TM 2021 Large Normal 2: Wikipedia Integer Facts (Over)

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5825 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5807, Cephrir wrote:I wonder what xtoxm was pushing at time of death too. I dont see bell/oka as very analytical scum players and their partner is either someone who's been checked out or you, so I feel like shooting obvtown or correct players are their most likely moves
Honestly my theory on the Xtoxm kill is that it was scum aiming for the UB-turned-Neapolitan and that they missed due to it, an explicitly PR-based kill that they guessed wrong on because they misread the writing on the wall.

Sadly, that doesn't narrow down the scum pool.

Winter Flakes isn't the type to have seen the truth and clearly didn't know jjh was the Neapolitan.
You and Oka both fielded thoughts of me either being or faking a PR with some sort of reason to believe jjh was town from it, and didn't identify jjh as the Neapolitan.
Titus is the type of player to misidentify the situation and think she has the answer while actually being off the mark.

The player most likely to have noticed as scum is Hopkirk, but even there I can see Hopkirk having made the error in judgement or not pushing the stance strongly enough. (Tho admittedly I should probably recheck this to be sure.)
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5826 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by implosion »

5959 is the highest integer a single symbol may represent in the Sexagesimal system.

Vote Count 6.2 (UNCHANGED)
Winter Flakes
(1): mastina
Cephrir
(1): Winter Flakes

Not Voting
(4): Titus, Hopkirk, Cephrir, Ythan

With 6 alive, it takes 4 votes to eliminate. Deadline is set for 11:00 PM PST on April 4, in (expired on 2021-04-05 02:00:00).

Prodding Ythan.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #5827 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by Ythan »

Oh whoops lol I'm here.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #5828 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by Ythan »

I'm leaning where I'm leaning but I feel like just sitting on that.
Winter Flakes
Winter Flakes
Goon
Winter Flakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5829 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:03 pm

Post by Winter Flakes »

can someone push me already
-Uncrowned Alt
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5830 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:32 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

@Mastina - is Ythan mech!conf-town in a way i'm forgetting about or did you mean a strong townread?
In post 5824, mastina wrote:
In post 5793, Cephrir wrote:mastina, is this actually what happened in the aforementioned game?
I don't remember the game in question; Hopkirk would need to link it to me for me to remember it.
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=80729
Despite the only other PR getting modkilled night 1 & me having cop results on everyone except Mastina that kind of implicating her, as really likely to be scum, we managed to pull through for the win. Was a pretty good game outside of one particularly painful to read post by my hydra partner that I think should have gotten our slot modkilled (the end of 102 for anyone who hates themselves enough to want to look)

i don't think scum!hop would ever not realize JJH was UB, yeah
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5831 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:36 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

what's your scum play look like WF(aAoU)?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5832 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:49 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 686, Winter Flakes wrote:
In post 671, Dannflor wrote:
In post 664, Winter Flakes wrote:the worst (not the alt of "the best") is playing how i expect town him to so he's a prob town guy but I also don't know if id be capable of scumreading him early game anyway given his style so eh?
can you expand on this? I'm curious how you got this from what little he's actually done

I liked his progression on me but I think he knows me well enough that it wasn't super alignment indicative
the thing is i actually haven't seen him play scum game, but i've seen him play quite a few town games, so im kinda predisposed to townreading him

but i will say upon rereading that i might actually disagree with my original take (not sure how much to value this given there isn't a whole heap of content from him yet) based on how he's being a little snipey and the whole "i feel like this interaction was not a valuable use of my time" which seems a little uhh... lowkey LAMISTy I guess? more so than what i'd expect from him? like on reevaluation of his ISO after you asked this i'm actually stuck between reading his tone (which is relatively good imo) and his questioning (which seems a bit P E R F O R M A T I V E and not like they're really going anywhere)

yknow what

imma do it

imma hit him with it for the first time i think ever?

i think i SR the duck

VOTE: The Worst

-Winter Flakes (alt of Uncrowned)
In post 962, Winter Flakes wrote:Hercules ISO is pretty townie to me ngl

turns out my initial thought on him was actually a misread on my behalf as well lmao
these two feel lightly unaligned with flipped scum
'this is the first time i've ever SRing the Worst'. it doesn't really go anywhere though? what was your progression like here?
the hercule one feels like an odd stance to take on a partner 'i was misreading him and didn't like him but now i like him' feels more likely to come from town than scum
In post 3900, Winter Flakes wrote:VOTE: luca
the spirit of dann flows through me
what was your progression towards scum!luca? you had town on them before and i can't see anything about how you got there outside of sheeping dead people - was it just that?
In post 5110, Winter Flakes wrote:
In post 5076, Cephrir wrote:dann went down suspecting titus. dunn went down targeting jjh.
hey don't sheep the dead or you'll get SR
could see this as being genuine emotional pings/less likely from scum
In post 5197, Winter Flakes wrote:
In post 5150, Bell wrote:I posit an alternative.
Given Mastina's current reads and positions now is probably a good time to eliminate her.
She's never getting night killed and she's going to end up in elo. As either alignment she is going to vote incorrectly and lose us the game.
this is kinda yuck
slightly notable as interacting with Bell but Bell's take there feels objectively horrible so meh
In post 5759, Winter Flakes wrote:elim me and then agar and it's probably ggs

i'm really sorry for my lackluster performance i just havne't had the motivation in between other stuff going on irl
why did you decide it was agar here after disliking the wagon on agar before - assuming the Oka flip? were you talking to infinity around this point/what were they thinking?

most of your iso just gave me null vibes tbh & idk if the current 'game should end soon, sorry' is scum or town indicative. i skimmed a lot of posts that felt completely NAI. pls tell me hectic has great meta tells on you?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5833 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:56 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

quick TW wagon before i need to go to a meeting and i see no associatives/nothing worth quoting

idk if i'm going to be able to bring myself to read Oka's 839 post iso. has anyone re-skimmed this? it didn't feel worth the effort yesterday
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5834 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:58 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

that should say 'iso' rather than 'wagon' and i'm confused
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5835 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:41 am

Post by Cephrir »

i tried to read oka's iso and i just couldn't do it
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5836 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by Titus »

Kinda feels like WF is taking advantage of my Ceph paranoia.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Winter Flakes
Winter Flakes
Goon
Winter Flakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5837 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:25 am

Post by Winter Flakes »

In post 5831, Hopkirk wrote:what's your scum play look like WF(aAoU)?
erm i only have one scum game since coming back from my break and i was rather aggressive

i don't think it strays too terribly away from my towngames when i'm more active but i obviously played to a bit more of an agenda

viewtopic.php?f=83&t=85282

was pretty aggressive this game and attempted to push agendas (tried to get on kanna and harley's good sides as they were both highly TRed individuals who i thought i could swing vote) while at the beginning trying to discredit people i thought were threats (ranny, mikan, gamma)

my only other scum game outside of jokey ones was my first ever game on site which isnt' an accurate representation of me at all anymore

if im being honest though this is my low effort town game and while i don't know what my low effort scum game looks like... it would probably resemble this to an extent
-Uncrowned Alt
Winter Flakes
Winter Flakes
Goon
Winter Flakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5838 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:26 am

Post by Winter Flakes »

In post 5832, Hopkirk wrote:'this is the first time i've ever SRing the Worst'. it doesn't really go anywhere though? what was your progression like here?
im pretty sure i just lost interest in the slot because he was inactive and he wasn't generating much interest from anyone else either so i moved onto other things
-Uncrowned Alt
Winter Flakes
Winter Flakes
Goon
Winter Flakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5839 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:27 am

Post by Winter Flakes »

In post 5832, Hopkirk wrote:what was your progression towards scum!luca? you had town on them before and i can't see anything about how you got there outside of sheeping dead people - was it just that?
i had a pretty strong TR on dann before he died and he seemed capable and i definitely thought his death was scum motivated so yeah that was mostly it
-Uncrowned Alt
Winter Flakes
Winter Flakes
Goon
Winter Flakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5840 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:29 am

Post by Winter Flakes »

In post 5832, Hopkirk wrote:most of your iso just gave me null vibes tbh & idk if the current 'game should end soon, sorry' is scum or town indicative. i skimmed a lot of posts that felt completely NAI. pls tell me hectic has great meta tells on you?
hectic has had some brief experience with me i believe? i don't think it'd be extensive enough to get great meta on me because one was a trust fall game where i was joking around the whole time (was town) and the other one was assassin's in the palace where again i was joking around for most of it (was scum) but that one was more jokey in nature
-Uncrowned Alt
Winter Flakes
Winter Flakes
Goon
Winter Flakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5841 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:35 am

Post by Winter Flakes »

In post 5832, Hopkirk wrote:why did you decide it was agar here after disliking the wagon on agar before - assuming the Oka flip? were you talking to infinity around this point/what were they thinking?
yup so i didn't really like the agar wagon at all and i felt most people were just SRing him on a tonal basis but after the oka flip i thought there was a decent chance those two were partnered which swayed my view somewhat plus my other suspect was titus but as has been mentioned she has been a counterwagon multiple times to scum

i SR titus more than agar by a large margin until the oka flip which turned it round

now im at ceph > titus
-Uncrowned Alt
Winter Flakes
Winter Flakes
Goon
Winter Flakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5842 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:38 am

Post by Winter Flakes »

inf didnt have a whole lot to say about agar but he was townreading him like... at the start of this month

most of infinity's recent stuff was directed at my push on jjh which he thought was more of a case of less active town than scum which turned out to be right lol

currently he thinks ceph is last scum
-Uncrowned Alt
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5843 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:00 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Hectic was actually in the scumgame you linked - as legolad. I opened that thread and immediately realized it was the one with all the
dancing
between Hectic and Ydrasse

his thoughts on your meta (having played with you
twice
three times)

- as town you just joke around but that was a meme game and he doesn't know how you play normally in non jokey games
actually he corrected himself afterwards that this was AiTP you were scum in this too and i'm not super confident in it being good meta lol

- as scum you didn't really try to hide your agenda and pushed for the easiest path to victory- specifically setting up mislaunches and pushing LHF (though he TR you for it because he thought it was too scummy to be scum openwolfing and you'd have to be really brave to do that). got called out by alisae eventually though

- he also mentioned you seemed similar to AITP in terms of being memey as town in trust fall. your meme game is strong (that's a massive compliment coming from hectic). i don't remember really seeing it sadly, neither of us think it's AI based on that

we agreed that you seem more passive this game than he/i have experienced. (i'm only slightly offended you didn't meme this game since wow, you've done it twice for hectic). he didn't immediately see parallels to either. conclusions were - not sure how serious you play as town but if you normally play passively that would be a good towntell (i could vaguely see this from what we've played but i need to go back. i think you were more passive at the start of the love game but more active/agressive later on when you got pushed off the top of my head). he isn't sure if being in team mafia/around a lot of strong ego players/people with good town!gamereps might make you less confident in doing your normal scumgame thing though so isn't really sure

then after we had a very short talk because i'm uh... technically working right now... flopz popped in to say 'possibly' in response to me saying if it was in brooklyn in response to him asking if i was memeing when i said i didn't realize hectic forgets to show up to things and (i'm assuming unrelatedly) asking me if i wanted to buy this bridge he had for sale. that was in response to us trying to organise some time to talk about some other stuff. it would have probably ended up being tft

what are your thoughts on titus- more detaily thoughts i mean
have Ydrasse/Kanna been reading?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5844 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:03 am

Post by Hopkirk »

just to clarify i wasn't ready all of the
dancing threads
. that would be creepy. i was only reading the Hectic/Ydrasse dance and i had a good reason or something. like if you don't want everyone to see you
twirling your hair
or
backflipping
then why would you post it in an eventually public thread lol
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5845 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:08 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Hopkirk's life updates
Spoiler:
i'm up to three dnd games now. going to be limited what i can do tonight, but sunday got cancelled this week so i should be able to put some more time in then.
a new player joined one of the groups and i said i'd send them a list of NPCs/plot so far. There's something ridiculous like 60-70 named NPCs in about 5*3 hour sessions and i think i might have a problem with just throwing random gnomes into things

Spoiler:
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5846 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Titus »

VLA this weekend
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #5847 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:06 pm

Post by implosion »

60It is the sum of a pair of twin primes (29 + 31) and the sum of four consecutive primes (11 + 13 + 17 + 19). It is adjacent to two primes (59 and 61). It is the smallest number that is the sum of two odd primes in six ways.[3]

Vote Count 6.3 (UNCHANGED)
Winter Flakes
(1): mastina
Cephrir
(1): Winter Flakes

Not Voting
(4): Titus, Hopkirk, Cephrir, Ythan

With 6 alive, it takes 4 votes to eliminate. Deadline is set for 11:00 PM PST on April 4, in (expired on 2021-04-05 02:00:00).

Prodding mastina and Ythan.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #5848 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:55 am

Post by Ythan »

I suppose I'll find something to review.
Winter Flakes
Winter Flakes
Goon
Winter Flakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5849 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Winter Flakes »

In post 5843, Hopkirk wrote:what are your thoughts on titus- more detaily thoughts i mean
have Ydrasse/Kanna been reading?
i feel like titus hasn't been playing to as much of an agenda as ceph has especially in day 5. there's a PoE there and while she doesn't really delve too deeply into the reasoning behind it (which i think in earlier days would probably be more +scum) i think since we're in a later phase of the game it's more town indicative? i feel like scum would try to take more control of the narrative i suppose?

i guess what im trying to say is i don't think scum!titus would approach the game in this way. like it doesn't *really* make all that much sense for her to take a backseat here because unless some major paranoia plays happen i don't think she's outlasting any of the other slots in the game in a hypothetical situation where i am elimmed today, you get me?

maybe the reasoning is smooth brain af but idk. it's certainly possible she is scum sure but i think to a lesser degree than cephy who i think has approached the last couple days in a more calculated manner

plus as mentioned she was CW to scum so that helps
-Uncrowned Alt

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”