Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:35 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

ego
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #145 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 49, Noraabear wrote:
In post 21, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:I actually had to check the thread to make sure this wasn’t the newbie queue.
well that sounds fake as hell.
VOTE: Smoke and Mirrors
I was joking. :roll:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #710 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:24 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I thought this game was cancelled? How does it continue without a mod?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #760 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 712, Xtoxm wrote:If anyone does not wish to continue the game, then I totally understand, please PM me, and avoid discussing in the game thread.
In post 706, Korina wrote:@mod, v/la today, (wednesday), and thursday. Friend is coming to visit.
Also, v/la weekends
Got it.
Sorry, it’s just that I had DMs with Krazy rather than PMs where I could copy you/Jingle. So, that’s really frustrating. No disrespect intended. <3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #929 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 869, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:SAM- Subtle/ I use they as not to mess up pronouns as I often do.

Battke- what do you think of Mastina . Do you have a lean for her

Penguin- True however you jumped on the wagon early when it had less steam so it seems to be less optimistic. Also your play have been a lot better then Subtle. Looking back as a whole I have become less and less impressed with Subtle overall play . They seem like they are kinda sakting by . Not as bad as Wheme imho but still skating
We’re a hydra.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #941 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 940, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 836, Noraabear wrote:Nice ok so new solve: Mastina/Mad hatters tea party/_______
Oh? Does this mean you have ascertained the truth of my identity? A simple yes or no will suffice.
I don’t want to alt fish but I think you once modded a game I was in under a different account. I was also in a hydra in that game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #991 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 950, Xtoxm wrote:
Votecount 1.9

mastina(5)
~ April Ludgate, Korina, Rathe, Whemestar, Noraabear

Korina(2)
~ Smoke and Mirrors, mastina
Battle Mage(2)
~ PenguinPower, TheFuzzylogic99
PenguinPower(1)
~ Battle Mage
TheFuzzylogic99(1)
~ Superb Subtlety

Not Voting (2)
: Raya36, Mad Hatters Tea Party

With 13 alive it takes 7 to FLIP.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2021-03-07 15:12:44)
@mod, Can we have an updated VC please?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1226 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1223, Superb Subtlety wrote:If you have an explanation for the lack of hood then you should have outed that some time ago. If not, I dunno what would be worth claiming here
Why are you being so antitown?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1331 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:52 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Btw, sorry for getting so tilted earlier and apologies to anyone I might have offended.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1376 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1375, Superb Subtlety wrote:
In post 1371, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 1369, Superb Subtlety wrote:Why don't you say it anyway if it's the truth though

I am looking for a convenient truth
It will only help scum unless it get’s believed which it won’t so no point.
How does it help scum? If you flip town won't it get revealed anyway?

Your play is in line with town!you and if there's a reason that explains the guilty then I am willing to hear you out
There’s something in my role pm about Koalwang having a winner that affects NAs on me. That’s why I canceled it but it won’t matter, because scum will obviously kill MHTP to try and frame me if I survive this day, so that’s why outing that only helps scum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1399 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1393, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 1370, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 1367, PenguinPower wrote:Open invitation?
Sure go for it, this is probably better than Kolawang anyway.

So we so far have two contenders:

MHTP for saying that according to them, prematurely ending my apparently antitown role hurts town

and 2:

Raya for inexplicably accusing me of rolefishing. Like she’s OOH claiming that I clearly knew about TFL’s neighbourize but then she’s also then not accusing me of saying that to derail my elim but lololol somehow try to “rolefish” her
. Like make up your mind ffs. Yoi either think I’m lying about the neighbourize or you don’t. If you think I’m actually lying about that, there’s absolutely nothing to rolefilsh. Only way that’s even possible is if I’m actually telling the truth because otherwise I’d presumably already know whatever the actual fuck she’s even talking about.

So @Penguin, let’s see if you can top that and you can win the first non-existent
LET’s HAVE FUN TROLLING NANCY PRIZE
. I believe in you dude. Let’s see you top that extremely stiff competition.

lmfaoooo
In the exceptionally unlikely situation that you are town, additional information gained from the day is beneficial to the town.
I may not know you, but I do believe you would not ignore that.
That’s right you don’t. In Team Mafia on MU - completely different animal (no pun intended than TM on MS), everyone insisted my team was scum except one of the scum team who white knighted us and I was so pissed at our miselim, I enthusiastically routed for scum. I can be extremely petty when I get disbelieved. I’m glad you think better of me but it’s sadly true.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1688 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1682, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1679, jjh927 wrote:Pranked, it's actually my role
Just checking- you just got the one video, right?
Yeah it says I received a message and it gave me a badger song, which is great and gave me a great mood booster at work so thank you! aha
@jjh did you send me a video because I can confirm I never received it if you did?

Anyway, we obviously don’t want a no elim so if nothing has changed and no one still believes me, can we end this day yet or not?

Our real role was some kind of modified x shot town joat and of course Koalawang host but the way our role is wtitten, is confusing/convoluted af. You will realize that when we flip that we were not told how to judge the contests, were not informed of prizes, so it wasn’t a real game. If we didn’t use any of our X shots, the only aspect to the game was winner/following night aesetic/involuntary commuter or the absence of, so we really had no choice because we were literally forced to invent our own prizes for the winners. Krazy should have made some actual mod confirmed prizes but he didn’t. That’s why I say our role was badly written. Also other than the corresponding. folppwing night asetic thing, the way our X shots are explained are even more convoluted and extremely confusing.

Of course I know I’m 100% wasting my time reiterating this because I’ve already stated this, so now that JV acknowledged the badger thing, can I vote yet because nothing has changed since then correct?

@Pooky why don’t you just ask me that on Discord? :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1691 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1689, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Sadly, that only acts to further incriminate you due to to the contradictions presented previous with regards to previously claimed aspects.
So what do you see as my mother for saying this? I could have just doubled down on it to save myself for today but I chose not to.

So why do I do a full disclosure now, knowing it absolutely guarantees my death?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1692 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:40 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1691, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1689, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Sadly, that only acts to further incriminate you due to to the contradictions presented previous with regards to previously claimed aspects.
So what do you see as my MOTIVATION for saying this? I could have just doubled down on it to save myself for today but I chose not to.

So why do I do a full disclosure now, knowing it absolutely guarantees my death?
Damned autocorrect. lololollol
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1738 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:43 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1733, Korina wrote:Oh wait you did, and I must oblige because you asked nicely

VOTE: S&M
You stole my hammer. :cry:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2083 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1756, Superb Subtlety wrote:Nancy was the one who was hiding a video from me yesterday btw

Figures

The lie was getting increasing ridiculous and contrived, but I was impressed at the self-awareness as to what her towngame looks like which she managed to manifest following day 1. Doesn't necessarily mean she'll use that self-awareness to improve her towngame, though
No, I didn’t and had no clue what you were referring to.

Just because I was scum doesn’t mean everything I said was untrue. I never received a video and Fuzzy never told us Raya neighbourized him. :roll:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2084 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1881, Battle Mage wrote:happy for scum PT to be released. we played crap this game, and although bad luck played a part, town clearly deserved the win. But i maintain the game was too townsided. closed setup, with everyone seemingly having a PR, and no scum fakeclaims. as soon as we lost Fuzzy, we were pretty much done.

that being said, it was enjoyable for what it was
Krazy should have given fake prizes. Like wtf was I supposed to do after Koalawang was over? We would have never been checked could prizes actually had been mod confirmed. :shifty:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2085 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1891, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:there's no way a closed setup with a scum dayvig is townsided lol
We had a role where actual prizes were expected, which we could obviously never actually deliver on, so making up a fake prize was bound to bite us in the ass, because there’s was no way to actually confirm it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2086 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1902, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1899, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1891, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:there's no way a closed setup with a scum dayvig is townsided lol
nah disagree. coz even if the dayvig lives and shoots...clearly once everyone's claimed, the possibility of a scum dayvig isn't going to seem that implausible. it gave us 1 extra kill, and a reasonable fakeclaim, but that's it.
uh you're just wrong here lol
No because you’re completely forgetting how our role basically fucked us because we had to declare a winner but were not given mod confirmable prizes to hand out. Also one shot perma day &night bg is whack but Fuzzy needed to claim dayvig. Also I wanted to selfhammer when Penguin put us at E-1 but BM wanted the day to last as long as possible, so I probably shouldn’t have listened to that. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2087 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:28 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1911, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1896, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:This was an incredible game and setup.

Many thanks, once again to Xtoxm to stepping in for us.

For what it's worth, I was heavily debating aiming at someone I had a strong townread on, or using the shot - as I did - upon someone I suspect.

Kudos to you as well, Battle Mage. you played well.
A final observation on balance - if you have a 13 player game, where the scum team's chances are reliant on 1 player surviving to the end, it's not a good sign. :lol: PS: Sorry you died Fuzzy....

the only silver linings are:

I didn't get killed by noraa
It was over quick

:lol:
I didn’t bother reading anything after we died. Why did you conceded? Something to do with the badger thing?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2088 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1931, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1929, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i was tilted so hard by him not listening to me on the roleclaim that I was mentally checked out lol
i think even nancy would say we were slightly unlucky at how badly this went :mrgreen:
Our role was problematic. We had to judge a contest, declare an actual winner but had no real prizes. Big freaking shocker, we got checked.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2089 (isolation #21) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1933, Battle Mage wrote:i couldve not claimed the badger thing, but there was no way to really know exactly what the deal was - maybe not claiming it would've confscumed me.
Had I self-hammered when Penguin had me at E-1, it probably would have helped. Great shot however. I’m glad you didn’t NK Noraa, not that would have actually changed anything.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2090 (isolation #22) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1935, jjh927 wrote:I did actually ask for FL to target me at some point in D1- if you were particularly observant then you may have come to the conclusion that I was reflexive

The idea of gambitting only occurred to me during N1 when I figured the two options were that I got NKed or I got NKed and protected by someone, and then I gradually honed the idea for how I could gambit until I just came up with the vaguely plausible fake roleclaim in hope of finding a scum.

I realised S&M must have got the video when Nancy said something like "Did you send me something? I didn't get it" because that kind of misinterpretation of my claim wouldn't have occurred unless she actually got the video, so felt safe enough to assume S&M did the kill on N2- especially since if I was wrong then scum were hiding the video and therefore were suspicious of me anyway, so I had nothing to lose in that assumption
We did not receive any videos. Fuzzy did not tell us about Raya neighbourize. Do not pass Go and collect $200.00.

:facepalm:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2091 (isolation #23) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1973, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:noraa you have no idea how scared BM was of you the entire game lol
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2092 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1974, Battle Mage wrote:lol not scared - justifiably cautious! :lol:

nancy and mastina...now xD
Why me?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2093 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:45 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1996, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1986, jjh927 wrote:Wow, really? That's actually pretty surprising

Were they that scared of her saying she had a really strong power role?
nah Nancy just really wanted Mastina dead
No but we figured SS was doc’d and we obviously should have killed MHTP but you wanted to whack Noraa who was 0 threat to all of us the entire game but we were unable to convince you of that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2094 (isolation #26) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2075, Jingle wrote:Get off my lawn!
lmfaooooo
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2122 (isolation #27) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2097, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:In your situation Nancy, I would have fully commited to the self-hammer. Prolonging the day is only going to provide town with additional power and talk time.
I agree but BM wanted toto drag it out.

@Fuzzy WHERE? If it was so freaking obvious how did none of us - not BM, me or Pooky have any clue about that?

@mod, just to be very clear, I am 100% fine with the scum
PT
being released just not the Discord.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2123 (isolation #28) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2112, Jingle wrote:
In post 2106, WhemeStar wrote:Is mafia pt released yet?
It was requested that we keep it redacted.
The discord, not the PT.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2124 (isolation #29) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2114, Jingle wrote:
In post 2088, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1931, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1929, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i was tilted so hard by him not listening to me on the roleclaim that I was mentally checked out lol
i think even nancy would say we were slightly unlucky at how badly this went :mrgreen:
Our role was problematic. We had to judge a contest, declare an actual winner but had no real prizes. Big freaking shocker, we got checked.
Your role was intended to be a confirmable nothing role, just like penguins or ss’s. You could theoretically have caught rayas action with the voyeur, but the main point of it was to be a public role that you could use to have fun while not dramatically shifting the power of the team.

Basically, you randed ‘least powerful scum’ and the scum team was already stacked.
What were we supposed to do about the prizes though? That’s the main reason people began to doubt us.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2125 (isolation #30) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2116, mastina wrote:
:(
BM wanted Noraa dead and I was hard opposed and things kind of got a bit uncomfortable at that point but BM and me are 100% good now, right @BM? <3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2126 (isolation #31) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2117, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2085, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
We had a role where actual prizes were expected, which we could obviously never actually deliver on, so making up a fake prize was bound to bite us in the ass, because there’s was no way to actually confirm it.
yeah that's true
In post 2086, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1902, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1899, Battle Mage wrote:
nah disagree. coz even if the dayvig lives and shoots...clearly once everyone's claimed, the possibility of a scum dayvig isn't going to seem that implausible. it gave us 1 extra kill, and a reasonable fakeclaim, but that's it.
uh you're just wrong here lol
No because you’re completely forgetting how our role basically fucked us because we had to declare a winner but were not given mod confirmable prizes to hand out. Also one shot perma day &night bg is whack but Fuzzy needed to claim dayvig. Also I wanted to selfhammer when Penguin put us at E-1 but BM wanted the day to last as long as possible, so I probably shouldn’t have listened to that. :lol:
lol if the day had ended early i'd just have missed the whole nightphase. which would only have further lowered odds, and dragged everything out. also, general rule of thumb not to self-hammer as scum when your teammates are on wagon.
I should have though because of jjh’s role which wound up sinking you. Plus, the situation for us was hopeless atp anyway.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2127 (isolation #32) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2118, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2089, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1933, Battle Mage wrote:i couldve not claimed the badger thing, but there was no way to really know exactly what the deal was - maybe not claiming it would've confscumed me.
Had I self-hammered when Penguin had me at E-1, it probably would have helped. Great shot however. I’m glad you didn’t NK Noraa, not that would have actually changed anything.
lol i couldnt really justify NKing noraa when nearly half the town was conftown by Day 3. :lol:
Yeah, it was the best shot you could have possibly made at that point but Mastina’s role was unfortunately way too strong. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2128 (isolation #33) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2119, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2097, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:In your situation Nancy, I would have fully commited to the self-hammer. Prolonging the day is only going to provide town with additional power and talk time.
they could have self-hammered early, but the early interactions with me were gross, so they needed time to cover that over. My only real ask was don't self-hammer just as I'm about to go on V/LA for the entire nightphase duration :lol:
Yeah but not self-hammering wound up helping jjh and that might have stopped it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2129 (isolation #34) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2120, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2093, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1996, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1986, jjh927 wrote:Wow, really? That's actually pretty surprising

Were they that scared of her saying she had a really strong power role?
nah Nancy just really wanted Mastina dead
No but we figured SS was doc’d and we obviously should have killed MHTP but you wanted to whack Noraa who was 0 threat to all of us the entire game but we were unable to convince you of that.
lol Nancy you know that's not true, and that's partly why you don't want to release the PT. I won't say anything further to spare your blushes, but in painting yourself as a genius, please try not to paint me as an even bigger idiot than i actually am... :roll:
Not the PT, discord. Well I have extremely good reasons to 100% know why Noraa kill was 100% suboptimal and you needed to trust me on being 100% right on that but unfortunately I couldn’t convince you. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2131 (isolation #35) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2130, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Sadly a kill upon myself would have failed, with thanks to Rayas efforts.
On Night 1 because she apparently jailed you? Well in that case we were totally fucked straight our of the gate.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2133 (isolation #36) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I would argue that’s exactly what you did to me though and I was 100% NOT proven wrong wrt to Noraa, quite the contrary in fact. You obviously didn’t die because of her and according to MHTP - the only actually good kill - clearly couldn’t have happened either.

@BM, I would really prefer not to have this discussion with you PUBLICLY. If you want to discuss this with me further, my pm box and discord are always open. :)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2134 (isolation #37) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@BM, I apologize if that how what I said made you feel. I get extremely frustrated when I don’t think I’m being listened to but probably could have handled that a lot better.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2135 (isolation #38) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2134, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@BM, I apologize if that how what I said made you feel that your opinion was dismissed. I get extremely frustrated when I don’t think I’m being listened to but probably could have handled that a lot better.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2139 (isolation #39) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2136, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2125, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2116, mastina wrote:
:(
BM wanted Noraa dead and I was hard opposed and things kind of got a bit uncomfortable at that point but BM and me are 100% good now, right @BM? <3
err no that's not exactly what happened. a more accurate account would be:

Pooky and I thought we should kill Noraa
You were desperate to kill Mastina (for fundamentally similar, but weaker, reasons than the case for killing noraa)
You browbeated Pooky and I endlessly to try and convince us Mastina was the optimal kill.
Pooky eventually agreed, I did not.
I said, you will not convince me, but I'm happy for us to go with your opinion.
You were angry I didn't fully agree with you, and spoke to me very disrespectfully - indicating you have a very high opinion of yourself and a low opinion of me.

I think it's a shame now that you can't even be honest about that, but whatever. My reputation on this site will always be of a (at best) mediocre player, and I'm pretty comfortable admitting my weaknesses and failures. And there's nothing wrong with you having a big ego and thinking you're a brilliant player who knows best - for all I know, maybe you are a brilliant player! But in mafia, and in life, you will sometimes be able to learn something even from those beneath yourself - but you need to listen and see that everyone has something valuable to bring to the table.

I don't want any of this to sound like 'holier than thou' BS from me - as I said in the PT, we all had plenty of things to learn from in this game. Perhaps I should have been more assertive; certainly I should have been more engaged. And to be clear, you seem to me like a nice and genuine person at heart, who really invests a lot of emotion in these games - which is great. So no hard feelings on it - what happens in the game, stays in the game.

-BM out-
I would never in a bazillion trillion centuries ever “browbeat” one of my hands down favourite players on this site, not to mention one of the most awesome people I’ve met online or ANYWHERE for that matter and he PRIVATELY did agree with me about Noraa.

It’s also not true the way your painting it that I wasn’t looking at other alternatives than Mastina, because you 100% know I was but perhaps you stopped reading? I was also considering FL because for some reason you thought he was a a watcher or something? Can’t remember? Also Korina? Honestly can’t remember and my reasons for Mastina had at least an actual in game basis because you were never ever on Noraa’s radar the entire game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2140 (isolation #40) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I was angry because I understand optics and I thought that a Noraa kill made 0 sense from anyone but you, because unlike Mastina, she wasn’t the counterwagon to scum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2141 (isolation #41) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2137, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2135, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2134, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@BM, I apologize if that how what I said made you feel that your opinion was dismissed. I get extremely frustrated when I don’t think I’m being listened to but probably could have handled that a lot better.
apology accepted - and I'll reciprocate the apology, given you felt I didn't give your ideas enough of a chance. I think it was just 2 people who genuinely had completely different experiences and perspectives - and as I said at the time, we were never going to agree, so we just had to agree to disagree and move forward. We're all good from my perspective.

-now BM out-
I have no ill will towards you and I sincerely hope that’s mutual?

Things got heated after we were all understandably upset about Fuzzy. I honestly didn’t feel you were really taking my arguments seriously but I was probably wrong to take that personally.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2142 (isolation #42) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2138, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:BM remember that time I told you you should stick with me and we can go get weapons in the garage but you wandered off in search of booze and got yourself turned into a zombie and then incinerated by a death trap?

good times mate <3
PLZ TELL ME MORE About This. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2145 (isolation #43) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2143, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 2131, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2130, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Sadly a kill upon myself would have failed, with thanks to Rayas efforts.
On Night 1 because she apparently jailed you? Well in that case we were totally fucked straight our of the gate.
A night 2 attempt, apologies. I believed that is when you meant.
Oh no, I mean had we killed you on N1, we obviously would have lived a lot longer.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2146 (isolation #44) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2144, Noraa wrote:Guys don't fite! No one plays a perfect game and there will ALWAYS be things you can do better in every game. Nothing is ever one person's fault. Either blame everyone or blame no one and then all will be peaceful :mrgreen:

And this is why Noraa is the bestest! <3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2149 (isolation #45) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2147, Jingle wrote:
In post 2124, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:What were we supposed to do about the prizes though? That’s the main reason people began to doubt us.
What I would've done?

Said that it was a side event thing that could net me the use of pretty meh abilities but had no real value to participation past letting people be a potential target for those abilities.

What were you supposed to do?

Whatever you wanted to do. You used your role to a surprising amount of success making people fall over themselves to post a bunch of filler early D1, to the point where deadline rolled around and there hadn't really been a real wagon except on mastina.

From a setup perspective, though, your role is 100% one that could have gone to town with 0 tweaks. It wasn't an inherently towny claim, but it was never intended to be. If a mod only gives scum town looking claims all of the millers and ninja visitors and "YOU HAVE TO COMPLIMENT ME DAMMIT" and Koalawang roles will always be town roles, which is just as bad as having no town looking scum roles in the first place.
My point is we should have at least got either viable prize suggestions or at preferably prizes that could be verified. People began suspecting me when I refused to move my vote off of Korina to test it for example.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2158 (isolation #46) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I just want to clarify. I would never have seriously considered killing Mastina, had she not claimed an important role and been spewed town by literally being the counterwagon to scum. And she was also hard tr two slots who were suspicious of me. So all of that made her a triple threat basically. Remove anyone of the three and I probably would have targeted elsewhere.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2162 (isolation #47) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2159, jjh927 wrote:That wagon didn't spew mastina as town at all fwiw

This is one of those things which comes about from mindlessly looking at wagons and treating VCA like it's actually meaningful

Have a look at when in the day the Mastina wagon formed and who was on it, and when they voted Mastina
Mastina wasn't actually a real wagon at the end of day 1
Hard disagree, the counterwagon to scum is far more often than not town, in like 85% of games I’ve been in/spectated. Especially when scum was a 1 shot dayvig,
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2163 (isolation #48) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:56 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2161, Jingle wrote:
In post 2158, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I just want to clarify. I would never have seriously considered killing Mastina, had she not claimed an important role and been spewed town by literally being the counterwagon to scum. And she was also hard tr two slots who were suspicious of me. So all of that made her a triple threat basically. Remove anyone of the three and I probably would have targeted elsewhere.
I'm unable to make the value call of whether I would have killed mastina there, but I don't think it was a bad kill based on what you knew. Mastina was softclaiming being strong power and you didn't have the experience with her to know that she was basically hard claiming BG, so she was a decent enough shot, especially given that SS was pretty much guaranteed to be protected at that point. I'm not sure I would have considered Noraa given she was claimed as neg utility and pretty checked out, but I also don't have the personal fear of her you do, BM.
+1

Yes, exactly and that’s why the scum discord won’t get released. BM and me got into a massive fight about Noraa. Pooky was basically checked out after Fuzzy failed to claim and got elimed, so he really didn’t even gaf at that point. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2164 (isolation #49) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

True, I clearly missed that unfortunately and apparently BM missed that as well because he wanted to target SS obviously and not Mastina.

Yeah, in what world is town godfather ever a humongous threat?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2165 (isolation #50) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2160, Noraa wrote:I was pretty sure massy was scum and didn't care about anything personally
Once you’ve played enough games with Mastina, it’s not that hard to read her. Scum!Mastina is extremely tonally off ftr in my experience. I found this to be true in 3 games where she was scum and none of the games where she was town. That obviously doesn’t work on everyone but it’s pretty reliable for a lot of people.

Only game where that wasn’t super obvious to me was in No Deadlines but that was literally my first time playing with town!Mastina. She had been scum in every single game I’d played with her until that point. But my #1 way to read her correctly is that she has yet to even once ever wrongly sr me, so if she ever wrongly srs me as town, I think that will be obvious. That’s also true for jjh and Dann as well. None of them have ever wrongly sr me ever.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2166 (isolation #51) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2165, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2160, Noraa wrote:I was pretty sure massy was scum and didn't care about anything personally
Once you’ve played enough games with Mastina, it’s not that hard to read her. Scum!Mastina is extremely tonally off ftr in my experience. I found this to be true in 3 games where she was scum and none of the games where she was town. That obviously doesn’t work on everyone but it’s pretty reliable for a lot of people.

Only game where that wasn’t super obvious to me was in No Deadlines but that was literally my first time playing with town!Mastina. She had been scum in every single game I’d played with her until that point. But my #1 way to read her correctly is that she has yet to even once ever wrongly sr me, so if she ever wrongly srs me as town, I think that will be obvious. That’s also true for jjh and Dann as well. None of them have ever wrongly sr me ever.
Well she was basically the slient town hydra partner to Ank in Labrynth, so can’t count that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2168 (isolation #52) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2167, jjh927 wrote:
In post 2162, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

This is one of those things which comes about from mindlessly looking at wagons and treating VCA like it's actually meaningful

Have a look at when in the day the Mastina wagon formed and who was on it, and when they voted Mastina
Hard disagree, the counterwagon to scum is far more often than not town, in like 85% of games I’ve been in/spectated. Especially when scum was a 1 shot dayvig,
Mastina wasn't a counterwagon to anyone
Are we reading the same game? Fuzzy. She was the most likely counterwagon to Fuzzy. :shifty:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2170 (isolation #53) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

We’ll just have to agree to disagree on that then. Had scum pushed Mastina - which obviously could only have actually happened had Fuzzy claimed, this entire game might have gone differently.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2172 (isolation #54) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2170, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:We’ll just have to agree to disagree on that then. Had scum pushed Mastina - which obviously could only have actually happened had Fuzzy claimed, this entire game might have gone differently.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2176 (isolation #55) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2175, Gypyx wrote:
In post 2162, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

well, to be fair, statisically, odds are that the counterwagon to a scum is town indeed
+1

I’ve actually maybe one or at most two games at most where this wasn’t the case, where there were two competing scum wagons. Otoh, two competing town wagons is pretty common.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2183 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

The odds of one out of 30 of Jingle’s accounts being the mod of a particular game, is statistically less likely than one of those accounts randing scum, which is statistically less likely than town, which is statistically less likely than even being in the actual game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2187 (isolation #57) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2186, Xtoxm wrote:There was a request not to release it.
I wasn't modding from the start to say I won't accept non-release requests.
All PTs that were signed off on have been released.
The request is only for the Discord scum chat not the PT.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”