it would be for scum!xof to choose to engage him in that way. If I'm looking for a performative buddy who engaged in a turbo bus for town cred, it's DV. If I'm looking for the obligatory buddy that RCE ignored, it's one of Ari/Bulge/Ydrasse. That would by default put the town bloc I want today to be me/xofelf/Adorable.

@Adorable: With Creature flipping town, what does this do to your read on xof?
@xofelf: What's your current read on DeasVail?
@DV: Apologies if you've explained this before, but what was it about RCE's first half a dozen posts that made you commit so hard to the scumread?
Creature flipping town puts my suspicion back on xofelf. xofelf's approach in this game does look like they are playing careful and cautious and Creature also brought this up last day phase. I also read through RCEnigma's iso where he was asking xofelf questions and I still wonder if that was busywork on what RCEnigma was doing to make his scum buddy look town before he gets eliminated.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #2602 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:09 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 4.0
  • Aristophanes (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Ydrasse
    (She/Her)
    (0)
  • xofelf (They/Them)
    (0)
  • DeasVail (He/Him)
    (0)
  • The
    Bulge (Any/Any)
    (0)
  • Adorable (She/Her)
    (0)
  • xRECKONERx (He/Him)
    (0)
Not Voting (7): Aristophanes, Ydrasse, xofelf, DeasVail, The Bulge, Adorable, xRECKONERx
With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to make a decision.

Untrod Tripod died. He tried to defeat a large ogre by using potion of ambrosia, which rapidly heals you and makes you stumble around aimlessly. Either a. it's been nerfed in a patch or b. it reduces your dodge stat (which would make sense) because Untrod Tripod was very dodge based.

What a quick boss kill! So skip the rest!
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2603 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:42 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I am now ready to start my re-reading and attempts to solve the game! I don't know how much I'll get through right now but we'll see how far it goes I guess.

Aristophanes

I... don't think that Aristophanes is scum. I don't remember finding any of the suspicion or cases on him very convincing, and in going back to read his posts, I still can't come to any conclusion other than town.

I stand by my early thoughts on Ari which I posted in .

There was a void in which Ari barely posted at all but I do not think that is alignment-indicative.

And there are lots of more recent posts that I think are quite indicative of town rather than scum.

--> I think that the appeals to Reck to reconsider his scumread on Ari are indicative of town. Examples: , - I may have missed some but essentially there's this theme of Ari not really knowing how to read Reck and thinking he might be town but also knowing that if Reck is town then Reck is terribly wrong about Ari's alignment and derailing the game because of it. It makes sense as a town thought, plus the repeated way in which Ari appeals to Reck to reconsider looks earnest to me. I struggle to explain exactly why but I would expect Ari as scum to do it differently, for there to be something more awkward about it. I could see scum just ignoring the tunnel and being all "yeah whatever, I'm not bothered by this!" or something more performative, but the way Ari reaches out to Reck is just how I would expect Ari to try and do what he thinks is the right thing and try to convince people that he's town. As scum, I don't think Ari would expect that the above linked posts would achieve anything whatsoever, but when you're town, you think what you say counts for something, that maybe people will listen.

--> Response to his impending elimination:
- - Of all the things to post, Jingle scumreading Hectic is so low-yield as scum that I would be surprised by Ari-scum posting it, especially since it actually is followed up by actual content. If the plan was to do an aesthetically pleasing post such as then the weird thing about Hectic being scum is kind of unnecessary from scum. But does make a lot of sense from town who thinks there's a deepwolf (seems to be what the cool kids call it nowadays) that will get missed by the town. Obviously a lot of this stuff is fakeable. I expect scum under pressure to come up with content. I expect them to do things in an attempt to look town, but the combination of the hectic scumread and BIGPOST feels like a weird combo from scum just because I think they would either take one approach or the other.
- & - I actually think the defeatism from Ari here is pretty town. Just think, if Ari were scum, there would still be many potential miselim options. People were getting to the point where they were looking at
everyone
squinty-eyed. Adorable, xofelf, me, Reck. Not many people were immune to suspicion. Maybe only Hectic and Bulge. So it can't be scum feeling truly defeated because they wouldn't feel defeated there. Ari had just had people commenting on how his response to pressure was town and momentum was shifting towards Creature. BUT I can see town-Ari feeling frustrated that people keep suspecting him and truly thinking that his elim would need to happen in order to progress the game. Whilst I believe scum-Ari feels increasing confidence there after fighting off his elim, town-Ari still has no idea who scum is and thinks it's only a matter of time before people consider him again.

There are other little things that reinforce my read of Ari but I think those are the two main umbrella points that most convinced me when reading through Ari's ISO again. I think it's highly unlikely that I consider voting Ari out, but of course I will be prepared to listen to disagreements. Apologies if I didn't explain where I'm at very well but I do feel quite confident in Ari being town.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2604 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:18 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2601, Adorable wrote:Creature flipping town puts my suspicion back on xofelf. xofelf's approach in this game does look like they are playing careful and cautious and Creature also brought this up last day phase. I also read through RCEnigma's iso where he was asking xofelf questions and I still wonder if that was busywork on what RCEnigma was doing to make his scum buddy look town before he gets eliminated.
What are your reads on the rest of the game outside of xofelf? For convenience:

DV
Reck
Aristophanes
The Bulge
YDrasse
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2605 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:20 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2603, DeasVail wrote:I am now ready to start my re-reading and attempts to solve the game! I don't know how much I'll get through right now but we'll see how far it goes I guess.

Aristophanes

I... don't think that Aristophanes is scum. I don't remember finding any of the suspicion or cases on him very convincing, and in going back to read his posts, I still can't come to any conclusion other than town.

I stand by my early thoughts on Ari which I posted in .

There was a void in which Ari barely posted at all but I do not think that is alignment-indicative.

And there are lots of more recent posts that I think are quite indicative of town rather than scum.

--> I think that the appeals to Reck to reconsider his scumread on Ari are indicative of town. Examples: , - I may have missed some but essentially there's this theme of Ari not really knowing how to read Reck and thinking he might be town but also knowing that if Reck is town then Reck is terribly wrong about Ari's alignment and derailing the game because of it. It makes sense as a town thought, plus the repeated way in which Ari appeals to Reck to reconsider looks earnest to me. I struggle to explain exactly why but I would expect Ari as scum to do it differently, for there to be something more awkward about it. I could see scum just ignoring the tunnel and being all "yeah whatever, I'm not bothered by this!" or something more performative, but the way Ari reaches out to Reck is just how I would expect Ari to try and do what he thinks is the right thing and try to convince people that he's town. As scum, I don't think Ari would expect that the above linked posts would achieve anything whatsoever, but when you're town, you think what you say counts for something, that maybe people will listen.

--> Response to his impending elimination:
- - Of all the things to post, Jingle scumreading Hectic is so low-yield as scum that I would be surprised by Ari-scum posting it, especially since it actually is followed up by actual content. If the plan was to do an aesthetically pleasing post such as then the weird thing about Hectic being scum is kind of unnecessary from scum. But does make a lot of sense from town who thinks there's a deepwolf (seems to be what the cool kids call it nowadays) that will get missed by the town. Obviously a lot of this stuff is fakeable. I expect scum under pressure to come up with content. I expect them to do things in an attempt to look town, but the combination of the hectic scumread and BIGPOST feels like a weird combo from scum just because I think they would either take one approach or the other.
- & - I actually think the defeatism from Ari here is pretty town. Just think, if Ari were scum, there would still be many potential miselim options. People were getting to the point where they were looking at
everyone
squinty-eyed. Adorable, xofelf, me, Reck. Not many people were immune to suspicion. Maybe only Hectic and Bulge. So it can't be scum feeling truly defeated because they wouldn't feel defeated there. Ari had just had people commenting on how his response to pressure was town and momentum was shifting towards Creature. BUT I can see town-Ari feeling frustrated that people keep suspecting him and truly thinking that his elim would need to happen in order to progress the game. Whilst I believe scum-Ari feels increasing confidence there after fighting off his elim, town-Ari still has no idea who scum is and thinks it's only a matter of time before people consider him again.

There are other little things that reinforce my read of Ari but I think those are the two main umbrella points that most convinced me when reading through Ari's ISO again. I think it's highly unlikely that I consider voting Ari out, but of course I will be prepared to listen to disagreements. Apologies if I didn't explain where I'm at very well but I do feel quite confident in Ari being town.
Your bottom two bullet points are basically just "too scummy to be scum" and/or endless WIFOM circles.

What do you think of Ari's behavior around the RCE wagon? I find it baffling that you just reread Ari yet don't mention any interactions with the only flipped scum that we have.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2606 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:22 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Like, RCE/beeboy essentially gave up on the wire when pushed to elimination, and you're putting your eggs in the "Ari gave up when at L-1 instead of pushing a mislim!" basket?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2607 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:44 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2582, Aristophanes wrote:Well that's a flip I didn't see coming.

Uhmm...what does it say about Bulge, both having Psychs?

Hectic was an outside scumread but still.
The recent deaths lwave {adorable, xof, ydrasse} which isna weird trio.
Ydrasse seems both likely and unlikely, the latter due to Hectic's flip.

Imma think on this.
This is just screaming at me that it's scum without even rereading anybody else yet.

1. Awkward commentary on the flip because scum feel compelled to say *something* about it
2. Lightly throwing shade at Bulge's claim without committing to ACTUALLY throwing shade at Bulge's claim (I happen to think the shade is warranted for the record)
3. I don't even know what "The recent deaths lwave {adorable, xof, ydrasse} which isna weird trio." means so I can't really comment on that.
4. Fence sitting on Ydrasse by calling her both likely and unlikely scum -- this is nothing, this is bet hedging.
5. Promise to think more on it rather than any questions or engagement.
green shirt thursdays
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2608 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 2604, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2601, Adorable wrote:Creature flipping town puts my suspicion back on xofelf. xofelf's approach in this game does look like they are playing careful and cautious and Creature also brought this up last day phase. I also read through RCEnigma's iso where he was asking xofelf questions and I still wonder if that was busywork on what RCEnigma was doing to make his scum buddy look town before he gets eliminated.

DV
Reck
Aristophanes
The Bulge
YDrasse
Removing xofelf from the list it would look like this.

Reckoner
DV
Ydrasse/The Bulge
Aristophanes

I was town reading Ari earlier but what I noticed is that he keeps changing his reads list which is suspicious. Like for example he put xofelf as a town lean on day 1, on day 3 he put me as town, xofelf null, later on in day 3 his team mate Dannflor puts xofelf as a town read, me as a scum read, and then later during the same day Ari puts xofelf as scum and says he likes Dannflor's input and am I supposed to believe Dannflor magically puts xofelf as scum when he put xofelf as town earlier? I don't like it when players keep changing their reads on players because it confuses me and it looks like scum flip flopping. The one thing that gives me a pause on Ari is his defeatism.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2609 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I don’t have the time right now to go into massive detail as to why, but reckoner I don’t think your representation of my read on Ari is very accurate. Though, I also understand why someone would not be convinced by it. I think the interactions around beeboy/RCE are lightly concerning by themselves, though I also think the beeboy/xofelf comparison is super strange from scum with beeboy.

I think what you’ve pointed out about Ari’s opening post *looks bad* but I don’t really agree that it’s more likely from scum? I was surprised by the flip too and easily could have said as such.
I also feel quite fence-sitty at the moment and I actually feel quite similar about Ydrasse. I’m coming around to the thought that I want to elim her today but I am not certain about it by any means.
So yeah, I get what you’re saying about ari but when it comes down to it they’re also thoughts that I sort of expect town to be having right now
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2610 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:41 am

Post by Ydrasse »

sorry, irl happening. need to v/la for a while. depending on what happens i might be more active than i think i can be.

at this point everyone feels like a possibility to be scum so i’ll go down what i think are at least unlikely teams when i’m next around and work from that. it feels most accessible with what i can actually give to this game right now at a bare minimum.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2611 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:41 am

Post by Ydrasse »

mod: v/la for 3 days
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2612 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:39 am

Post by Aristophanes »

I was just coming in to prodge. I'm sorry, should be at this tn
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2613 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:45 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

cooooooooooooool everyone good job
green shirt thursdays
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2614 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:53 am

Post by The Bulge »

DV what do you think of Ari promising to ISO me all game and then finally dropping a massive biased scumcase on me when I was at E-1? for reference
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2615 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:54 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 2608, Adorable wrote:Reckoner
DV
Ydrasse/The Bulge
Aristophanes
how the hell am I so low??????
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2616 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 2615, The Bulge wrote:
DV
Ydrasse/The Bulge
Aristophanes
Reckoner talking about your claim is what made me wary of you.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2617 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

K I'm here to do stuff. Really sorry about my absences and shit.
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2618 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I don't think I saw a claim of it but did anyone get a mailman message from Hectic?

I haven't looked back to see if they crumbed targets or results yet but I think we should.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2619 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 2595, The Bulge wrote:
In post 2589, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 2587, DeasVail wrote:Also should we massclaim y/n?
I was discussing this with the team when the day started and we decided that it's a necessity at this point.

so yes.
can you go into more detail here? why is it a necessity? who was saying what?
Dann and Jingle seem to be in agreement but again this is mostly Jingle.

Points in favour of massclaiming today:
- we're not in XLo yet, meaning a 1v1 via roles/claims/setup restrictions won't end the game immediately and thus scum are locked into their claim limiting the potential damage it can do.
- Since the scumteam already know Bulge's role and claim they already know where to target and whether it's safe to do so or not. They are informed of the setup and we are not, with so many claims we'll get wiped without massclaim at this point.
- Mason is soooooo ease for scum to PoE at this point. We're pretty sure we know who it is, and if that's the case then we're pretty sure scum also know where it is, and they have the advantage of knowing their own roles and thus can limit the PoE even more than we can.
- It will sort out the issues with the claim Bulge made with relation to the other roles and therefore the likeliest setup allowing us to either lim him or not depending on the way things shake out.

All 4 of us think Hectic was a crazy flip to happen here so scum must have had a reason. Massclaim might help sort that.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2620 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 2584, xRECKONERx wrote:I guess that's a good point.

I've been clearing Bulge on the claim mostly because the petapan crumb theory makes 100,000 levels of sense. If scum actually killed peta because they thought he was crumbing the JOAT that would point to Bulge having setup information knowing he could safely claim Psychologist and have a sweet kill crumb to go along w/ it.

Hrmmmmmm. I need to probably reset my entire game at this point. I still want to think Ari has high % chance being scum here because I don't think my three person scum pool was completely wrong (Ari/Creature/Hectic). But two town flips out of that pool with back-to-back power roles being killed gives me pause.
I hate to tell you this, Reck, but you're 0 for 3 in that pool.
In post 2592, Ydrasse wrote:Image

been busy this weekend, but.

Spoiler:
whoever did this, know that i will find you, and you shall die. this is a threat, and a promise.

i'll be around more tomorrow, will chew on this overnight. leaning towards xofelf right now i think? xofelf and...??? i'll go from there but i'll start here.
@xofelf: : did nothing at all clear up for you after these two flips? i don't think that either of the wagons were quick (unless you mean like, that they happened at the end of the day? for me it feels like everything is dragged out until we're almost out of time so like... i don't think personally despite them happening at end of day that they're super quick imo?) but mainly i just wanna know what is clear for you when you're around.

i'll be around more tomorrow too thoooo
I really don't like this post.
Ydrasse, why do you suspecy xof here? You gave a really non-reason in that post. Who do you partner read with them?

Also, the spoilered part is such fake looking theatre :roll:
In post 2594, The Bulge wrote:I mean I see why we'd want to mass claim today over yesterday, with a PR dead and it being unlikely we accidentally force another to reveal since it's probably just me and the mason at this point. but why today over tomorrow? massclaiming today tells scum exactly who to kill (me, because they know who I'll protect) whereas withholding that information allows for more possible outcomes, maybe to our benefit.
Today over tomorrow makes it so we don't biff in a 1v1 and ensures we know where to protect. Scum already know the roadmap to the game, I'm pretty sure they've figured it all out. So why let them have all the info we are not privy to?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2621 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Can you expand upon this xof read plz?
Which posts in RCE's ISO make you think this and why? Are there other reasons or just careful play? Because there ca be a lot of reasons for careful play in a game.

DV is obvtown and I love that he keeps reassessing my slot and others in a very transparent manner. is a townpost.

DV
Reck
Aristophanes
The Bulge
YDrasse
Goodpost!
Also I think we need to ask the same thing of Ydrasse.
@Ydrasse
in case she misses this.
In post 2607, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2582, Aristophanes wrote:Well that's a flip I didn't see coming.

Uhmm...what does it say about Bulge, both having Psychs?

Hectic was an outside scumread but still.
The recent deaths lwave {adorable, xof, ydrasse} which isna weird trio.
Ydrasse seems both likely and unlikely, the latter due to Hectic's flip.

Imma think on this.
This is just screaming at me that it's scum without even rereading anybody else yet.

1. Awkward commentary on the flip because scum feel compelled to say *something* about it
2. Lightly throwing shade at Bulge's claim without committing to ACTUALLY throwing shade at Bulge's claim (I happen to think the shade is warranted for the record)
3. I don't even know what "The recent deaths lwave {adorable, xof, ydrasse} which isna weird trio." means so I can't really comment on that.
4. Fence sitting on Ydrasse by calling her both likely and unlikely scum -- this is nothing, this is bet hedging.
5. Promise to think more on it rather than any questions or engagement.
1. Nah, I was just surprised
2. I don't want to rush things and honestly I think a massclaim is going to be the best way to resolve Bulge's claim.
3. "The recent deaths leave {adorable, xof, ydrasse} which is a weird trio." <-- edited to be in english.
Basically I'm at a PoE of those three and my team has a strong enough townread on xof that it looks like a scumteam of Aborable and Ydrasse which, like I say, is a weird way for things to work out but so be it. The reason I mention it being a weird result is that I'm not actually confident in it but it's the way things seem to be with the current claims in place. I don't see why a scumteam with Ydrasse on it kills Hectic when he was the one protecting her and therefore it makes the 1v1 of them that people were coming to really easy and Ydrasse really easy to scumread. But I really don't want to WIFOM myself into overthinking this. It's possible Bulge subs into this PoE with massclaim or with a mislim within it but I'm still uncertain.
4. I'm really not hegding, I was giving initial thoughts and I think the above gives a glimpse into why I said that.
5. I was busy and even now should be spending my time elsewhere but alas. Plus, promising to do things gives me both a motivation and a reminder to do so later, as not writing it down makes it so much more likely that I simply forget and thus never get back to what I need to address.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2622 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 2608, Adorable wrote:

DV
Reck
Aristophanes
The Bulge
YDrasse
Removing xofelf from the list it would look like this.

Reckoner
DV
Ydrasse/The Bulge
Aristophanes

I was town reading Ari earlier but what I noticed is that he keeps changing his reads list which is suspicious. Like for example he put xofelf as a town lean on day 1, on day 3 he put me as town, xofelf null, later on in day 3 his team mate Dannflor puts xofelf as a town read, me as a scum read, and then later during the same day Ari puts xofelf as scum and says he likes Dannflor's input and am I supposed to believe Dannflor magically puts xofelf as scum when he put xofelf as town earlier? I don't like it when players keep changing their reads on players because it confuses me and it looks like scum flip flopping. The one thing that gives me a pause on Ari is his defeatism.
WTF is this poppycock!?
I've been reevaluating my reads as the game progressed and things were revealed. I have a team behind me that is both supporting me and allowing behind the scenes conversation which is helping shape and change my reads as we go. Why in the hell is staying fluid scum indicative when scum are entirely more likely to stick with a stale read so they look consistent? Also, this is based solely off my xof reads evolving? What is it with your infatuation with that slot? What are your reads on the other slots in that list and why?
In post 2616, Adorable wrote:
In post 2615, The Bulge wrote:
DV
Ydrasse/The Bulge
Aristophanes
Reckoner talking about your claim is what made me wary of you.
Where did Bulge place before this change?
- Jingle
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2623 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by Adorable »

@Aristophanes Are you even reading my iso or not? I have talked about xofelf so many times in past days and how many times do I have to keep repeating myself? xofelf's approach has been careful and cautious, they're not interacting much with the players, xofelf was evasive towards me on day 2 which was scummy, I also didn't like it when they said on day 1 their reads are gut reads because that can be an easy way for scum to throw out a read.

I even quoted you back on which was on day 2 I think it was I said I didn't know what to make of RCEnigma's iso of xofelf when he was asking them questions. On one of my completed scum games from another site before I got lynched with a wagon leading on me I did an iso of my scum buddy and this was for to make my scum buddy look town.

I have been consistent for the most part and I don't like it when players keep changing their reads because it confuses me and I have already had to deal with scum players before who change their reads so much.
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #2624 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by xofelf »

Temporary V/LA: til Friday

I should have put this up last night, but I ran out of spoons.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”