electoral college mafia (now its done watch it go)

OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:05 am

Post by OutWorldER »

VOTE: T3

Look at this guy, with his bloc all to himself. Who does he think he is?
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:06 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 16, Gypyx wrote:also exe-2 is on me right now
Pretty sure your bloc isn't actually voting anyone since the plurality is on Not Voting

Unless I've just completely misunderstood how this works.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:15 am

Post by OutWorldER »

if that were true I'd be in the mega-group
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:20 am

Post by OutWorldER »

very early lean-town Noraa and Gypyx here, since they're voting inside their own mega-group, and I'd think scum, if they were in that group, would avoid that and prefer to try and pocket some members of the mega-group to take control of it.

lean-town on Mastina as well, for the dumbtell Tris pointed out and trying to get us started.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:22 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 46, Gypyx wrote:
In post 44, OutWorldER wrote:lean-town on Mastina as well, for the dumbtell Tris pointed out and trying to get us started.
dumbtell?
In post 33, tris wrote:what about this line, mastina?
"i will try not to create any obvious alignment information in these assignments (unless it is very funny)"
In post 36, tris wrote:
In post 15, mastina wrote: If he knows my personality and thus knows that I would naturally be inclined to townbloc with my group...it then follows, he inverted it, making the group be scum with the expectation that I would townbeard by townblocking with scum.
i don't feel like this is the kind of evil he means. not evil in the sense of benefiting the evil players but in the sense of causing chaos to game state.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:25 am

Post by OutWorldER »

don't like tris's posts, 39, 41, 47 all feel like classic IIOA

VOTE: Tris
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:32 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 64, Gypyx wrote:
In post 53, OutWorldER wrote:don't like tris's posts, 39, 41, 47 all feel like classic IIOA

tris is very town so could you develop?
Every post of hers so far is fluff or IIOA. While the fluff could be written off as early-day posting, the posts I mention feel like an attempt to say something useful to establish a presence in the early-game without having to do anything controversial.

Not enthused by her reaction either, no defense on her part at all, the "good catch" feels defeatist, which I often see coming from scum.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:36 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 75, schadd_ wrote:
In post 23, tris wrote:oh, we should ask the mod!

@schadd, the fickle: is non voting plurality possible?
not sure exactly what u mean here. there's no outcome where an execution does not occur - not voting is not an option for the final choice, it just means that that person's vote isn't being used
Example. 1 person in a bloc of 8 is voting Player A. All others in that bloc are not voting. Is the bloc not voting or are they voting Player A?

Although judging by this answer I assume it's the latter.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:52 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 78, Gypyx wrote:
In post 71, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 64, Gypyx wrote:
In post 53, OutWorldER wrote:don't like tris's posts, 39, 41, 47 all feel like classic IIOA

Every post of hers so far is fluff or IIOA. While the fluff could be written off as early-day posting, the posts I mention feel like an attempt to say something useful to establish a presence in the early-game without having to do anything controversial.

Not enthused by her reaction either, no defense on her part at all, the "good catch" feels defeatist, which I often see coming from scum.
i'd say that scum generally would try to not bother with pushes on em' early, her acknowledging feel very town to the contrary "yeah that's scummy, keep digging if you want, cuz i'm a pure heart of towniness" ya know?

and i'll check out those posts
I guess this is just a matter of different experience, but I also think that scum being aloof to pushes is a common enough tell that scum know to avoid it.

I don't like your exaggerated defense of her in this post, though I guess I didn't phrase things correctly. I guess appeasement would be the better word to use instead of defeatist.
Gypyx wrote:so worldER

imo, only 41 is really IIOA, and even then, i don't see how it's scummy, like, town also acknoledges obvious stuff ya know

especially given it's early and the game is wild

so ye, to me it's fine, other 2 posts feel like trying to thinking what the consequences of the voting format are
I would argue that if it is an obvious conclusion it is Information and not Analysis.

But even with your thesis, tris didn't develop off those conclusions in any way. It doesn't seem like she used that conclusion to develop any reads on how scum or town would be using the format to control the game, and if she did she didn't communicate them.

In fact the only posts of hers that really communicate to me any effort to draw alignment or communicate her own was her recent posts (83, 84, 85), y'know, after I started pushing her.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:56 am

Post by OutWorldER »

Your point?
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

I don't see why it being the early-game should delegitimize the points I make, especially when the whole point of RVS and the early-game is to put out AI content to extrapolate from. I feel like 99 and 103 are very disingenuous dismissals of my push.

@Anya, RVS vote or serious? Naked voting after all that is rather strange from my view.

Spoiler: Quote
In post 103, Gypyx wrote:
In post 93, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 78, Gypyx wrote:
In post 71, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 64, Gypyx wrote:

i'd say that scum generally would try to not bother with pushes on em' early, her acknowledging feel very town to the contrary "yeah that's scummy, keep digging if you want, cuz i'm a pure heart of towniness" ya know?

and i'll check out those posts
I guess this is just a matter of different experience, but I also think that scum being aloof to pushes is a common enough tell that scum know to avoid it.

I don't like your exaggerated defense of her in this post, though I guess I didn't phrase things correctly. I guess appeasement would be the better word to use instead of defeatist.
never really thought about how scum avoids triggering tells, so idk on that one

this didn't really feel like appeasment, like, unless i'm misundersteanding?

Gypyx wrote:so worldER

imo, only 41 is really IIOA, and even then, i don't see how it's scummy, like, town also acknoledges obvious stuff ya know

especially given it's early and the game is wild

so ye, to me it's fine, other 2 posts feel like trying to thinking what the consequences of the voting format are
I would argue that if it is an obvious conclusion it is Information and not Analysis.

But even with your thesis, tris didn't develop off those conclusions in any way. It doesn't seem like she used that conclusion to develop any reads on how scum or town would be using the format to control the game, and if she did she didn't communicate them.

In fact the only posts of hers that really communicate to me any effort to draw alignment or communicate her own was her recent posts (83, 84, 85), y'know, after I started pushing her.
are really gonna get anything else than obvious conclusions page 1-5?

and well, idk, she has like 10 posts, and yeah, pushing often leads to peoples getting serious with the game?

not really seeing where's the problem with everything that bein' pointed out

I guess it's a matter of tone more than anything but it feels like she was trying to diffuse my vote by conceding the point like that.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

I'm not entirely satisfied with Anya's vote there regardless of the answer I get because a naked vote with no elaboration or confrontation, in that position, feels opportunistic. I am interested in seeing the answer though.
Momrangal wrote:Though... my mind goes go to superb... rofl
If your mind goes to superb when reading my posts then why vote me? Because I was town in Superb.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

Unless you somehow think I play the same in all my games, then that's the shittiest answer I could've possibly been given.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

Momrangal's trajectory on the last page is absolutely awful, by the way.
In post 120, Anya wrote:it didn't mean anything but i don't like your defensiveness over a naked vote so i'm happy with it now

Xtoxm, quiet, Noraa, Auro, Gypyx, tris, Anya, VFP - let's wrap this day up
I'm curious why my defensiveness there pings you as scummy, when your vote was a very good place and timing for scum, especially made naked like that. I should think it warrants some scrutiny and close observation of your slot.
VFP wrote:Okay, so we can just take that solo groups are pretty strong right now.
Curious why you think that. Their two votes, and as the mod just informed, they don't have real impact until the majority in the 8P bloc are voting together.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

FMPOV, I think sorting the 8P bloc is probably imperative in these early stages. My initial thoughts are that if more than half the scum are outside the 8P bloc they'll probably be working to undermine it, and vice versa if half or more are inside.

A solid town group in the 8P bloc is important either way.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 129, VFP wrote:
In post 128, OutWorldER wrote:Curious why you think that. Their two votes, and as the mod just informed, they don't have real impact until the majority in the 8P bloc are voting together.
Because they actually have the power to make a split decision if the option is there, the group of 8 people less so.
I think they're only powerful in certain situations (D2 with 8P bloc untouched, D1 with all 3P blocs voting together). I still think the 8P is more powerful overall. Also as Flow Trap says, the wording of the rules make it seem like there's a possibility of blocs changing with each day.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

You got any alignment thoughts about any players right now, VFP?
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

Naked vote that came in the middle of a push and subsequent debate, at a time when the major voices of the thread were either defending Tris or out of the interaction entirely. Very easy for momentum to build on either side of that if votes start coming in, which at that early/RVS stage of the game is not unlikely. Being in that stage of the game also allowed you to pivot to any side or back out of the interaction entirely without controversy.

It's not something I can actually, in good faith, scumread you for because it is entirely possible, if not likely that it was just an RVS vote and my 5-dimensional gigabrain is just being hyperactive and overly paranoid but I like to spitball things like this regardless just to pull players into the game.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

please do not sheep me my reads don't get good until Day 2.

I'm mostly waiting for the whole town to get here as well as certain interactions to happen.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:08 am

Post by OutWorldER »

shitclaiming under minimal pressure seems to be Mom's towngame so I'll let it go for now, my choice for EOD policy though.

Mozami's stuff is definitely something scum could fake but I'm not entirely convinced is fake. Throwing out a lot of reads but is being more of a passive observer than actually trying to engage and extract. Wagon is alright but probably won't be putting my vote there until I see more.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:12 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 149, bugspray wrote:
In post 141, tris wrote:@bug how did you arrive at a vote on me?
it was ower sheep 80% and like 20% me agreeing with ower
This post and the wall they posted before it make me wary of bugspray trying to pocket me but that's mostly a tinfoil meta read at this moment.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:59 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 309, tris wrote: is it? has she done this kind of thing before?
happened in Superb. That is my only town game with her so I might just be confbias on that.

Flow trap's reaction to votes is awful, I'm going there

VOTE: Flow Trap

I get the sense moz is either scum or town that can't find a foothold in the game at the moment.

pedit: I currently get the same sense from you that I get from moz
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:04 am

Post by OutWorldER »

gut leans me towards the latter right now, but I need to see certain interactions before I can make a proper judgement.

It's why I'm not voting there because I don't think that I'll be able to get a good read there while he's on the defensive.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:13 am

Post by OutWorldER »

like I could maybe tinfoil an agenda coming from 194 since it's TRing half of the 8P Bloc but that could also just be the fact that the 8P bloc was most active at that point in time, and they're just giving out general TR's without really trying to endear himself to any big voices in that bloc.

The fact that they're either ignoring or shitpushing the other two in his bloc leads me to believe he doesn't really have an agenda and is just Town that doesn't really know where to slot themselves in to the interactions happening at the moment.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:20 am

Post by OutWorldER »

by the way if the blocs do change every day that's kinda gonna suck because I was hoping to get good NKA out of how scum killed around the blocs and how they're formed.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 384, Tsutsu wrote:
In post 315, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 309, tris wrote: is it? has she done this kind of thing before?
happened in Superb. That is my only town game with her so I might just be confbias on that.

Flow trap's reaction to votes is awful, I'm going there

VOTE: Flow Trap

I get the sense moz is either scum or town that can't find a foothold in the game at the moment.

pedit: I currently get the same sense from you that I get from moz
ew. I'm fine with calling outworlder scum as well.
I'd really appreciate if you ever elaborated about your reads instead of just throwing out the words scum and town.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #26) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 392, Tsutsu wrote:
Also Outworlder, no its not ok. I'm not going to think super hard otherwise imma start getting confused. But anyways, you shouldn't care about my reads for now since they are still developing.
I simply want you to communicate the thought process you had when looking at that post. You seemed to communicate that pretty clearly when talking about Mom and Vax, then you got to me and just said "scum" without any further comment.

Just because your reads are developing doesn't you need to be cagey about it, especially since you and I have a terrible track record when it comes to reading each other.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:45 am

Post by OutWorldER »

"Flea is scum because they're playing well" is definitely a new one.

Flea is still a pretty null slot at the moment, they haven't really committed to anything hard outside of a TR and defense of Mom that I don't think carries any agenda.

Flow Trap going back to VFP after Gypyx brought that slot up as a potential counterwagon only continues to assure me FT is scum.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #28) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:55 am

Post by OutWorldER »

I have a lot of trouble believing that since you responded to bugspray's 437 which is only 3 posts above Gypyx's vote and call to wagon VFP.

It seems your very hyper-conscious of both yours and my place in the game-state, considering how fast you are to reply to me and how much of your ISO is trying to buddy up to me.

also just noticed

@mod Gypyx isn't voting himself
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #29) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:02 am

Post by OutWorldER »

Spoiler:
In post 38, flow trap wrote:VOTE: lendunistus

Outworld, let's overthrow our 3rd member :wink:
In post 122, flow trap wrote:
In post 118, Momrangal wrote:You gotta roll scum at some point, right?
Gambler's fallacy
In post 123, flow trap wrote:
In post 120, Anya wrote:it didn't mean anything but i don't like your defensiveness over a naked vote so i'm happy with it now

Xtoxm, quiet, Noraa, Auro, Gypyx, tris, Anya, VFP - let's wrap this day up
Defensiveness is more towny from my experience
In post 317, flow trap wrote:
In post 315, OutWorldER wrote:I get the sense moz is either scum or town that can't find a foothold in the game at the moment.
Which do you think it is?
In post 321, flow trap wrote:Well we can proooooooobably get on out of the first NK since no one (but me :P) knows for certain

Your out here constantly trying to engage with me on very non-controversial things, as well as defending me. These are interactions you have not attempted to have with anyone else, as all the other interactions with others in your ISO is just constant aloofness, fluff, AtE and defensiveness.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #30) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:14 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 513, flow trap wrote:317 was more of accusationish type post; 321 is irrelevant; 123 is something I have said multiple times in games I have played; 38 is the joke post; 122, I just like stating fallacies in general
So your now trying to spin that even the few interactions that are in your ISO are inconsequential?

Because most of the rest of your ISO is either what I said above about aloofness and AtE, or it's very sparse "I agree" interactions that you then don't follow up on using your vote. You really want to say now that you weren't even trying to interact with me in those posts, that you were just stating inconsequential and uncontroversial crap?
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:41 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 521, flow trap wrote:Look at me and my 0 votes being uncontroversial
This is a deflection of the point, as you know what I meant. You intended to say safe things that would let you go by unnoticed, and it worked until you made a bad post and people started to dig into your ISO when at that point you had gone by mostly unengaged.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:01 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 539, Gypyx wrote:
In post 506, OutWorldER wrote:"Flea is scum because they're playing well" is definitely a new one.

Flea is still a pretty null slot at the moment, they haven't really committed to anything hard outside of a TR and defense of Mom that I don't think carries any agenda.

Flow Trap going back to VFP after Gypyx brought that slot up as a potential counterwagon only continues to assure me FT is scum.
so, you just want peoples under pressure to go on vanity wagons, or is it more develloped than that?
Looking at Flow Trap's switch onto VFP he phrases it like it's a read that he's had for a while that he's suddenly reassured of when VFP votes him again. VFP already seems like pretty LHF to me and FT was previously on VFP so on the surface it seems like natural progression but FT's previous vote on VFP was out of nowhere and came after he FT had agreed on scum with another person but didn't follow up on that agreement with a vote or a push.

So to me the VFP push looked like pivoting back to a safe vote after another player brought it up as a potential counterwagon.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

that's hammer for the bloc but FT still needs two electoral votes, I think?
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

It is hammer for the bloc, I checked.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

yeah but no other bloc than and T3's is voting for FT.

I was wrong it's one electoral vote left.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #36) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:25 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 624, Tsutsu wrote:I do still think Flea is scum but since mom flipped town and was confident flea was town, I will believe and give flea one more day but I am pretty sure flea is scum here anyways.
1 more day of thinking on that because of my favorite most precious and amazing mom
this begins to look more and more like you trying to distance away from a partner by SRing them and then finding reasons not to vote.
In post 627, Xtoxm wrote:kind of weird kill does anyone have particular fear/history with mom

i tr all the excluded voters so this day could be tough

auro we can collab on my vote today
shame we cant private chat over it :lol:
I don't see how it's weird, Momrangal was all over D1 claiming weird shit scum figured it was assured to be a PR. I'd take that shot myself.
In post 633, Gypyx wrote:
In post 414, Anya wrote:you live for now mozamis but your bunny fur will be soaked red with blood by the end of this week

and it's gonna be YOUR blood and not mine to be clear

VOTE: flow trap
LOL

VOTE: Anya

SCUM LOTTERALLY FAKING MESSAGES LMAO
not quite sure I get what's going on here.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #37) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:27 am

Post by OutWorldER »

oh wait now I see.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #38) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:28 am

Post by OutWorldER »

So like

who got Momrangal's mail last night.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #39) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:30 am

Post by OutWorldER »

say "ew" all you want but literally you've stated Flea is your top scum-read and then like "eh, I'll vote faer tommorow"

how else am I supposed to interpret that.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #40) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:34 am

Post by OutWorldER »

Yeah things look real stupid once somebody points it out.

If Flea is your SR and you have no reason to believe otherwise then why refuse to apply pressure.

This isn't town wanting somebody to be town because of an earlier read, I'm supposed to buy that you looked at that ISO, unequivocally thought it's scummy from first wink, and then refused to follow up on that read.

You can claim it's absurd for scum!you to do all you want, I don't see town motivation here.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #41) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:37 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 647, Tsutsu wrote:I'm also curious who got Momrangal's mail yesterday but it isn't an alignment telling piece of information so why are you even asking? VOTE: OutworldER
The person who got Momrangal's mail could not have committed the kill last night. Yes, with an intact scum team this isn't a clear at the moment but it can be later down the road and it can also give us insight into Mom's final reads.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #42) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:42 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 651, Tsutsu wrote:
yeah and you feel like a deflated bag of potato chips this game compared to your towngame.
the fuck does this mean.

I never stated that this was a definitive scum-tell, I simply stated a suspicion I had about the pattern I saw, and I didn't follow up there with a vote because it a vacuous suspicion that I didn't have a whole lot else to back up with. I do this a lot simply because it draws people in and gets them to engage.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #43) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:45 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 657, Tsutsu wrote:
In post 656, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 651, Tsutsu wrote:
yeah and you feel like a deflated bag of potato chips this game compared to your towngame.
the fuck does this mean.

I never stated that this was a definitive scum-tell, I simply stated a suspicion I had about the pattern I saw, and I didn't follow up there with a vote because it a vacuous suspicion that I didn't have a whole lot else to back up with. I do this a lot simply because it draws people in and gets them to engage.
all of your pushes this game have been pretty half assed tbh.
In what way?
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #44) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:47 am

Post by OutWorldER »

Why do you insist on being cagey and vague with your reads? You only do this to me and I think this has been constant across the two other games we shared.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #45) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:50 am

Post by OutWorldER »

That aside, I'm probably withholding my vote until the entire gang gets here.

With Momrangal's whole claim situation I would think she would've drawn at least one investigative role so depending on if any claims come out I think I can get a clear view of how the night might've played out.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #46) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:52 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 665, Tsutsu wrote:
In post 664, OutWorldER wrote:Why do you insist on being cagey and vague with your reads? You only do this to me and I think this has been constant across the two other games we shared.
Was I ever not vague on any other reads? You're trying way too hard to make me think this is a replay of our last game where I assume you were town? I can't remember to be honest but you probably were.
When you dipped into Momrangal's and Flea's meta you were very clear into what specific behaviors you thought didn't match up or did match up there.

With me it's just "ew" and "you feel like a deflated bag of chips" and you refusing to elaborate further because "I'll get confused if I think too hard"
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #47) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:52 am

Post by OutWorldER »

I never said mass-claim, doofus.

I said if any results come out or not, I can probably get a picture of how the night played out and what roles the scum team might have.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #48) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:02 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 665, Tsutsu wrote: You're trying way too hard to make me think this is a replay of our last game where I assume you were town?
If I was trying to emulate one of the games I had with you I would have about half the post-count I do now lol. I was simply pointing out what I saw as a weird pattern.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #49) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:05 am

Post by OutWorldER »

I was in Stuff I'm Listening To, yes.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #50) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:33 am

Post by OutWorldER »

It takes 7 in the 13p bloc to have that bloc vote. I have no idea where moza's idea that this is a delicate situation comes from.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #51) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:34 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 684, Tsutsu wrote:
In post 682, mastina wrote:For the record her dying message to me (at least I am assuming it was from her) said that you were town. <3
Oh how interesting.
VOTE: Mastina
She targeted me last night
okay what did the message say
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #52) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:38 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 695, Tsutsu wrote:
In post 690, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 684, Tsutsu wrote:
In post 682, mastina wrote:For the record her dying message to me (at least I am assuming it was from her) said that you were town. <3
Oh how interesting.
VOTE: Mastina
She targeted me last night
okay what did the message say
massy is going first. I am not.
Mastina already told the contents of her supposed message though?

Unless this is referring to something else.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #53) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:43 am

Post by OutWorldER »

Mast you were also roleblocked last night, is the thing I get from your post?
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #54) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:26 am

Post by OutWorldER »

anya's stuff is very NAI since it's town trolling or scum taking refuge in absurdity. That said I do have very mixed feelings about that slot.

I have too many SR's here and need to readjust and sort out feelings on certain posts. Moza stuff looks bad but I have a lingering doubt it's just LHF there. I honestly want to join Mastina on bugspray because there was some stuff that pinged me D1 but not in a way that I felt confident was scum at that time.

VOTE: bugspray
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #55) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

active lurking is not allowed in my games, banned.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (isolation #56) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

okay but what little content you've posted seems to be chasing low-hanging fruit/lurkers or sheeping others.

Your hiding behind shitposting so as to not have to commit to any positions.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (isolation #57) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

Mastina has said time and time again that her group/setup spec is due to her role. I'm a bit sus of that claim but it seems like something that will resolve itself and is ergo not something I'm inclined to call scum for.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

I'm pretty much onboard with Xtox about Moz at this point and I think that slot is low-hanging fruit being pushed by scum. I don't like Anya here at all and that Moz case feels like scum trying to look high effort.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (isolation #59) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 1160, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1155, OutWorldER wrote:I'm pretty much onboard with Xtox about Moz at this point and I think that slot is low-hanging fruit being pushed by scum. I don't like Anya here at all and that Moz case feels like scum trying to look high effort.
My counter to this is there's a lot of resistance here.
There being a lot of resistance and a slot being LHF are not mutually exclusive things. LHF just means the slot is easy to push, other players realizing that and looking at the cases presented with more scrutiny does preclude the slot from falling under that umbrella. People would rather elim scum than what they perceive as limbait.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (isolation #60) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

Unless you've been RB'd 2 nights in a row that claim is fake because I didn't get a message and Math didn't either.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (isolation #61) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

oh you already said otherwise

I'm still not of the opinion that fake-claiming guilties and then trying to walk it back is a particularly town maneuver.

especially since all you've been outputting is just a wall of useless noise with lackluster reads in between.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2044 (isolation #62) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 2042, T3 wrote:Here are the groups based on my reads:
Group 1: OWER leanscum
Tsutsu leantown
MathBlade conftown
T3 conftown
Auro scum
mozamis leanscum
Group 2: mastina conftown
bugspray scum
Flea town
lend leanscum
GGypyx town
Group 3 Vax null
tris town
Where's your leanscum on me come from?
I was almost completely disengaged from the game on day 3 so that might color my reads but I still see moza as town here.
I can agree on Bugspray though.

VOTE: Bugspray
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2326 (isolation #63) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:07 am

Post by OutWorldER »

moz is just not a slot I see being scum, I said before they felt like town without a foothold in the game at the beginning. If they were scum I'd of expected them to fall off the face of earth but they've been consistently out here.

I think Auro and T3 are on the right track with Bugspray and Vax.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2430 (isolation #64) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

The two major wagons are both pretty much absent and Bugspray doesn't seem concerned with the wagon on them. I think it's a high chance both are scum.

I still have no idea what the Auro case is about.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2435 (isolation #65) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

I was talking about Vax and Bugspray. Auro, despite having three votes, doesn't seem like it's going to go anywhere and most of the discussion is between Bugs and Vax.

Site meta, from what people have told me and what I've personally seen, trends towards scum being either lurky or not engaged at all when a big wagon is on them. Obviously not universal but that's the feeling I get from both of them. Vax has been lurky all game.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2476 (isolation #66) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 2460, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Bugspray
Vote stays until they give reads.
I love how Math says this

and then Bugs response is to claim.

Like instead of trying to look towny at all they're just trying to play a get out of jail free card.

By the way I'm gonna be here for a bit but after that it's
V/LA until Wednesday
to prepare for/take my driver's license test.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2597 (isolation #67) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:05 am

Post by OutWorldER »

If I'm being honest I still don't particularly read scuminess in Auro but my reads have been shit this game so I'm willing to sheep there.

Vax is also good but something about Vax/Bugs being scum together feels a bit too easy.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2764 (isolation #68) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

I am extremely confused and disengaged from this game.

Vax's opening here is really bad.

VOTE: Vax
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2809 (isolation #69) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:05 am

Post by OutWorldER »

I see Lend did the thing where they make one-line reactions to posts while not providing any actual content in an effort to look like they're doing something.

I still think Vax is better.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2822 (isolation #70) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

Intent to hammer Lend when I wake up tomorrow morning.

Nothing else going to happen today.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2844 (isolation #71) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

If nothing happened in the neighborhood why were you so hesitant about the elim?
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2857 (isolation #72) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

honestly I got nothin'. As long as this PoE is sound which from what I'm hearing it is I don't really feel like working up the effort to fight PoE elim.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”