ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS DEATH TOURNAMENT! (PHASE THREE)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

.in
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Sure
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I will only ever throw paper this game
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:14 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm papering Iconeum, now 2 just people need to conspire
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #31 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I told ya'll
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #32 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:49 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Targetting Charles with paper for his extreme cowardice in not taking a shot
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #34 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

So did Sirius and I and we didn't cower in fear
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #37 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:27 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 32, Not_Mafia wrote:Targetting Charles with paper for his extreme cowardice in not taking a shot
Lentilologist, join with me and target Charles with rock
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #39 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I kept my word last round on what move I’d make, you can rely on me
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #41 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm p sure I made my omve
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #44 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Legionella pls

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”