Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5450 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5438, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5436, PenguinPower wrote:
Night 4 Elimination
You wake up to find one member of your group missing.

Spoiler: Ramcius

Welcome, Ramcius! You are San-chan, a member of the
Anime Empire

Your Abilities
  • Voice of the Empire
    : During the day phase, you may use your voice as a member of the Anime Empire to vote to eliminate one player.
Your Win Condition
  • Destroy Untrod Tripod
    : You win when all threats to the Anime Empire have been eliminated and there is at least one Anime Empire member alive.
Please confirm by responding to this PM stating your alignment and character name.

The game thread can be found here.

Good luck, have fun, and destroy Untrod Tripod.
That’s really interesting. Hmmmm . . .

Why does scum kill Ram > confitown?
Ramcius became conf town with status flip, for what it’s worth
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5451 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:26 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

What do you need from me, Nancy? I feel like it should be obvious Norwegian is scum based on everything this game, but I’m also biased. I’m cool just letting him continue talking and out himself.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5452 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Essentially everyone of Norwegian’s exhibits are misreps/plain incorrect, like the me not reconsidering ever when I specifically did at least twice.

Norwegian sheeped Ico on DEB every single time DEB got pushed by Ico, then left as soon as they could.

Ico then died that night, after they said they thought I was town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5453 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:29 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You can also see Norwegian’s complete flip on me when going at me in a 1v1 wasnt working, he started actively calling me town, which is how you work me as scum, until it was convenient again for him to flip.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5454 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:31 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I also knew both Pine and Akarin were PR’s, and Ico VT died that night.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5455 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:34 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I called Status out when I spoke to Akarin for reasons why I thought Status was pushing them.

And I actively defended Akarin from being pushed by Status.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5456 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:35 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I also defended Pine for multiple days.

So I have been actively protecting the town PR the majority of this game.

Norwegian pushed Zoraster, hammered TGP after “being sure” TGP was town, pushed Pine relentlessly.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5457 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:38 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I should have known something was up when Jjh “town” read me. It was just a way to manipulate me, a defense shell
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5458 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5451, Flavor Leaf wrote:What do you need from me, Nancy? I feel like it should be obvious Norwegian is scum based on everything this game, but I’m also biased. I’m cool just letting him continue talking and out himself.
You could claim your true role since you’re now saying JOAT wasn’t it, right? There’s no reason not out it now.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5459 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5458, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5451, Flavor Leaf wrote:What do you need from me, Nancy? I feel like it should be obvious Norwegian is scum based on everything this game, but I’m also biased. I’m cool just letting him continue talking and out himself.
You could claim your true role since you’re now saying JOAT wasn’t it, right? There’s no reason not out it now.
I think it probably is Norwee but that would definitely help.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5460 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:07 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Nah, it’s real, i was talking about as scum, you know i never claim what my role is, i always fake claim it
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5461 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:09 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5460, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Nah, it’s real, i was talking about as scum, you know i never claim what my role is, i always fake claim it
Right, you fakeclaimed jester in CoD. I think it’s Norwee.

VOTE: Norwee
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5462 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5441, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:It was you and Shea who were gunning for Pine the most though and both of you jumped on me for saying Zor’s post wasn’t bad, then you locktowned TGP for agreeing with me about Zor.

Also, if you thought FL’s role was fake, why did you say the exact same thing for Pine, when Akarin pointed out that Pine’s role was actually more believable?
TGP town read and mindmelding with Zor were reads that came from shirou. Which is why i changed trajectory on TGP during D2 despite disliking Zor posts D1. I’m pretty sure we already explained this to you.

However, as TGP stopped posting, Shirou began to get a bit less confident on it, so he didn't want to override my suspicion on TGP and block an vote.

Akarin/Nancy, Shirou specifically asks for you both to consider these facts i’m paraphrazing.

Did scum!me have any reason to change my reads on a townie like TGP based on my team mates opinion? In the end i did end up voting TGP because most people were voting there and Shirou wasn't confident enough to say it was always going to be a town flip, but Shirou did not have that strong of an influence on me not pushing TGP anyway, because for the most part of the day, i wanted Pine/FL, and with Pine flip, we confirmed FL alignment and reconsidered Ramcius, which coincidentally died today regardless of the version you want to believe.

We've been changing our reads, and since we're a team there's been conflicting opinions on who to push sometimes, but please think, is that town or scum indicative? I know that if you don't properly read all the explanations in certain points in my ISO, it might look like a mess.But do you think it looks like a mess because Shirou/JJ’s coaching sucks, or because it's three different people with three different reads that argue on discord what's the most likely reality, and end up changing their minds quickly due to new info/opinions?

That's what happened with TGP. Shirou changed my mind, and later i convinced Shirou that it wasn't guaranteed that TGP was always town (therefore the vote). It was a natural progression given that TGP’s posting was becoming worse during that day, it does look bad for me I understand, but it's the product of us discussing reads at various points in the game, which i ask again if it's town coaching or scum coaching. In my opinion, I believe you should be able to see that it's not them coaching me to be less scummy, but rather all of us trying to have corrects reads and changing our minds with each others individual reads.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5463 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

You and Shea were trying to kill Pine on D2, FL wasn’t. Why would scum!FL push a different course of action than his buddy?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5464 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5463, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:You and Shea were trying to kill Pine on D2, FL wasn’t. Why would scum!FL push a different course of action than his buddy?
That’s like asking why FL wouldn’t play like a noob.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5465 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

TSQ hasn’t even been trying to distance from me, because he felt very comfortable keeping up the image that we are both scum. Which is what FL has been banking on and why he resisted that TSQ flip on D3 so strongly because a Pine JK on me would confirm me town in the town!Pine world which FL understood was real because he is informed.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5466 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:28 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5465, NorwegianboyEE wrote:TSQ hasn’t even been trying to distance from me, because he felt very comfortable keeping up the image that we are both scum. Which is what FL has been banking on and why he resisted that TSQ flip on D3 so strongly because a Pine JK on me would confirm me town in the town!Pine world which FL understood was real because he is informed.
lol
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5467 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:29 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

you were telling me to go on Pine constantly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5468 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Again Nancy. Look at my scum games, i don’t have any games like this. Try to compare.

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5469 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:30 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

you actively created the gamestate that caused Pine/Ramcius/Myself to implode, and i needed you or pine faded so that i would know exactly if you are scum or not, you pushed Pine because he was JK.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5470 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:36 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also Status and Norwegian voted Status on the same page after Norwegian went "I am not doing anything this day phase, saving it for tomorrow"

yes, i was pushing for nancy to hammer and end the day, but the day ended when scum wanted it to with Norwegian/Status.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5471 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:36 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5465, NorwegianboyEE wrote:TSQ hasn’t even been trying to distance from me, because he felt very comfortable keeping up the image that we are both scum. Which is what FL has been banking on and why he resisted that TSQ flip on D3 so strongly because a Pine JK on me would confirm me town in the town!Pine world which FL understood was real because he is informed.
So why did you try so hard to kill him and save Shea?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5472 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5470, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also Status and Norwegian voted Status on the same page after Norwegian went "I am not doing anything this day phase, saving it for tomorrow"

yes, i was pushing for nancy to hammer and end the day, but the day ended when scum wanted it to with Norwegian/Status.
Right, I thought that hammer looked really sus. Like why would scum!you call for me to hammer if you were going to have Shea do it like 20 minutes later?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5473 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hi, Shirou wants to proxy post and talk in real-time with Nancy.

- Bunno
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5474 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5471, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
So why did you try so hard to kill him and save Shea?
Pine wasn’t going to jk FL, he would have jk’d Ram before FL, so you needed him dead more than FL.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”