(0)
  • DeasVail (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Adorable (She/Her)
    (0)
  • xRECKONERx (He/Him)
    (1) DeasVail
Not Voting (4): xofelf, The Bulge, Adorable, xRECKONERx
With 5 alive, it takes 3 votes to make a decision.
(expired on 2021-03-30 02:00:00)

Implosion has become dirty.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2853 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:09 am

Post by DeasVail »

I think I’ve made it pretty clear where I stand.

As shocking as it might be, nothing from the last 2 days has changed that
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2854 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Lol I had to scroll to find this game in my Ego.

I'll do that read I promised.

Uh, I think I'm just a page or two back tbh.

Let's do something tho XD
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2855 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Hey Ari, anything you want to talk about?
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2856 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Hey DV!

Iunno. I think you are town. I think therefore there is scum in Reck/Adorable.

Honestly I think Reck is the choice today.

I made an early case for them but walked it back and deferred to the team with townreads on him. i think it's maybe that easy tho?
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2857 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I think Reck is the choice today too.

I have pangs of paranoia about you in a “what if Reck is right????” kind of way but I’m holding steady. I think it’s Reck
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2858 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Also is it bad that I’ve never asked my team for reads out of fear that I would disagree with their reads and proceed to ignore them leaving them feel neglected?
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2859 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 2857, DeasVail wrote:I think Reck is the choice today too.

I have pangs of paranoia about you in a “what if Reck is right????” kind of way but I’m holding steady. I think it’s Reck
That's reasonable. I can understand the paranoia.
I wish I could settle it but so be it.
In post 2858, DeasVail wrote:Also is it bad that I’ve never asked my team for reads out of fear that I would disagree with their reads and proceed to ignore them leaving them feel neglected?
LOL This is my biggest weird point with TM. I like having the exrta voices but I both am impressionable and am often set in my ways, which creates an internal conflict if/when they disagree with me. It's even worse when they disagree with each other XD XD
- Jingle
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2860 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Don’t worry, the expression of paranoia was not out of the expectation that you fix it (which I’m sure you gathered). I feel better now that I’ve just gotten those feelings out there. :)
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2861 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

All good my friend!

I'm prepared to vote Reck today and have he and Adorable vote me. It was pretty much destined to happen from D1.

Xof, I hope you're okay with a tiebreaker and I hope you vote Reck.

I know he could gofor you, DV , but I think voting me gets Adorable's vote and therefore is optimal for him.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2862 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

VOTE: Reck

May as well actually do it.
Sorry my friend.
- Jingle
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2863 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Yeah uh I very much doubt that Reck could swing an elim onto me here.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2864 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

VOTE: Aristophanes

ok
green shirt thursdays
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #2865 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:17 am

Post by xofelf »

Okay, I finally did it. Only took me... a whole fuckton longer than I wanted it to, but I did read back over what Datisi and I had talked about. And we did talk about Ydrasse and her associations a lot, and we had come to the conclusion that there was no way her interactions with DV would be s/s and that one I'm real confident about. Even if I find her weird, adorable probably is fine too. Reck was also well within the realms of this person is fine, so I think what this comes down to is, Ari my love, I need to know what you are. I think you've been very helpful in a lot of ways, but you could be doing that as scum too, and I think it's more your nature than it is AI at all. Even given *gestures vaguely* everything, I don't think this brand of anything comes from scumReck. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong and I trust DV to be able to figure it out. He's been analytical enough in trying to sort things out that I think he'll fix whatever mess happens afterwards. Besides, I wanted to yeet Ari a long time ago and just didn't for reasons I don't quite remember.
VOTE: Aristophanes
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2866 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:35 am

Post by Adorable »

My internet was not working and I see I got prodded yesterday. I hope I made it back in time and I'll catch up from where I left off.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2867 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Adorable »

From my iso I made on Ari he has been suspicious which has made me think he is the last scum. DV also made some good points on Reck too. I do remember when there was a wagon on Reck on day 1 Ydrasse did not vote him and I see that she immediately voted beeboy when a wagon started on him and she also immediately voted Ari when there was a wagon on him on day 2 I think it was or was it day 3. I have also been wondering if Ydrasse is a busser. I see myself leaning more on voting Ari and I hope I am right on him being scum.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2868 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:48 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 2865, xofelf wrote:Reck was also well within the realms of this person is fine
I would love to hear more about this
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2869 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:50 am

Post by DeasVail »

especially if I can't stop Ari from going here I will need to know what you like about Reck in order to not turbo-vote him in the next day if it happens.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2870 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:58 am

Post by DeasVail »

I also think Ari brought up a good point about how him believing Ydrasse had already claimed VT would be strange from a scumbuddy with Ydrasse unless it was a totally coordinated thing between Ari and Ydrasse, which is the sort of thing that I believe happens a lot less often than town will be paranoid that it does.

I think Reck being scum makes the game make a whole lot of sense, because if Reck
were
town, then whoever was scum in the game in the previous day phase would have easily been able to get the elim onto somebody other than Ydrasse imo.

Reck suspected me, so why didn't Ari end up folding to vote for me? (Especially given that I become a much less likely mis-elim after the Ydrasse scumflip) I think Bulge would have voted for me, push come to shove, and then you just need one more vote.

Obviously Reck-scum had much less option to try and elim me because he was the only one really saying it with any kind of confidence, and if Ari, Adorable, Xof are all town who thought I was town, it becomes a lot more difficult to get a vote onto me.

I suspect that a Ydrasse elim only happened the previous day
because
Reck was scum.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2871 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:02 am

Post by DeasVail »

I feel the most scared that I've felt in a mafia game for a very long time by plugging so hard for Ari-town here. I'm just envisioning an Ari scum-flip where I then feel like an idiot for defending him so hard all game but aaahhh I believe what I believe and I've got to stick to my guns here. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself otherwise
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #2872 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:08 am

Post by xofelf »

Idk man, like... Reck is somebody I've been in line with all game in terms of thought processes. Like, we were looking at things in the same way and it doesn't feel like the way he tells someone what they wanna hear, right? I can't exactly explain it. Like, if I am wrong and it's not Ari, then it's you or Reck so I don't necessarily want to stop you from voting him if it's not Ari here, right? I've seen Reck as scum before and when he's been a manipulative lying fuck, he's not giving me those vibes here. This is just how he feels when he's being truthful. Forgetting shit when he's looking over stuff is entirely his brand, and not from a trying to make somebody look bad perspective. I know gut isn't good enough, but I've been unable to doubt Reck!town as my read for him this entire game and there's nothing he's said or done that's really made me need to reconsider. He feels consistent with what I know about him as a person and a player. There's also some stances he's had which just seem so unnecessarily pitbullish for scum to take. Like he hasn't let go of Ari as needing to go, had the stance about Ydrasse flip not changing much for him and those seem risky and not safe to have ya know? Like people are gonna have some questions and even with as slow and weird as this game has been, I just think that's like dumb to do. And Reck rarely plays anything stupid that isn't shitposting, and this isn't shitposting. Does that make sense at all? I've just looked at this game in a good twelve different ways, and every configuration has kept Reck as town. There's a possibility that I have a blindspot when it comes to him, there really is.

I was also looking at what was in my chats with Datisi, and even ducky had reck in the town pool early on. Ceph has too. Just, if he's not, he's doing a damn good job of it. But I just can't see it any other way. Adorable and Ari have always been the two which they could be either depending what you look at. Adorable could just be someone really weird and totally town. Ari could be helping just to keep looking good and keeping attention from him. And he's been in trouble a few times where he's always done just enough to be valuable, ya know? I'm really torn but I've always needed to have information on one of them.

P-Edit: That's honestly completely fair, it really is. And I've been feeling that since this day started, but I'm just not sure how else to look at it. And I wouldn't expect you to do anything but stick to your guns(backing down would make me squint real hard at you actually so <3).
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2873 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:11 am

Post by DeasVail »

Thanks for that xof. It gives me a clearer idea of things.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #2874 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:11 am

Post by xofelf »

It's also not out of the realm of possibility that me being a hedgy indecisive fuck is exactly what was being counted on and why I've always been here when it comes to either Reck or Ari being the last scum. So *heavy shrugs*.

Yeah, you're welcome.

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”