CaptainS
CaptainS
Townie
CaptainS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:55 am

Post by CaptainS »

Sigh, give me a sec and i'll go though and point out posts and do a proper run through.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Korina »

In post 431, Nono wrote:
In post 160, Vaxkiller wrote:I tried for wolf twilight extender and didnt get it.
kek, my dude)

first thoughts,, korina pulling the same thing as last time, doesn't inspire good feelings
true, claim is convenient for scum,, it's begging not to be shot,, on other hand, can confirm role is in iso,, the question is, what does korina choose as town, if town?
I'm not pulling the same thing as last time Nono. The same thing would be CLAIMING THAT I'M TOAD FROM MARIO, A SURVIVOR WITH A POST RESTRICTION WHERE I MUST TALK IN ALL CAPS OR I DIE.
I also don't like your insinuation that you *know* I'm scum again, when I know for a fact I'm a townie.
I would honest to god shoot you tonight, but a bullet goes to Vax tonight. You get shot tomorrow unless you flip. Sorry Nono, but I genuinely can't read you, and I want you out.
As for town roles that I pick, I literally said I submitted NK-Immune Miller Vig, or I would've submitted a Miller role just because I think it's funny. Alternatively, barring any of those, I would've submitted a vigi, because we know there are a lot of townies in this game, and I have a substantially higher chance of shooting not town, considering people can pick an IC, or clear themselves with town roles.
In post 443, CaptainS wrote:I'm away for less than a day and 10 pages jees Louise.

First impressios is that you all talk ALOT.

Personally I don't believe a lot of the claims and it's Day 1 and soft claims/ roleclaiming Day 1 is honestly not be believed especially in a bastard set up.

I do have a few people that I'm leaning town with the way that they act and the way they are coming across to me but after all it is my first game with all of you and likewise with me. Becausr i could claim Jesus for all you know but I ain't got anything to back it up.

But for now VOTE: Korina Choo Choo
You die n3.
In post 447, Vaxkiller wrote:I like Korina as much as the next person, but, they need voted out.

This is not "fear" of the possibility or anything, I know some of you are friends with Korina, but it's a game, and as I see it, Korina has got to go. I've posted my thoughts on it and I get agreement, but no votes, and it gets explained away (maybe another day, but I know them, someone even said "they deserve the win if they are cult" <--- Lol why? It's been pointed out its a possibility!, some of you are just roflcoptering asking to be recruited!)

Korina is today's fade. I'm sorry Korina, no hard feelings, it just is, waht it is.
I'm claiming a confirmable role. If I was claiming survivor again, sure, I'd get it. I'm not. I'm claiming vigilante. I can literally claim the kill I do, and prove I can at least kill people. If I don't kill someone, and I wasn't RB'd/hit immune, then you have plausible reason to kill me.
In post 448, samantha97 wrote:if the day would end and they were l-1 I would consider it
</3
In post 456, Guillotina wrote:
In post 454, VFP wrote:
In post 450, Guillotina wrote:Do you townread Korina?
Yes, and so should you.
In Korina we believe! My vote sticks with Korina, not against.
In post 451, Vaxkiller wrote:Nice manipulation of my point. And yes, generally speaking if you think someone is scum you try to elim them.
Thank you!
So we are agreed that there is much of a reason to lim Korina as there is to lim you.
That makes you look suspicious even more so.
Why do you townread Korina?

Be ause the moment i read all her crazy claiming it reminded me of our ladt Grand Idea game where she flipped scum and I wished i was a day vig.
Look, I will always claim some bullshit regardless of my alignment. If I rolled survivor, I'd honestly just claim some overly complicated town role for the memes. Last game, I literally claimed survivor because I found a role that explains perfectly why I had a post-restriction, and decided that I'd get bussed if my partners decided it was worth it. Plus, I think claiming survivor is just really funny in the first place.
In post 460, Guillotina wrote:
In post 458, VFP wrote:
In post 456, Guillotina wrote:Why do you townread Korina?

Be ause the moment i read all her crazy claiming it reminded me of our ladt Grand Idea game where she flipped scum and I wished i was a day vig.
It's not crazy talk, it's our leader looking for a better tomorrow, today!
Let's be real for a second though.
You are scum reading Korona because others have told you Korina is X Y over Z with no actual knowledge.

Without anyone using meta which can easily be manipulated into their favour, what has Korina done thats scummy?
Exactly, at a best you can say null read. The push on Korina is scum leading the way to an easy excuse of a lim with no blow back!
Stop white knighting her and stop misrepresenting my reasons to scum read people, that's svummy. I scum read Korina because she is playing the exact same way i watched her play in our last game where she was scum.
I'm not playing the exact same way. Last game I really didn't care at all, but this game I do care. Y'wanna know why? Because I'm a vigilante. I want to shoot scum, and not shoot town.
In post 463, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 447, Vaxkiller wrote:I like Korina as much as the next person, but, they need voted out.

This is not "fear" of the possibility or anything, I know some of you are friends with Korina, but it's a game, and as I see it, Korina has got to go. I've posted my thoughts on it and I get agreement, but no votes, and it gets explained away (maybe another day, but I know them, someone even said "they deserve the win if they are cult" <--- Lol why? It's been pointed out its a possibility!, some of you are just roflcoptering asking to be recruited!)

Korina is today's fade. I'm sorry Korina, no hard feelings, it just is, waht it is.
You seem scared, ngl.

Korina is no todays lim. I'm happy to yeet vax or mahi.
I'm shooting Vax tonight, so elim is Mahi.
In post 476, VFP wrote:
In post 472, Guillotina wrote:Oh look upon removing your wool i have discovered you bot pelt underneath.

How do you know Mahi is town?

How can you prove that i forgot i was voting for Mahi? If you cant prove it, it's a shade.

You accuse me of wolf reading Korina on just based meta, yet again you are town reading him based on meta, if my read on korina is invalid because of meta, how is yours not equally invalid then?

I dont know if my reasons are bad, im uninformed, but i do believe in them so dont dare to say that they are fake.
Because Mahi isn't in the Mafia team. There's no other role they could have taken other than town.

I cant meta read Korina because I have never played with them.
My reason is for scum pushing for an easy lim using Meta. I don't need to explain the difference, because you don't believe the scum push anyway.

But your argument here is if it can't be proven that you're lying even though it's obvious, it's not true?
Well my counter to that is I proved that you forgot who you were voting for, prove that I didn't or you claim scum.

Your reasons are uniformed that meta beats game? Well I'm telling you now, it's fake. And I'll uniform that all game.
Word of advice, don't meta read me. I know what my meta looks like as both town and scum, and I know how to manipulate it. Your best bet is to try to read me solely on this game, and nothing else. If I really wanted to, I could easily deepwolf as scum and win.
In post 483, Vaxkiller wrote:Case on korina:

Spoiler:
In post 288, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 72, Korina wrote:I told you, I'm nk-proof.
In post 73, Korina wrote:I don't know why that would extend to the day, but I feel like you're lying about it anyways.
Here is the problem I have: Korina uses bad logic to explain why they are still alive from the fake shot, its just blatant lies. Why would anyone think that extends to the day? If they were town, or their "claimed" role, they would be reacting differently.... not using logic like "my nk-proof ability protected me in the daytime"
In post 318, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 308, Korina wrote:
@A50, I'm not planning on shooting tonight, because I wanna see how many kills we have, excluding me. At most, we can have literally six SKs, but more pragmatically speaking, we probably have Mafia + SK/WW. Not only that, but we have majority throughout most of the game, so unless we lose three townies tonight, I'm not gonna shoot until I'm certain someone will flip scum.

pedit:
I picked a dayvig, but that was my mafia pick.

ppedit:
Yes, I would, because I think picking NK-Immune Miller Vig is actually a really smart move on my end. You can eliminate the odds of me being SK entirely, because I obviously pick Cult, meaning I'm either BP scum, or actually telling the truth.
This just reads "look im doing towny things, and have a towny thought process", instead of doing what everyone else would do with a vig.... shoot someone you think is scum and shrug it off if they arent.

@GUIL

You may want to read the rules regarding multiple posts in a row. (really all the rules)

A50's thoughts:

Spoiler:
In post 399, Almost50 wrote:I think Korina's reaction looks more normal if you take in-contest. This is how it really went:
In post 58, mahimahi wrote:actually fish have short lives and i have no time to waste for silence from our benefactor this game

dayvig: korina

- mahimahi
In post 59, Korina wrote:no, are you serious
In post 60, Korina wrote:please tell me you aren't serious right now
In post 63, Korina wrote:I'm going to wait to see if Ircher confirms it
In post 64, Korina wrote:If this is a fake dayvig, I'm voting to kill you.
In post 68, mahimahi wrote:
@Ircher ???

-mahi
In post 70, mahimahi wrote:our shot went through according to Ircher

so Korina is bulletproof

why are you bulletproof, Korina

-mahi
In post 69, Korina wrote:Are you actually a dayvig mahi?
In post 72, Korina wrote:I told you, I'm nk-proof.
In post 73, Korina wrote:I don't know why that would extend to the day, but I feel like you're lying about it anyways.
the only way I see it as fake is if it's SvS theater. You really can't SR Korina and TR mahi based on this interaction (and especially so when Ircher had not intervened in between). I dunno why people think Korina's reaction was stramge when nothing had been confirmed by the mid yet nahi claimed mod told them the action went through. I mean, put yourself in Korina's shoes and tell me how you would have reacted differently.

My rebuttal: It does not make it look any better with more context. Town does not say "My NK ability saved me" or "I dont know why that would extend to the day". TOWN DOESNT SAY THAT!!!!! Town would want to know why and not make up something that doesnt work. We all know what NK means. Korina knows what NK means. To say that the NK ability saved you during the day is a lie.

@RAYA and A50, Why does A50's "Context post" seem better? I need a deeper explaination.
About why I said I wasn't sure if Mahi was lying: I assumed that NK-Immune *only* protects me from night-kills. I sent Ircher a PM asking about if it would protect me during the day, because this is GIM. For all I know, there could be a role that makes NK-Immune roles immune at night *and* day. Because there was plausible doubt that I could've survived due to that, I asked Ircher and said I feel like they're lying because of it. Once Ircher got back to me and said that it only protects me at night, I knew they had to be lying.
In post 485, KidAmn wrote:Still deeply unhappy about leaving Korina alive and unleashed as a claimed miller vig, but given that the town apparently just wants to roll with it I don't know how much more I can argue for what is essentially a policy "lynch or leash" on that front. Still fairly sure Korina/mahi was not TvT and want to come back to that at some point this weekend.

It is somewhat concerning that we seem to have multiple players either straight up not engaging with the game, or reading the game and coming to completely different (and in Guillotina's case easily proven wrong) conclusions. That said, presumably given that post #0 states all PTs have day talk, if they're scum/wolves/Aliens/etc they'd be being coached out of that... unless they're solo... urgh. This is why I hate Grand Idea UPicks. Why did I sign up for another goddamn Grand Idea UPrick.

VOTE: Guillotina for now, pushing someone who by their own admission either sorts themselves tomorrow or has a lot of explaining to do is phenomenally anti-town. There are
far
better places for us to be looking for scum today, and this feels to me like an attempt at creating noise to drive the discussion elsewhere.
Once again, I'm a self-confirmable role. I can kill someone and claim the kill. If I don't ever kill anyone, nor hit any immune roles, you have my permission to speedwagon me on d3/d4.
In post 499, KidAmn wrote:
In post 493, TemporalLich wrote:485 is a towny post, I honestly don't get why the town wants to lime Korina who acts towny and is genuinely upset he didn't roll Cult and says that inthread.
I've always played with Miller roles as "lim before LiLo" and
unconfirmable vigs
as "leash or prevent killing (be that by setting up a perma roleblock/jail or elim). The combination of the two, on Korina, known cultlover? Probably just my inherent biases against their claimed role combination, but it makes me fairly sure that slot can't be allowed to go to endgame, and I'll stand on that hill till I die. Even if we just ask them to stick to a pool we agree on in the event they do shoot, I'd be a lot happier. FWIW I'm leaning town on the slot based on the posting and the relative promptness of the miller claim, even if 308 was a bit LAMIST, but I don't think I'll be confident enough in the read to lock it as things stand.
Re:bolded - vigs are inherently confirmable. If there's an extra kill, and no SK, they have to be the one who did it. Additionally, things like a Tracker or Gunsmith can confirm the claim.
In post 504, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 501, Vaxkiller wrote:How is trying to get korina elim "open wolfing"? How is my (admitted) tunneling "open wolfing"? Like tunneling may be AI for a few people, but far from the majority. I mentioned it, because I realized im getting distracted from the rest of the gamestate.

I know too much????? Like what?
Korina has spewed himself town with that "I didn't roll cult" spiel. also korina claimed a vig so him wanting to shoot you isn't a scumslip.

The ISO looks good, and Korina has spewed town.

Continue to tunnel and you'll see quickly that tunnel has a dead end.

Also you know too much... like Korina isn't your partner
Tbf, TL, I would claim that I didn't roll cult *even if* I rolled cult. It just makes sense for Cult!Me to claim that, because if I never do, it's instantly a sign that I rolled cult.
In post 519, Raya36 wrote:
In post 473, Guillotina wrote:
In post 471, Raya36 wrote:
In post 443, CaptainS wrote:I'm away for less than a day and 10 pages jees Louise.

First impressios is that you all talk ALOT.

Personally I don't believe a lot of the claims and it's Day 1 and soft claims/ roleclaiming Day 1 is honestly not be believed especially in a bastard set up.

I do have a few people that I'm leaning town with the way that they act and the way they are coming across to me but after all it is my first game with all of you and likewise with me. Becausr i could claim Jesus for all you know but I ain't got anything to back it up.

But for now VOTE: Korina Choo Choo
Who are you leaning town on?

I played with Korina as scum last game and I'm really not getting the same feeling from them
Really? How come? Make me see what im not seeing please.
Well one thing I've learned is Korina aims just to have fun in this type of game. So the claimed roles line up. They just want something fun or funny. Their secondary goal is winning. I can't be certain how much this differs between when they're scum or town but when they were mafia last game they came up with claims and gimmicks for the fun of it. We are getting claims again this game but I'm not seeing the same attitude and enthusiasm. Korina was really fighting for their survival last game after claiming survivor as mafia. That's what I'm seeing the difference as. This game Korina is still fighting but instead of primarily fighting for their survival, they're fighting that the person wanting to eliminate them is scum. Korina also really emphasized their disappointment with not getting cult last game. We aren't getting that to the same extent this game. I really don't think Korina is cult this game, I think cult!Korina plays more seriously and survivalistic although I don't have anything to back that up. Korina feels a lot more calm and natural too but that could honestly just be because we're lacking a fake all caps post restriction. Not to mention I think Korina learned last game that claims can come back to bite you and also knows that we'll be paying extra attention to their claims after getting away with survivor for so long last game despite evidence. Claiming vig is just asking for a hard time when no shot can correspond to them (unless of course they're a scum vig).

Anyway, that's my Korina brain-dump.
I'm gonna say this entirely truthfully, because I feel like I'll have to refer to this at some other point, and I think being brutally honest irrespective of alignment is more fun:
Regardless of me rolling town or scum, I still care about having a good time above actually winning. Like, sure, winning a game of mafia is cool and all, but if I'm not having fun playing the game, why am I even playing the game in the first place? I've gotten burnt out of many games when I try to competitively play them to the point I don't even bother trying to competitively win them—I care moreso about having a good time actually playing the game rather than winning it.

The only exception to this rule is if I roll cult or a vigilante of any kind, and even that is very slight. If I roll cult, I really only care about genuinely playing long enough to a point where I can just have a good time shitposting, (namely survive till d2 so I have someone to shitpost with in the PT.) If I roll a vigilante, I care more about making the proper shot, because I know if I shoot incorrectly, I can cost town the game. Last game as well, I was really out of it because I rolled mafia, and I knew I couldn't be culted, so I basically tried to do a suicidal strategy. This game, I'm town, and while I doubt anyone besides me submitted cult, I can still hope that someone did.

Wrt me not being as disappointed, it's because I know I can be culted this time. I'll just say it now, you can practically eliminate my chances of being non-cult scum entirely. If I were to be non-cult scum, I'd have acted in a very similar way to how I did in TL's GIM, or outright try to bus my teammates to enable myself to be culted—although, like I said, I doubt anyone besides me submitted cult. Not to mention, I literally submitted mafia one-shot dayvig treestump, so it'd be obvious if I was scum. All of my picks, beyond my cult pick, were actually vigs with something funny attached to them. My town pick has miller, which I think is personally a really funny role in the first place. My scum pick was a treestump, which meant I'd flip at the start of the game, and then I get to threaten everyone with a dayvig, which I think is funny, and then after using it, continue to spam the thread.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
CaptainS
CaptainS
Townie
CaptainS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:21 am

Post by CaptainS »

In post 166, KidAmn wrote:
In post 159, mahimahi wrote:@KidAmn: You can claim the miller part without claiming the NK-immune or vig part. Think about it:

1) If you're NK-immune, why tell all scum that you can only die if they strongman you? It means no one will waste shots on them and they'll know to use a strongman on them

2) If they're a vig, they're asking to be roleblocked

They're probably some kind of OP bulletproof cult leader

-mahi
1) A full roleclaim can earn points for honesty, assuming Korina is being truthful, and prevents us wasting vig shot/s on them

2) Following on from this, if they are as you posit "some kind of op bulletproof cult leader", what incentive do they have to claim a role that invites the attention of roleblocks, preventing them from recruiting? Unless you're suggesting they have some way of getting around that, I really don't understand where your logic is coming from here.
In post 188, mahimahi wrote:
In post 180, Korina wrote:I think everyone trying to push for my d1 elim is scum, and I’m going to shoot you.
Fear mongering

Korina is literally flipped scum

-mahi

It's day one. Granted nobody has anything just by what they have posted and their posting style but the aren't flipped scum confirmed. Just a chance of scum.
In post 208, Vaxkiller wrote:We arent waiting for night. Korina fades today.
Agree with the point but why the certainty and can you do it earlier?
In post 212, samantha97 wrote:on one hand korina had a higher chance than some people to be non-town, due to picking non-town as their 3rd, so as an indifferent baseline it's better than random

on the other hand, non-town have a vested interest in getting rid of someone who can't be nightkilled, and posts exist so it's never random anyway

This is a decent post to me. Speaks the truth and the fact is we don't know for sure. Very towny post
In post 321, VFP wrote:
In post 317, Korina wrote:Raya is town and in my cult, leave them alone. I recruited them n0. Also, VFP, if I recruit you tonight, will I die? Yes or no?
No, I would never hurt my cult leader!

I want whatever they are on because it must be a very nice thing lol
In post 351, mahimahi wrote:Korina is literally flipped scum lol

-mahi

Have we had an end of day I wasn't aware off? Hmm.
Their is a chance they are scum, a chance you are and I am. I am leaning that way also but they haven't flipped it yet.
In post 502, Guillotina wrote:Bah

You wanna keep obvscum around, go ahead. Since you are this insane im gonna do something equally insane. I will sheep the first person that asks me to sheep him/her. Every vote from this point forward til the end of the day that he/she casts, I will cast.

Go!
Umm.

Please dont sheep me?

Samanthas post stood out for me from what i quoted but what i don't understand and put this down to whether it's a bastard game or not.

Is this normal for day 1 around here? Asking for a friend.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:25 am

Post by VFP »

In post 527, CaptainS wrote:This is a decent post to me. Speaks the truth and the fact is we don't know for sure. Very towny post
Spoiler:
Samantha is scum
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:37 am

Post by samantha97 »

I had an 80% chance of getting town sry
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:39 am

Post by VFP »

In post 529, samantha97 wrote:I had an 80% chance of getting town sry
I guess you got the 20% then?
Side note, Captain is probably town, just wrong town.
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:40 am

Post by samantha97 »

what's wrong town
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:41 am

Post by Korina »

Town that's wrong.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:41 am

Post by samantha97 »

oh I thought that was a roundabout way of saying he wasn't town
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:45 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 527, CaptainS wrote:Is this normal for day 1 around here? Asking for a friend.
Grand Idea UPicks are quite possibly the least standard game you could play on MS. Depending on the roles chosen, they could range from "just outside Normal" to "3 different scum teams, a cult and multiple roles that require the mod to lie or withhold information from players". So, uh, welcome to the deep end, it only gets easier from here.

Spoiler: CaptainS prev. post
CaptainS wrote:
In post 166, KidAmn wrote:
In post 159, mahimahi wrote:@KidAmn: You can claim the miller part without claiming the NK-immune or vig part. Think about it:

1) If you're NK-immune, why tell all scum that you can only die if they strongman you? It means no one will waste shots on them and they'll know to use a strongman on them

2) If they're a vig, they're asking to be roleblocked

They're probably some kind of OP bulletproof cult leader

-mahi
1) A full roleclaim can earn points for honesty, assuming Korina is being truthful, and prevents us wasting vig shot/s on them

2) Following on from this, if they are as you posit "some kind of op bulletproof cult leader", what incentive do they have to claim a role that invites the attention of roleblocks, preventing them from recruiting? Unless you're suggesting they have some way of getting around that, I really don't understand where your logic is coming from here.
In post 188, mahimahi wrote:
In post 180, Korina wrote:I think everyone trying to push for my d1 elim is scum, and I’m going to shoot you.
Fear mongering

Korina is literally flipped scum

-mahi

It's day one. Granted nobody has anything just by what they have posted and their posting style but the aren't flipped scum confirmed. Just a chance of scum.
In post 208, Vaxkiller wrote:We arent waiting for night. Korina fades today.
Agree with the point but why the certainty and can you do it earlier?
In post 212, samantha97 wrote:on one hand korina had a higher chance than some people to be non-town, due to picking non-town as their 3rd, so as an indifferent baseline it's better than random

on the other hand, non-town have a vested interest in getting rid of someone who can't be nightkilled, and posts exist so it's never random anyway

This is a decent post to me. Speaks the truth and the fact is we don't know for sure. Very towny post
In post 321, VFP wrote:
In post 317, Korina wrote:Raya is town and in my cult, leave them alone. I recruited them n0. Also, VFP, if I recruit you tonight, will I die? Yes or no?
No, I would never hurt my cult leader!

I want whatever they are on because it must be a very nice thing lol
In post 351, mahimahi wrote:Korina is literally flipped scum lol

-mahi

Have we had an end of day I wasn't aware off? Hmm.
Their is a chance they are scum, a chance you are and I am. I am leaning that way also but they haven't flipped it yet.
In post 502, Guillotina wrote:Bah

You wanna keep obvscum around, go ahead. Since you are this insane im gonna do something equally insane. I will sheep the first person that asks me to sheep him/her. Every vote from this point forward til the end of the day that he/she casts, I will cast.

Go!
Umm.

Please dont sheep me?

Samanthas post stood out for me from what i quoted but what i don't understand and put this down to whether it's a bastard game or not.

Is this normal for day 1 around here? Asking for a friend.

That said, I'm struggling to see that you're doing much of anything in terms of scumhunting here. I appreciate "feeling your way into a game" but we're 20+ pages in now.
PEdit - I don't exactly disagree with VFP, but I don't feel it anywhere near as strong as "probably town" ngl.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:57 am

Post by TemporalLich »

I really think Korina is town, and please don't try to fight
time will end
CaptainS
CaptainS
Townie
CaptainS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:58 am

Post by CaptainS »

[/quote][/spoiler]
That said, I'm struggling to see that you're doing much of anything in terms of scumhunting here. I appreciate "feeling your way into a game" but we're 20+ pages in now.
PEdit - I don't exactly disagree with VFP, but I don't feel it anywhere near as strong as "probably town" ngl.[/quote]

You're right I'm not doing alot of scumhunting.

I'm brand new new to the site. Getting used to the layout. Getting use to the bastardasized game mode. Getting used to the the players i know diddly squat about and i don't know how they play on this site and in general. I have absolutely zero to go on except what the people post.

I was asked my thoughts so far and have given some of them. Will i give them all before we can even elim on day 1. Heck no. So I'm keeping track and ya'll learn more about my playstyle as the game grows. But i'll give you my alignment for free.
It's town

Now all don't feint at once.
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:58 am

Post by samantha97 »

this is the first game where I have actually wanted to vote no lynch
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:01 am

Post by TemporalLich »

no exile day 1? Are you an astral demon?
time will end
CaptainS
CaptainS
Townie
CaptainS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:02 am

Post by CaptainS »

Messed up the bloody quote fml
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:02 am

Post by samantha97 »

what's an astral demon
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:03 am

Post by VFP »

In post 537, samantha97 wrote:this is the first game where I have actually wanted to vote no lynch
This is actually one of the first posts I like from you.
But no, we need a lim here.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:05 am

Post by VFP »

In post 539, CaptainS wrote:Messed up the bloody quote fml
You'll get them next time!
If you had a bullet right now, who would you aim at from the below?
mahimahi, Nono, or Guillotina?
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:13 am

Post by TemporalLich »

In post 540, samantha97 wrote:what's an astral demon
a powerful being from a realm far away, they can effortlessly travel through realms
time will end
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 526, Korina wrote:I'm not pulling the same thing as last time Nono. The same thing would be CLAIMING THAT I'M TOAD FROM MARIO, A SURVIVOR WITH A POST RESTRICTION WHERE I MUST TALK IN ALL CAPS OR I DIE.
I also don't like your insinuation that you *know* I'm scum again, when I know for a fact I'm a townie.
I would honest to god shoot you tonight, but a bullet goes to Vax tonight. You get shot tomorrow unless you flip. Sorry Nono, but I genuinely can't read you, and I want you out.
As for town roles that I pick, I literally said I submitted NK-Immune Miller Vig, or I would've submitted a Miller role just because I think it's funny. Alternatively, barring any of those, I would've submitted a vigi, because we know there are a lot of townies in this game, and I have a substantially higher chance of shooting not town, considering people can pick an IC, or clear themselves with town roles.
This reads as genuine frustration (although to be fair Korina was genuinely frustrated people were going after them as a survivor even though they were really mafia last game)
In post 526, Korina wrote: Wrt me not being as disappointed, it's because I know I can be culted this time. I'll just say it now, you can practically eliminate my chances of being non-cult scum entirely. If I were to be non-cult scum, I'd have acted in a very similar way to how I did in TL's GIM, or outright try to bus my teammates to enable myself to be culted—although, like I said, I doubt anyone besides me submitted cult. Not to mention, I literally submitted mafia one-shot dayvig treestump, so it'd be obvious if I was scum. All of my picks, beyond my cult pick, were actually vigs with something funny attached to them. My town pick has miller, which I think is personally a really funny role in the first place. My scum pick was a treestump, which meant I'd flip at the start of the game, and then I get to threaten everyone with a dayvig, which I think is funny, and then after using it, continue to spam the thread.
I honestly think Korina tells the truth. If I'm wrong feel free to shame me after since I literally just played this set-up with them as scum.
In post 537, samantha97 wrote:this is the first game where I have actually wanted to vote no lynch
Let's not do this. There's still plenty of time for D1 anyway
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:35 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 544, Raya36 wrote:
I've thought about it more and I actually think this is the best strategy given the claims + what I know myself
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:37 am

Post by samantha97 »

UNVOTE:
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:42 am

Post by Guillotina »

UNVOTE:
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:43 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 545, samantha97 wrote:
In post 544, Raya36 wrote:
I've thought about it more and I actually think this is the best strategy given the claims + what I know myself
Can you explain why given the claims?
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by samantha97 »

I can't or I woulda

I totally get people not trusting my judgment & I am fallible, but it'd be cool if we did that

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”