Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:17 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 322, T-Bone wrote:
In post 189, T-Bone wrote:
In post 170, mozamis wrote:
In post 149, T-Bone wrote:I'm generally against plans because it fosters fake cooperation. I'd rather people independently play their best. Yes, it means cooperation is harder, but it also means it is more genuine (and thus less prone to manipulation).
what are your reads so far?
I have 6 posts. You honestly can't find me expressing any reads?

Vote: mozamis

Caught scum.
Mod for what it's worth I voted mozamis in this post.
Of course, that's why your vote has always been there since then. Prove it wasn't!
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:06 am

Post by Enchant »

Fine. I want to say i wasted all day on this, but actually i wasted time on other videogames and did this in 30 mins. Mafia is hard.

1. BM is null for me. I don't know why you all always think he is townie, because he looks like townie almost always. I really dislike how he trying draw Artemiana in Council, and finding excuses for that. Like really, he say like with T-Bone he can read Artemiana with easy (she didn't post anything an moment of Council vote). And then, after that, BM asking "Do you think it will be easy to read you?" which sends me off. Then there's another "I townread her because of Gut". I find this strange, like he really trying to draw Artemiana. But...

Probably they are not partners. As i said, Council become useless with just one mafia in it. It have zero sense to try draw partner, because it only gives unneeded attention and you already gain info like who council will protect/tract. So, probality of them both being mafia... Is minimal.

2. yassuree is annoying, if i had gun i would shot him before he die. Mafia, please nightkill.
Well, if really, i think he is town for style of posting. Have nothing to say otherwise, because it's kinda... Eh. Fluf.

3. Artemiana. Called me pro-town for suggesting plan and then say that's plan is probably mafia idea and started to scumread me. I don't like really people with second personality, so i place "Dislike you". Not against her in council, but dislike.

4. Raya. She didn't unvote, so probably will be nightkilled too, because i cursed her. But fine, reads.
"We should definitely not pick our council based on who's the most experienced."
Yes, let's give council to random townreads and let them never quess who will perform kill/will be killed, because of lack of expireince (if you somehow lucky and mafia didn't slip).

Raya trying to fight my plan, but somewhat cooperate. Raya chances of getting in council is slim an moment of suggestion of this plan and actually was chance to get in, so why fight it as mafia? Well, there's one reason to fight plan: Mafia suggested for council. So she would be potential partner for BM/T-Bone/Artemiana, they had pretty high chances for Council (because, um, BM suggested it, you always sheep him, mind slaves).

I place Townie for now.

5. I don't care about slip from mozamis. I always assume someone as town, unless there's otherwise evidence, so kinda understandble.
Called me town, then called null, then called town again. I don't really know, how these townreads throw around, because... Eh, you simple call them townie and when there's out town slots, you just throw scum tickets, because too many townies.
Can you really explain, why you townread everyone and for what? Right now i just have this question.

6. Almost50. Just read your ISO and noticed your question. No, we didn't play early. You don't know me.

Certanly not even started playing seriusly, throwing "reads" around without explaining and talking about farts. I dunno.

7. Nono. Lurker. Lurkers wont prosper. Let's kill him this day? No, that's not joking, i really dislike this, he have 3 posts and throwing reads around without reason.

8. T-Bone. Townreading Artemiana for some reason (what this reason again) and agreing for being in Council with her without hesitation (come with reason "I feel they are town" later). Well, it's looking like you really don't care as long as you are in. Which is extremally strange, as townie you should be care about who in council with you, because Council power is useless with mafia.

But if you read my read on BM, you remember: Mafia have no reason to pull another mafia in. So, would be BM-Mafia to draw T-Bone-Mafia in? I don't think so.
It's hard to question, T-Bone is mafia or no. I placing null.

9. I forgot who 9 player is.
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:12 am

Post by Nono »

sorry sorry, will read in a hour or two, come up with valuable contributions etc
Artemiana
Artemiana
Goon
Artemiana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:25 am

Post by Artemiana »

HEAL: BM, Artemiana, Raya
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:27 am

Post by Enchant »

So, you choose Raya?

Fine then.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:27 am

Post by Enchant »

Anyone disagree?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:35 am

Post by Raya36 »

Enchant, can you talk a little bit more about your BM read? I'm mainly confused about your take on him wanting Artemiana in the council. Do you disagree with his reasons to townread her or do you think he's trying to pocket her or is it something else?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 328, Artemiana wrote:HEAL: BM, Artemiana, Raya
That's what I'm already voting for so I'm more than happy with this group
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 329, Enchant wrote:So, you choose Raya?

Fine then.
This tonally reads as you're unhappy with her choice?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 331, Raya36 wrote:Enchant, can you talk a little bit more about your BM read? I'm mainly confused about your take on him wanting Artemiana in the council. Do you disagree with his reasons to townread her or do you think he's trying to pocket her or is it something else?
I find it somewhat strange how he exactly want her in council, even before she even posted anything. While that's probably normal, after that there's talk they are first time playing together, i find it odd. Like... Why. I simple can't understand reason.
Artemiana
Artemiana
Goon
Artemiana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:56 am

Post by Artemiana »

I wanna read everything enchant says in an Indian accent. Idk why

Anyway, aunty artie is taking me out on a hunting trip all weekend!

You all behave while this young goddess is gone!
V/LA up until sunday night/Monday afternoon

I just came in because the typo needed fixing. -brass
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 333, Raya36 wrote:
In post 329, Enchant wrote:So, you choose Raya?

Fine then.
This tonally reads as you're unhappy with her choice?
No, i'm fine with any choice.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:09 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 334, Enchant wrote:
In post 331, Raya36 wrote:Enchant, can you talk a little bit more about your BM read? I'm mainly confused about your take on him wanting Artemiana in the council. Do you disagree with his reasons to townread her or do you think he's trying to pocket her or is it something else?
I find it somewhat strange how he exactly want her in council, even before she even posted anything. While that's probably normal, after that there's talk they are first time playing together, i find it odd. Like... Why. I simple can't understand reason.
Ok, I think I understand where you're coming from now. While it may be odd that BM said they could read Artemiana who he doesn't know, do you think it's scum indicative or just odd?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:09 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 335, Artemiana wrote:I wanna read everything enchant says in an Indian accent. Idk why

[/color][/b]
Mafia, nightkill this.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:17 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 337, Raya36 wrote:
In post 334, Enchant wrote:
Ok, I think I understand where you're coming from now. While it may be odd that BM said they could read Artemiana who he doesn't know, do you think it's scum indicative or just odd?
I'm not sure. It's strange.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:21 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 326, Enchant wrote:Fine. I want to say i wasted all day on this, but actually i wasted time on other videogames and did this in 30 mins. Mafia is hard.
First off, this game has been on for several days and we're 14 pages in, I don't know why you are being so indignant because we asked you to provide content. This whole post reads of indignation and that's not going to get you far. Are you indignant because you have to create fake reads because you are mafia? I'm starting to wonder.
In post 326, Enchant wrote:8. T-Bone. Townreading Artemiana for some reason (what this reason again) and agreing for being in Council with her without hesitation (come with reason "I feel they are town" later). Well, it's looking like you really don't care as long as you are in. Which is extremally strange, as townie you should be care about who in council with you, because Council power is useless with mafia.
The reason is gut and for reasons I can't explain, and we might as well start somewhere with reads. Thus I want her in a council with me because A: I know I'm town and B: I want people I read as town on the council with me. So how can I both want Artemiana, and also somehow not care who's on the council? I think I've been clear that I want people I town read on a council with someone who is confirmed town to me.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:23 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 312, mozamis wrote:
In post 302, T-Bone wrote:So what happened? I think you didn't read a thing and pulled this completely out of your ass. Am I wrong?
It was a really early provisional read. Your early posts were lacking in any real content. Re-read the beginning of the game. It's quite straightforward.
It's not straight forward considering I dismantled your read with the facts of reading the game. So try again. Your read was based on a verifiably false reason and I'm not willing to let that go without a good explanation.

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:24 am

Post by Raya36 »

I'm starting to think 1 scum could be in T-Bone or Enchant
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:25 am

Post by T-Bone »

Raya, commit to it or don't. Don't play that game with me.

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:37 am

Post by Raya36 »

You know I suck at D1 reads but fine:
1 scum in T-Bone or Enchant
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:40 am

Post by Nono »

feeling good from completed game) here and reading
to note from before,, forgot to point out, that is, "slip" is meaningless imo
"slips" are almost never actual scumslips, nor think instance is particularly slippy

dislike stock put in, or seriousness about it, etc
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 344, Raya36 wrote:You know I suck at D1 reads but fine:
Where this come from?

I don't make fake reads, i just bad at reads at all.
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:12 am

Post by Nono »

can get aboard with cow, art, wolf,, seems solid, to me)
cow is happy and helpful, art is sharp, wolf feels more natural than last game
mozami, despite playstyle, leaning town
i'll be a council member, if you trust me kek,, if not, will heal townreads,, that's fine with me

quick dash need to go out,, make comments when i get back
permission to heal?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:17 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 346, Enchant wrote:
In post 344, Raya36 wrote:You know I suck at D1 reads but fine:
Where this come from?

I don't make fake reads, i just bad at reads at all.
Can you give me a clear list of who you townread?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:17 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 340, T-Bone wrote:with someone who is confirmed town to me.
Hold on, who confirmed? BM?

Return to “Completed Open Games”