I don’t know where else to post this

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:27 pm

Post by Smoke and Mirrors »

In post 0, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Apparently I am being nominated for a scummie nom but being robbed of actual credit. I hydra’d with Pooky in a hydra called Smoke and Mirrors in PYP mafia. This is being nominated for a scummie but only 1 half of this hydra is being recognized for some reason. The thread is locked so I can’t correct this egregious error and in my past experience PMing the scummies’ account netted no responses, so if you want to consider my hydra Smoke and Mirrors for a scummie nomination that’s cool, what is 100% not, is failure to check your facts and realize that Pooky did not play solo but with me in the hydra Smoke and Mirrors. Please fix this asap, thank you.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=86070
Goodfellas
skitter30 and The Limit Does Not Exist (lilith2013 + Something_Smart) for their performance in Mini 2136: City That Never Sleeps.
Farkran and Chara for their performance in Undertale S Open.
Alduskel and PookyTheMagicalBear for their performance in Micro 952: The Coalition: ItGBSMoD.
Hoopla, Something_Smart, and
PookyTheMagicalBear
for their performance in Open 798: PYPX/Y+I/M
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=84707

This the game thread. As anyone can see It was Smoke and Mirrors, the hydra Pooky was in with ME who played in that game, so how is only Pooky being mentioned but not me?
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:38 am

Post by Smoke and Mirrors »

In post 17, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 16, Nero Cain wrote:they are just a popularity contest so the popular head is getting nommed.
This doesn’t make me feel any better you know and it doesn’t change the fact that both me and Lillith would be blatantly fucked over by this.
Do you not literally view this as an issue intentionally/unintentionally of misrepresentation or not?

Return to “Mafia Discussion”