Hearthstone- Heroes of Warcraft (Enter Your ID!)

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4925 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:49 am

Post by Klick »

What deck(s) did you run to get there?
I haven't played in months so idk what newfangled cards they have now, but I'd play with anyone who wanted to
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: idk she it me

Post Post #4926 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:21 am

Post by shiki »

In post 4925, Klick wrote:What deck(s) did you run to get there?
I haven't played in months so idk what newfangled cards they have now, but I'd play with anyone who wanted to
this is the deck i played:

Spoiler:

the only card that was annoying to obtain was the fiendish servant, since it is from the second wing of the rightside adventure from galakrond's awakening, so i had to save up 1400 gold to unlock it. before i was able to do so i was playing transfer student, but sometimes it would put a nine mana spell in my hand and ruin the discard synergy and this was very very frustrating.

i would probably wait a few days before crafting anything because new cards are to be released this week.

if you would like to play with me my battletag is guldanica#1764 (americas).
feel free to delete this ghost
student
student
Watcher
student
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #4927 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by student »

I got to 10k in bg. But am having trouble climbing to 11
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4928 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:54 pm

Post by Porkens »

Expired merchant is my favorite card in a while
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4929 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by Porkens »

I got to legendary in wild with discard warlock. Easy mode I know but I’ve been playing discard warlock since karazan so I feel like I put my time in.

Duels are fun, battlegrounds is still fun, new set is new
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #4930 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Yeah! I've been having fun with secret hunter and demon zoo in standard. Petting zoo is a bit ridiculous.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4931 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:18 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I tried to make a half-assed menagerie warrior deck since I opened the legendary that draws a mech+pirate+dragon, but even after crafting one-ofs of a few things it seems like I'd still need at least 2 more epics and a legendary (2nd copy of baton+tent trasher+Ancharr) to make it actually work and I don't want to spend that much dust on it : /

Did get C'Thun and already had stowaways so I put together a pretty decent but not amazing C'Thun rogue and got from Silver 4 to Plat 10 with it (though I did have bonus stars all the way through). I'm trying out a mage C'Thun deck now that I suspect is slightly worse but is a lot more interactive and fun to play, tho tbh I might just stick to Duels for the most part now that I hit Plat b/c Duels are great and standard much less so.
I am a little irked that the new hero powers/treasures for Duels need a certain amount of epics from a given set for some of them since it means you probably have to go out of your way to craft them JUST for that, but the standard hero powers are generally good enough that I'm happy to roll with them for now (though the starting priest and warlock treasures are kinda disappointing)
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4932 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:22 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4931, Gammagooey wrote:I tried to make a half-assed menagerie warrior deck since I opened the legendary that draws a mech+pirate+dragon, but even after crafting one-ofs of a few things it seems like I'd still need at least 2 more epics and a legendary (2nd copy of baton+tent trasher+Ancharr) to make it actually work and I don't want to spend that much dust on it : /

Did get C'Thun and already had stowaways so I put together a pretty decent but not amazing C'Thun rogue and got from Silver 4 to Plat 10 with it (though I did have bonus stars all the way through). I'm trying out a mage C'Thun deck now that I suspect is slightly worse but is a lot more interactive and fun to play, tho tbh I might just stick to Duels for the most part now that I hit Plat b/c Duels are great and standard much less so.
I am a little irked that the new hero powers/treasures for Duels need a certain amount of epics from a given set for some of them since it means you probably have to go out of your way to craft them JUST for that, but the standard hero powers are generally good enough that I'm happy to roll with them for now (though the starting priest and warlock treasures are kinda disappointing)
I love the Duels so much.
whew!

Return to “The Arcade”