TM 2021 Large Normal 2: Wikipedia Integer Facts (Over)

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5150 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by Bell »

I posit an alternative.
Given Mastina's current reads and positions now is probably a good time to eliminate her.
She's never getting night killed and she's going to end up in elo. As either alignment she is going to vote incorrectly and lose us the game.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5151 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:35 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

are you... purposely torpedoing the mastina wagon? bell do u even scumread mastina
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #5152 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by Bell »

I'm arguing that I don't want to be in elo with her as either alignment. I'm simply thinking ahead to that. I haven't lost an elo and I don't want to lose one now either.
I felt it possible with support and the expectations placed on her in team mafia that she might have been able to play at her best as scum. That has weakened, but I won't discount it either.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5153 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

do you scumread her?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #5154 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by Bell »

Yes. But I'm wiggling a little.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #5155 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 5150, Bell wrote:I posit an alternative.
Given Mastina's current reads and positions now is probably a good time to eliminate her.
She's never getting night killed and she's going to end up in elo. As either alignment she is going to vote incorrectly and lose us the game.
In post 5152, Bell wrote:I'm arguing that I don't want to be in elo with her as either alignment. I'm simply thinking ahead to that. I haven't lost an elo and I don't want to lose one now either.
I felt it possible with support and the expectations placed on her in team mafia that she might have been able to play at her best as scum. That has weakened, but I won't discount it either.
i have quite literally zero interest in a liability elimination
if someone is wrong town things can be worked out
talk about why mastina is SCUM or go away
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5156 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

xtoxm, how do you feel about my arguments wrt to mastina
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #5157 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:11 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

you mean the thing she said abt jjh when joining the agar wagon?
i felt that you were really stretching with pushing mastina over that tbqh.

the wagon was led 4 players she called strong townreads
agar is her #3 scumread, and the scum are alive
i thought her joining of the wagon was reasonable, given the things she's been saying
i think jjh had 2 votes at the time? so okay not a major wagon. he'd certainly been talked abt as an elim tho, including by me. it seemed like you were making so much of that comment, and ignoring the above.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #5158 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:12 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 5157, Xtoxm wrote:you mean the thing she said abt jjh when joining the agar wagon?
i felt that you were really stretching with pushing mastina over that tbqh.

the wagon was led 4 players she called strong townreads
agar is her #3 scumread, and there are 3 scum alive
i thought her joining of the wagon was reasonable, given the things she's been saying
i think jjh had 2 votes at the time? so okay not a major wagon. he'd certainly been talked abt as an elim tho, including by me. it seemed like you were making so much of that comment, and ignoring the above.
EBWOP

im all over the place today and shouldnt be posting. >.<
but i saw bell's bad takes and had to step in.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5159 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

i dont feel like mastina's openly pushed me yet this game and im #1 on her scumlist

how do u feel about that

that's my issue r.n., i feel like mastina's going after the easier targets you know? like its mastina. going after #3 and not even testing me is idk. makes me feel like she's trying to stack the deck against me before she tries. on one hand sure agar is #3 but on the other hand putting him to e2 makes me not feel good. its the easier route but she hasn't even opened my door yet.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5160 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

like we had lots of time and im supposedly #1 on her scumlist and she's had plenty of time to write all these bad things about me but she hasn't actually propositioned to push me as a lim.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #5161 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:51 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

i explicitly want to go for easier targets today, myself, so..
you're king of the roost on post count and there are several underwhelming slots i think are better elims today.
much of her poe has matched up with mine - and i think having you in there is reasonable given that ive been unable to town read you.
the main differences have been her jjh, titus townreads, and then the ordering of the remaining poe.

p-ed
mhm well you are evidentely a viable wagon now, and she keeps talking abt you being her #1 prefered elim, so this is her chance.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5162 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:52 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

yeah i know im a viable wagon, but a50 is the driver not her

it does bother me that mastina, after we removed quite possibly her biggest obstacle, has gone from the driver to a passenger you know? idk maybe im nuts
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5163 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:21 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 5119, Cephrir wrote:Why are you not at all interested in a titus vote? What has she done that is so impressive to you, without using the word mastina?
In post 3227, jjh927 wrote:
In post 3224, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3222, jjh927 wrote:The main unwritten option other than LLD or DGB was Titus at that point

She may have phrased her LLD vote as necessary to get a flip but I think it was survival when she really wanted cred from being correct on whoever got flipped out of those 2
Although I'll admit at the time I thought it was a bus
So how does town Titus play it differently?
I mean, I kinda expect town!Titus to be digging in her heels somewhere on a hard scumread and have somewhere to vote rather than just commenting that both major wagons are likely to be town and ending up voting one of them anyway, although I wouldn't explicitly expect the second thing
In post 3229, jjh927 wrote:Although I suppose Ythan was that on reflection
In post 3230, jjh927 wrote:Think I might have missed how much of a role Titus had in that wagon building up, actually
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5164 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:33 pm

Post by implosion »

4343 is a repdigit in base 6 (111).

43 is the number of triangles inside the Sri Yantra.

43 is the largest natural number that is not a (original) McNugget number.[5]

Vote Count 3.8
AGar
(3): Hopkirk, Titus, mastina
mastina
(3): OkaPoka, AGar, Bell
Titus
(2): Cephrir, innocentvillager
OkaPoka
(1): Almost50
Winter Flakes
(1): jjh927
jjh927
(1): Winter Flakes

Not Voting
(2): Ythan, Xtoxm

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to eliminate. Deadline is set for 1:00 AM PST on March 9, in (expired on 2021-03-09 05:00:00).
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5165 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:54 am

Post by mastina »

In post 5147, Almost50 wrote:
In post 5145, mastina wrote:
In post 5144, mastina wrote:
In post 5143, OkaPoka wrote:and my team has stopped reading the game sooooo
Were they ever? Because the last time I heard from your team reading the game, it was literally in the first iteration of the game.
(Which is to say I have already stated that I felt that while OkaPoka's team was clearly reading at least decently well the last iteration of the game, they haven't appeared at all in this iteration of the game and I posit that's a difference in alignment between the two games.)
I happen to be voting Oka, and so is Xtoxm. Interested?
Well Xtoxm isn't actually, but yes, I am--I will vote whichever of {Oka, AGar, Bell}'s wagons is the largest. I had a brief period where I could've swapped and made it Oka3 AGar2 but with Xtoxm having unvoted if I swapped it'd be Oka2 AGar2.

(I will compromise on Winter Flakes or Titus but as Oka so helpfully has pointed out we're not in compromise-voting territory yet so my votes are going to be on the three slots I scumread until/unless such a time arises where we do need to compromise.)

I'll swap to Oka if someone else votes there happily tho!
In post 5159, OkaPoka wrote:i dont feel like mastina's openly pushed me yet this game and im #1 on her scumlist
I literally did a quote wall showing my reasons for scumreading you.

I've been pushing you but you've been widely townread for god only knows what reason people think that you're town here and especially after D1, I lack the credibility to spearhead a wagon.

Do YOU think I can get an elimination, singlehandedly, on my own, with my sheer force of will alone, no other help, after me basically singlehandedly being responsible for a D1 LLD mislynch?

Be serious here and honest--do you think that's something I could actually accomplish, especially with players like Cephrir still alive?

Do you?

I sure don't!

Even with a right read I don't have the necessary pull to push it through on my own given D1.
I especially don't have the necessary pull to push it through on my own given my wrong Luca read.

But just because I can't get the push through on my own without help doesn't mean I'm not going to voice why I think you're scum.

Also side-note, on the subject of pushing Oka:
For a player who has accused me of being political his stance on me sure seems to be by his own definition of political, pretty damn political. :P
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5166 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:20 am

Post by Hopkirk »

afternoon, i'm just here for my regularly scheduled appointment to ask why there's votes on Mastina rather than agar. i'm hoping people are just bad at reading names and will correct the mistake within 3-5 working days.

how are you vibing Xtoxm?
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5167 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:24 am

Post by jjh927 »

Actually I think I have been bad at reading names
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5168 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:25 am

Post by jjh927 »

I could probably vote agar

I'm not sure what happened but in my head I thought that wagon was Ythan yesterday
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5169 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:58 am

Post by OkaPoka »

@mastina
yeah you can't force of will a lim but literallly nobody here can/will solo force of will a lim. you still are taking a back seat and i dont think that's in dispute. you quoting a bunch of posts is not a push onto me. its more of you continually checking the thread to see if anyone bites. but you are too scared to actually push me by yourself and maybe expose yourself to be out hanging alone. that's why you are scum.

lld? you said she was scum but didn't commit to her until a wagon existed a framework was there to work off of. too scared to actually try the wagon and find the votes until someone else (dgb) bit.

you've been voting lhfs d2/d3 and pushing the same solve, but the one person in your scumlist (me) who is talkative and might have some resistance - and you are too self-conscious or whatever to put yourself out there and actually push me. im not saying shade me for not being like last game, im saying legitimately putting your foot down and finding the votes for me and trying to push me as scum. if im scum here and so many people are townreading me to the point where you can't pull a lim on me, why aren't you working harder to get me limmed? you seem awfully - complacent about my slot provided that im your top scumread and have been a top scumread since d1 and you think that im a widely townread slot. something doesn't align here. do you think im scum and widely townread or not?

and so what if im political? what's your point. i enjoy that aspect. you don't.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5170 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:03 am

Post by OkaPoka »

like on one hand if mastina pushes me id be annoyed as hell and want to play sudoku but on the other hand if im this slot that's supposedly your top scumread and you think you can't lim me because im widely townread, presumably you'd be working your ass off to get me limmed but instead you are just voting other people? like if i never brought this up id suspect you'd maybe make a throwaway comment about how you still scumread me for the rest of the day but im waiting for you to actually push me.

i feel like if i were in town!mastina's shoes, id be camping out on okapoka and practically begging people to convince them of a world of okapoka scum. but you are just too complacent with this.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5171 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:06 am

Post by OkaPoka »

it all leads back to the agar vote imo. too excited with no hesitation onto an e2 vote. its opportunistic and openwolfy. using jjh as a shield.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5172 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5164, implosion wrote:
4343 is a repdigit in base 6 (111).

43 is the number of triangles inside the Sri Yantra.

43 is the largest natural number that is not a (original) McNugget number.[5]

Vote Count 3.8
AGar
(3): Hopkirk, Titus, mastina
mastina
(3): OkaPoka, AGar, Bell
Titus
(2): Cephrir, innocentvillager
OkaPoka
(1): Almost50
Winter Flakes
(1): jjh927
jjh927
(1): Winter Flakes

Not Voting
(2): Ythan, Xtoxm

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to eliminate. Deadline is set for 1:00 AM PST on March 9, in (expired on 2021-03-09 05:00:00).
Looking at this VC I like Bell Agar and IV as last scums. Jjh and winter are likely tvt. Mastina's been pretty town and the wagon on her smells. IV I go back and forth on but it feels like he's been waiting in the wings to vote town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5173 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:27 am

Post by Titus »

Well Bell and Agar being together is unlikely as that overloads the mastina wagon.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5174 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:29 am

Post by innocentvillager »

In post 5172, Titus wrote:IV I go back and forth on but it feels like he's been waiting in the wings to vote town.
id love to hear more about this

the parts you go back and forth on, and why you feel i am "waiting in the wings to vote town"

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”