xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2750 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:24 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2742, Adorable wrote:
In post 2709, Adorable wrote:After the mass claim this has made me reevaluate. I have been suspicious of Ari today and DV also made some good points saying he was wondering if it is Ydrasse/Reckoner and I never even thought about this. I don't like how Ari says it's me/Ydrasse because that team makes no sense. It's like as if Ari is saying scum Ydrasse defended scum Adorable on day 1 and continues to defend her on day 1, scum Ydrasse votes scum beeboy and refuses to defend scum beeboy.
I'm also going to quote this too which also makes the beeboy/Ydrasse/Adorable team being weird and makes no sense because Ydrasse defended me on day 1 and did not defend beeboy.
Why are you so focused on the Ydrasse/beeboy pairing?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2751 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:26 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I know that there's like a 90% chance just yeeting down the list of Ari/Ydrasse/DV just wins the game for us but there's a 10% of my brain that's being paranoid as fuck and feeling like I'm giving the game away somehow
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2752 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:27 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2746, The Bulge wrote:ugh i hate this

alright today after work. sorry I've all but forgotten about this all week. I think at this point im almost definitely not going to finish reading, but I need to figure out where I want to go so this game stops being a big foggy mess to think about.

reck what are your current thoughts on the whole "yeet ari before xylo" thing from the other day?

ari, I'd like to hear why you think Ari/Ydrasse is an impossible team fmpov? is it just the events of this day phase?
Also like if the claims are true then you're just dead tonight right? Which leaves town without an active town leader

Fucking hell I am so scared this is going to go off the rails
green shirt thursdays
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #2753 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:28 am

Post by xofelf »

Hi, I am sorry. Between recovery and my computer shitting the bed the other day, my focus has been fucked. BUT today y'all can have a fair bit of it. So lemme give you some of the thoughts i've been having about everyone(yes, literally everyone. I felt the need to regroup the other day).

I gotta say, very little has truly changed my suspicion about Ydrasse or Adorable. The only thing in Ydrasse's corner was hectic, and he's gone. Which setting her up for a misyeet? maybe. But I can't help but notice just how many times Ydrasse got strung up only for there to be a last minute switch that wasn't her, and also was some towny who wasn't really doing much but if anybody thought about it for a second, would have seen they weren't more scummy than other targets.

Adorable is a fucking mystery. I think I just don't understand her, I'm not gonna be able to see anything she says or does in the context of if it's scummy or not because she's so baffling. Nor does it help that she's been so zeroed in on me after one comment i made day 1. But I really hate her recent exploration of why she thinks hectic died, that it's something to make her look weird or something. And like, she looked weird without his help. So idk.

Ari is somebody that I can't quite box. He's been particularly helpful, but is it helpful cuz somebody's gotta step up, or is it helpful with an agenda? Fuck if I know. But at the same time, knowing stuff Ari's had going on and all, I can see him just being busy or whatever elsewhere.

Reck I think I've just had far too many of the same thoughts for me to see him as anything but towny. None of his usual shady vibes are happening. But also if it is Reck, I was never going to be able to see him as anything but town, just no.

DV was one I wasn't really sure about, but I think it's just the difference between LSGs and mafia that i'm catching, not scummy. Also talked him over with Ceph and he agrees.

Bulge for several reasons I fully believe and the universe in which he's been scum the whole time is one in which town was always going to lose and we lost like 2 rounds ago, so yeah.

So our last scum is somewhere in the pool of Ydrasse, Adorable, and Ari. I worry about any of those being our choice, BUT it *has* to be, right? And I do think Ydrasse is the one which clears up the others. If she is town, I think it sorts out so much more of the game. But, I don't wanna vote until Bulge has been around a little more to chat.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2754 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:32 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2753, xofelf wrote:So our last scum is somewhere in the pool of Ydrasse, Adorable, and Ari. I worry about any of those being our choice, BUT it *has* to be, right? And I do think Ydrasse is the one which clears up the others. If she is town, I think it sorts out so much more of the game. But, I don't wanna vote until Bulge has been around a little more to chat.
Wait, last scum? Singular?
green shirt thursdays
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #2755 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:34 am

Post by xofelf »

No, not singular. Like the category of scum. Look man, I woke up a bit ago and I hurt, first thing I did was post here.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2756 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:40 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Okay yeah you had me frantically looking for a scum flip I forgot about and then realizing we don't have an updated OP and getting mad
green shirt thursdays
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #2757 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:43 am

Post by xofelf »

Haha, no worries. Nah, sorry, I did the thing I do with words where I didn't include enough context so it sounded like I meant something else.

But anyways, like... the three of Adorable/Ydrasse/Ari need sorted. At least for me. They're all very big question marks that once solved resolve a lot of the other question marks for me and in context of a lot of the other votes and flips we've had I think makes us understand this game and win it.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2758 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:46 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2757, xofelf wrote:Haha, no worries. Nah, sorry, I did the thing I do with words where I didn't include enough context so it sounded like I meant something else.

But anyways, like... the three of Adorable/Ydrasse/Ari need sorted. At least for me. They're all very big question marks that once solved resolve a lot of the other question marks for me and in context of a lot of the other votes and flips we've had I think makes us understand this game and win it.
If you swap DV for Adorable that's basically where I'm at too
green shirt thursdays
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #2759 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:50 am

Post by xofelf »

DV is definitely a question mark, you're not wrong. I spent a long time talking to Ceph about him the other day though, and I placed a f2f game at the last Survivormeet, that I swear he was town for, and he was a lot like this. I remember thinking he was scummy and I was wrong. Ceph said that typically what DV scum does is like almost make allies of other town people in order to get the agendas pushed that he wants, and that is definitely not what DV is doing here. And that most of how DV posts then is making posts to be clearly townread, and he's also not doing that here.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2760 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:00 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

does ceph have a non-meta read on DV
green shirt thursdays
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #2761 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:14 am

Post by xofelf »

I'll ask. I'll poke him anyways cuz talking stuff out with him is super helpful sometimes, and he's the only one of the team who checks in at all.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2762 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:44 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 2756, xRECKONERx wrote:Okay yeah you had me frantically looking for a scum flip I forgot about and then realizing we don't have an updated OP and getting mad
Um okay
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2763 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:25 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2762, DeasVail wrote:
In post 2756, xRECKONERx wrote:Okay yeah you had me frantically looking for a scum flip I forgot about and then realizing we don't have an updated OP and getting mad
Um okay
Very cool contribution to the thread DV
green shirt thursdays
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2764 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:56 am

Post by DeasVail »

That was just me expressing that I don’t really believe you and I can feel myself locking onto thinking of you as scum and I feel like that might be a good thing but obviously if I’m wrong I want to work that out.

I think a lot of the townreads on you are because “Reck’s town” without much more that really speaks to me.

All that was essentially what the “um okay” meant
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2765 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:05 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Okay, well you're wrong, and so far the reasons you've given for scumreading me are:

"I don't believe your team was ever invested in this game"

and

"I don't believe that you were confused by xof implying only one scum remaining"

Both of which are categorically untrue, but I have no way to show you that because any "proof" is going to be heresay, which makes it a super convenient and neat way to try to throw shit my direction while being immune to scrutiny for it

But it's okay because we're going to yeet from a very specific pool, and we'll win the game regardless. So if you're town, you're wrong but it won't matter. And if you're scum, I understand why you have to throw shade outside of the {you/Ydrasse/Ari} pool to set up for some kind of out down the line, and I respect the hustle
green shirt thursdays
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2766 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:40 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 2750, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2742, Adorable wrote:
In post 2709, Adorable wrote:After the mass claim this has made me reevaluate. I have been suspicious of Ari today and DV also made some good points saying he was wondering if it is Ydrasse/Reckoner and I never even thought about this. I don't like how Ari says it's me/Ydrasse because that team makes no sense. It's like as if Ari is saying scum Ydrasse defended scum Adorable on day 1 and continues to defend her on day 1, scum Ydrasse votes scum beeboy and refuses to defend scum beeboy.
I'm also going to quote this too which also makes the beeboy/Ydrasse/Adorable team being weird and makes no sense because Ydrasse defended me on day 1 and did not defend beeboy.
Why are you so focused on the Ydrasse/beeboy pairing?
Ari is saying it's me/Ydrasse and I was explaining the team doesn't make sense and I also brought up beeboy since I remember on day 1 Ydrasse defended me and she didn't defend beeboy.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2767 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:52 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 2765, xRECKONERx wrote:Both of which are categorically untrue, but I have no way to show you that because any "proof" is going to be heresay, which makes it a super convenient and neat way to try to throw shit my direction while being immune to scrutiny for it
How often do reasons for suspecting people actually have a way to be proven wrong? I’m baffled by your issue with that aspect
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2768 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2767, DeasVail wrote:
In post 2765, xRECKONERx wrote:Both of which are categorically untrue, but I have no way to show you that because any "proof" is going to be heresay, which makes it a super convenient and neat way to try to throw shit my direction while being immune to scrutiny for it
How often do reasons for suspecting people actually have a way to be proven wrong? I’m baffled by your issue with that aspect
You're claiming you want to know if you're wrong. How do you expect anyone to engage you on that front? Here I'll play it out for you:

You: "I believe these things about Reck"
Others: "I don't beleive those things about Reck"

End scene

What actual dialogue are you expecting to come of it
green shirt thursdays
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2769 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 2689, Ydrasse wrote:i'm saying that ari already knows what i am going to claim and jumped the gun assuming it bc in his head he already knows me being vt as true, and was projecting that onto everyone else; it's not desperate bc like, in what world do i jump to that of all things instead of just... you know... pointing out the stuff from ari i've already done, on top of the fact that he outted the mason, on top of the fact he's lining up his solve now btwn me and adorable which like, wow, i get flipped today, he was wrong, and then tomorrow bulge dies and
he gives it another go on adorable and then the game's over

i have not once crumbed in this setup nor would i ever want to given that scum knows exactly what's going on
is this....................tmi?
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2770 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 2749, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2746, The Bulge wrote:ari, I'd like to hear why you think Ari/Ydrasse is an impossible team fmpov? is it just the events of this day phase?
are you asking ari why he's not scum with ydrasse or is this a typo
from my point of view. in he says: "I don't think Ari/Ydrasse would be viable in any context". I want him to go into specific detail about why that is.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2771 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 2752, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2746, The Bulge wrote:ugh i hate this

alright today after work. sorry I've all but forgotten about this all week. I think at this point im almost definitely not going to finish reading, but I need to figure out where I want to go so this game stops being a big foggy mess to think about.

reck what are your current thoughts on the whole "yeet ari before xylo" thing from the other day?

ari, I'd like to hear why you think Ari/Ydrasse is an impossible team fmpov? is it just the events of this day phase?
Also like if the claims are true then you're just dead tonight right? Which leaves town without an active town leader

Fucking hell I am so scared this is going to go off the rails
yes that is a big reason why I'm finding it so hard to commit any brainpower to this lol. the same thing happened when I was conftown at the end of illicit substances and kept thinking I was gonna be the NK so I was putting off any serious catchup or solving, except the difference is ghosting for an evening in that game meant missing 100 pages of new posts. I know it's Team Mafia and I should be extra motivated, I know my role puts me in a town leader position, but it's... not my forte, unfortunately.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2772 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by The Bulge »

I should stop saying stuff like that I guess if I want to stop being left alive well past my attention span expires in games :P
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2773 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by The Bulge »

DV is no longer in my PoE for today btw
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man