TM 2021 Large Normal 2: Wikipedia Integer Facts (Over)

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5850 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:51 am

Post by mastina »

In post 5830, Hopkirk wrote:@Mastina - is Ythan mech!conf-town in a way i'm forgetting about or did you mean a strong townread?
He hammered scum when the wagons were dead even between Titus and Bell.

If Titus is scum, then by virtue of there being one scum left, Ythan cannot be scum.

If Titus isn't scum, then by virtue of hammering scum rather than town, Ythan will not be scum.

In either case, Ythan is basically conftown. Not by a mechanical result but by a play result.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5851 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by Cephrir »

If ythan bigbrained that hammer and faked his reaction to a50, he can have it, I'm 100% fine losing to that
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #5852 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by Ythan »

In post 5851, Cephrir wrote:If ythan bigbrained that hammer and faked his reaction to a50, he can have it, I'm 100% fine losing to that
I hope I can do this some day but it is not today.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5853 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5850, mastina wrote:
In post 5830, Hopkirk wrote:@Mastina - is Ythan mech!conf-town in a way i'm forgetting about or did you mean a strong townread?
He hammered scum when the wagons were dead even between Titus and Bell.

If Titus is scum, then by virtue of there being one scum left, Ythan cannot be scum.

If Titus isn't scum, then by virtue of hammering scum rather than town, Ythan will not be scum.

In either case, Ythan is basically conftown. Not by a mechanical result but by a play result.
+1
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #5854 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:20 pm

Post by implosion »

61The number of points required to win a "standard" game of cribbage[10]
The maximum number of tables that can be joined in a single MariaDB or MySQL query[11]

Vote Count 6.4 (UNCHANGED)
Winter Flakes
(1): mastina
Cephrir
(1): Winter Flakes

Not Voting
(4): Titus, Hopkirk, Cephrir, Ythan

With 6 alive, it takes 4 votes to eliminate. Deadline is set for 11:00 PM PST on April 4, in (expired on 2021-04-05 02:00:00).

Prodding Hopkirk.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5855 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:10 am

Post by Hopkirk »

... i'll reread Ythan tonight or maybe earlier if work isn't too busy.

I keep getting distracted with stuff. Mainly TfT. Also, Flopz and Hectic/Ydrasse telling me to watch and watch more of/watch a lot more of Hunter X Hunter followed by me watching ~50 episodes of it over the weekend.
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Winter Flakes
Winter Flakes
Goon
Winter Flakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5856 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:55 am

Post by Winter Flakes »

Ooo I just started HxH the other day. Hope it's gooooood. If 50 eps in a weekend is any indication I'm assuming it will be
-Uncrowned Alt
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5857 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:51 am

Post by Hopkirk »

i was hoping the towncases on ythan were something i could sheep since scum were bussing hercule d1 and ythan would have been super sus if they hammered titus when Bell/Oka were super sus. i feel like scum!ythan hammer on town!titus would still have resulted in bell/oka flips but scum!ythan would have been in a worse spot afterwards?
In post 5297, Ythan wrote:Can someone walk me through why Bell's conversation with his team is bad when it's just a paraphrase?
(votes were 4-3 for Bell/Titus at this point)

@ythan - why did you go for Bell over Titus in the end there? was it because you brought the scumcase i made on them there? i can't tell your motivation behind it, what was your read progression on bell like?

--

on a iso reread it's 99% i have no idea how to read ythan because nothing about the tone feels AI. there's some good anti-associatives with Oka though like:
In post 2656, OkaPoka wrote:maybe ythan doesnt need energy to angrypost but i still feel like being mean to other people is something that does not come is a natural thing you know

like you have to be motivated in some sense to start being a dick

if ur in thread just shitposting i mean its probably fun to mess around, angryposting is not inherently fun. who sits around in a voluntary game and just spends the thread shitting on other people while not doing anything themselves. like???
In post 3775, OkaPoka wrote:like do you not see how ythan is just quoting every post you make and making a snide comment

that's like 90% of his iso today

meh im going to log off maybe im going nuts
In post 3776, Ythan wrote:If you're not going to respond to my posts stop wasting everyone's time and let a replacement answer for you.
In post 4118, Ythan wrote:If anyone cares at all I don't think I can intentionally fake toxicity against players I know are town and I feel it would be unethical and destructive to try.
i like to think that ythan/oka don't fake this as scum? especially 4118 (although it's aimed more at A50 there's some other Ythan/Oka conflicts). 2656 from Oka there is the strongest non-associative other than that which i'm leaning against thinking scum makes about a partner. some others, but didn't feel worth quoting.

ythan being high up in dunn's vig pool could explain a dunn kill. also applies to WF, but slightly less as lower down. makes less sense in the scum!ceph world
although dunn says later in the iso after voting/unvoting ythan that he doesn't want to kill ythan at that point so idk if this matters
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5858 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:54 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 5856, Winter Flakes wrote:Ooo I just started HxH the other day. Hope it's gooooood. If 50 eps in a weekend is any indication I'm assuming it will be
It's pretty good so far, i've been told it gets better with each arc (mostly), and Flopz is guessing i'll finish it in about a week.

back to work i go feeling slightly less guilty about mafia and slightly guilty about posting at mafia (but it's not busy right now and the last few weeks have been veeeery busy so i'm ok with it)
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5859 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:55 am

Post by Hopkirk »

slightly guilty about posting at work*
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5860 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:00 am

Post by Cephrir »

I have slogged through hxh to get to what is allegedly one of the best arcs in anime ever even though I dont really like the show and want to punch most of the characters

So far that arc is just okay and I think I may have wasted my time but I'm gonna finish it out I guess
Bartleby the Scrivener
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #5861 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:19 am

Post by Ythan »

In post 5857, Hopkirk wrote:@ythan - why did you go for Bell over Titus in the end there? was it because you brought the scumcase i made on them there? i can't tell your motivation behind it, what was your read progression on bell like?
I read a lot on both sides but one huge thing that stuck out was the way the counterwagon formed at the end I didn't like any of that.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5862 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:49 am

Post by mastina »

In post 5857, Hopkirk wrote:i feel like scum!ythan hammer on town!titus would still have resulted in bell/oka flips but scum!ythan would have been in a worse spot afterwards?
Would it have, tho? A Titus townflip there could easily lead to a "so this was a repeat of D1 then". Where people assumed Titus v Bell was the same as LLD v DGB.

Plus, as Ceph mentioned, there was also Ythan's reaction to Almost50.

I don't think Ythan's ever scum here; effort is better spent elsewhere.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5863 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

thinking about it in the back of my head over the evening, agar would definitely have continued shitpushing me and scum would have been in a good position to take advantage of that then blame agar and push there if scum!ythan hammered town!titus. think that hammer is town indicative in the end yeah

from what i was looking at earlier i think i'm TRing Ythan outside of that too based on the emotional tells/interactions with Oka/A50 reading as genuine.
hectic townreads him due to
- his reaction to being wagoned d1 being 'kind of toxic' in a way that would be crossing a line as scum
- his attitude in regard to A50 (and in general but most notably regarding A50) being snide/self-righteous in a way that is much more likely to come from town
also thinks scum Ythan would have been more likely to hammer Titus than Bell

We're going to try and have a voice chat sometime when we're both free and maybe this time it won't turn into 'just one game of tft' followed by 3-4 games of tft before we realize 'ah shit, this is pretty addictive.' he needs to reread stuff but is currently leaning towards WF (aAoU)

i also spoke with flopz and he said just to use my unlimited shot dayvig to dayvig every other slot. i explained that i didn't have an unlimited shot dayvig and that he just laughed at me and made a bunch of mean comments about 'what kind of loser doesn't have an unlimited shot dayvig'

on a completely unrelated note, up to episode 65 of HxH and he just keeps called me stupid for watching the dub rather than subs. apparently i'm missing out on a lot of the emotion conveyed by the voices

where i'm currently at:
i'm happy with Mastina/Ythan as town here
Titus i need to reread to make sure i'm happy with her. i think i am but i should review it
Ceph/WF both give me some bad feelings with a lean towards WF i think
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5864 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by Titus »

I think Hopkirk and I are in the same place, including how we feel on each other.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5865 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by mastina »

For the record: I echo sentiments on being largely okay on Hopkirk.

For me it's Winter Flakes > Cephrir > Titus > Hopkirk, but with the caveat that I do need to review both Titus and Hopkirk in particular to affirm if they're town.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5866 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by Titus »

I still need to do my VCA. Tonight.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5867 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Fine, then. We lose if it's not winter flakes, I guess. You guys are ridiculous.

VOTE: Winter Flakes
Bartleby the Scrivener
Winter Flakes
Winter Flakes
Goon
Winter Flakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5868 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by Winter Flakes »

is that *sniff sniff*

fake frustration i smell

just kidding my sense of smell is terrible

unless... *eye emojis toward ceph*
-Uncrowned Alt
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5869 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5867, Cephrir wrote:Fine, then. We lose if it's not winter flakes, I guess. You guys are ridiculous.
I'm sorry but I'm being asked to judge which of these slots that I overall feel are incredibly town and have been for the vast majority of the game, is the least-town of them; I'm being asked to judge which of these slots that have almost nothing scum about them, is the most likely to be scum.

I admit that it does deserve further deep delving into crucial areas of the game but on that metric your objective towncred and objective scum measurements are in fact lower/higher (respectively) than most others, at least without a deep delve into their nuances.

But subjectively I do see the town in you and the lack of scum.
I just also see the town in Titus and Hopkirk and the lack of scum in them.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5870 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 5868, Winter Flakes wrote:is that *sniff sniff*

fake frustration i smell

just kidding my sense of smell is terrible

unless... *eye emojis toward ceph*
I would clearly be genuinely frustrated here regardless of my alignment.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5871 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 5869, mastina wrote:
In post 5867, Cephrir wrote:Fine, then. We lose if it's not winter flakes, I guess. You guys are ridiculous.
I'm sorry but I'm being asked to judge which of these slots that I overall feel are incredibly town and have been for the vast majority of the game, is the least-town of them; I'm being asked to judge which of these slots that have almost nothing scum about them, is the most likely to be scum.

I admit that it does deserve further deep delving into crucial areas of the game but on that metric your objective towncred and objective scum measurements are in fact lower/higher (respectively) than most others, at least without a deep delve into their nuances.

But subjectively I do see the town in you and the lack of scum.
I just also see the town in Titus and Hopkirk and the lack of scum in them.
It's kind of insulting to be rated lower than titus' empty iso because loludidntvoteforbell.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5872 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by Cephrir »

like ive been out here spilling my emotions and working my butt off and i'm not really keen on losing to someone who did jack shit fuck all because there happened to be competing scum wagons or smth.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5873 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by Cephrir »

or to someone who fakeclaimed vanilla cop enabler, which again, is a dumb role.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Winter Flakes
Winter Flakes
Goon
Winter Flakes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5874 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:17 pm

Post by Winter Flakes »

wait yeah this is kinda facts
-Uncrowned Alt