TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:59 am

Post by TemporalLich »

In post 497, mahimahi wrote:You're all so paranoid of fishing, it's ridiculous. I'm not some fisherman who's camped by the docks fishing for the best trout you'll ever see in your lives. I'm a scientist who's mixing elements and fixing chemical leaks for this town.

There's probably at least 3 different scum factions in this game, you think I'm just trying to fish town when scum need to kill each other too? You all should eat some pasta and learn that not every dish needs fish inside. Like yes, fish and chips is decent, but so is some mac and cheese.

-mahi
look I can claim since I've already softed but I want a second opinion first before I hardclaim
time will end
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:07 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 496, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 484, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 481, TemporalLich wrote:VFP feels kinda sketchy with that claim but I kinda want to see it play out... Vax is almost openwolfing
VFP's actions are not great. Will wait for them to confirm night actions.

Not sure why you think im open wolfing.
you're trying to get Korina limed and not even hiding that you're hopelessly tunneled but also know too much
How is trying to get korina elim "open wolfing"? How is my (admitted) tunneling "open wolfing"? Like tunneling may be AI for a few people, but far from the majority. I mentioned it, because I realized im getting distracted from the rest of the gamestate.

I know too much????? Like what?
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:14 am

Post by Guillotina »

Bah

You wanna keep obvscum around, go ahead. Since you are this insane im gonna do something equally insane. I will sheep the first person that asks me to sheep him/her. Every vote from this point forward til the end of the day that he/she casts, I will cast.

Go!
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:15 am

Post by Guillotina »

UNVOTE:
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:16 am

Post by TemporalLich »

In post 501, Vaxkiller wrote:How is trying to get korina elim "open wolfing"? How is my (admitted) tunneling "open wolfing"? Like tunneling may be AI for a few people, but far from the majority. I mentioned it, because I realized im getting distracted from the rest of the gamestate.

I know too much????? Like what?
Korina has spewed himself town with that "I didn't roll cult" spiel. also korina claimed a vig so him wanting to shoot you isn't a scumslip.

The ISO looks good, and Korina has spewed town.

Continue to tunnel and you'll see quickly that tunnel has a dead end.

Also you know too much... like Korina isn't your partner
time will end
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:18 am

Post by Ircher »

Day 1 VC #9
mahimahi (3) - Korina (), VFP (), Flea the Magician ()

Flea The Magician (0) -
Raya36 (0) -
Guillotina (1) - KidAmn ()
Korina (3) - Vaxkiller (), mahimahi (), CaptainS ()

VFP (0) -
Nono (0) -
CaptainS (1) - samantha97 ()
Vaxkiller (2) - Almost50 (), TemporalLich ()
Not Voting (3) - Nono, Raya36 (), Guillotina ()

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to execute a player.

DeadlinesThis phase will end no later than Wednesday, April 14, 2021 8:30 PM EDT or in (expired on 2021-04-14 20:30:00).
This phase will end no earlier than Friday, April 2, 2021 11:00:00 PM EDT or in (expired on 2021-04-02 23:00:00).

Moderator Notes1: If you have regular weekend V/LA, please inform me each week.
2: Korina is V/LA on weekends. Please remember to set V/LA tags each weekend.
3: As a reminder, please try to avoid multiposting in a row as that can clutter the thread and make it harder for people who are behind to catch up. Try to combine smaller posts into one larger post.
4: Nono is V/LA until the start of Saturday, April 3, 2021.
5: Flea the Magician is V/LA until the start of Sunday, April 4, 2021.

Pronoun Key1. mahimahi : They/Them
2. Flea the Magician : Fae/Faer (Preferred) or They/Them
3. Raya36 : She/Her
4. TemporalLich : He/Him
5. Guillotina : He/Him
6. Korina : They/Them (Preferred) or He/Him
7. Almost50 : He/Him
8. VFP : They/Them
9. KidAmn : They/Them
10. Nono : Any/Any
11. samantha97 : Any/Any
12. CaptainS : Any/Any
13. Vaxkiller : Any/Any
Last edited by Ircher on Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Hosting: The Grand Neighborhood [Ongoing]
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:23 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 502, Guillotina wrote:Bah

You wanna keep obvscum around, go ahead. Since you are this insane im gonna do something equally insane. I will sheep the first person that asks me to sheep him/her. Every vote from this point forward til the end of the day that he/she casts, I will cast.
sheep me pls
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:24 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 506, samantha97 wrote:

sheep me pls
Granted. Consider yourself a double voter
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:25 am

Post by Guillotina »

VOTE: CapatainS
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:26 am

Post by samantha97 »

neat thx
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:26 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Disagree on all points, but this:

In post 504, TemporalLich wrote:Also you know too much... like Korina isn't your partner

lol wth is this???? You say I'm scum because I know too much... and this is what I know too much?
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:26 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 507, Guillotina wrote:
In post 506, samantha97 wrote:

sheep me pls
Granted. Consider yourself a double voter
Spoiler: How I feel about this slot
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 508, Guillotina wrote:VOTE: CapatainS
VOTE: CaptainS
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:32 am

Post by TemporalLich »

Go!
obvious sign of resignation, seems like scum wouldn't be this insane though
time will end
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:34 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 513, TemporalLich wrote:

Go!
The last Grand Idea UPick I played in (which was Korina's) I fakeclaimed my Werewolf buddy in the dead thread so that when a player got reincarnated they would take that false information back and get the wrong person lynched so I could win with the Slivers.

...what I'm trying to say is, nothing is impossible in this kind of game.
Nothing.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:33 am

Post by TemporalLich »

yeah... the astral demons might be watching

we must try to find actual scum, not assume resignation = scummy
time will end
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:34 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 507, Guillotina wrote:Granted. Consider yourself a double voter
Spoiler: How I feel about this slot
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:43 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 513, TemporalLich wrote:

Go!
Do you hear yourself? Resignation on Day 1, within 48 hours of game start, when I'm not even a top wagon?
You hosted the Grand Idea's game I've been talking about where I played, did you not learn anything from watching me play?

This is not resignation! It is a protest!

People here are not playing to their wincon by letting obvious scum to survive just because they enjoy playing with them, it's a damn popularity contest without there being a contest. It's a let-me-make-you-feel-good even if you are a wolf game. Are you for real?

I wanna catch and kill scum, even more so if you are my best friend or I love playing with you, but if you wanna rig it with sensitivities, then I'll just sheep a different person every day phase until die.

These are the rules of the sheeple:

1) I will sheep a player until the end of the day making that player a double voter.

2) I will not sheep the same player two days in a row.

3) I will not sheep you into voting for myself.

4) If I'm converted to your cult and I'm sheeping someone else and that person votes for you, I'm voting you anyway cause the law of the sheeple is bigger than us.

5) If I'm sheeping you and you reserve the right to hammer, bear in mind that I vote right after you, so I'm the one that's gonna do the hammering.

6) I will sheep the first person to ask me to sheep him every day, unless I already sheeped you.

---------------------

Right now samantha commands me.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:44 am

Post by VFP »

In post 517, Guillotina wrote:Right now samantha commands me.
Scum leading the scum I guess.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:44 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 473, Guillotina wrote:
In post 471, Raya36 wrote:
In post 443, CaptainS wrote:I'm away for less than a day and 10 pages jees Louise.

First impressios is that you all talk ALOT.

Personally I don't believe a lot of the claims and it's Day 1 and soft claims/ roleclaiming Day 1 is honestly not be believed especially in a bastard set up.

I do have a few people that I'm leaning town with the way that they act and the way they are coming across to me but after all it is my first game with all of you and likewise with me. Becausr i could claim Jesus for all you know but I ain't got anything to back it up.

But for now VOTE: Korina Choo Choo
Who are you leaning town on?
In post 447, Vaxkiller wrote:I like Korina as much as the next person, but, they need voted out.

This is not "fear" of the possibility or anything, I know some of you are friends with Korina, but it's a game, and as I see it, Korina has got to go. I've posted my thoughts on it and I get agreement, but no votes, and it gets explained away (maybe another day, but I know them, someone even said "they deserve the win if they are cult" <--- Lol why? It's been pointed out its a possibility!, some of you are just roflcoptering asking to be recruited!)

Korina is today's fade. I'm sorry Korina, no hard feelings, it just is, waht it is.
I played with Korina as scum last game and I'm really not getting the same feeling from them
Really? How come? Make me see what im not seeing please.
Well one thing I've learned is Korina aims just to have fun in this type of game. So the claimed roles line up. They just want something fun or funny. Their secondary goal is winning. I can't be certain how much this differs between when they're scum or town but when they were mafia last game they came up with claims and gimmicks for the fun of it. We are getting claims again this game but I'm not seeing the same attitude and enthusiasm. Korina was really fighting for their survival last game after claiming survivor as mafia. That's what I'm seeing the difference as. This game Korina is still fighting but instead of primarily fighting for their survival, they're fighting that the person wanting to eliminate them is scum. Korina also really emphasized their disappointment with not getting cult last game. We aren't getting that to the same extent this game. I really don't think Korina is cult this game, I think cult!Korina plays more seriously and survivalistic although I don't have anything to back that up. Korina feels a lot more calm and natural too but that could honestly just be because we're lacking a fake all caps post restriction. Not to mention I think Korina learned last game that claims can come back to bite you and also knows that we'll be paying extra attention to their claims after getting away with survivor for so long last game despite evidence. Claiming vig is just asking for a hard time when no shot can correspond to them (unless of course they're a scum vig).

Anyway, that's my Korina brain-dump.
In post 483, Vaxkiller wrote: @RAYA and A50, Why does A50's "Context post" seem better? I need a deeper explaination.
I see that you're saying it looks like Korina got caught and is trying to make up an excuse, and maybe I'm wrong here but I think based on last game Korina is better at fake claims than that and wouldn't come up with a reason so obviously untrue. With context, it reads as a confused townie to me.
In post 491, VFP wrote:
In post 489, mahimahi wrote:i gave up after players like vfp were voting us while townreading us because "cult memes"
At least I'm trying to be vocal on you being town, right? And supported your checking 2 players to prove yourself on the get go.
I'm not sure what you are worried of, you won't be today's lim.

I'm also the only player here that we know who can confirm if Korina is cult leader or not.
So sure, I'm having a little fun here, but my reads are serious (and correct)
In post 492, mahimahi wrote:oki that's fair

i'm hoping at least 1 more person claims at some point so we can check two players tonight

-mahi
More proof that Mahi's claim is not true.
In post 499, KidAmn wrote:
In post 493, TemporalLich wrote:485 is a towny post, I honestly don't get why the town wants to lime Korina who acts towny and is genuinely upset he didn't roll Cult and says that inthread.
I've always played with Miller roles as "lim before LiLo" and unconfirmable vigs as "leash or prevent killing (be that by setting up a perma roleblock/jail or elim). The combination of the two, on Korina, known cultlover? Probably just my inherent biases against their claimed role combination, but it makes me fairly sure that slot can't be allowed to go to endgame, and I'll stand on that hill till I die. Even if we just ask them to stick to a pool we agree on in the event they do shoot, I'd be a lot happier. FWIW I'm leaning town on the slot based on the posting and the relative promptness of the miller claim, even if 308 was a bit LAMIST, but I don't think I'll be confident enough in the read to lock it as things stand.
This feels town
In post 500, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 497, mahimahi wrote:You're all so paranoid of fishing, it's ridiculous. I'm not some fisherman who's camped by the docks fishing for the best trout you'll ever see in your lives. I'm a scientist who's mixing elements and fixing chemical leaks for this town.

There's probably at least 3 different scum factions in this game, you think I'm just trying to fish town when scum need to kill each other too? You all should eat some pasta and learn that not every dish needs fish inside. Like yes, fish and chips is decent, but so is some mac and cheese.

-mahi
look I can claim since I've already softed but I want a second opinion first before I hardclaim
Don't claim
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:04 am

Post by samantha97 »

1 day 7 hours until day starts btw
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:24 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

-mahi
You are LITERALLY asking for peoples roles.
You're not fishing.... you're freakin yeetin TNT in the pool.

---

Raya, Gullo and Korina are town.

Sam needs to talk more.
Captain needs to take the bridge.

Mahi and vax need a marinara marinade.
CaptainS
CaptainS
Townie
CaptainS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:28 am

Post by CaptainS »

I need to what to now?

I'm just easing my way into a brand new site and a bastard game. Ya'll talk alot you see.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:32 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 522, CaptainS wrote:I need to what to now?

I'm just easing my way into a brand new site and a bastard game. Ya'll talk alot you see.
You said you're leaning town on a few people. Who?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:38 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 522, CaptainS wrote:I need to what to now?

Step up, take command :) I get it can be scary coming in to the new site because anxiety absolutely blows.

I wanna see you hunt <3

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”